Enter the Cat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

I watch Rosy grimace with a mixture of disgust and distaste as she accepts the beer Malcolm offers her. She blinks as she stares at the bottle and gives a little hiccup.

"Where's my bourbon?" Rosy asks sounding slightly confused.

Rosy is drunk. She definitely does not need to be drinking more of the strong spirits I had offered her earlier. Heck, she would be better off going to bed rather than continuing to drink beer.

I move my bottle of high quality bourbon out of her sight and pick up one of the empty beer bottles.

"You drank it all," I say holding the empty bottle up in clear view.

Rosy sways slightly beside me on the lounge as she turns her body towards me, she frowns as she narrows her eyes as she attempts to focus on the bottle I hold.

"That looks like a beer bottle," Rosy says in an almost accusing tone.

"You think I'm trying to trick you out of drinking my bourbon?" I ask. I can't help smiling at her. The look on her face is almost comical. I feel my stomach do a flip-flop as her gaze settles on my lips, and her pupils grow leaving only a thin line of colour around them. The tip of her tongue darts out to sweep across her bottom lip.

"What would his lips feel like on mine?" Her voice is soft and breathless.

I feel my heart speed up and my body begin to come to life as the smile on my face widens at the soft sound of Rosy's voice. I realise she doesn't know she is speaking her thoughts aloud.

"Was that kiss at Pete's really as good as I remember?"

My body is suddenly so hard it is almost painful. I remember the taste of her lips, the feel of her body against mine. Damn that kiss had been hot!

Steven's snort of laughter distracts Rosy pulling her attention from me. She looks towards him and I find myself fighting the urge to pull her against me to claim her attention once again.

"What's so funny?" Rosy asks Steven in puzzlement.

"Something you were thinking," Steven's grin widens and several of the others laugh. Clearly they are enjoying seeing this vulnerable side - her unintentional remarks showing her interest in a male despite her earlier claim of only liking females as lovers.

"What was it ya were thinking?" Rosy asks almost flirtatiously. This time Steven laughs outright and she giggles.

"Gee I must be getting drunk," Rosy says with a bit of surprise.

"It's a possibility," I admit.

"But my beer is still half full," Rosy protests holding up her beer bottle.

"Looks empty to me," I tell her.

Rosy squints as she peers at the bottle with narrowed eyes. It's hard not to laugh as her eyes widen and her mouth forms a startled 'O'.

"Hey! Someone drank my beer," Rosy protests as she looks around and sways slightly.

"I think it might have been you," Steven says seriously.

I hold back a laugh as she looks at her bottle as she considers Steven's remark.

"That's okay then," she mutters. She lifts the bottle and checks the bottom as if checking to make sure there's no hole in it.

I glance at Sam on the other side of her but he seems stunned, not sure of what to do with his sister in this condition. Behind Rosy's head Mitchell has an amused look on his face. He seems to find his sister's drunken state as amusing as most of the others do. The only one who seems unhappy about it is Chris who keeps glancing between me and Rosy.

"I think it's time you went to bed," I tell Rosy. Someone needs to step in and stop her drinking any more alcohol.

"No! I want to stay up with you guys," she protests.

"I'm about to go to bed," I coax softly.

"Are you?" Rosy asks almost doubtfully. A smile forms slowly on her face and she turns her head, watching from the corner of her eyes almost slyly.

"I'll go to bed if you will," Rosy says quietly as she lifts her chin slightly.

Hot damn! Is that an invitation or what? My heart slams into overdrive and my jeans become uncomfortably tight.

"Micah! She's drunk she doesn't know what she's saying," Sam growls standing up.

"Want to come to bed Rosy?" I ask quietly. "Sam is it okay if your sister sleeps with me tonight?"

"Sam's not the boss of me," Rosy splutters indignantly as she struggles to stand up. Mitchell seems loathe letting her go and the glare he sends my way is full of warning but he does not prevent Rosy standing.

Rosy sways as she manages to stand by herself and I instinctively reach for her as she grabs for something to steady herself. It is hard not to growl at Sam who grabs her other hand. She looks down at our hands holding her hands, and then glances from me, to Sam and back again.

"I wanta go to bed. I drunk I'm a bit think," Rosy slurs slightly.

"Just a bit?" Sam asks sternly.

