Entangled

Story Info
Ellen has trouble getting out of bed.
2.5k words
4.5
64.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,747 Followers

Ellen woke up from her nap when she heard the knock on her bedroom door.

Well, sort of. Her eyes definitely opened, and she rolled over in bed to look at the alarm clock and wonder just why it didn't go off (taking half the bedclothes with her as she did so). She even managed to say, "Come in!" in that overly bright and cheerful tone of voice that people only get when they're trying to pretend they haven't just been woken up. But her body was acting far too much like it wanted to go back to sleep for her to call it 'waking'.

Joe opened the door just enough to slip inside. "Sorry to let myself in," he said, "but you weren't answering your phone." He made a gesture back the way he had come. "Do you need me to...?"

"Huh?" Ellen blinked in confusion. "Oh, no. No, it's fine." It was nice of him to ask, though. They were at that delightfully weird stage of the relationship where they were still trying to decode each other's signals when it came to personal intimacy-they'd fucked with the lights on, but Joe was still trying to figure out whether giving him a key meant he could come in whenever he wanted and Ellen still wasn't sure if he was okay with her walking in on him when he was in the shower.

Ellen sat up a little, adjusting the bedclothes just a bit to free up one of her arms so she could reach for her phone. "We didn't miss the, um...the thing?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't notice the vagueness in her voice. The truth was, she'd slept a lot harder than she intended to, and her head still had that cotton-stuffed feeling that made everything seem slightly unreal. She couldn't quite connect her brain up to what she and Joe were planning to do tonight.

Joe made his way over to the bed, his demeanor radiating calm unconcern. "Nah, we're good," he said. "You've got time. You sure you don't want me to step out while you get dressed?"

Ellen shook her head, staring at her phone for a moment while she tried to remember why the heck she'd grabbed it when she already knew what time it was from the alarm clock. Her normal waking routine was getting all tangled up-she kept doing things that made sense in the morning but not when she was getting ready to go out for a night on the town. She rolled over again, putting the phone back on the bedside table and letting her cheek rest against the pillow for a moment. Maybe five more minutes would help? Or even two. Or even one...

"Ellen?" Joe asked. Her eyes flew open again, and she turned onto her back again. "You sure you're up for this?"

Ellen sat up. Her arm had become entangled in the bedding again, and she realized she was rolled up in the covers like a human burrito. She'd apparently done a lot of tossing and turning for someone who felt like they'd apparently slept like the dead. "Oh, yeah, fine!" she said, realizing she was once again sounding unnaturally bright and cheerful. "I'm totally good. I just need to lever myself out of bed and dunk myself under the shower, and I'll be up for whatever." She rolled over back the way she'd come, trying to unwind the bedspread from around her arms.

Joe sat down on the bed. "You don't, um, need a little help there?" He looked more than a little amused at watching her wriggle around on the bed like an inchworm. "Because you look kind of stuck."

"Nope, I'm good," Ellen said, shimmying her shoulders from side to side. "Just need to get my arms free, is all, and then I can unwind it all myself. I just...erff...just kind of slept funny, is all." She scooted upwards along the bed until the covers slowly bunched their way down her body. "I warned you I like lots of blankets, didn't I?"

Joe laughed. "That you did," he said. He leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the forehead, pretending that he wasn't itching to rescue her from an attempt to untangle herself that was going worse by the minute. She'd managed to slide the bedspread most of the way off, but the sheet underneath it had just rolled over and over onto itself until it was practically knotted around her waist. With her left arm inside the knot, no less. Ellen yanked the bedspread up and away with her free hand, grateful that the only person looking right now was Joe. The view of her tits when she whipped the bedspread off made her look like she was doing the world's most perverted conjuring trick.

With the bedspread free, she could concentrate on trying to kick the sheet off of her. The problem was, she'd apparently managed to wriggle her panties down to her knees in the midst of her attempts to slide out of her bedding burrito, and they'd gotten pretty knotted up as well. She tried moving her legs in a pedaling motion to try to get them off, but all that seemed to do was tangle them up further. By the time they got down to her ankles, they were so tight she couldn't move them at all.

