Ensnared Succubi Ch. 03

Story Info
Liicha and Lynx share a dream.
3k words
4.47
43.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the next installment of my series. Please comment and vote. ^_^ I hope you like it, and the first bit is kinda weird but hey, its a dream.

*

Liicha awoke with a yawn, stretching and arcing her back, since she was laying on her front all night. Then, she turned over to see Lynx sleeping soundly, still deeply entranced in what she thinks could be a dream. She smirked lightly and thought she could test out her succubus ability to go into a person's dreams. It required constant body contact so she slipped next to him under the covers and grabbed his arm, sinking them in the deep valley of cleavage she had. She put a leg over him and rubbed her soft flesh all over him. She could feel the semi-hard, throbbing beast slowing slithering in growth down between his legs.

Before Liicha went into his dream, she lifted the heavy and thickly veined monster and lay it over his thigh and onto her side. It was warm and dripping precum slowly. She grabbed a nearby condom and put it over the tip. Not surprisingly, it only fit over the first three or four inches before the thickness made it impossible. At least the rest could act as a reservoir.

Finally, she closed her eyes and concentrated, slipping into a sleep like state, but only so far as to go into Lynx's dream. She had never done this to a man before, mostly testing it out as a young girl on her friends. Though all she did there was touch their shoulder or something.

Suddenly, everything went foggy as Liicha went through the barrier of Lynx's mind and came out the other side into a clearer world. It was his house, but she saw Lynx standing over a girl. She was sitting down, with her legs bent back and her feet lying beside her hips. Her hands were in red leather cuffs that linked together, binding them behind her back. Her head turned to look at Lynx, and Liicha saw it was her, gagged and tied up. Liicha started to feel a pull and was confused as she herself was pulled towards the dream version of herself. She tried to resist but was eventually merged with the bondaged Liicha and she could feel the drool dripping down her chin, the leather biting into her flesh, and a collar that her long black hair had hid from her original view. She was totally nude and tried to get up, only to have her ass slapped hard, drawing a whimper from Liicha as Lynx smirked at her and tilted her chin up to look into her eyes.

"You have to sit like a good girl," he said. Lynx then attached a chain leash to the collar and went around behind Liicha to pull it back a bit. She kept still from the waist down but leaned back a bit with the pull, pushing out her breasts and her hair tickling her back. Lynx came back around her front and massaged her breasts roughly, making Liicha toss her head around and curl her toes. Liicha could actually feel everything in the dream as if it were real.

"Do your breasts get more sensitive when you make them bigger?" Lynx asked simply while pinching her nipples. Liicha nodded and looked at him with pleading eyes. She was getting so turned on by all this, her pussy dripping between her legs on the floor and quivering greatly.

"Well then, go ahead," Lynx commanded with a sadistic smile. Liicha obeyed and made her breasts grow in size, steadily filling out and swelling so much. Lynx grabbed them and squeezed hard, telling her to keep going. She could feel them filling with milk as they got to be real big and her small, inverted nipples started to come out. Lynx reacted by putting his fingers in there and rubbing her nipples while they were still inverted. She was losing control of herself and juices spit out of her pussy as she was getting so close to cumming just from her breasts. She forgot to stop her breasts from growing and they were huge, so round and perky as well as full of milk. They stopped when she started squirting her milk and Lynx drank it up as he put both her nipples in his mouth and drank in long, noisy gulps, embarrassing her so much. He was naked as well, and his dick went straight to its full length and overengorged thickness. His balls were swelling and filling with every gulp of her milk. They filled to something bigger than beach balls and nearly touched the ground. Lynx undid the link of her two wrist cuffs and let her get up. Her small body looked so cute and her breasts dripped so much of her milk.

Lynx pulled the leash and guided Liicha over to him, letting her suck the tip of his dick and spurting precum down her throat. He jammed half his length down her throat and fucked her mouth in long, slow thrusts. It wasn't long before he allowed a couple large spurts of cum to go down her throat, filling her belly easily.

He pulled out to let her breathe, slowly stroking his dick as it got even larger than 30 inches. It gained nearly a foot before its growth stopped again, also gaining a few inches in girth.

"Let's fuck you with this shall we?" he asked, even though he didn't expect nor allow an answer. He turned her over and started jamming his dick into her cute little pussy from behind. It was all red and swollen, quivering from wanting to be touched or fucked as juices poured from her. She was on her knees as he quickly forced several inches into her, knocking the tip against her cervix. Her back arched in pleasure and her large breasts bounced heavily.

"You know," Lynx started, "I think I should be doing more than just your pussy. I want you overwhelmed with pleasure." He took out the gag and allowed her to moan loudly and scream as she wished. She loved what was going on and wanted more. Her wish was unintentionally granted as she turned back to look at Lynx, who had stopped moving for a minute. He seemed surprised and confused by something.