"I don't drink beer," Rosy says and sways.

"I think you'd better go to bed before you fall over," I say and release her hand to slip my arm around her waist and the other arm behind her thighs. She feels right in my arms and I look at Sam pointedly as he keeps hold of her hand.

"Don't do anything she'll regret when she's sober," Sam says as he lets go of her hand.

I know he means it as a warning but it comes out sounding more like a plea. Rosy has chosen me over both of her brothers in her drunken state, and my being more dominant limits their interference.

I head for my room eager to be alone with Rosy. I know that Sam and Mitchell will lurk in the sunroom near the door of my room listening to make sure Rosy is comfortable with anything I do. Still, there will only be the two of us in the room.

I don't bother with the light as I walk into my room. Moonlight from the nearly full moon shines in two windows on the far wall illuminating the room. I place Rosy well into the centre of my bed, giving me just a fraction of a second or so if she decides to bolt from me. She is very relaxed and showing signs of sleepiness as I stretch out beside her. I slip one hand beneath the hem of her shirt wanting to be touching bare skin.

"Remember when I kissed you at Pete's?" I ask quietly.

I don't want her to be afraid. I know she finds closeness with any of us other than her brothers unsettling. I don't want this time with me to be uncomfortable for her. A faint blush tinges her cheeks and she smiles shyly at me.

"Yes," her voice is no more than a breathy whisper.

"Want to try it again?" I invite. The tip of her tongue darts out across her lower lip and she moves her head fractionally.

I can't resist the sight of those soft dusky pink lips - they're full and soft looking. I lower my head for a taste of her mouth. Her breath comes out with a little gasp as I barely touch my lips to hers. Her lips tremble slightly and then I feel her mouth open to me, welcoming me as I close my lips over hers firmly. My tongue slides between her lips into the sweetness of her mouth. She tastes of beer and there is a faint hint of bourbon also.

I ease the kiss to a halt; I don't want to rush Rosy. I lift my head and watch emotions skip across her expressive face as she opens her eyes and looks at me.

"You're not so scary anymore," Rosy murmurs. "You're not bossing me 'round 'nd being all Alpha like."

Something twists inside my chest as I realise she finds me scary. It wasn't my intention to scare her, not ever.

Did she mean to drive me, us, all of us away when she revealed she preferred other females to males? Does she think I wouldn't understand she has been hurt in the most terrible way by the toms who caught her?

She's drunk I realise. Much further gone than I had thought.

Damn I wish she wasn't drunk. I won't be able to take this as far as I want to. Well maybe one more kiss won't hurt.

"Is that so?" I ask softly and when Rosy blinks with a confused look I become aware I have been simply watching her and thinking for longer than I was aware. I lower my head; just one more kiss before holding her while she falls asleep.

"Don't do anything she'll regret when she's sober."

Sam's words run through my mind. I want her sober, alert and this close. Her mouth opens beneath mine. She is sweet and responsive as I kiss her. My body tightens once again.

Rosy presses against my chest as I deepen the kiss. She is eager and I cup her face intending to stop kissing her but as I hear the soft little whimpers she makes, my good intentions are exactly that. Intentions.

I break off the kiss only to trail my lips and tongue across her cheek, kissing and tasting her. Her earlobe is tender and I nip it gently before searching for that spot where her pulse throbs just below the skin on her neck. I groan against her throat as my hand brushes against the swell of her breast.

I cup my hand over it regardless of the material that prevents me touching her bare skin. I feel the nipple bead beneath the material and roll it between my thumb and forefinger. The light brush of Rosy's hands traces the muscles in my upper arms before running lightly across the top of my shoulders.

"Like it when fingers and tongue are used, do you?" I ask whisper soft as I explore her body with my hand.

Her body is soft and responsive. She wants this as much as I do. I cup her feminine mound through her jeans and a needy whimper comes from her mouth.

"Yes," she sighs against my lips before I kiss her once again.

My inner cat moves restlessly. He wants to feel her body against ours. I give in to his need to touch more of her, see more of her. The zip on her jeans slides down easily and she arches against me as I ease her jeans from her hips. I break off the kiss and raise my head to watch as I push her jeans from her body.