Ellen tried reaching down to see if she could pull them off, but somehow her right arm had gotten entangled into the bedspread, and the bedspread had gotten gnarled up with her headboard, and the upshot of it was that she couldn't lower her right arm or raise her left arm. Or turn over. Or stand. Or walk. Basically, she could bend her knees and that was about it. "Um..." she said, feeling her cheeks burning with the heat of her blush. "A little help, maybe?"

Joe looked as though he was enjoying the world's best private joke. "A little help with what?" he asked, resting his hand on her hip in a way that was just a little too possessive to be innocent. Which wasn't to say that under other circumstances, Ellen wouldn't enjoy both the touch and the lack of innocence-they'd experimented a little in the bedroom, and Ellen had already hinted that 'a little' could become 'a lot' and she wouldn't mind one little bit. But right now, they were in a hurry to get somewhere. They didn't have time to play.

She felt the blush spreading up her forehead and down her neck as she finally admitted, "Um...I'm stuck." She wriggled a little more, just to see if she could maybe work her left arm loose and certainly not because Joe's hand was moving in slow, lazy circles over her hip and belly and it felt really quite astonishingly good to feel the warmth of his touch and not be able to do anything about it besides squirm. Certainly.

"Stuck how?" Joe said, his voice calm and still entirely unconcerned with her growing predicament. "You mean you can't get loose?"

"N-no," Ellen replied, a sudden note of uncertainty entering her voice as she realized just how vulnerable she really was right now with her panties around her ankles and her breasts exposed and her arms and legs pinned into immobility. "I can't move at all," she said softly.

"Really?" Joe said, a tone of mock surprise in his voice as he trailed his fingers up her belly to trace the outline of her breasts. "So you're all tangled up right now? Tied up and entangled and helpless on your own bed?"

Ellen's breathing quickened a little. She struggled to pull her right arm free, but it wouldn't budge from the swaddling nest of bedspread wound around it. "I'm um...I mean I wouldn't say 'helpless', but..." She gasped sharply as Joe gave her nipple a little pinch. "But yes," she finished. "I can't move."

"You're sure about that?" Joe asked. He shifted position, resting one hand on Ellen's thigh while the other continued exploring her sensitive breasts. "Maybe you could get loose if you just tried a little harder. Maybe what's holding you in place is just that you don't really want to be free."

Ellen shook her head, somehow feeling like it was happening in slow motion. She was a little too aware of Joe's warm hand, cupping itself around her thigh just inches away from her pussy. "No, I, I...why would I want that?" she asked, almost as much to herself as to Joe.

Joe's fingers snuck up on her mound, brushing their way through Ellen's downy pubic hair as they teased her wet opening. "Maybe you enjoy being helpless," he said, his other hand spreading the warmth of his touch over her tits like some scented oil. "Maybe there's a part of you that thinks being all tangled up for me isn't such a bad thing after all."

"Um, I..." Ellen started to speak, but then she felt Joe's fingertip rubbing in gentle circles on her clit and her breath came too quickly to talk for a moment. "I'm not sure, I mean, I...I don't think-"

"You don't think at all?" Joe said, interrupting a train of thought that had barely even left the station. "Then maybe it's not just your body. Maybe even your thoughts like being entangled, all tied up in sleepy confusion and wrapped around each other until they give up the struggle and go limp and still. Maybe you're not really trying to get free at all, pretty girl. Maybe deep down, you're trying to bind yourself tighter."

"Tighter," Ellen whispered. She stared up into Joe's eyes, trying to figure out why it felt so good to just repeat his words instead of arguing with them. She realized that she'd been staring into his eyes this whole time, that it had been probably two minutes since she'd even blinked. Something felt strangely familiar about that, but then Joe's index finger gently slid into her wet pussy and the thought flew out of her mind. Then he added a second finger, and all the other thoughts went with it.

"It's so hard to think now," he whispered, his thumb brushing her clit over and over as he pistoned his fingers in and out of her wet slit. "Your body is bound and helpless, your mind is bound the same way. You can't break free, because you don't want to break free. The harder you pull, the tighter the knots around your body and mind become, until you're completely helpless. Just the way you want, isn't that right?"

Ellen's eyes rolled back into her head as the pleasure momentarily swirled into dizzying intensity. She moaned out, "Yes," her voice slurred and barely coherent, and when they refocused they locked onto Joe's gaze as if drawn by magnets. "Want," she gasped, "want to be...to, oh, be helpless..."

His fingers were tweaking and tickling her nipples, sliding deep into her pussy, overwhelming her with sensation until she couldn't make herself think about his words. All she could do was listen as he said, "Drawn down and entangled into my will, your thoughts bound by my power, your mind so deeply surrendered that your body has no choice but to follow. You don't remember how to be free, you don't remember how to want to be free. All you want to do is bind yourself into my control and go deeper."

Ellen let out a loud, shuddering moan, writhing under Joe's touch as her body bucked and twisted against the inescapable grip of the knotted fabric. She could feel it holding her in its firm caress, trapping her in a delicious embrace as she shook in helpless desire. She gasped out, "Oh, I yes, oh fuck deep bound helpless your will your thoughts your power oh oh OH!" She wasn't even forming coherent thoughts anymore, let alone sentences, but she didn't care. It felt too good to care about anything but the relentless pleasure right now.

"That's right," Joe said, his voice filled with pride. "Your mind is bound so tightly now that you can't even say it anymore. All your thoughts entangled in the pleasure, all the pleasure entangled in my control. You can't tell your thoughts apart from my commands anymore, you can't tell the difference between pleasure and obedience. You just want to be helpless. Mindless. Mine." Every word was a thrust now, a forceful push of his fingers that sent explosions of euphoria through Ellen's empty head.

"Ngh, I, I unhhh, I fffffuhhh..." Ellen couldn't make words anymore. She didn't even know what she was trying to say-each sound dissolved into a new wave of ecstasy faster than she could shape it into something approaching thought. She was blank, she was bound, she was blissful, but those ideas didn't come to her as words. She felt them as inexorable, inescapable truths that slipped in through her ears and danced on her clit and tingled in her nipples while her mind went away into pleasure for a while.

And then she was cumming. She didn't remember when the bliss finally overwhelmed her body's capacity to hold it, anymore than she remembered exactly when she slipped into trance. It simply happened. Her pussy clenched around Joe's fingers in climax, her moans became screams, and her back arched into his touch over and over again as one orgasm became two became many because counting didn't work either. She was cumming for him. He was programming her. It had happened before, and she would willingly let it happen again. Because deep down, she knew that he had only uncovered the truth, not instilled it.

She wanted to be bound.

Eventually, when the pleasure finally exhausted her, Ellen felt Joe's fingers slide out of her pussy. His touches became more soothing and relaxing, his words deepening her conditioning as he told her how proud he was of her. She had obeyed perfectly. She had followed every one of his commands just like a good girl should, even the command to forget being commanded, and he was so pleased with his perfect good girl. Ellen whimpered in a different kind of pleasure, a soul-deep joy that the orgasms couldn't match. She felt loved, accepted, and owned. And it was wonderful.

She didn't know how long she spent drifting in his power. Time only came back to her at the end, when he told her to wake. That was when her eyes opened once more, as the memories came flooding to her, and she finally understood. Only then was she finally, reluctantly able to slip her arm out from the twisted sheet and let go of the bedpost she didn't even realize she'd been holding.

"We, um...we don't even really have any plans for tonight, do we?" Ellen asked, her voice still a little shaky.

"Actually," Joe said, as he let his pants slide off him onto the bedroom floor to reveal his stiff, throbbing cock, "I kind of do."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,747 Followers