Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so scared!" my slut replied, her voice faltering as tears spilled down her face.

"Just do the deed," I said, signalling my impatience.

"I'm sorry Rika," Celina whispered, stepping back a pace ... but, as her arm swung back ready to strike out, I grabbed the whip.

"Uh?" she exclaimed.

"That's enough slut, the lashes from me were enough for poor Rika. You proved that you were ready to whip your roomie and so obeyed my command. Well done slut."

"Oh Master," she cried out joyously and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me without any inhibition.

"Oh, Master, I am sorry," she exclaimed remembering her place.

The sight of Rika, whipped and chained, had so fuelled my excitement that an involuntary pre ejaculation was dripping from my throbbing cock.

I moved over to the nearby and looked at how my slut stared at her roomie hanging and beaten. Come over here, slut, and help me to sort this out!" I flipped my erection free.

Celina turned away from Rika and walked slowly back towards me.

"Hurry up, you lazy cunt!" I yelled at her, "and get your cute little ass over there, you pathetic whore!"

Celina kept her eyes fixed intently on her feet.

"Come closer, little fuck-toy," I muttered to slut, my feelings of lust now overwhelming. "Kneel at my feet and open your pretty pink mouth."

Celina obeyed me without resistance or complaint, dropping to her knees and bringing her face close to my lap. I took my cock in my hand and held it near to her mouth.

"Suck it slowly," I whispered, reaching out with my right hand to draw her head closer. Celina nodded, before wrapping her lips around the swollen tip of my erection. She performed the deed skilfully, using her teeth and tongue to gently tantalise my cock until I sat panting and moaning. So exquisitely did she suck and lick my solid shaft that Celina soon caused me to ejaculate my semen into her throat. Dutifully, she swallowed every last drop of juice and licked her lips as she finally withdrew her mouth.

As Slut cleaned my shaft I reached down searching for her breast. Taking the still swollen pierced nipple between my fingers I pinched it hard, so that my slave squealed with the pain.

"Sit on this chair," I ordered getting up.

My slave obeyed. The wood of the seat would have been cold against her bare backside as she sat naked on the hard chair.

"Open your legs."

She did as she was told, her hands gripped the seat on either side, and she let her knees fall apart so that her sex was fully revealed. I stepped forward and placed a hand on her stomach. Celina's instinct was to shy away, but she knew she must obey, so she stayed still while I slid my hand down, over her smooth, shaven mound and onto her pussy lips.

The intimacy of my touch caught her unawares, and her whole body jumped as my fingers invaded her soaking slit. She gave a little moan, letting her legs fall even further apart, encouraging me to go further, and so I inserted my index finger up inside Celina's cunt, eliciting yet another moan from my naked fuck-toy.

I crouched down in front of Slut, watching as my fingers violated her.

"That feels good, doesn't it, whore?" I said.

"Mmmmmmm"

I slowly pulled my hand away. Celina looked up, her eyes filled with disappointment.

"Do it to yourself," I said.

Celina's eyes widened.

I took her hand, guiding it down between her legs.

"Do it to yourself," I repeated.

For a second my slut hesitated. Then she extended a finger and gingerly touched her pussy. She was glistening wet and I smiled when she shivered at the pleasure that her own touch gave her. She began to rub herself, circling her fingers round her clitoris, which had become noticeably erect.

"Penetrate yourself," I instructed.

Slut ran her fingers down to the opening of her pussy then gently slid a finger inside herself. She gasped with the sensation. She began to move the finger back and forth, and suddenly I could sense as pleasure filled her and sheer abandonment began to take over. She slid her backside forward on the chair, spreading her legs still wider apart, leaning backwards, her head thrown back as she worked her fingers in and out, seemingly uncaring of the sight she presented.

"Lie on the floor, on your back," I said suddenly.

Celina dropped forward onto her knees, and then lowered herself onto her back beside the chair, still masturbating.

"Now get up on all fours. Bring your hand round the back and penetrate yourself from behind. That's it. Look back at me and lick your lips. That's right."

For the next ten minutes I made my Slut take up all kinds of poses, each one presenting a more lewd scene than the last. And all the time she continued to play with herself, her fingers now glistening with wetness from her juices.