Suddenly, another dick came out, equal in length and thickness as his other one. He was panting uncontrollably as another two came out but were far less thicker and seemed almost.... alive. They lengthened and wrapped around Liicha's breasts, squeezing and milking her. Lynx couldn't control himself and forced his other dick into Liicha's ass. She squealed in pleasure and pain, cumming instantly and squirting milk everywhere in front of herself. His hips were a blur as he fucked Liicha relentlessly. Though her breasts were constricted by Lynx's tentacle like dicks, they were still bouncing and jiggling wildly. Her milk was squirting everywhere and his balls slapped noisily against the soft swell of her tight little ass.

A large bulge ran along her stomach from where his dicks were slamming into her womb. Lynx's thrusts were growing longer and slower as his dicks pulsed strongly. She could feel everything so much, her body so sensitive, even in the dream. Liicha tossed her head around aimlessly, with shivering pleasure wracking her small and sensitive body. Her breasts felt so good as they released all that milk stored up inside them. But she felt like she was going to lactate forever. She felt like she squirted out at least a gallon from each overfilled breast after so many minutes. By now, Lynx had lifted her up and was fucking her while upright, leaving her legs to stretch and flail beneath her. His dicks were pounding deep into her without mercy and she didn't care if it never ended. His balls swelled further as the undersides of all his dicks swelled enormously, filling with cum, and pumped her womb and ass full of cum. The dicks wrapped around her aching breasts grew thicker a bit, and constricted further, making her cute little nipples pour more milk.

Liicha's belly swelled slowly at first, then faster and faster as Lynx's spurts gained volume and went on longer. They were both cumming endlessly for several minutes, Lynx's balls churning and pumping as he went from one orgasm into the next. The only sign of this was the sudden thickness of the streams of his cum spurting into her as they renewed with vigor. Her belly was soon so full it was bouncing lightly with his thrusts. He laid Liicha down on her knees to fuck her doggystyle more, still pumping thick spurts of his cum deep into her. Even on her knees, her belly touched the floor. She rubbed it lovingly, feeling the warmth and fullness of all that cum.

"I can't take much more," Liicha squeaked. "Please take it out... I want the rest all over me..." Lynx responded by pulling out, with the two tentacle dicks disappearing and the giant tips spurting all over Liicha, pale and smooth body. Liicha was amazed at how forcefully it was spurting out and splashing against her body, thinking about how powerfully it had been doing this inside her. She was getting covered in a thick mess of white cum, so hot and dripping slowly from her breasts and face.

Suddenly, Liicha was forced from the dream, still holding onto Lynx and feeling the inexorable throb of his massive dick lying over her body. She could also feel the warmth of something behind her. She turned over to see a massively filled condom still attached to the tip of his dick. It was only precum and yet had filled the condom with a few gallons.

One look at the clock told her she was in his dream for nearly an hour. Lynx's dick was so red and thick, pulsating with enlarged veins that looked as they threatened to burst. His balls were the size of soccer balls and were just as red. Liicha squirmed from under Lynx's heavy dick and got dressed. She figured she could take care of him when he woke up. In the meantime, she felt an odd itching in her breasts. The dream ability left her feeling hazy and warm. Her body seemed to still the touch and feel of everything that went on in Lynx's twisted dreams.

Liicha then gasped as she felt way too odd. Her body started burning up, particularly her ass, breasts, and pussy. She reached down to feel her pussy, which had become swollen and puffy, giving her a camel toe look with her panties on. She couldn't resist rubbing her swollen lips and felt so sensitive. Then, her breasts felt more sensitive too. Liicha looked down through foggy vision and saw her breasts swelling in size. It was not too shocking for her since she did it all the time, but she was surprised when she heard a snap.

She looked back down and could see the remains of her bra falling from under her shirt onto the floor. She felt a bit relieved at some pressure being released, but it was short-lived as her breasts swelled faster and bigger until they filled out her shirt. They were bigger than she ever made them go before and they still weren't leaking milk like the other times. In fact, they felt too full. Liicha tried pinching and pulling her nipples to get the milk out, but it wouldn't come out. Her breasts responded by jumping another few cup sizes dramatically, tightening her shirt more and making it impossible to remove now.

Liicha's shirt was slowly becoming see through as her breasts were nearing the size of basketballs. Suddenly, rips arched through her shirt but it didn't shred apart. There were about a dozen little rips that let her breasts spill out some but still kept her constricted. She was now writhing on the floor as she desperately tried to milk herself. Her pussy gushed as she came from the sensation of her overly sensitive breasts and nipples.

As she lay moaning and writhing on the floor, Lynx came in, awake and painfully hard.

"Were you playing with me while I slept?" he asked. He seemed shocked at the absolutely huge size her breasts had attained but kept calm as he helped Liicha onto her knees, where she leaned back to support the weight of her heavily filled breasts. They bounced and swelled again, loudly ripping her shirt into taters as Lynx's presence only seemed to worsen her situation. They bounced and smacked heavily onto her chest, so round and smooth.

Lynx grasped them and felt how soft her skin was, as well as how firm they were with all the milk inside. They were at such a size that she put watermelons to shame. The must have blown through the entire alphabet of cup sizes. Her nipples still remained small and pink. Lynx leaned down to suck on them and Liicha came instantly, with milk pouring from her nipples in a thick white mess.

Lynx had both of her nipples in his mouth, drinking several large gulps of her milk before the flow stopped.

"More," she whimpered, "milk me more. Please?" Liicha put her hands on top of her breasts and pressed them into his chest. She was barely able to stand up and practically fell against him. Something massive was now rubbing between her thighs and she looked down, only to view her massive breasts in the way. Lynx spread her cleavage apart to let her see and she saw his thick dick pulsating between her legs. He stood back to give her a better view, but she fell over and her breasts squished out on the floor. Even propping herself on her hands and knees didn't get her breasts off the floor. She looked up to see an even larger dick and churning balls. His dick must have grown a few inches more in length. He could be a full three feet now if not more. His balls were so big and heavy now that they dragged on the floor.

"Oh right...." She whimpered. "My milk does that.... Sorry." Lynx responded by leaning down and squeezing her breasts, forcing Liicha to moan wildly. Her breasts squirt forth a torrent of sweet milk as his hands squeezed more, going lower and finally reaching her nipple, before he took them away and squeezed from further up again.

She wanted this feeling to go on forever, as her breasts felt slowly less full, but Lynx then lifted her up and took her to the tub, plugging it and continuing to milk her with her in the tub. He climbed in as well and his dick was bridging the gap, poking between her soft and squishy breasts, to spit precum on her lips. His hands milked her, as he drank up more and Liicha sucked on the tip of his dick.

It wasn't long before she came again, squirting her milk without even needing Lynx to milk her. She couldn't stop the flow as her huge and oversized breasts started to fill the tub with her milk. Lynx was about to cum too, with the underside of his dick swelling monstrously. She sucked harder and drew some gasps from Lynx as a few miniscule spurts filled her mouth. She swallowed but saw his dick swelling up more and more as he held back. There must have been several gallons alone filling the underside of his dick. She couldn't imagine how much he was holding back in his balls.

He turned Liicha around and forced his dick into her pussy. The distended underside made her moan and scream as the size stretched her so much. A few quick and powerful thrusts made Liicha cum again as her womb opened reluctantly to him, and his dick sank to the base inside her. Lynx growled in satisfaction as his dick let loose everything he had, quickly filling Liicha's womb to look several months pregnant. Then another burst of cum filled her more, but slower as the buildup subsided. Over several minutes, Liicha's belly swelled slowly to such a size that she looked to be able to fill the tub with everything in her, even with her ability to absorb his cum. He was filling her faster than she could manage and her belly swelled so much that Lynx had to get her out of the tub and let her breasts squirt milk from over the side. Outside the tub, Liicha's womb was so filled to bursting that her belly touched the floor with her standing on her toes.

Finally, Lynx's orgasm subsided, and Liicha was able to reduce her swollen belly to something more manageable. It was short-lived as Lynx groaned and breathed raggedly, thickening again and pumping more cum inside Liicha. She was almost done reducing her size again, even though her breasts were still huge and still beat watermelons in size.

"I have much more to give you, Liicha," Lynx gasped in her ear from behind. "I'll fill you till you burst." True to his word, he filled her again and again. Her belly kept filling from constant orgasms and she came more times than him, slowly filling the tub with her milk as she watched the white streams squirting forcefully from her breasts.

His balls slowly shrank as all his cum pumped inside Liicha, who was so full that she could rest on her belly. She moaned and writhed in the pleasure of being filled with hot cum, slowly starting to love it instead of be confused by it.

Lynx finally emptied himself and sat down on the floor, with his dick lying long and limp over his legs. The next few minutes went by slowly as Liicha's belly went back to its normal form. Her breasts were better now too, being much less swollen with milk and reducing in size to their former size. She laid herself against Lynx, feeling the pulsing aftereffects of his dick as it spit out little spurts of cum still leftover.

Liicha sighed and tried to rest as she thought with an annoyed sense of an epic fail, I am never EVER going invade this idiots dreams again.