Enter the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Pablo's eyes closed as his guts twisted with the enormity of his lust. He felt he was trapped now; his body wanted so badly to entwine himself with her sweat-laced, erotic nudity that all responsibility and obligation seemed to melt away.

His mind was failing, he knew that it was so important to resist the intense attraction of this impossibly youthful sex-bomb. The tension within his mind and body burned more fiercely. She seemed to have shed her priestly robes; and now stood nude and glistening before him, thrusting out her ample, mammalian assets into the air and into Pablo's dreams.

No....there was something wrong here...desperately wrong with her...and with him. As the pheromones clouded his mind, memory and willpower seemed to fade away. No...he should not put his hands upon the soft hemispheres of her shapely ass. He should not be licking and kissing her thighs. This...was wrong....he couldn't remember how...or why....but somehow, this delicious female did not have the right to be so sexually succulent. It was a crime to run his hands over the firm tautness of the fit muscles over her belly. And her cunt! No...no Pablo...you must not look upon her cunt....you must not sniff her crotch like a dog in heat! He...he could no longer remember why, but it was important not to bury his nose in her naked bush. But whatever he did, A dim part of Pablo's mind still whispered to him that above all else, he must not lick her vagina! He must not taste her womanhood! Cunt....do not lick it! Do not taste it!

He did not give in, he never surrendered to her charms. But when the corrupted Priestess began to emit a sensual purr that was as lustful as it was triumphant, Pablo knew he could not resist. His rational mind faded in and out. He knew he had begun to lick her pussy; to savor the juices of her female arousal. Yet his powers of reason where not sufficient to save him. He didn't remember the exact moment where he had failed, yet a faint echo of his intelligence told him that since he had tasted her girl-juice, all hope was lost. He could not stop licking, sucking, slurping her vagina, fondling her hard clit. And the steady stream of her elixir was like nothing so much as honey.

There was no hope now; after tasting her cunt Pablo knew in a briefly lucid moment that he would never again be able to resist her. Each lap of his agile tongue into the hot folds of her femalia delivered more of that horrible, intoxicating attractant. By drinking in the wetness of her pussy, he was damning himself. And soon, soon she would allow him to shoot his seed into her womb; knowing full well the dire consequences. Already, the nature guide's traitorous penis had begun to harden more than he had believed possible. It would not be long know...they were close...so close....

**********

She tried to remember. It was important to remember what happened. First step.....don't think about the pleasure...don't think about the waves of crushing bliss that overpowered her mind and body...."

"First.....what is your name?...M-my name...L-Lisa Sorrentino...." The pleasure was building! Soon, she would experience another of the explosive, forced orgasms. The orgasms that overwhelmed her like a velvet fist. With each climax, she forgot all but the immense joy of sensual delight. Before the next wave; Lisa struggled to revive her rational mind and analyze what had happened to her.

The flower; that was it. As she had gently touched the over-sized pistil of the mysterious flower, the flower with the exaggerated female organs, and the lack of male organs that most flowers would possess. That was it.....it had sprayed her, spurted her with some form of defensive chemical, some intoxicant.....yet...the poison that sprayed her face was not bitter, it was like sweetened honeysuckle laced with cinnamon. There was no pain, no anguish....it was like...like the plant had blasted her with a pleasure toxin. How many orgasms had there been? Nine? Ten?

It was as if ten-thousand skilled lovers had assaulted her at once. While every inch of her skin was seething with heightened sensation, her dripping pussy had become a firestorm of throbbing eroticism. No! Don't dwell on the pleasure! That would only make the orgasms come faster! Think...examine...study....

Lisa examined herself; her skin seemed moist with some odd, fragrant oil. She tried to ignore the swelling, teasing tension in her breasts; her breas- boobs felt too good; thinking about the tingling delight from her over-sensitive nipples. Think...yes, there was a sweet nectar that had sprayed her face and chest. It must be some revolutionary poison that incapacitated with delight instead of pain. On her tanned arm, she noticed small, green spheres, dozens of them.

"Ahh...what would be...*GRUNT* in the best interests of the plant? *NYAHH*" She steeled herself against the erotic onslaught, clinging to reason, to intellect. "Plants use....other creatures...animals....as vectors....for pollinaton....these....green microspores....must have....reproductive function...*RHAAAH!*" Lisa brushed her face, the spores were tiny but she could just barely feel them.

