Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: Rika

From: Master Si

Hey Rika, when Master was reading slut Ev's emails from earlier telling me about how she crawled like a pet I started to think about gyrl playing with herself! And then about slut Rika playing with her pussy!

How does Rika play with herself? Does she just use one finger to slip inside her cunt and massage her clit? Or does she use several fingers and flick her clit with her thumb? Or maybe slut Rika has a vibrator or dildo?

Rika may find these questions intrusive or embarrassing but hey if master asks then Slut should answer! :-)

I smiled to myself. Si was obviously feeling as horny as I was. I wondered briefly if he had any plans for Ev later this day, before I addressed the keyboard and clicked on 'reply'.

To: Master Si

From: Rika

Hi Master Si, Rika is not shy about telling you anything...I usually start to

play with myself after reading a horny story or looking at some hot pictures. I sit in my computer chair, put my legs over the arms, and use two or three fingers while I read or look. Of course, I pick up speed as I near some sort of climax. I do flick my clitty with my pointer finger near the end. I have only just bought a dildo and so haven't used it much.

I thought this might begin to turn Master Si on, but I felt that he would want more, so ...

I also have my play time in bed, with my legs in the air, and usually after focusing on you or slut Ev or something else I cum. Who knows what happens to me during the night, since Rika often awakens with two fingers in her pussy and wet like a slut.

Oh fuccckkkk, Rika imagines now....waking with her mouth around your cock and her fingers in her pussy. Collared and ankles chained. Your cock almost like a baby's pacifier, but soooo much better....

Can hardly wait for more, kissesssssssss

I sat back and smiled. It had made me hot just writing this email and I so hoped that Master felt the same. I did not have to wait long to find out. Just minutes later another email appeared.

To: Rika

From: Master Si

I loved your words Rika. I have an instruction for you. I want you to use your vibrator now to play with yourself – make sure you cum hard and then take a picture with your digi cam of yourself in a satisfied state with your vibrator inside your used pussy making sure that the wet juice of your lusty arousal is clear to see. Master wants that photo sending to him within the hour. Happy poking!

I smiled again. I was fine with Master's instruction and in fact almost desperate to oblige. I reflected momentarily on how Master referred to me in the first person. He called me 'you' and allowed me to say 'I'. Slut Ev was always made to communicate in the 3rd person, and I guessed that was due to the fact that she was lower in status than I was, but not, I sighed, lower in terms of his heart. Still I must get on with the show.

Moving to my bed I brought my digi-cam out so that I had it to hand when my condition warranted the picture and then, opening my drawer, I reached in and pulled out a long vibrator. It was pink with a white marble filled band in the center and a long pink tip curling out from the base that extended upward, ending in what looked like a tiny set of rabbit ears. I licked my lips in anticipation of what this little machine was about to do to me and stripped off my T shirt and panties ... I was already wet.

I took a tube of gel from the box and began to coat the dildo sections and glanced down at the box. It extolled the virtues of my purchase very clearly ... the best vibrator technology, two motors, dual controls, multiple speeds. I completed the lubrication, flicked the switch and moaned slightly when I heard the sensuous buzzing sound. Then I felt the fat tip of the smooth seven-inch shaft at the mouth of my pussy.

I moaned softly then nuzzled against my pillow. The shaft vibrated as it slipped inside me, and I found my pussy squeezing against it, then I felt it twisting and moving inside me in a way that quickly moved me on towards feeling sooooooo good. There were little bumps on it that seemed to spin inside my cunt, and I found myself looking downward to watch the pink tool working away. I relaxed such that the vibro slid forward until it moved sufficiently to bring its ears squarely against my clit. I flipped another switch and the ears began to vibrate. I felt my pussy convulse as my head fell back in startled pleasure.

I let myself go and, as I did, I felt the vibrator twisting inside me with soft movements against my clit. I took my nipples and pulled them hard, hoping to break the dam of my hot, turned on pussy and that did it! The first orgasm took me, blinding me in white heat. It seemed like a living thing inside of me, huge and impatient. And then I stopped thinking at all as my fingers turned the power up again and I began to climax for a second time, hard, with my eyes squeezed shut as my whole body shuddered.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkk!" I wailed, but I didn't stop humping my hot pussy against the vibro nor did I withdraw it. I kept moving it inside myself, fucking my pussy as my hand cupped my right breast squeezing gently while the vibrator worked its magic.

Then the spasms came again, this time wrenching my hips off the bed, as I rolled over onto my side. I could hear my own voice echoing off the bedroom walls, moaning and sighing and begging, forcing the tool deeper and the vibrating ears harder against my clit.

But I wasn't yet done and I changed the pattern of my ministrations. I pulled the shaft mostly out of my pussy, and then twisted it and, reaching backwards over my hips, reinserted it into my hungry, glistening hole from behind. Suddenly I felt the rabbit ears vibrating on full power as they pressed against my ass. I whimpered and moaned uncontrollably and there was nothing I could do but cum again and so, with a final cry, I exploded in a finale of mind blowing lights, draining every ounce of strength and frustration from my soul.

I was exhausted, prostrate on the sheets with the tool just laying, dormant and silent, still inside my drained body. I opened my eyes, smiled to myself and reached up to set the camera's timer switch. I knew Master Si wanted to see me like this and I would not disappoint him.

I took the picture. There, it was done. But was I done? I moved back to the vibrator still resident between my legs. I moved to the switch and kicked it onto high. I groaned at the speed of the tool's pace. Once again the rabbit ears got to my quivering clit, and my pussy flooded with yet more pleasure. Then it came. More juice than I thought possible. How many orgasms had I had - three, four, five – I really had lost count. My body arched during my latest climax and then flopped heavily down onto the bed. Once the aftershocks had wound down, I shut off the Rabbit and pulled it out.

"Fuck," I said quietly to myself, "I hoped Master Si has few demands for the remainder of today as I'm now ruined. I'll never have the strength to cum again."

It was a while before I had the will to move and send the picture onto Master. But I knew that I must and so, dragging myself to my PC, I downloaded the picture. I waited for his response. It wasn't long in arriving.

To: Rika

From: Master Si

Rika, good girl. Good picture, you look hot and satisfied. However I hope you left some for me as I want you to get dressed and come over to my place now. See you soon.

Fuck, I thought, he wants more. I was tired but excited. Will it be just me or will Ev be there also. I couldn't wait to find out.

Master ...

I peeled my lips away from Rika's. She was a hot slut and the kiss would undoubtedly have led to more, but the cab had arrived.

"Come on Rika let's go and see slut Ev."

Rika smiled, disappointed by the cessation of our coupling but excited by the arrival of Ev. She knew that I had something quite special in store for Ev but she did not know what.

The cab driver wound his window down.

"Hey Si." I knew the driver; he was a buddy of mine. I needed someone I could trust for this job. I reached into my pocket and brought out $100 in used bills.

"Thanks Rick, appreciate it."

I looked at the slumped figure of Ev in the rear seat. Rick had covered her over with a blanket and arranged so she appeared to be sleeping – smart idea.

"Chloroform work okay?" I asked.

"No problem Si, easy job. What you gonna do with her," he asked eying Rika and no doubt letting his mind take him further into his fantasy.

"Have some fun Rick, that's all," I replied as Rika collected Ev's bags and I swept her unconscious form into my arms.

He laughed. "Later pal," and with that he drove away.

"Okay Rika, let's get slut inside."

I dropped her onto my bed and spread her arms and legs allowing me to get better access to her body. I looked at the way she had been dressed for college today and smiled at how she had clearly taken my instruction to heart. Good gyrl! I looked forward to hearing her story. But for now I needed her naked.

"Strip her Rika," I ordered. Rika obeyed with a keen enthusiasm and I watched as she removed slut's tube top, skirt and panties before slipping her heels off. I smiled noticing how Rika let her fingers roam over Ev's breasts and shaven pubic region. I knew she was desperate to penetrate her, but she held off.

"Master?" Rika's voice had a mischievous edge to it. I Moved closer to her and moved my hand to cup her between the legs. She groaned and involuntarily thrust her groin at me.

"Yes Rika?" I answered smiling at how her ringed nipple protruded through her white T shirt. She had gorgeous breasts, bigger than Ev's and firm enough to fill my fingers as I reached up with my free hand to fondle her.

She bit her lips and trembled finding it harder to speak now that I caressed both her tits and her pussy.

"Oh Master, I ... I was just thinking,"

"Yes Rika?"

"Do you think slut would cum if I licked her now AND stay unconscious?"

"I know she would Rika. Think of it like having a wet dream. She would not feel you in her mind but you would still trigger the same physical reaction. Wanna try?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Go ahead then." I moved away and allowed Rika to kneel between slut's legs. I felt myself going hard as one girl's head moved to another girl's groin, and it came into my mind to roll down Rika's denims and panties and fuck her while she was engaged in licking her roomie. But I thought better of it ... I would need all of my strength to entertain slut Ev.

I moved away to look down on the lovely little vignette being played out before me. By the time Rika had soaked her mouth in Ev's leaking juice I was as solid as a rock. Rika had made her cum but Ev had not stirred an inch. Fuck that was hot. But now it was time for the entertainment.

Slut...

I shivered as my mind slowly came back into focus. I tried to recall the events of earlier. How earlier? What time was it now? Where was I? All these questions were in my mind. I was naked, that much was obvious, and I was chained. Chained with my arms spread wide ... I could feel cold brick against my back. I had wrist manacles on and my arms were stiff. I ached and I couldn't move them. My legs were free and I was blindfold.

Not just blindfold like playing a game of 'blind man's buff' but I mean really blindfold. So much so, that I couldn't see anything at all. My world was dark and black.

Suddenly the dark in which I now existed seemed cold. My head ached a little ... I remembered the cab driver. He must have drugged me. Where the fuck was I? Was Master involved or had I been taken by Zhen Hua, or Jonno or Yang or ... whoever!