When I finally called a halt, Slut seemed exhausted. She climbed to her feet, letting her hands hang by her sides. I could see how hard it was for her not to touch herself again. She needed to cum, I knew that. She stood facing me, still panting slightly, her pert young breasts rising and falling as she regained her composure.

"Okay slut, now crawl to Rika. I want that pussy clip ripping off ... but you must do it with your teeth.

I saw Rika take a sharp breath at the thought of what I just instructed Celina to do. I could see that my slave was not overly happy about the task but she would not disobey. I smiled as she sank to her knees and then started to crawl towards her chained roomie. I looked at the peach of a slit staring back at me from between her thighs as she crawled away. It was still soaking wet from her masturbatory display ... I hadn't let her climax and she was still desperate to cum.

Celina reached Rika and knelt up so that her face faced Rika's groin.

"No hands, "I ordered, just your teeth.

Rika closed her eyes as my slut moved towards the clip.

I knew it would be hard to get the right leverage to actually open the clip as it was hard to grip and difficult to prise open. She would require her fingers for that. I watched as she struggled to grip it between her teeth and, when finally my slut's head pulled head back, I groaned out loud as the clip was pulled away leaving Rika to yell out firstly from the sensitive scratches it would leave behind but then from the new flow of blood back into her pussy as her labia became engorged once more.

Rika's eyes filled with tears. I saw small droplets of blood appear where the clip had scratched. I moved up close and took Rika's chin in my hand. She had no energy left so I lifted her face to mine and stared into her glazed, tear filled eyes. I kissed her, deep and hard.

"So, bitch," I said to the hanging slut, "you have been whipped and pegged. You should be hurting. Are you?"

"Y ... yes ... master," she replied.

"Good. So apologise to Celina for what you did earlier."

She looked at Celina and whispered, "S... sorry Celina."

It could have been said louder but I knew the sentiment was correct, and so I left it. Celina just smiled.

"Come here slut," I addressed Celina.

"Yes master," she replied eagerly.

"I'm gonna fuck you now!"

"Oh yesssssssssss!" she drooled "Yes please Master!".

Slut

It was 2pm on the following Sunday. After my ordeal of last Thursday, when I had been gang raped by Mei Ling and her friends and then suffered at the hands of Master, I had been exhausted. Master Si had left me alone to recover and to help tend Rika's whipped body. A few days later we had both been fine.

Master has continually kept me juicing across email and IM but this was the first time I had seen him in 4 days. Oh how I had missed him.

He had ordered me to meet him at the old boathouse where we had first become master and slave. I was not sure why he wanted me here, but it was not my place to question his reasoning.

I moved quickly across the sand and into the dunes. My heart was beating fast as I entered the run down old building. Inside the room I could not see any sign of Master. It had only been 10 days since I was first here with him, but it seemed like a lifetime ago. Quickly my mind flashed images before me of my experiences here; losing my virginity, having sex with Rika, the jump rope bondage and Master's kiss. Oh yes, the Master's kiss. I closed my eyes and remembered him kissing me hard, biting my top lip, sucking on my bottom lip and then lavishing a luxurious lick up the side of my neck. The very thought left me panting as if he was actually here performing it once again on my sensitive, receptive body.

I continued to walk around the building, touching the old, cold brick remembering more. I thought of the moment where master covered me in his large sweat top and then stripped of my red bikini, I thought of the quiz game we had played and I remembered how I had let him tie me to the rusted metal wall bolts. I had let him do that ... I had wanted to be his slave, even then ... although I didn't know it as such.

With all of these images flying around in my head I was beginning to juice. Not only had I become red silk to my Master here, I had, since then, been fucked enough times to make up more than enough for the fact that I, Celina, formerly known as Evelyn Wang, had reached 21 years old and had still been a virgin. Little miss American virgin turned into slant-eyed Asian slut. Oh how good that thought felt.

I had dressed how master wanted. A short denim skirt and a tight white cropped vest along with flat white pumps was all that I wore on top. However, master had allowed me to put on his favourite red thong, but I was allowed no bra. I still had all of my adornments. Flame hair, braces, ringed tongue stud, SLUT Chinese symbol tattoo in the small of my back, pierced nipples, a second ear piercing holding my SLUT earrings and my newly pierced nostril.