"But...this plant....exaggerated female organs....could these be....ovum? Some new spore? Ehh....No....no they can't be spores....or ovum...they're absorbing into my skin....nnnh...*AUUUHHN!* No plant spore will do that." But before she could come up with an alternative explanation, the eleventh orgasm was fully upon her; seizing her will and drowning her mind in an ocean of carnal surrender.

But that was when her mind exploded. Suddenly, her awareness, her perception, her comprehension was widened by a dream-like altered state of mind in which her very soul seemed to be flying. Even though Lisa Sorrentino was lying on the moist, jungle soil in a sweating heap, her mind and sensed seemed to be traveling the world, experiencing life through the eyes of every other living thing. She was the Cycad bush, felt all that the plant felt - but she was also the velvet worm crawling upon a broad leaf - she was the poison-arrow frog hopping through the underbrush in search of insects.

And more....she was the seagull searching for tasty mollusks; the Golden Plover on an epic migratory flight to the Antarctic. An ostrich running from a cheetah... she was the President of the United States; then a stripper/prostitute flaunting her charms in an El Paso tittie bar....she was a Great White shark in the ocean depths. A tube-worm probing for nutrients near the hot vents of a mid-ocean rift...and more...more...the past....Lisa could see; feel the Earth's remote past.

She was a saber-toothed tiger caught in a tar-pit, a giant ground sloth eating leaves....further....a pteranodon snatching a fish; an allosaurus snatching a pteranodon; further...deeper....She was a 12-foot long amphibian carnivore eating a dragonfly with a 3 foot wingspan...deeper....a trilobite mating with another of its kind in a primordial ocean....backwards...backwards....she was all of them, at once, and they were speaking; not in words but in strong, emotional impressions that were as clear to her as though etched in stone. She knew...she could see the meaning....see the purpose now....

Lisa tore angrily at the athletic bra that encased breasts which throbbed, swelled, and rose up with preternatural fecundity. She had to return to nature, cast off the hateful conventions of clothing and propriety. She could feel her flesh changing, flowing. Her sexual centers had become seething cauldrons of ever mounting passion. She arched her back and grunted as her chest jutted forward; as though larger, riper breasts were attempting to push aside her own normal C-cups. Inevitably, great mams as large as the ripest grapefruit expanded into fullness upon her chest as the last strap of the needless fabric was torn aside. Her cargo-pants where the worst. Lisa thrashed violently to rid herself of pants and panties; her sex must be free! She must not, if at all possible confine her womanhood in garments ever again!

She stopped short as she was kicking away the last of her pants; her socks. There was a pulsing, tight pressure beneath her....no...it was her ass! Her already shapely butt was rounding and inflating into perfect, voluptuous hemispheres. Unsure what changes might occur next; she writhed naked in the dirt; allowing her body and mind to morph and mutate; shifting into whatever form was her destiny. She placed a hand into her engorged, enlivened pussy; to easily masturbate her sex that dripped with the juices of arousal.

It was clear to her now; at last! Lisa now had the ability to contact a global super-mind; an over-instinct. It was a half-mystical reality in which all living things, and those once living all shared whether they realized it or not. Change, it told her. End the pollution, the consumption, the imbalance. She must smash the dead things; destroy that which was not green and red and growing. She must bring back a world of flesh and feeling, closer to nature. She must dominate the human race; which was at once the problem and the solution. She had been given a body that would prove intensely attractive to human males; and she would use the most basic of all instincts to bring down the threatening, unnatural civilizations that wounded the planet.

There was a sharp, powerful hiss directly in her ear. Moving with a speed she didn't know she possessed, Lisa found herself in the upper bough of a thrity-foot tree in less time than it took to say it. What the! How had she moved so fast? She had just covered forty feet of distance, most of it up a tree trunk with such ease that she was not even breathing hard! And what had been that noise? Eyes sharper than what she'd possessed as an eighteen-year old studied the nearby bushes. A small, non-poisonous black snake was slithering through nervously. Its hiss had been so loud, so clear! All the jungle sounds where magnified enormously now; and the creature that had been Lisa marveled at the rich bounty of sound and sensation that now surrounded her.

