Enter Sandman Ch. 05

Story Info
A Tale of Friendship and Betrayal.
1.1k words
4.42
39.1k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidpaul
davidpaul
117 Followers

I left a message for Sandman telling him it was urgent we talk. While waiting for my friend to call back I had a quiet word with Dad and asked him if Kelly called to tell her that I was staying there until Sunday. Knowing Kelly would be at work I left a message on the answering machine at home telling her that I would be at my folks place until Sunday as Dad still needed some further help with the store.

With that done I packed my car up, said goodbye and headed back to the city. Sandman still hadn't returned my call. No matter I got back to the city mid afternoon and checked into a hotel close to the city but far away enough that I wouldn't run into anyone I knew or more importantly anyone Kelly knew.

Once I checked in I went into work to say hello and ask my boss if I could have another week off. He told me no problems, whilst at the bank I organised a new bank account in my name only. I then transferred half our joint savings across to my account and ensured all future pay would go to my new account. I felt a bit better as I now had walking around money and also enough for any unexpected costs that would arise.

I then went back to the hotel and tried Sandman again but no luck. I decided to go down to the bar and have a cold beer. I started talking with the bartender when my phone rang. I excused myself and answered it was just my Dad checking I got back to the city ok. I went back and continued talking to the bartender and had a few more brews. By 2pm I decided 3 beers was enough and paid my tab and left.

I went back to my room, had a shower, changed clothes and decided to have a late lunch. Just as I left my room my phone rang again, it was Sandman. Sandman apologised for taking so long but work came first as he had just made detective. I must say it seemed awful quick to have made detective but then again he was well trained. I asked Sandman if he was free, he laughed and said he had just finished work so we decided to meet at a local bar.

I got to the bar and found out it was the local cop hangout. We found a booth at the back and ordered a couple of beers. After our beers came I sat down and explained my concerns to my friend. I told him about Kelly and Doug, the rumours, the trips away, the apartment building, the bullshit story and Kelly's change in attention towards me. Sandman took it all in his stride, sipped his beer and then opened his mouth.

"So left or right" "Left or right what?" "Left or right knee, I'll kneecap him for you"

I started laughing and told him I'd rather kneecap his 'middle leg'. We then got down to serious business first off I had to play it cool and keep Kelly clueless and continue operating as per normal. Next we needed evidence or confirmation that she was cheating with Doug. Then we would destroy Mr Douglas Peterson.

Sandman told me to leave it with him and that he knew some people and he would get back to me with the required information. Sandman had to admit he was surprised as he didn't pick Kelly as a cheat and I responded neither did I or I wouldn't have married her. We then proceeded to get absolutely hammered and started talking about the old days until the wee hours of the morning.

I awoke Friday morning with a huge hangover and an urge to vomit. I had a shower and shave, had breakfast and after that started to feel somewhat like a human being. I remembered Sandman saying that I should act normally around Kelly and be the same loving husband.

Based on that I cancelled my leave for the following week and phoned Kelly to tell her I would be home that night. I was welcomed home with open arms, had a nice dinner and tried to make love to my wife. She did question why I wanted to wear a condom and then talked me out of it. Kelly told me she was ready for children and that we should start tonight I said nothing as I knew she wouldn't be getting any children out of my blanks.

Life continued on and I was on pins and needles awaiting Sandman to get back to me. It's hard to plan for the future when you don't know if you're doing it alone or not. I got a bit of a scare a couple of weeks later when Kelly phoned me questioning our joint bank account balance. I told her some cock and bull story about lending Dad some money and when Dad sold the house we would get the money back. She seemed satisfied with that answer.

The weeks dragged on to a month and I was starting to get worried. I left a few messages for Sandman but he told me to stop worrying and he was on to something. Christmas was fast approaching and I really wanted this sorted before the end of the year.

I got a call early December from Sandman he told me we had to meet. We ended back at the cop hangout ironically in the same booth. Sandman was all smiles which worried me straight off. We ordered a couple of beers made some small talk and he passed over an envelope.

"Open it Rog, it's good news"

I opened the envelope and there was a private investigation report on Kelly Easton and a rather thicker one on Doug Peterson. The good news was that Kelly was totally in the clear. She had been followed for a month and it was all in black and white she went from home to work, lunch with girlfriend's and back home again. It seemed I was the only man in her life apart from our 2 year old Border Collie Buddy.

Doug Peterson was a different story. The gist of the report was that Doug was a real playboy; he was fucking anything that moved. He was ripping off the company as well to support his growing gambling and drug habit. Sandman knew his supplier and next week Doug Peterson was going to be front page news for all the wrong reasons when he got busted with cocaine. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present.

I shouted a round for the bar then headed home to my loving wife. Sandman promised to come over on the weekend. When I got home Kelly was all over me and we made raw and passionate love. At the end of our marathon session she turned to me and said she had a surprise.

"Darling you're going to be a Father"

What the hell was going on......?

End of Part 5

davidpaul
davidpaul
117 Followers