I sit up and move down her body as I slide her jeans off her legs, I toss them aside and run my fingers lightly over the light covering of hair between her legs. I can smell the scent of her arousal and slide a finger into the top of the crease of where her legs meet.

I almost groan as Rosy parts her legs without hesitation. My finger dips into the wet, slick folds and her legs open invitingly with a faint whimper as I stroke the softness I find there.

Pleasure; make sure she feels only pleasure. No fear, no pain, only pleasure.

I follow my carnal instinct as I move between her thighs, kneeling then stretching out comfortably as I look at the arousing sight before me. Rosy's body is inviting and arousing. On the top of her breasts her nipples are tightly puckered. The way her skin is silky soft over her ribs and down to the flatness of her stomach where her navel makes a small dimple. Her body flows into the graceful curves that form her hips and down to her feminine folds, softly swollen and slick with moisture emitting a tantalising scent. I eye the courageous nub peaking out from beneath its hood as it stands guard above the slightly gaping slit.

I watch as she runs her hands over her body, cupping her breasts before stroking her stomach and moving down to her feminine mound. They slide into that slick area and then she is holding herself open for me, exposing the most intimate part of herself to my gaze, stunning me with her boldness.

I move without thought, my lips close over that proud nub and I suck her clit into my mouth. Rosy gasps and bucks her hips up against my mouth. I sense her need and one hand moves higher as I find the opening of her cunny. I stroke my fingers over the opening, lubricating my fingers before boldly sinking them into her cunny.

"Hell that's good." The words that come from Rosy send a jolt of lust through me.

Her body is fully aroused, her soft moans needy. I suck, nip, suck and nip at her clit as I work my fingers within her cunny. I can feel her inner walls tighten and ripple as she whimpers and moves beneath my hand and mouth.

Rosy is so responsive! So warm and soft. Much more aroused than I first realised. I release her clit and suck and lap at the moisture that comes from where my fingers dance and tease. The soft sounds that come from her throat drive me on, the way her cunny grips at my fingers tells me her release is close. I slip a third finger into her passage and suck her clit into my mouth once again.

"Stop! Stop! Not yet," Rosy cries out.

Her body arches lifting her hips from the bed, pressing her centre against my mouth. Ripples caress my fingers as inarticulate whimpers come from her throat.

It's all about Rosy, her pleasure and fulfilment. We will wait; this only the beginning for us. The urge of my inner cat is forceful in my mind.

Suddenly I find myself being pulled away from her body as it melts back onto the bed. I grit my teeth and fight the need to turn on the two toms that are dragging me from between Rosy's thighs and from the room. My entire body is hard and tense as I snarl angrily.

"What the hell did you do to Rosy?" Mitchell demands angrily. "She was screaming stop!"

I grin as I remember her whimpers and demands. "I made her come," I say and lick her taste from my lips.

Suddenly I want to fight: one type of physical release to replace another. Typical misplaced aggression, some small part of me notes distantly.

"You what?" Sam demands.

"I think it's safe to say your little sister not only likes girls but she likes toms as well. She just hasn't realised it yet," I taunt even as I fight to control my own physical needs.

I only meant to kiss Rosy. When I had been bringing her to a climax, I knew I had to stop there. As much as I wanted Rosy, I want her to be in full possession of her faculties when I claim her. Rosy would be fully alert and aware of the significance when she allowed me to claim her. And something told me she would be claiming me as much as I was claiming her.

"Rosy said stop! You didn't," Mitchell challenges with a shove in my chest.

I grunt faintly as I meet with the unyielding wall behind me. I laugh softly with satisfaction -- I managed to contain my need while I bought Rosy pleasure and completion. I step forward to give Mitchell a shove that has him stumbling back several steps. Sam growls angrily as he slams me back against the wall, his forearm resting across the top of my chest.

They have to make sure the man and the cat are strong enough for their sister.

I take a deep breath and reign in the aggression and anger their interference has provoked. My mind is starting to clear of its lust-fuelled frustration. Fighting with Sam and Mitchell would only demean the three of us. My inner cat purrs in satisfaction.

"If you notice I still have all my clothes on," I say forcing my tone to remain even. "I am well aware your sister is drunk and will at least be embarrassed by what she did tonight."

"You should have thought about that before you took her into your bedroom," Sam snarls but eases the pressure on his arm across my upper chest. He watches me for a minute or two before removing his arm and stepping back.