She exulted in her toned physique glistening with a warm, fragrant oil from her her engorged, DD-cup boobs to her chiseled abdomen towards the sleek power of her statuesque legs. Naked, strong, free....as she should be. Others...she must give her gift to others! Immediately, she though of all the men in her life who were even modestly attractive. A flaming euphoria tingled inside her as a roaring lust arose in her mind and flesh. She suddenly felt an overpowering need to mate with every man, any man with a hard cock! Lisa almost fell from her perch as her consciousness reeled with the fervent craving to couple. The once-repellent notion of the thousands of lovers she would soon take sent an electric thrill boiling through her blood. In shock over her new attitudes, she clenched her moist pussy as though covering it would limit her licentious cravings. Lisa felt what can only be described as a weight of the unborn; as if countless multitudes of individuals depended upon her for their births and lives, it was as if the compounded reproductive instincts of an entire species were gathering inside her sex organs. And she dared not disappoint.

To fulfill her new, salacious mission, she would dedicate herself towards enticing as many men as possible to orgasm inside her womb. It was a rampant, uncontrollable estrus that by its very nature could never be satisfied....but that didn't mean she wouldn't have fun trying! Men....sex....strange; the Over-Instinct that she had merged with gave her the sense that she must seek out legions of men because once a man had spurted himself inside her pussy; she knew he would never be able to do so again. How odd? What did that mean? She felt, sensed, knew it to be the truth, but why? It didn't matter; she would trust her instinct.

How silly it seemed to conduct useless protest marches against despoilers when she now had a far more direct means of causing change. First, she would collect Dylsia. Then, they would return home. Easily, the she-creature that had been Lisa Sorrentino performed a twenty-foot long standing leap to a nearby tree limb while barely needing to squat down. Such feats were simply normal to her now, in this new enlightened, empowered, eroticized form. Covering distances worthy of an Olympic pole-vault with quick ease, she sniffed the air as she traveled until she could trace the scent of her young graduate student.

**********

Part 4: Booby Trap

The attack was as swift as if was unexpected; Dylsia never saw, never suspected the presence of the beast which pounced. Strange, she thought as she was sent tumbling through the dirt from the impact, the reports she'd read had not indicated and jaguars or other large predators in this particular region. Yet here she was, flat on her back, auburn-bronze hair tangled around her elegant face while pinned to the ground by a creature of awesome stealth and incredible strength.

"Nnnnahhh....." odd; the moan of this beast sounded almost human; like a woman. But then, there were hands upon her, strong hand that tugged upon her denim vest and undershirt. She was pinned, and felt herself being unceremoniously stripped! For now, it was all the embattled Grad student could do to grunt with dismay as the clothing on her upper body was torn asunder with an audible pop. That was tough denim! What on Earth lived around here that could be strong enough to -

*SHRRRRIPT*

Apparently, something that was also powerful enough to rip her pants to shreds in one tug! Damn, that was her underwear too! Dylsia's young body was pressed into the dirt, with no garments besides her hiking boots. Think, girl! Think of something! What could this be? Was she about to get eaten? The only creature she could think of that might be capable of this was some large Silverback gorilla; yet they should have been too far south to encounter such a primate! But out of all the creatures of this size with opposable thumbs, only an enraged gorilla could be strong enough to.... - no...couldn't be....it certainly was no gorilla.

Whatever was pressing her into the dirt, it had no body hair to speak of; just slippery, hot skin. Nothing like the fur an ape would have. Was it...a man? Maybe, but a man should still have more hair than this, and she felt no penis between the muscled legs of her captor. Instead, she felt -

"UNHH! What the f- " Impossible! Yet there she was. Dylsia had been flipped over, to lie on her back, facing her tormentor. It was no ape, no man, she was all woman. And a more spectacular woman the young latina had never seen.

This she-devil straddling Dylsia had the toned and sculpted physique of a woman in peak physical condition who could not decide whether to be a star fitness model or a triple-X porn queen. Those bobbing, ripe, tear-drop shaped boobs seemed fit only for the most salacious entertainment. It was not only the shady color of her wide aureolas, each close to the diameter of a drinking glass, nor was it the engorged girth of the mams themselves, though each could easily have contained the entire volume of Dylsia's Mountain Spring drinking water bottles, no...there seemed to be a subtle, perverse innuendo about each breast, as though with unspoken language the hooters were whispering promises of libidinous indulgence.

