Enter the Amazon Book 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"How can you say that Daniella;" Lusenchi demanded, using her first name to grab her attention. "The...the screams, the cries, I could have sworn I heard the word 'Hijack'! And the stewardesses! They do not respond when called!"

"M-m...Marshall...leave it to...the Air Marshall...if there's a problem." Was she listening to him? Was she listening to herself? "And you...will refer to me as Captain Shremf in flight!" Well, that was like her. The tight-ass Ice-queen that guided the massive commercial jet was...or had been, a characiture of didactic rigidity and adherence to regulation. Never letting down her guard, always remaining professional, did she even know his first name? Titles and designations were critical to the way she ran the show. But now?

"Even if the Marshall can save us, there are distress procedures that we must transmit! Maybe the Hijackers will win, perhaps not, regardless we must alert the nearest authorities to our situation!? I cannot believe I must tell you this!" Why were Daniella Shremf's eyes rolling back into her head? Why the grimace of secret desires plastering her face? Was it...was it her beverage? She had seemed...inordinately happy since partaking of what must surely have been a thoroughly ordinary can of orange juice. And, Lusenchi remembered something odd; the can was aluminum, and should have been pressurized, yet there had been no sound of gas release when opened. Where the food and drinks onboard flight contaminated? Tampered with? Yes...that could answer the questions that had plagued him...that just might make sense.

"Danie - Captain Shremf, I believe you have been intoxicated, you must relax and try to think clearly." His words were slow, measured and concise. But the delirious Austrian did not meet his dark eyes, she seemed scarcely aware of him, or the instrument panel. Her partially-graying hair began to escape the tight bun she normally kept it in, as she tossed her head to and fro in the grips of some persistent delusion; some eerie imposition upon her awareness of the world around her.

**********

It was an impossible, onerous dilemma. The sort of decision that no one should have to wrestle with. Daniella Shremf was flying her airliner, as usual. But this was not the Atlantic Ocean; not any place on Earth she knew. She flew alone in a cockpit over clear, warm waters as calm as the horse latitudes, with a jutting island-cliff before her. It was not the first time she had been here; her plane had made sweeps of the island several times.

And above the rocks, crags, and jutting daggers of ominous stone, there lay within a shady valley a bucolic wonderland that would be demeaned by the word 'Paradise'. The trees and plants in the valley below her were greener than green, with colors so vibrant they seemed to deepen in richness the longer one gazed upon their leafy canopies. And their were people in the valley; women to be specific. Perfect, naked women with bodies to shame a pornstar frolicked carefree with each other, and amongst the soothing greenery.

"N-no..." The Austrian pilot hissed to herself. "This...this can't be real...it must be... a hallucination...You're hallucinating Daniella! Stop it! Stop!" This island...those women...it must be a dream, wasn't it? She needed to escape back to reality, she kept flying...away, far away from the craggy island of nude women at play. Yet before the land was entirely out of sight, another object appeared on the horizon...

"The same...the same island.." Sure enough, in whatever direction she flew, she would yet return to this same isle, the same jutting pillars of jagged formations to split open any manmade vehicle. Yet again, that same valley; the lush utopia of verdant bliss where females cavorted. Yet, instinctively Daniella knew that the creatures below were not females like her; though she should not have been able to see them with any clarity from her height, at this speed; she had visions of flawless physiques unmarred by the common ravages that afflict humans. There seemed no disease, no pain, no...aging. She brushed a hand unconsciously through the graying hair above her ears and below the dirty blond tresses bound into a tight knot as secure as her own discipline. But her right arm jolted with the flash of pain and stiffness of her arthritis; and she knew, sensed, believed that these naked jungle women could cure her.

"No...It's not..not real...impossible..." But her mind began to examine, analyze what she might have to do to join them. Her heart yearned to become one with then. But...the rocks, the crags.... she scanned the island, but this plane; her plane was so large and ponderous; how could a landing be possible? There was no safe spot on this tropical fantasy to plausibly land a plane of the size she flew.

So she flew onwards...onwards....and was disturbed by the sqwauking cries from...somewhere distant....a harsh voice speaking of protocols....procedures...emergency hijacking transponder signals... a familiar voice from afar...could be Air-traffic control...but she didn't need them. How much of this vision was reality filtering through, and how much was imagined?