A draught stirred in my hair. I could see nothing. Total fucking darkness.

Again air caught my skin making me feel like goose-bumps. Shivers ran down my back and my pussy felt sticky. Shit, had I been raped already? The thought made me feel sick. Fucked while I was unconscious. I couldn't be sure of course; in fact I couldn't be sure about anything.

"Hello!" I called out. Nothing, not a sound.

What was happening? I was scared, very fucking scared!

It was awful not being able to see. I really didn't like this. There could be anyone in this room with me. People with guns or knives or maybe a noose for my neck ... shut up Ev think other thoughts. But I couldn't help it, not here, not like this, chained in the dark and not able to see a thing. It was so quiet.

I felt the draught again. A then a sense of movement.

"Who's there?" I questioned.

A door opening and then footsteps.

"H ... hello," I stammered. It was a relief to hear someone, but terrifying too. I was amazed that I didn't need to piss, but my bladder was being good for the moment.

More footsteps and then silence.

"Please," I begged, "Speak to me, tell me where I am. What do you want?"

Still nothing.

"Master, is it you?" I cried out hopefully. No reply.

I could only hear the sound of my own breathing. It was a little jerky, I was scared.

Shit! What's gonna happen? What are they gonna do to me? Was it a 'they'? Then I heard rustling sounds. The sound of clothes. It seemed close by, certainly in the same room, but it was hard to tell.

Was there someone else here with me? Had I been truly abducted and was now awaiting shipment to some far away place.

"Helllllpppppp!!!!" I yelled, my mind getting the better of me. I imagined how I looked. Naked, stretched against the wall. Had I already been raped? My groin certainly felt violated. Then I heard it. A whisper. A voice. A male voice, but not one that I recognised. And it sounded near.

"Please, help me!" I shouted, desperate now for someone to rescue me, "who are you, what do you want?"

And then I heard a girl speak – softly, quietly. I decided to keep quiet. Fuck, how I wished I could see. Then I heard the whisper once more and there was something about it that made my skin crawl. It was giving quiet commands. I made out the word obey, somebody or something had to be obeyed. Oh shit, this was bad, very bad.

The whisper continued. Hard to make out clearly, but definitely there. It became more terrifying to me. Then ... silence.

All I could hear was my own heartbeat. In. Out. In. Out.

Pounding, pounding ...

I struggled to listen, straining my now heightened sense of hearing to pick up whatever I could. Had the whisperer gone? Was the girl still there?

"Hello," I stammered meekly, "is there anybody there?" Shit it sounded like I was trying to waken the dead, maybe I was! Oh, fuck now I was scared, really scared.

The sudden shriek rocked me even in my bonds.

Then another. And another.

I yelled out, begging whoever, whatever, it was to stop. Then another scream, but this time it was part sigh that started as a high pitch but descended into a low guttural moan. I turned my head to the source of the sound, but could, of course see nothing.

"Oh, fuck, please, please, what's happening?"

A cry rendered, then three more in quick succession. Oh, ah, ohhhh!

Then; "Please!"

"Please!!!"

I could hear heavy breathing and deep moans now. Oh shit, this was really bad.

Then I heard a loud intake of breath, another cry and a quivering "oh, no, please ...!"

I stood, secured in the darkness, shaking and listening. I did not know what I was hearing. Was it pain? It sounded like sex. I thought of the cries that I had given out these last few days when Master, and whoever else, had screwed me. My moans of pleasure when I was thrust into, when a tongue had worked my nipples or a finger split my pussy lips in two.

"Please!" the voice begged again. Begging for more or begging to stop? Which was it?

"Please ... suck harder!" Fuck that was clear. It might have been pain before but it was pleasure now. I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy slicking up.

"Oh ... oh, I please!"

This please came, I imagined, through gritted teeth. A cry emitted as whatever sensation had caused it became overwhelming.

Fuck, this sounded like sex, like great sex. My heart was beating faster, but for a different reason. I was becoming so hot just listening to what was happening. A warm flush spread through me and I could sense my juices start to flow. I could not believe my reaction. Here I was chained and at the darkened mercy of fuck knows what, and I was juicing. I felt that I had betrayed myself by becoming so stoked in this situation.

I was sure of what was happening now, it was white knuckle sex. Raw, hard sex. Would I be next? I hoped not ... or did I? Fuck I wanted to cum just listening in. I felt almost dirty... like a voyeur.

With every pant and every cry I imagined a beautiful girl, maybe even Rika, thrashing her head from side to side in the throes of ecstasy.

Fuck ...

Oh Fuck ...

I so want to cum ...

If she didn't stop making those sounds soon I'd explode. Panting, moaning, gasping, cries, squeals. It made me tingle all over. I wanted to ...

I wanted to ...

Oh fuck, how I wanted to ...

Then it was over.

Silence. Nothing. Not even a low panting. What had happened? Where had she gone? Where had they gone?

For moments afterwards the sound of my heartbeat seemed to reverberate around whatever room I was in. It was all I had and once more all I could hear.

To be continued ...

12