How was Dylsia to know whether this sultry bitch aspired to be an athlete or whore? A model or stripper? She seemed ripe for any profession that admired female beauty. And from the feel of the wetness on her attacker's skin, the glistening sheen reflected in the diffuse light peeking through the jungle canopy; Dylsia concluded that perhaps this woman practiced oil-wrestling while trying to decide whether she should make a living on the Runway, or on her back.

But the most incredible, most awesome quality was her face; it was a face much like that of....of Lisa? Dr. Sorrentino? Well, like Lisa Sorrentino if her professor had spent five hours in a World-Class beauty salon, perhaps. The natural shading and soft curves of her eyes and face had an ethereal grace that should only be possible under the care of a premium beautician. Certainly, not here in the jungle. Why had Dylsia not noticed the face immediately? In a flash, she realized that she too, had fallen for the trap that so easily embarassed men; her attention had been riveted...fixated upon these spectacular tits. But unlike a man; she yearned not to fondle, but to possess. Her jealous-lust was even stronger than a man's carnal lust! Why could she not have been granted breasts of such bounty!?

"D-Dr. Sorremmphfff*!" She murmured, as the objects of her obsession were thrust into her mouth, nipple past her open lips.

"Don't struggle; it'll be over soon." Assured the sex-creature that had once been Lisa. "It will be soooo much more pleasurable if you don't fight it." But how could Dylsia fight? How could she resist the sublime current of liquid delight pumping into her mouth in hot jets of sugary bliss? No, it was not milk that came from Lisa's breasts; it was much like a sweeter, richer form of honeysuckle nectar with a mollasses-like undercurrent of flavor. How could the Grad student fight against the narcotic wave that came next? How could she repel the insinuative euphoria that burned in her blood, and pickled her brain? No, she would not fight. The best the young latina could manage were a few gyrating thrusts of pure pleasure.

Dr. Sorrentino had been her teacher and superior in academic matters, and Dylsia Jimenez could not help but trust her implicitly; and now....in this new....condition, the younger woman felt an instinctive urge to yield, to submit herself to the clearly dominant female. The rational, human side of her brain was scared, concerned. But the creature, the bitch within her succumbed to a form of herd instinct, and the coppery-haired girl instantly accepted Sorrentino as her teacher and superior in this new area, as well. But soon enough, Reason too had to surrender; Lisa was stronger, faster, immesurably sexier. And all struggle ceased as the girl released herself into complete acceptance of whatever her Professor was doing, whatever her Professor had become.

The two females writhed naked on the moist soil of the forest floor, the dark-haired wildwoman on top suckling the younger, and soon began to stroke her head and soothe any lingering fears.

"Yes...that's it....good....accept it....yes...You'll feel them soon; you'll feel all the voices, all the fears and feelings of everything alive on the planet." The defeated Grad student voiced a scarcely audible grunt as she opened wide her mouth to accept yet more of the soft, nectar-releasing breast. "The orgasms will start within seconds....yes! I felt it! That was your first! The hormones in the nectar are making you receptive....yes....as the spores, the ovum replicate inside your tissues, there will be an intense erogenous stimulation. And each sexual climax will permit the spores to grow faster." Lisa held Dylsia tightly as the girl bucked and thrashed in ecstasy. In moments, the transforming student disengaged from the firm nipple, already having consumed far more than the needed dose.

The thing that had emerged from the mind and body of Lisa Sorrentino smiled with a mother's pride as she beheld the changes, as she beheld the descent of her protege into a grunting, lust-drugged state of semi-conscious animal rut. Just as Lisa had been. She knew that the girl had been sensitive about her small, flat breasts, and it would be interesting to see how...ooh, that was her fourth orgasm...it would be interesting to see how long it would take before the expansion of the girl's boobs came to match her own. Already, the tense nips had swollen past the size of grapes, and as her nipples continued to harden and lengthen, mounds not unlike strawberries began to thrust upwards into view.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers