Enter a Friend (Sheri Ch. 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was a husky whisper in response, "Oh yes. Shoot it. I want to taste it. Cover me in cum."

In response my cock dripped a thick glob of precum which landed at the top of her pubic V. "Give it to me," she demanded. My body responded by kicking out a long thin stream of cum that landed against her chin and dribbled down onto her breasts. Another stream flew out. This time she deftly caught it on the end of her tongue. Then the orgasm took over. My balls crawled inside my body and then bungee jumped back out as they began their unleashing.

I groaned mightily with the release of the orgasm after a full day of waiting and teasing. My first gob of heated jizm fired from the end of my cock in a thick white gob that looked at least a quarter inch in diameter. It flew into Sheri's waiting mouth but the stream was too long and spattered across her cheek. The second stream flew much like the first but trailed upward onto the tip of her nose. By now Jani had the pulse of my raging manhood and stroked it in time to the pulsing orgasm. The sensation of her hand, when added to the roar of my too long pent orgasm was enough to keep me cumming.

I sent stream after stream of hot cum into the air between Sheri and I. The third stream landed on her throat and dripped downward. Jani had full control of the aim and power of my spurting and used it to great advantage. Jani looked at Sheri with pure concentration and landed a thick stream full against Sheri's nipple. Sheri moaned in pleasure and Jani spattered her other nipple with another super heated spurt, causing another moan to escape Sheri. Jani was pumping me expertly and I fired load after load, my manhood spurting under her careful direction. The cum flew in gob after gob, smacking against breast, stomach, throat, face, and mouth. Sheri was absolutely covered, and I still had more to go. The cum was running from Sheri's chin and tits as I added yet more to the volcanic flow.

After an eternity measurable only in limitless spurts, I began to slow down and Jani felt it. She pulled on my cock with increasing slowness, milking my hot sperm from the end of my cock and sending it dripping onto Sheri's breasts, stomach, and finally lower. My cock started to wither, but Jani wasn't done. Instead she gripped the base of the shaft near the balls tight enough that I hissed.

Sheri moaned in ectasy and I noticed that some time during my orgasm she had slid her hands into her crotch. She was diligently stroking her own sex organ, fingers fluttering over the folds of her pussy. We watched Sheri masturbate for a few moments and then Jani commanded, "Move you hands." Slowly, Sheri obeyed and then looked up to see Jani milking my shriveling dick. She then looked up into Jani's face and then back down to what she was concentrating on: Sheri's pussy.

Sheri looked back up to where an incredibly thick ball of jizm was forming at the end of my cock tip. She protested, "You're not seriously thinking of..."

"Of course I am," Jani shot back. "If I have to clean it up, I want to clean it up from where I want. Besides, I already know you're on the pill. So shut up, let me concentrate, and take it like a spread cunt woman."

A few more seconds of working and squeezing and Jani was at my incredibly sensitive cockhead. I hissed with pain/pleasure. The thick ball of cum oozed from the end of my cock and dripped into open air. It wobbled in midflight as if trying to correct its own descent and then splattered squarely against the hood of Sheri's clit. She moaned and began shaking minutely. A second drop fell and landed on top of the first. The hot cum smacking against Sheri's sex was enough to push her over the edge into her own mini orgasm. She moaned softly as Jani and I could see her love hole pulsing, shoving its own juices out onto her thighs and down to the chair. A few more pulls and Jani added a third and fourth drop of my cum between Sheri's pulsating pussy lips. Sheri simply gripped the arms of the chair tightly as her body shook through the small, unmanipulated orgasm

Moments later Sheri regained her composure and looked up at us. The three of us looked at each other and shared a moment of intimate lust. Jani stepped back to admire her work. I motioned for the camera and she took it from the tripod. I began running video and snapping pictures of Sheri's naked, cum soaked body. My cum was dripping from her face and chin, onto her breasts, from whence it dribbled down onto her tight tummy, over her belly button, and then onto her legs and into her crotch. I watched and taped in fascination. I never knew there was this much cum in the world, let alone from just one guy. Even more unbelievable was that that one guy was me.