"Celina," I turned towards the sound of Master's voice, but where was the sound? I could see no one.

"Master?" I said confused.

"Celina, I am watching."

"Master, where are you?"

"No matter slut, just know that I am here. Hold a number of fingers up."

I held up 3 fingers and master confirmed it. He was watching but more scarily for me how many more were. Where was he and who was he with. He must have cameras and microphones around the boat house and I knew enough to know that they could be wirelessly linked to a computer some distance away.

"Celina should take off her top."

I chewed my bottom lip as I took the hem of the vest and pulled it high. My breasts sprung loose, the rings in my nipples flicking free last. I dropped it on the floor. This situation was getting humiliating now as I had no idea who or how many were watching me. It was making me wet and Master would have known that.

"My Slave must move to the wall ahead and she will see 2 chains connected to the wall bolts."

I moved towards the wall and sure enough 2 chains hung loose.

"Now my slave will clip them to her nipple rings."

I took a sharp intake of breath, but did as I was asked. I stood fastened to the wall facing the brick.

"Now my worthless slave will look over her shoulder and she will see a shiny black dildo on the dusty ground."

I looked and sure enough it was there. In fact I was amazed that I hadn't seen it before.

"Now my slut needs to pick it up."

'What!' I thought but not daring to say it. How could I, it was about only a foot or so away from my feet but the chains at my tits were only about 12 inches long which meant that I was still considerably short. The only things that would be flexible enough to stretch would be my nipples and my tits. Fuck!

"Quickly Celina, pick it up."

I pulled away from the wall so that the chains stretched to their full 12 inches and started to reach towards the floor. My fingers were about 6 inches short and already the chains pulled hard at my tits.

"Nggghhhhhhhhh!" I groaned painfully and the erect, pierced teats began to stretch. The flesh of my breasts pulled away from my body ... oh how I wished they were a little larger. Small tits, fuck how I wanted them to be bigger.

I continued to pull downwards. They would not pull any further ... how could they? But they had to. My nipples had pulled to a length of around half an inch and were hurting so much.

My body twisted and eventually my fingers began to brush the dirt. I was breathing hard now and juicing heavily by the time I was able to tenuously grip the dildo. Then I slipped.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" I yelled as my breasts were pulled hard by the chains. The rings in my nipples almost pulled free, tearing at the erect buds. I managed to hold onto the dildo and fix my head such that they pain now being felt through my breasts was not quite so much in the foreground of my mind. I scrambled to my feet panting and sweating.

"Well done slut."

"Thank you, master."

"Is my slave juicing?"

"Yes Master, your slut is very wet between her thighs."

"Would Celina like to relieve herself with the black dildo she now has in her hands?"

"Yes please Master."

"Go ahead then."

So I did. Naked on top, my breasts still chained to the wall, I started to masturbate with the dildo. I knew I was being ordered to do this for the pleasure of my audience, whoever they were, but it was also very much for my own slutty satisfaction.

"Go then my slut ... and fuck yourself hard, but first remove your panties and skirt"

Momentarily I remembered where I was. I was inside a public boathouse and in theory anyone could just walk in. However, I had now been in here several times over the last 10 days and no one else had been anywhere near.

I slowly unzipped the side zipper on my skirt and let it fall to the ground soon followed by my panties leaving me without any clothes, save for my white pumps, with my pussy bare and freshly shaven.

I was naked, being watched by ... I didn't know how many people – I was humiliated, embarrassed but oh so fucking turned on.

I ran the shaft of the dildo up the insides of my thighs, its coldness exciting against my skin making me shiver. I was conscious of the constant pulling of the chains from my breasts to the wall. I pressed it harder into my flesh, sliding it ever further up toward the top of my legs. I groaned with the feel of it.

The shaft of the phallus was thick and shiny, about an inch in diameter, curving towards the end to give a real life look and feel. I held it by one end in my right hand whilst forcing apart the lips of my pussy with the other. Then, slowly, I began pushing the end of the dildo up against them, twisting it as I pushed.

With a gasp of uncontrolled lust I felt it enter my pussy, its coldness causing my muscles to contract, almost pushing it out again. But I held it firmly and began gently pressing it further in, continuing to twist as I did so, so that the friction stimulated me oh so deliciously.

