Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising my right leg and putting my left knee onto the floor I straddled over the smooth wood of the stool post. I pushed myself downwards and rubbed my wet pussy against the post. Master watched intently listening to my moans and sighs. I drooled at the thought of Master and Rika watching me as I humbled myself before them.

I pushed harder and my dripping pussy moved against the rounded end at the top of the post, rubbing it against the wood as I groaned and panted heavily.

I eased down, then up, then down again, working myself over the, now very slippery, wood. I groaned and shuddered as my pussy lips stretched and strained.

"Can you see me Master, I'm fucking the post."

Master moaned out my name he began to circle his flaccid cock and move the foreskin slowly back and forth.

I watched him watching me, the heat in his voice clearly audible.

"Oh slut, you fucking whore ... you bitch ... you little slant eyed twat. You're making me hard again."

He abused me but I groaned as the wooden post slid up inside me, and I yelled when I sank down onto it, filling myself completely. The wood impaled me deep into my belly and I knelt locked against it, my back straight and my tits thrust out as I closed my eyes and groaned weakly.

"Fuck!" master moaned. I enjoyed it when he responded so positively.

"Ooohhhhh," I moaned.

I reached out and gripped the free wood of the other posts and my head rolled back as I shivered in the heat of my lust. Then I gasped and cupped my ringed right breast, as I held tight, unable to move without causing desperate friction to my cunt.

"You fucking little whore, shagging the stool post!" Rika gasped. Master's hands worked faster on his cock and I noticed, unbelievably, how hard he was becoming again.

"Oh Yessss," I groaned. "I'm a whore. I'm a slut! Come for me again Master now. Are you coming?"

He did. "Oh yes bitch, I am, oh fuck, yes." Master wasn't even fully hard but he spurted again, just a small amount of seed, but he spurted none the less.

Upon seeing and hearing his orgasm, I eased myself up and then rubbed my clit quickly with my free hand until I too gloried in an orgasm so strong that I nearly tore my groin open. Abandoning all care I covered the wooden post in my sticky juices.

My senses slowly recovered. I looked up and saw master, his now limp cock dangling loose at his front, again pointing the camera from my phone directly at me. He clicked, and again I was captured, this time with the wooden post still embedded deep inside of me. I eased myself painfully off the wooden shaft.

He smiled at me. "Okay mommy, get ready to see your bitch of a daughter as she really is. Your little princess as a hot fuck-toy. Mommy would like that don't you think cunt!" he almost spat this last piece of his speech out. It was like master was taking real pleasure in using me, teasing me, tormenting me. Normally it was what I thrived on, but the threat of mommy seeing me was too much. I begged him.

"Please master, please don't. Your little worthless bitch will do anything, anything, absolutely anything. Just don't send the picture master please." I glanced up and saw Rika smiling. Some friend she was turning out to be.

"Suck the post so it is clean of your juice cunt."

I was dismayed even more. But the choice was not mine to make. I moved my mouth back to the post and kissed it lightly on its head as if it was a cock. I knew master was looking for a show and so I would have to give him one. The wood tasted odd. But then I guess that was to be expected being that it was covered in my juices. I gripped the bottom of the post like a huge penis and began to suck at the head. I moved my mouth down and round the wood taking all the remains of my orgasm away from it. I must have looked absurd and sensual at the same time. I was all stoked up but still my stomach had the now familiar slave feel in it as I completed my task, wiped my mouth on the back of my hand and faced Master.

"Good slave." He commented. It was strange how I always felt a glow inside whenever Master complimented me.

"Now lay up here on the table face up. Spread you legs wide and you're your arms."

Oh shit ... what now?

I did as I was ordered. Master placed his finger between my legs where more residue from my orgasm remained and he wiped it from me. I knew what would happen next and automatically opened my mouth to suck his finger clean. I wanted to beg him again not to send the picture but I knew that it would do no good. In fact it might even inflame him.

"Ask to be handcuffed to the table."

"Please Master, handcuff me to the table."

"Very well, if that is what slave desires." It wasn't of course but I had said it anyway and now found myself being handcuffed around wrist and ankle to the cold, shiny hardwood table. When Master had finished I was spread-eagled in a way that meant my knees were bent over the edge of the table but my head rested firmly on the surface.

Master held the phone so I could see it. He had the picture of me fucking the stool post on the screen and attached to a message with the recipient as 'Mom'.

"So shall we send this to mommy then?"

I shook my head, tears pouring down my face.

"Tell me what you are slut."

I knew that he wanted to hear me abuse myself verbally, so I did.

"Your slut is a cock-sucking cunt of a whore that is useless and grateful for any attention that Master gives to her."

"Okay slut, good. And ...?"

"Erm ... slave is a sperm filled fuck-toy, that is good only for licking cum from your cock master."

"Mmmmm," master contemplated, "I think I'd still like to send the picture."

"No, no, no you can't!"

"Can't! How dare you cunt? You do not tell me that I can't do anything. Imagine how mommy would feel. She will be sitting quietly in her front room contemplating dinner when her phone would beep and there would be her beloved Ev, naked and fucking a piece of wood. Ha ha!"

"Noooooooooooo," I moaned.

"Before she could stop herself she would have shouted to daddy who will rush over and also see his princess in all her naked glory. Just imagine ..."

"Please, don't master, I really do beg of you."

"Ooops."

His finger pressed the send key and I stopped breathing as I watched the send arrow flash across the screen until it was replaced by the phrase 'message sent'!

I felt sick. It was only the fact that I was laid face up and stretched out that stopped me from being physically sick. Shit what had he done? How would I ever explain this? The bastard!

Just then master held up his own cell phone which beeped into life.

"Oh, a text message for me slut. Wonder who it can be?"

