Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told her that the way she looked would get progressively worse, in a slutty way, as the week progressed she started to object but I just smiled and she knew then that to object would not only be pointless, but ultimately very painful.

I stopped reading for a Moment whilst Rika's word sunk in. Ev would be going to college this week as a slut. How fucking humiliated she would be. I could not wait to hear the stories of her first days at school as a slave! I went back to the email and continued to read.

Oh Master despite having cum already, watching your slut as she sobbed thinking of what the week to come held was soooooooo hot!!! Master Si, she looked gorgeous -- good enough to eat (don't worry I didn't).

I smiled at this last comment and the image it created in my mind.

Master I can hardly wait to see her as each day goes by (fuck, Master, I am getting sooooooo wet just writing this and thinking of Ev at school).

I have told her that she needs to take many photos of herself when at college so that you know she has been there as she should be -- although how she will get through it when she also has the new earrings, the brace and the nipple rings showing clearly through her ever reducing clothing, I have no idea.

K? Laterz R.

I was sweating with excitement after reading Rika's email. I could not wait see Ev again and hear stories of her day at Uni. She was my slave, my slut and life was good!

To be continued with Slut Ev's first week at CAL Uni as a slave ...