"How about we take this out to the lounge room?" Dwayne asks.

I look past Sam and Mitchell to see all of the others standing back watching us. I glance into my bedroom where Rosy is curled up on her side with her face to the doorway. She has the sheet pulled up over her hips and clutched against her chest modestly. I am not sure if she has covered herself up in her sleep or someone else has done it for her.

"We don't want to wake Rosy up," Steven warns. "I don't think she'd appreciate it."

I don't say anything as I push past Sam to head for the lounge room even though all I want to do is stretch out on the bed with Rosy. I want to be able to hear her breathing and watch her sleep. Everything decent in me wants to be there if she disturbs and later when she wakes up. When I return to the bedroom, I know her brothers will be hovering protectively as I assert my right to sleep in my own bed.

In the lounge room I take in the collection of empty bottles in front of and beside the lounge, most of them Rosy's. I begin gathering them up and head outside with an armful to put them in the glass-recycling bin.

"You alright?" Steven asks quietly just behind me.

"I'll survive," I answer quietly.

My body is still humming with arousal. Just the thought of Rosy sleeping in my bed is enough to send jolts of electricity spiralling down from my gut to my loins. I try to rearrange the front of my jeans to a more comfortable position. I bite back a groan of frustration at the tightening in my scrotum as I accidentally brush my hand against my rigid shaft.

"Sounds like you need some privacy," Steven says with a chuckle.

I hear the faint sounds of his footsteps as he heads back inside and I take a deep breath trying to calm the hunger in my body. When my older brothers and I had become teenagers, Wade and Baxter, who had been chief warrior, repeatedly told us there was no shame in spilling our seed onto the ground.

The choice to have intercourse or just be satisfied with foreplay was always the decision of the she-kitt involved. As young toms we were encouraged to ease our own needs either by masturbating, or by finding a willing human female. Later as a warrior I had seen some of the more dominant warriors become intimate with their less dominant partner, forming a same sex relationship.

Gritting my teeth I reach for the zipper of my jeans. To me masturbation is more honourable than taking advantage of Rosy's drunken state or searching out a willing human female.

I groan softly with relief as my hard shaft springs free from my jeans. I squeeze the engorged head in one hand firmly as I encircle my cock with my other hand. I can feel a little moisture in the fist around the head of my cock and suspect I am already leaking precum.

I lick my lips; I still have the taste of Rosy's juices on them. I remember the feel of her mouth beneath mine: warm and firm with the right amount of moistness as we kiss. Her breath brushed against my face when I nibbled her earlobe.

I change positions with my hands, one cupping the base of my cock and the sack below. One hand slowly strokes the length of my hardness as I remember the feel of her hands skimming my shoulders.

Once again I hear the needy little whimpers that come from Rosy; again I see the way she opens to me. I know her passage will be tight and slick, gripping me as we move together. Her heels will dig into the back of my thighs ... arse ... or I may even have her legs up over my shoulders ...

I imagine the little whimpers, the gasps and needy sounds as I feel the tension building deep behind my balls. The way she urges me on with her noises, the way she writhes and strains against me tells me her need is growing. I know that she will want me as much as I want her. Pressure grows and swells before pulsing beneath the skin as I pump my hand up and down my shaft furiously. I feel the rush, then jizum bursts from the head of my cock, spraying onto the ground beyond the bins where no one goes.

When the last tremor leaves me leaning my shoulder against the guttering down pipe, I groan and take several deep breaths. I shake my cock to remove any last drops of jizum before tucking my semi flaccid cock back into my jeans. What I have just done does little to relieve my frustration but it will make my lust controllable around Rosy. I lean against the wall for a couple of minutes before straightening up and turning around to head inside.

"I'm glad to see you had the sense to do that out here, not in your bedroom where Rosy is, or in the toilet where she would have heard you," Sam says dryly.

"What the..." The words come out as a startled snarl as Sam steps out of the shadows near the door. I hadn't heard him come outside and clearly he has been there a while, trespassing on my privacy.

"Jerk off near my sister while you're muttering her name and I will personally rip you..." Sam's words are cut off as I grab him by the throat and slam him back against the wall making the doorframe rattle. I hear running feet inside the building but ignore them as I lean in close to his face.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers