Enter the Alpha Ch. 01

Story Info
Reese gets a nice surprise play session.
1.9k words
4.28
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BellaNyx
BellaNyx
17 Followers

Reese came home, noticed the only light on was the bedroom light at the back of the hall. After putting his coat up and taking his shoes off by the door, he headed back toward the bedroom he shared with his girlfriend Catherine. They had been living together the past few years in the best relationship he'd ever experienced. When he got closer to the door which was slightly open, he hear Catherine moan and knew someone was in there with her.

Reese carefully opened the bedroom door all the way and looked at the beautiful scene in front of him. Catherine was sitting straddled on the lap of another woman who was sitting with her back against the headboard of the bed. Catherine's nipple was in the woman's mouth and the woman's other hand was kneading Catherine's other breast.

He felt his cock swell against his pants as he watched Catherine arch forward into the brunette's mouth as she suck and licked her nipples. Reese watched for a few moments, excited and lost in the moment. Reese started removing his clothing and he saw the brunette open her eyes and look at him. A sly smile crossed her lips as she suckled on his girlfriend tits. He felt his cock stiffen at that look, knowing tonight would be fun at the very least.

Reese crawled up onto the bed fully naked, hard cock in full view of the brunette who smiled appreciatively at him. He winked at her as he got on his knees behind Catherine and slowly touched her skin on the sides of her hips. She moaned at the feel of his hands sliding over her skin from behind her. His hands slid up under her tits where the brunette was still playing with her nipples and he held them up, offering his girlfriend's nipples for the brunette to do as she wished with.

Catherine arched back at this and he felt her hand reach behind her and started stroking his hard cock. Reese slid one of his hands down Catherine's stomach and in between her thighs. He felt her pussy was already dripping wet and he smiled, enjoying her body's responses. He slid a finger inside of her easily and felt her gasp and push against his hand demanding more.

Reese kept up the torture of his finger sliding in and out of Catherine as her friend sucked and pinched her nipples. He leaned down started gently biting her neck in a way he knew she loved, and slid his fingers up to start playing with her clit. Within minutes he felt Catherine riding his hand and watched as she grabbed the brunette and shoved her into her breasts. Catherine's body stiffened up as she let out a yell, Reese kept rubbing her clit, watching her ride the wave of pleasure until she started coming down.

Reese leaned back and smiled when Catherine turned around and smiled at him, she said in a husky voice, "Welcome home Lover, meet Hanna, our toy for the night." Reese smiled at the brunette, glad to now have a name for the sexy woman playing with his girlfriend's body. Catherine moved off Hanna's lap and turned to face Reese on her knees, she pulled him close to her and started kissing him. He pulled her naked body against his, loving the feel of her pressed against him. She pulled back from him and he waited to see the direction the women want to go.

Catherine leaned over and whispered something into Hanna's ear and the brunette smiled as she crawled into a doggie style position , face down in the bed sheets on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. Reese looked at Catherine and raised an eyebrow in question. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand, pulling him toward Hanna's ass and placing his hand on it, encouraging him to touch her. "Touch her Lover, I want to watch your hands play with her and make her wet." Reese smiled, he need no further urging. He knelt behind Hanna's beautiful round ass and slid his hands across her cheeks, enjoying the feel of her skin under his hands.

Reese lifted his hand and lightly tapped Hanna's ass ad heard her whimper. "Again" He heard the ragged whisper and smacked her ass again slightly harder. He rubbed her ass and smacked every now and then, a little harder than the last time, each time he heard the satisfying whimper and moan Hanna ave him for his efforts. His hand slid down to move in between her thighs and felt her open her legs to give him better access. He slid his fingers across her pussy and felt the wetness there.

He looked over to Catherine who had been watching him the entire time. She loved watching him dominate, it turned her on to a high degree. He saw the fire burning already in her eyes as he slid a finger inside Hanna's wet pussy causing her to moan loudly. He winked at Catherine and she crawled over to him, reaching in between him and Hanna, gripping his hard cock with her hand. While he slid fingers in and out of Hanna's pussy, making her rock back against his hand demanding more, Catherine stroked his throbbing cock while she kissed him.

Reese felt Catherine pulling him up to his knees behind Hanna, and felt her guiding his hard cock towards Hanna's sopping pussy. He watched as hi girlfriend slid the tip of his cock into the folds of the wet pussy in front of him. He looked to Catherine and watched the heat in her eyes as she encouraged him to slid into Hanna while she held onto his cock. When Reese was fully inside Hanna, he grabbed her hips and slowly slid out, then back in, making her whimper and shove back against him.

Catherine got close to his ear and whispered to him in her beautiful husky voice, "I want to watch you dominate her Lover. She wants you to just fully own her for a few minutes tonight. Make her beg..." Reese felt his cock throb hard as he gripped Hanna's hips harder and pumped in and out of her hard and fast a few times, making her start moaning louder. He stopped and went extremely slow, in and out, feeling how wet Hanna was getting. "Harder" He heard Hanna demand. He smiled and said firmly, "No." She cried out in frustration and he felt her try to shove back against his cock. He held her firmly not allowing her to.

Reese very slowly and very deliberately kept sliding his cock in and out of Hanna as Catherine watched. After a few minutes he watched Catherine crawl up to the top of the bed and lean against the headboard, spreading her legs so he could see her wet pussy as her small hands slid down and start rubbing her clit while she watched him fuck Hanna in front of her.

He slid into Hanna hard one time, and stayed fully inside her, then leaned back and spanked h hard enough to leave a pink mark on her cheek. She jerked and moaned in delight. He saw Catherine react when he made Hanna moan and groan in pleasure. He withdrew and slammed into Hanna again spanking her other cheek. He got a satisfactory groan and felt her try to once again shove herself onto his cock when he withdrew from her. "You will do exactly as I say Hanna, or I won't spank you anymore. Do you understand?" Reese said in a firm low voice. He watched as Hanna's head nodded i the affirmative and he smiled at Catherine.

Reese withdrew from Hanna and turned around to lay on his back, his hard cock sticking straight up. "Now, be a good girl and come here, sit on my cock." He said looking Hanna in the eyes. She blinked a couple times at the command in his voice and then obeyed eagerly, quickly crawling over and straddling his waist above his cock. Reese grabbed her hips and slowly guided her down, watching as Catherine's hand came to help guide him back into Hanna. He loved watching her soft little hands grabbing his cock as he slid into a woman of her choosing.

When Hanna was fully down on his cock, he watched as Catherine knelt behind Hanna and slid her hands up the front of her friend, cupping her tits as Reese watched. He guided Hanna slowly up and down on his cock, teasing her as Catherine played with her nipples from behind. He felt Hanna starting to build with a huge wave and kept her riding him slow. "Hanna, look at me." He said firmly. Hanna opened her eyes and looked at him, he smiled at her and said "Now cum." Hanna exploded on him, he felt her body clench up and watch her convulse as she tried to keep riding him. Her scream of pleasure made him start pumping into her faster, harder, and he felt her building again. He waited until she looked at him again and demanded, "Cum." Hanna convulsed on his cock for a second time and she was trying to catch her breath as she slid off him and to the side laying on the bed.

Catherine smiled wickedly down at Reese and he knew it was time to make his Lady happy. She challenged him in a way nobody else ever had, and he loved it. He watched the fire in her eyes, held her gaze as he got up and crawled over to her across the bed, making her lean back and fall onto her back with him hovering over her. When he was over her and he lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, she smiled at him and said in a demanding little voice, "Now fuck me like you mean it." Reese slammed inside her, making her yell in pleasure.

He lifted her right leg over his shoulder and slid deeper into her, making her meet him thrust for thrust. He felt her climbing in excitement and locked eyes with her, "Catherine, you're mine." He said almost growling. She moaned and said in gasping breaths, "Yes!" He thrust harder a few times and then slowed down hearing her whimper in protest. He got closer to her face and held eye contact. He kissed her hard while he slid in and out slowly, teasing her. He pulled back just enough to see her eyes and said "Cum, now!" Catherine's body exploded on him, he felt everything tighten up and she screamed while digging her nails into his back as she climaxed hard.

Reese kept stroking in and out of her a few times and then pounded into her, making her build fast and after he told her to cum, she cried out a second time and climaxed, drenching his cock in her juices. This sent him over the edge, his favorite thing was when he got her so excited she would squirt all over him as he fucked her. He came, filling her with cum as he slid in and out, prolonging the orgasm.

Reese was still breathing heavily when he fell to the side and lay on his back, he felt Catherine curl up next to him almost purring with satisfaction. He smiled over at Hanna who was sitting next to Catherine. "Nice to meet you Hanna." Reese said half chuckling. Hanna laughed as she said "Oh it was absolutely a pleasure Reese. I hope to be invited back to take advantage of your...good nature soon." Catherine nodded with her head on Reese's shoulder still, "I'll be calling you sweetie, that was very fun." Hanna smiled at them as she slid off the bed and got dressed, leaving the lovers to themselves for the night.

BellaNyx
BellaNyx
17 Followers