I reached out for her cheek. "You did a good job prepping me, Sheri. I've never cum so much in my life." She smiled in satisfaction. I wiped my finger at a gob of cum where it was stuck to her cheek. I showed her the prize and set my finger against her lips. They parted and she sucked the digit into her mouth. Jani took the camera from me as Sheri's tongue caressed and sucked my cooling sperm from the end of my fingers.

When she released my finger I again scooped cum from her cheek. This time however I licked it from my own finger with my tongue and held it out for her. She rose in the chair as I descended to her and our tongue and lips met in an explosion of fireworks. I danced my tongue around hers teasingly until I finally shoved my cum deep into her throat. She moaned, and then gasped hard enough to separate us. We both looked down to find that Jani had replaced the camera on the tripod and was now licking and sucking at Sheri's nipple. Sheri looked like a deer in the headlights. The sensations were extremely good, I imagined, but the source was the question for her. She looked down at Jani sucking at her breast with horror/fascination. I grasped her chin lightly and tilted her head back up to me where I crouched over her. I leaned forward again and slid my tongue lightly against her cheek and then deposited the liquid against her lip. "It's my cum, baby," I told her, my lips barely brushing against hers as I talked. "The cum you've waited for all day. It's all over you. On your face, tits, stomach, even the insides of your thighs. Every last inch of you is going to be licked clean. Do you want a tongue all over your body?" Her eyes closed and she moaned. I dropped my hand to her cum covered nipple and rolled it between thumb and forefinger. Her eyes looked down to where Jani was lapping at her breast and I was tugging at her other nipple. I pulled out slightly on her nipple and let it fall back against her chest. I raised my cum slimed fingers to her lips again. She eagerly pulled them into her mouth.

"It's all for you, Sheri. All my glorious cum. To shower you and be washed off of you, one gentle lick at a time." I tongued gently at the corner of her mouth again we kissed in earnest. Our lips locked against each other for some time before a gentle push separated us. We opened our eyes to find Jani looking back at us.

"It's erotic watching the two of you, but I can't clean all of you off, Sheri without more space." I looked to where Sheri's chair was still pushed tight against the desk, with my cock dangling only feet over her cum swirled pussy. I nodded and Jani rolled Sheri back and stepped between us.

"No," I interrupted. "This way." I turned them so Sheri faced into the office, away from my desk. Jani kneeled between Sheri's legs and leaned into her neck, sucking at the jizm splashed there. Sheri half closed her eyes in pleasure, but her shoulders were still tensed. I knew I had to get her to relax to bisexuality if she was going to recieve the fullest pleasure from this experience.

I slid up next to her. Gently I probed out with my tongue towards her ear. I pulled her lobe into my mouth and gently nibbled at it. "Feel good?" She moaned a response. I tongued at the soft spot behind her ear. "You like two mouths on you at once?" A hesitated moan this time. Using my middle finger I rubbed the inside of her thigh, high in the crotch. Her eyes fluttered open but she couldn't see my hand past Jani sucking at her neck. I massaged the inside of her thigh, scant inches from her soaking pussy for a few moments. Finally I pulled away with both our cums firmly soaked into my finger. I raised my fingers and offered them to Sheri. She took each one it into her mouth individually with a firm pull. Jani moved down to Sheri's chest and I sucked at the back of Sheri's neck. She moaned in ecstasy past my finger and I hoped that that was enough to get her comfortable again.

I pulled back and watched in absolute heaven as Jani sucked and pulled at Sheri's breasts. Sheri only moaned and slid a hand into the hair at the back of Jani's head. I remembered the old joke about taking a picture because it lasts longer and grabbed the camera to run some up close footage and a few snapshots of Jani working on Sheri. I then stepped back and let the camera run over Jani's exposed rear where she kneeled against the seated Sheri. I then reset the tripod to record all of our action and then rejoined it myself.

I stepped over Jani who had worked down to Sheri's stomach. Straddling Jani I leaned over and locked another kiss on Sheri's lips. We parted and she opened her eyes to me stroking my rehardened manhood. Sheri gasped and I looked down to see Jani lapping at the cum that had dribbled onto Sheri's thighs. I kept stroking as I shuffled backward until I was behind Jani.

I kneeled behind her and kept stroking as I maneuvered the head of my cock to within inches of Jani's rearend. Looking up to Sheri I found her looking back down at where I had positioned myself. I stroked my cock slowly letting Sheri watch the engorged cock head roll back and forth just above the bare ass of her friend.

Reaching out I placed a hand against the small of Jani's back. Gently, I massaged there, letting my fingers slide across her silky smooth skin near her spine. I caressed lightly downward to the swells of her buttocks and kneaded my fingers into the tight flesh there. My fingers squeezed and pulled on Jani's rear end for a few minutes while I continued my stroking. Presently I heard a groan of pleasure from Sheri and I knew that Jani had finally found Sheri's love hole. Sheri moaned and opened her eyes to me again.

I placed my shaft against the crack of Jani's ass and pressed the length of it there between us. I then reached under the curves of her buttocks to the central V of her crotch. My fingers slid across the near dripping lips of her sex and she moaned into Sheri's pussy, which in turn caused another moan from Sheri. Sheri began to fondle her own breasts. I reached around Jani's hips with my other hand and found her clit. She jerked in pleasure at the prod of her lust button and bucked into Sheri who once again responded with a moan. I probed a finger into Jani's steaming pussy and she thrust her hips back onto it, pentrating digit deeper into her sex. My finger fucked in and out of her faster and faster as she worked on Sheri, who in turn was squeezing her own breasts tightly. I added a second finger into Jani's love hole and rubbed her clit vigorously. Before long she was shaking minutely and moaning loudly into Sheri's cunt. Sheri in her own turn was moaning loudly and continuously.

With a final buck and thrust Jani impaled herself deeply on my fingers. Her pussy began contracting spasmatically, sending cum squirting around my fingers and down her legs. I looked up to find Sheri's body jerking as well. She had grasped Jani's head in both hands and was pulling her hard into her cunt. I enjoyed the sensations of seeing Sheri shoot into Jani's mouth and Jani pulsing in steaming spurts around my fingers and hand. All too soon the spasms stopped and the two girls slumped against the chair to recuperate.

I let them lay there for a few minutes and then decided I wasn't done yet. I moved back from Jani and pulled her back with me. When she was clear of the chair I rolled her over and laid her on her back. I moved up and straddled her stomach with my legs, leaving my cock inches above her tits. She looked lustily through half hooded eyes as I began pulling slowly at my manhood, point blank to her chin.

I stroked there for a while until Sheri joined us, her body pointed away from the top of Jani's head while her face was directly over Jani's. She watched intently while I hovered my cock inches above Jani's breasts. Seeing that I had a good gob of precum formed at the head of my cock, I tilted it downward and layed it against Jani's tit. I then rubbed my cockhead against her small, nearly nipple only tit. As I worked my cockhead over Jani's nipple and smeared the precum onto it Sheri licked her lips. I lifted away and Sheri replaced my cockhead with her lips. Jani moaned lightly in pleasure, and then Sheri moaned. The two girls were within an inch of being the same height, so I knew Sheri's breasts were dangling into Jani's face as Sheri sucked at Jani's nipple. Jani must've simply been returnng the favor.

"Follow me," I told Sheri and began crawling backward along Jani's body. When I got to her legs, I lifted my own and placed them inside Jani's who spread wide for me. Sheri had obediently followed and I now found myself with the head of my cock hovering inches over Jani's pussy while Sheri watched pointblank from inches away.

I pushed down on my cock and rubbed the head against Jani's pussy lips. Sheri watched with open lust as I massaged my aching manhood against the opening of Jani's sex. Jani murmured from between Sheri's legs, "No penetration. I have a boyfriend." I sighed audibly. What was it with these girls and their boyfriends?

I pulled back from Jani's lips and pumped my cock a few times to produce another thick gob of precum. I made sure Sheri was looking straight at it as I rubbed the sticky fluids into Jani's moistened opening. This time Sheri didn't wait until I'd pulled away before she launched her mouth down onto our joined genitals. Her tongue flicked out to Jani's clit and then her lips wrapped around my cockhead. Jani and I groaned loudly with the simultaneous stimulation. Sheri sucked my cockhead into her mouth and fingered at Jani's exposed pussy. Sheri moaned her turn as Jani found Sheri's wet pussy waiting at the other end.

I stretched out for the camera and pulled it down to where I could unhook it from it's tripod. With camera in hand I looked down to see Sheri take my cock into her mouth, pulling half of the seven inch length into her oral cavity. I sighed with pleasure and slid my hand down to the inside of Jani's thigh to help Sheri's fingers work there.

Sheri backed off and sucked me down again. This time I kept pushing forward and Jani took it. She opened her throat and the full length of my manhood slipped into her mouth. I worked in and out as Sheri and I fingered Jani's pussy. Jani, in turn, sucked and tongued at Sheri's glorious sex. We kept this up for many minutes until our pace slowly increased. We seemed linked, our pleasures not individual, but collective. Instead of building for three individual orgasms, we were building towards one intense orgasm that we would each feel equally and simultaneously.

When we were near I pulled myself out of Sheri's throat and my free hand away from Jani's thigh. Slickened with saliva from Sheri and the love juices from Jani, my hand slid easily along my cock as I worked myself. Then it hit us, an orgasm like a freight. The reddened tip of my cock pulsed visibly and fired a thick stream of cum into Sheri's waiting mouth and face. Simultaneously I could see Jani's shaved cunt pulse around Sheri's finger, while Sheri ground her own shaking hips down harder onto Jani's face. I fired load after load of hot jizm onto Sheri's face and mouth, which then dripped down onto Jani's pulsing pussy. Her pussy pushed its juices out onto her thigh and I could just imagine Jani nearly drowning in Sheri's flood of cum. We orgasmed together, building each other higher towards a glorious climax. We passed new highs as our bodies writhed and pulsed against each other. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Or is it, cum to an end?

Slowly we came down from our shared high. I slipped my drooping manhood against Sheri's lips and she tiredly sucked it clean. I then reset the camera on the tripod to tape down on us and laid the length of my body against Jani's. Sheri turned as well and joined me on the other side of Jani. We lay there on the carpeted floor in my office, warm body against warm body against warm body. Gently we kissed each other, taking turns licking at Sheri and Jani's faces cleaning off the cums there. We lay huddled against each other, lightly kissing and stroking in our shared afterglow.

After an eternity of blissful comfort Sheri sighed, "I have to go home and get ready to see my boyfriend."

"You need a boyfriend after this?" I queried. The disappointment was a little too evident in my voice.

They both looked at me. Jani said, "I have a date with mine tonight, too."

I sighed. "Well, I guess I have the camera. I could always edit that and have it ready for later. After all, it is a work camera."

"You don't have a girlfriend?" I shook my head. "I just assumed a tall dark and handsome guy like you would have a girlfriend."

"No, never had much luck." I sighed. "It seems I can only attract the girls that want commitment after the first date, even if we don't have sex. So, I've pretty much gone without a girlfriend for a while."

I got up disappointed and depressed at my own life story. Looking back down though, I was instantly cheered. Their luscious bodies were crushed together in a warm cuddle. "Don't move," I told them and once again took up the camera. I snapped some pictures of the two of them together. "Kiss each other." They looked at me. "For me." They turned to each other and Jani pressed herself against Sheri's hesitant lips. I zoomed in and snapped a picture of them lip to lip, sucking at each others' tongues.

When I zoomed back out I saw that Jani had moved her hand up against Sheri's breast and was massaging in lightly. Sheri pulled back with a moan, "I have to see him, otherwise he'll get suspicious." She didn't really look like she meant it. She was pressing her breast harder into Jani's hand.

"Me too," Jani groaned.

I snapped a picture of Jani's cum soaked crotch and sighed myself, "Well, you girls have fun tonight. I know I just had fun. Maybe we could try it again sometime." They looked into each others eyes and nodded knowingly. I knew they were already up to something. I just hoped it was as good as this was.

In a protracted moment of extreme ecstasy for me, the two girls lifted their gorgeous, tight young bodies from the floor. I was entranced by their mobile naked flesh, legs, pussies, breasts, stomachs, asses, hips, shoulders, necks, and faces. When they finished rising they looked to me where my cock was rising again. They smiled and kissed me in turn, long and deeply. They each bent over and gave my cock one sucking kiss, gathered their clothes and walked out the door to head for the bathroom to clean each other up. I sighed as their sweet asses swung out my door for the day.

Pouting to myself I stopped the camera and wished for every day to be Friday.

12