Deeper and deeper I pushed. Now completely out of control, I strained to widen my legs still further to accommodate this tool upon which I was impaling myself. It was working me up into such frenzy, and I forced it in to the hilt now, as far as it would go, and then I twisted it again, bringing a strangely distant animal-like cry from my lips. I reached up and ran my free hand over my stiff, chained nipples. My entire body was in a state of delicious tension as I strained upward. A film of sweat had broken out on my body, making my breasts glisten in the shafts of sunlight that burst into the room through gaps in the roof and walls.

My mind was a whirl. I knew that I shouldn't be doing this ... not in such a public place and not with so many people watching – how many exactly? But the sheer eroticism of the situation overwhelmed me. Here I was, stark naked, chained and helpless, my breasts and pussy bare and unprotected, subjecting myself to the most intimate assault imaginable, and I was responding with a lustful passion that I had seen only too often in this past 10 days.

I began moving the dildo in and out, twisting it gently as I did so, allowing the smooth surface to stimulate my clitoris, until I whimpered quietly with pleasure. It was moving easily now, lubricated by my juices, sliding up inside me until the cold plastic came in contact with my clit, giving me a shock of delight, then slipping back again until only the very end remained inside me. Then I began its journey inside again, making a wet sound as I pushed it back in. It was a good show I knew that and I felt bizarrely pleased.

My movements became faster. A new urgency seemed to have gripped me and I rammed the dildo hard into myself. I responded, thrusting my hips to meet it, stretching my legs still wider, so that my clit stood proud from my pussy lips. Again I toyed with my breasts, which were aching now under their own bondage.

I was close to a climax. I knew that I was about to humiliate myself by submitting to this toy in such an obvious and degrading manner. But by now my lust was too great. I heard myself cry out with every stroke, as I thrust my hips up at the object of my assault. Then my body stiffened, and I arched backwards pulling harshly on my poor chained nipples.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" I yelled as I slowed my movements, trying to control the onrushing feelings, to delay and then prolong the climax that I knew was so close. I was on the brink of cumming, so near, so, so near!

I remained suspended on the edge, my body still bent backwards in delightful tension, my breathing heavy, my eyes shut tight.

Then, at last, I could hold it no longer, and with a cry from deep in my throat I finally succumbed to my passion, the sheer animal pleasure of the orgasm washing over me as my juices flowed. My hips thrust hard at the dildo as I released my lust, abandoning myself completely with no thought for modesty or decorum, naked and red-faced in the old run down boathouse.

I continued my thrusts against the fake cock, slowing them now though, as I felt the fading of my lust. I let the dildo slide from between my wet thighs and slip to the floor. I pressed my palms against the wall and let out a long sigh of satisfied relief.

I reflected upon what I had just done, exhausted and ashamed at my lasciviousness. My breathing was still heavy and my breasts were rising and falling as I fought to regain my breath. I couldn't believe what had happened and that my body had betrayed me by giving master and whoever else their voyeuristic pleasure. I closed my eyes, wishing that I had the courage to ... to do what, what did I wish? I did not know. But when I opened them again things were still the same. I had still masturbated to orgasm, I was still chained to the wall and I still did not know exactly who had watched me cum!

Master

"Celina," I called out. Her beautiful face turned to face me and, despite the humiliation that I had just put her through, her smile beamed radiantly back at me.

"Oh Master," she gushed, it was the first time I had seen my slut in 4 days. I wore a sweat top and shorts, much as I had the first time we had met here. I moved towards my slut and stood behind her as she faced the wall, bound to do so because of the chains that were still attached to her nipples. I marvelled at her stunning nakedness.

I moved her hair across to one side and kissed her neck. She moaned. I gripped her chin and turned her face towards me whereupon I attacked her top lip, chewing painfully on it. She groaned and I pulled away to see the small droplet of blood that had appeared. Immediately I moved to her bottom lip sucking this time, gently teasing her soft flesh and taking into my own mouth a little of the blood from her upper lip. Again she groaned until I pulled away and took a savage lick up the side of her neck and cheek.

"Oh Master, Celina loves your kiss."