He turned the screen to me and showed me the picture that I thought had just gone to mommy.

"Huh," I said, confused.

"Don't worry slut, I changed the address names in your phone. I became mommy and I was only sending an SMS message to myself. I wouldn't really send it to mom ... what do you think I am?"

I cried again but this time with relief.

"Oh, thank you, thank you master." It was the last time I would thank him that day.

"So, why are you secured to my table?" he said. "Well," he continued, "We are going to have a renaming ceremony. I am going to give you a slave name. You would like that wouldn't you?" He spoke to me as if I was a child, but I just whispered quietly, "Yes."

"Good," he continued, "I am going to name you Celina. To mark the naming I am going to pierce your septum, the membrane between your nostrils," he validated for my benefit, but I knew only too well what my septum was.

Whattttttttttttttttttt!

Panic overcame me.

"Noooooooo please master," I cried. I began to twist and turn and pull at the cuffs. I knew my wrists and ankles would be chaffed but I was beyond caring about that.

He slapped my face.

"You must stay completely still slut, or I could hurt you."

But I was in no state to heed his sensible recommendation. I arched my back and struggled still like a dog trying to free itself from being tethered to a place that it didn't want be. I was scared and terrorised and I felt physically sick once again.

"Master, you cannot do this, you don't have to do ... "I felt master take my nostrils and begin to force them upwards, flaring them to create enough room for his task.

"Pleaaassssssssssssee!" I screamed at the top my voice.

"Rika," I heard master call her name. I had forgotten that she was still here. My roomie, my friend, my mistress would see all of this. Fuck, that made it seem worse somehow. I continued my tantrum and even in my semi delirious state I could see that Master was getting pissed with his slave.

"Rika, give me your panties."

He took Rika's skimpy underwear and screwed it into a ball before forcing my mouth wide open. Rika's juiced up panties were forced into my mouth. Master then reached for the wide, green roll of maintenance tape and taped my mouth shut. My mouth was filled with the taste of Rika's pussy. A taste that I could now vouch for first hand.

It silenced me but didn't shut me up. The sounds coming from behind the tape were more guttural now. Almost animal like. I wanted to resist, to beg, to plead but I couldn't do any of these. I was tiring and master knew it. He smiled as my struggles became less. Rika had stayed in the vicinity and now had a ringside view of proceedings.

I was done for. My septum would be pierced.

Master reached to my nostrils again and inserted a hook into each. This was then pulled back tight over my forehead and secured, I guess, to the table edge behind my head. I imagined this little device would make me look like some strange animal. How gratifying. Fuck, and it was uncomfortable!

Then I saw him take the needle out of a clear, sterilising bag and I felt sick.

"Now, slut you must hold still. I will do this and the less movement from you the less chance there is of me hurting you."

He was right but it was so difficult to obey. I tried to keep my head motionless. I saw the needle between his fingers and the small gun device to which he fitted it. I felt another small clamp inserted into my nostrils and tightened. It was the size of clamp used by dentists for mouth operations. Then I felt the needle go in.

The pain registered from my nose, to my head and then my brain. I yelled so loudly under the gag. But I was holed, pierced, opened and I felt master clip a ring to me. I moaned and whined to myself. But I had not felt my septum pierced. What had Master done?

Quickly he removed the clamps and explained that I had been pierced and he said,

"Would slut like to see her new ring?"

My humiliation would be complete.

I couldn't really respond but had to admit to a perverse curiosity. He fetched a small mirror. I looked into it. I saw that a small ring had been inserted into left nostril ... it was not a septum ring. I felt so relieved. A nostril ring would be embarrassing enough, but at least it was a common fashion accessory, unlike a septum ring which would have been just so humiliating. He told me that glue had been applied to the connection piece and so the small ring could not be removed for at least 5 days.

I thought about all the things that had been done to me and how much I had been changed since meeting Master Si just a few days earlier.

"Welcome to the world of Master Si ... Celina. You shall from now on be known by this name."

So there I was, secured to master's table, still gagged and renamed Celina. A 'SLUT' tattoo on my back, pierced nipples, large 'SLUT' earrings, a pierced tongue and teeth braces ... and now my nostril was pierced and ringed. I really was my master's slave!

Master turned to Rika.

"Oh Master," she drooled, "that was so sexy, so hot ... can we fuck, right here, right now in front of this worthless slave?"

No, please, I thought to myself, not that, not now, not right in front of me.

Master reached out and brought Rika in close to his body.

"Keep your eyes open slut and watch."

So I did. I watched as master took Rika hard and fast. He fucked her right there in front of me and at one point my roomie was forced back onto the table and was actually being screwed while she rested on my legs. Fuck, please master, stop it!

Then it was over. Rika was left gasping for breath using the table to stop her legs from buckling and Master stood back his cock dripping seed.

"Oh Master thank you, "Rika purred.

Bitch! I thought.

"Shall I fetch us a glass of wine Master? We can drink it while we watch slut struggle."

Master turned to Rika and said, "You can go. I have finished with you for now."

I smiled inwardly.

She looked crestfallen as if her heart would break. I watched her dress and leave, before my exhaustion overtook me and I drifted into a deep sleep.

******

The next day was Wednesday. I was supposed have a study day. I was supposed to be working; I was supposed to be taking a day off from my slave's status. But I could not.

Oh yes, Master had taken me home and was to leave me in peace today; a break I really needed. So, physically, I could recover. However, mentally I was still trapped. Trapped by the permanent image in my mind of what I now looked like. Trapped by the instructions that master had left for me telling me how I was supposed to dress for school tomorrow. Rika was in school today but she would be around tomorrow morning to ensure that I complied ... as if I had a choice!

To be continued ...