Though her plane had been flying at maximum speed away from the island, Daniella saw it again on the horizon in less than a minute. She could not help but look, could not help but study the remarkable place. There was the annoying male voice again, grunting something about 'emergency', and 'hijacking', but that must be some other plane. Most flights today had Air Marshalls better equipped to think about such matters than a pilot, so why bother her about someone else's problem? Forget them, forget the foolish male voice, as he whined about someone being intoxicated. The island was what mattered.

Flying lower and slower than a jetliner of this size should have been capable of, Daniella drank in what she could see of the carefree inhabitants through the windows. It was a life of absolute gratification; governed by a purity of instinct as seductive as it was irresistable. Stress or worry did not touch the lives of these creatures. They felt, they lusted, they acted. Many had begun coupling with legs outstretched with each other, some had begun to impale their femalias upon odd, phallic-shaped plantlife. Leaves and blossoms with a shape fitted and moulded to inflict perfect pleasure upon a woman's sexual core. That was how these creatures viewed males, she understood. Faceless donors of pleasure and seed. There were no relationships, no commitments; only the sensual satisfaction from skin upon nude skin in blatant rut, driven by the ever present imperative for fertlization. It was a wondrously erotic spectacle of females struggling to breed new life again forevermore, unburdened by the doubts, uncertainties, and fears that made human women so selective. And she would have this perverse peace forevermore. She could remain for the rest of her days in an idyllic, sexual playground, existing in a haze of pleasurable urges and instincts. These women did not doubt, or worry, there was no anxiety or trepidation, only the fulfillment of groin-throbbing urges.

The Choice then, was terrible because the Austrian would have to sacrifice her mission, her ship...the one thing any responsible pilot would swear never to even consider. A life of paradise, or acknowledgment of duty? There was a narrow path, she could see. Between the crags, rocks, and jutting blades of igneous deposits, she could see a slim corridor that could just barely accomodate her plane. Of course, the wings and engines would likely sustain crippling damage, and it would be impossible to ever take-off again, but she could see it, she could see a means to deliver herself and her vehicle into the feminine paradise. But...the passengers! Her crew and her duty and her mission! They would be lost! Honor her duty, or give herself a life of joy at the cost of her charges?

But first, she shook her head, trying to dispel the annoying voices. There was that male voice again, she knew him...perhaps...but could not think of his name. She head his voice from afar, and he seemed to be saying....intoxication....impairment...something about her..the male voice seemed to be accusing her of hallucinating. Yes, that was likely. But Daniella Shrempf found herself lost; what was real? What part of her vision was an illusion borne of hallucinogenic intoxication? All that she was seeing could not be real, but what! What was the truth!?

In a flash, she realized a different truth, a perfect truth. There was no sacrifice, no choice. When she delivered her plane to the island of frolicking lesbians and phallic plants, she knew instinctively that everyone onboard, all passengers, all crewmembers would join them, and be changed, perfected. It was not a problem, no dilemma. She decided that her fears, her doubts, and the self-imposed dictates of duty and discipline where the illusions, the hallucinations. So there was only one course to plot: towards her new friends. She would deliver herself and the entire complement of Air Italia Flight 69 into the delicate hands and soft bosoms of the awesome females so close to her. She laughed at the male voice warning of danger, admonishing her for not thinking clearly, saying her mind was clouded by drugs. No..... as she flicked a knob, and disabled a security protocol on the control panel, she had never felt more certain.

**********

"CAPTAIN!" Shrieked Co-pilot Alfonso. "You've disabled cockpit security!" The thick, vault-like doors that protected most cockpits in light of the depradations of terrorism should have protected both of them from whatever madness was occurring in the cabin - until the typically straight-laced and by-the-book Captain opened the door, in flagrant violation of clear procedure. But...she wasn't herself...it was clear that Shremf was drugged; something was slipped into her orange juice, a strangely powerful hallucinogen he surmised. That might explain the starry look in her far-staring eyes; the middle-aged Austrian did not seem to be seeing this cockpit they both knew; not only was her mind far away, it seemed apparent her ability to perceive the world was confused. Alfonso Lusenchi had not had anything to drink, and so...so...wait! Something was wrong; the fine wrinkles and creases in her flesh - on her cheeks and under her eyes, where....melting?

The normal wrinkles one might expect in a woman her age, they seemed to be vanishing right before him! He stared dumbfounded at her eyes, fine lines smoothing away in an instant! No intoxicant he'd ever heard of was capable of that! Unless he was the one hallucinating?! But then Daniella jumped in her seat, tugging at her uniform.

"This...this is more serious, this poison - I must assume whoever attacks this flight - "

" 'Attack' is such an ugly word," Maria declared, as she slipped through the now unlocked cockpit door. "We do not destroy, we awaken, we heal..." But this was not the Maria that Alfonso had known for three years, the face was much the same, yet it seemed strange she would find time for a salon-quality makeover since the last time he'd seen her. But more was different besides the delicate color accents her face now had, she was nude from the waist down. And even above the waist, she wore only her deep blue, flight attendant jacket with no blouse, shirt or undergarments of any sort.

The corrupted stewardess was blatantly seducing him; her proud breasts jutted forcefully forward; conical mounds of feminine tittilation that she presented in a way not so much to invite the lust of others, but the way her brown, thimble-like nipples and widening aureoles seemed to aim at him.... there was a sense that her sexuality was confronting, accosting the male co-pilot. Was this allure a deliberate attempt; or was Maria being driven forward by her own outrageous libido now unleashed in a way Alfonso had never imagined possible?

"Maria!! Have you gone mad!!? Are the hijackers compelling you in some way? Put some clothes on!" Insisted the flustered co-pilot, running a hand through his curled hair.

"WHY!?" Maria demanded angrily; a strand of her coppery-brown hair draping over her amber-colored face. "You have lusted after me for years, making your subtle remarks, your sly passes..." Her dark eyes smouldered with a twisting mixture of disdain and craving. "Men yearn for our bodies, yet constrain us in unnatural garments!" This seemed an atrocity from her acerbic tone. "No more, Alfonso! I will suffer this hypocrisy no longer!" She discarded the stewardess jacket, allowing nothing to obstruct the pilot's view of her thrusting, threatening boobs. Grunting wildly, Maria began shaking her shoulders, and her aggressive teats began to jiggle with obscene promise; her male target could not decide whether her sumptuous rack seemed more like a pair of soft, angry footballs, or engorged water balloons eager for a target, and that target was him.

Still, he knew that whatever was going on, the authorities ought to be notified, he needed to change the transponder frequencies so that...so that....the breasts....so firm....ripe...bouncing in front of me...breasts...no! He couldn't stare at the soft valleys and plump curves that jiggled with a pliant promise of tactile pleasure. No...he wouldn't forget his duties just because Maria was thrusting boobs in his face he....he saw...next to him, another dark-haired woman, completely naked was straddling Captain Shremf, and forcing a nipple in her mouth. He had to...had to.....ooohh....breast...no..something was wrong...why is that strange woman suckling Daniella? He should have said something, done something but....Maria...breasts.....No, he couldn't be mesmerized, paralyzed just from Maria shimmying, dancing, gyrating before him? Could he?

**********

"Something's wrong;" Lisa announced, as she straddled the female pilot of the 767, after giving her ample chance to suckle from her even more ample teats. The human was thrashing, moaning in a way that was only slightly more severe than that of the other transformations; but the Mother of the Ladies of Nature could sense instinctively that not all was as it should be. Glancing near the control panel for the elaborate flight gauges and monitors, she saw a small bottle of arthritis medicine.

"I see now; this human has an overactive immune system, it is resisting the infection from my ovum spores much more vigorously than is typical." Still, Lisa stroked the Austrian's hair, encouraging her to continue suckling from a firm, jutting nipple.

"But....could the Captain resist the infection?" Asked Maria, in between thrusts and shimmies of her own plump hemispheres.

"No. I don't believe any human could repel the infection, but this one...this pilot, she will become a mutant. To change her, the spores will combine and rearrange her genes in ways never seen before..." Lisa slipped a hand inside Daniella's uniform to feel firsthand the changes in her breasts.

"Not like....like me?" Queried the coppery-haired, Italian flight attendant, whose augmented boobs where rapidly hypnotizing copilot Lusenchi.

"No, in all populations, there will be some individuals that respond differently to infection, a few capable of surviving, coexisting, defeating any disease. The human body won't defeat the ovum spores of Gaia, but some will be able to -" Daniella began bucking then, hoarse grunts accompanying swift ruffles and surges under her sky-blue uniform shirt. The human arched her back, thrusting shoulders forward against the yielding softness of Lisa's ripe curves, as the buttons in her shirt began to separate further, and further apart. An inch...two...finally three inch gaps began to appear as her garments strained under a rapidly blossoming payload of mammalian bounty that widened in fertile leaps and starts within the torn wreakage of her bra.

"N-No-nuh..." Daniella struggled and grunted, disengaging from Lisa's sweet nipple as she grimaced as though in agony. "Not...N..N-nnn..need...need to...CUM! Must...Cum!!!" Lisa shook her head in sadness.

"Poor dear, by this stage she should be into her sixth orgasm; but the Turning is more difficult in her, the process has changed for her. The sexual tension must be sheer agony!" Musing in between sympathetic flicks to Daniella's throbbing clit with her left hand down the human's pants, Lisa's eyes narrowed. "We may need help flying the plane..."

**********

Part 11: Riding Out the Storm

The mood back in the cabin of flight 69 had turned less towards the mischievious frivolity of loosed sexual inhibitions, and more towards a dedicated mission of copulation and impregnation. Each of the transformed females possessed innate hypnotic abilities that paralyzed the fit and virile military men before any of them could think clearly enough to mount a resistance; and with the spores in their drinks, their libidoes had been heightened to the point that resistance was the furthest thing from most of their minds.

Rhythmically, the youthened and ripened nuns ground their groins against the hardened rods of the officers. Most still wore their habits, a symbol that they were no less devoted now, only that their devotion had changed. Sleek, glistening skin dripped with sweat as this sisterhood of lust millked the seed from all the men who were still men. That it seemed, lent a certain urgency to their couplings.

Clenching ass-cheeks and hot pussies churned upon erect, engorged penises with disciplined, rhythmic efficiency, each nun desperate to feel as much cock as possible before they ran out of men. If the corruped clerics hurried, each would still receive many more loads of semen before the plane had nothing but females. The task was made slightly easier by that fact that the transformed former men seemed obsessed with lesbian sex, at least for now.

Major Jason Baines was a curious, cunning officer with an eye for detail and analytical ability that had impressed his superiors to put him on a promotion track even with only limited combat experience. Ordinarily, Jason would have been the first to remark upon the incongruous nature of the transformations; some of the fallen soldiers turned into female versions of themselves, but about half had hair or eye colors completely different from what they'd been as men. Yet Major Baines was unable to register this fact, consumed as he was in the throes of his own transformation.

The dying embers of his rational mind told him that he should have resisted this horrible, erotic attack that had gotten him in this mess. But, for all his discipline, he was still a man..for now... and..and something in his drink...there was some weird additive, impossibly sweet, and whatever it was, it had gone straight for his groin, searing him with a sexual yearning more powerful than his will to live, his seven-inch cock had bulged with such steely hardness, that it seemed strong and taut enough to use as ammunition. And in the end, the nun had been the aggressor. He could have sworn the woman had been a dumpy old forty-something abbess frought with worries and wrinkles, yet the dimpled creature with a mole between her breasts, revealed as she tore open her own habit in front of him seemed scarcely old enough to buy alcohol. To Jason's credit, he did put up momentary resistance as the youthened slut tore open his pants and began to deep-throat him. But his rough, gnarled hands upon her raven-black hair soon changed from a restraining, pushing motion to the encouraging strokes that signalled to the woman her fellatio had suceeded.

What could he have done when the dark-haired goddess leapt into his lap, impaling her womb upon his slickened shaft with an aggression matched by none but the most skillful whores? What recourse was there? Indeed, the only thing Jason could have done was to cum, to cum with more force, more accompanying grunts of feral gratification than he ever imagined possible. His body and penis beyond his control he spurted, jetting virile strands of fertilization into the feminine sheath devouring his member in a dripping wet cavern of velvet pleasure. But then she had cum; as if the act of ejaculation, the feel of his seed inside her triggered a different sort of climax. Eyelids fluttering, the depraved nun dug her fingernails deep as she pressed her cunt ever tighter against his raging meat. It was almost...almost as if HE was the one being seeded.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers