Enter the Cat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers

"I got Rosy into trouble with Wade and Micah," Donny says in a small voice.

"Rosy must have done something to make both of them angry with her," Sam says evenly. "And stop swearing Rosy, it's very unbecoming."

"I was myself!" Rosy screams stalking to the end of the lounge near her brother to glare at him. "I did what I thought was right; I did as I was told, but I still ended up in the frigging shit!"

Rosy is acting aggressively but I can see the way she is shaking as Sam moves past Steven and Mikkarl, dropping his workbag as he goes.

"Rosy there's no need to keep swearing," Mitchell says firmly.

"Don't you tell me what to frigging well do," Rosy yells and I hear a heart rate rise fast.

"Looks like your determined to learn the hard way," Sam says as he vaults over the back corner of the lounge in an easy movement.

I see it all as if in slow motion. Sam advancing on Rosy, the way she stands her ground as she lets her arms fall to her sides. Her hands clenching and unclenching as one foot moves to the side and slightly behind her. The complete lack of expression on her face, her eyes huge and dark in her face as she seems to stop breathing.

"Sam, back off now!" The words burst from me even as it occurs to me that Rosy is feeling trapped and as if she is being attacked from every side. She isn't about to stand there and take it either -- she is prepared to fight back.

"No-one speaks to me like that," Sam growls as he eyes Rosy. "Not even my own sister."

"No one is going to be allowed to push Rosy into feeling cornered. We're all guilty of that just now. I will not allow it to continue. I can't do anything about the promise Wade made of punishment for the same mistakes in the future, but I won't help push Rosy into making them." I state firmly.

I look from face to face and see realisation forming in the expressions of the toms, but Rosy is still hard to read as she turns her head enough to eye me for a few moments.

"I would say change and a couple of the guys can take you for a run but we don't want to chance annoying Wade," I tell Rosy as I keep eye contact with her. "If you want to go have a bit of quiet time to yourself in your room, go do that. You can come watch tv, play a game, whatever, when you feel like it."

I watch as Sam, Steven, Mikkarl, Chris and Timny move out of the way so Rosy can walk past them and head for her room. I hear her hesitate just outside the door and then she heads for the bedrooms. Relief washes over me that she is not going against the advice I gave her.

"Exactly what happened?" Sam asks stiffly.

I listen as Donny explains the start of the trouble, up to and including how Wade threatened her to stay where she was.

"Wade came over here, said Rosy was in the Morton bay tree with Donny in cat form. He wanted her escorted back, kept away from the house and to be supervised when in cat form around Donny. He didn't bother to tell me he'd ordered Rosy not to move when he left there," I inform Sam tightly.

"Wade watched Micah make Rosy get out of the tree. He also came here and watched Rosy get into trouble," Dwayne says quietly.

"Someone let Wade know Rosy was invited near the house didn't they?" Sam asks.

"I was too upset to be able to change back fast enough," Donny cuts in unhappily. "And when I did manage to change back, Rosy was already punished by Micah."

"When I got back I started in on the attack as well," Sam says shaking his head. He sits down in one of the chairs facing me and gives a shrug as he holds his hands out palms up. "What can we do?"

"When Rosy has calmed down and is ready to listen to me I'm going to try to apologise again," I say with a shrug. "I didn't know Wade had forbidden her to move and I ..."

"Who else hasn't eaten?" Mikkarl asks heading for the kitchen.

"Didn't you grab a feed on the way back?" I ask with a surprised glance at Sam and Steven.

"Sam here was too worried you were trying to do the dirty with his sister," Steven says with a cocky grin.

"Mitchell and I have kept things safely under control," Dwayne says and I look at him to find him looking pleased with himself.

Of course, Dwayne was in the team with Sam, Mitchell and Alex when they found Rosy. She later claimed them as 'her' toms and clearly even now Dwayne felt protective of her.

"Rosy's probably hungry. I don't think she caught much before I called her to the tree," Donny says quietly.

"I'll make her favourite sandwich and take it to her," Mikkarl announces in the kitchen.

"How would you know Rosy's favourite sandwich?" Mitchell asks doubtfully.

"Wholemeal bread with salad, no pineapple, and some kind of meat. Preferably chicken or pork - pork is first choice. No mayo and the cheese has to be thinly sliced Tasty cheese," Mikkarl says confidently.

"What's Jazzy's favourite sandwich, smart-arse?" Steven asks lightly.

"Vegemite and pre sliced cheese on fresh white bread with margarine, not butter," Mikkarl says with a laugh.

"You're a smart bastard aren't you?" Steven says. Everyone knows Jazzy likes vegemite and cheese sandwiches but few bother with the exact type of cheese she prefers.

"Both of them behave a lot better if fed their favourite food," Mikkarl says with a grin. "And nothing is too hard to learn to make life easier for all of us guys."

I find I have to smile at his comment. What he is saying is right; with Jazzy and Rosy happy our lives are less stressful.

"Well make a double serve of Rosy's favourite lunch and hopefully she will forgive us sooner rather than later," I say as I rub my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. A headache is trying to start. I guess what happened earlier is the cause of it.

"I'll take the food to Rosy," Chris offers.

"Yeah, she's probably least likely to get upset by you, Justin or Donny," I concede.

* * * * *

It is about an hour before dusk when Steven and I return from the shed that holds all the gym equipment. We decide on a cold beer before taking a shower and head for the kitchen with barely a glance past the lounge and into the lounge room. I help myself to a beer and scull half the can before taking a breath. I am about to finish the rest of the can when I look into the lounge room and notice that Rosy is sitting on the floor playing some kind of card game with Malcolm and Mikkarl.

"Who's cooking tea, and more importantly what is for tea?" Steven asks beside me.

"Timny and Chris are doing hamburgers, steak and sausages on the bar-b-que. There's lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion to go with them," Mikkarl says looking up.

"What about you Rosy? What do you want for tea?" I ask and pause for a moment until she looks up to meet my eyes. "Bar-b-que or do you want your meat freshly killed and still running blood?"

"I get a choice do I?" Rosy asks dryly. "I thought maybe I'd be on dry bread and water."

I take a deep breath as I prepare to tell Rosy to stop being silly only to realise she most likely feels she had good reason to think she might be in some kind of trouble.

"I'm sorry Rosy," I say earnestly. "But I ..."

I stop as I realise I was just about to try to justify the fact I had asserted my dominance over her. Sure I did not know I was contradicting an order Wade had issued at the time, but Rosy did obey me when I demanded she did.

"I'm sorry, and I'm sorry I kept at you when you told me to leave you alone," I say quietly, calmly. "I can only say I made a mistake."

Rosy gives a nod then turns her attention back to the card game. I watch her for a few moments but she doesn't look up again.

Okay, so it clearly isn't going to be easy to get back to building a relationship with her.

"I'm going to wash some of this sweat and dust off," I mutter as I swirl the contents of the beer can round and round. I bite back a sigh of frustration and finish the last of my drink before heading for the other end of the building.

"Looks like you're in the dog house," Steven says seriously.

I glance back over my shoulder at him to find he has a huge grin on his face. Of course he'd find it amusing. I frown in annoyance before continuing on my way; I can't stop myself glancing at Rosy where she sits in the lounge room as I go by. I'm a bit surprised not to see anger as I catch her gaze; she just seems quiet and somewhat subdued.

I feel much better after a shower and head into my room to find a clean shirt to wear with the jeans I collected before my shower.

"Where do you want your clean washing?" Steven asks as he comes into the room with a basket full of folded clothes.

"Chuck them on the end of my bed," I say before opening my closet. I might as well get the clothes put away before leaving my room; no one else would put them away for me.

"You done maid service did you?" I ask when I notice the clothes Steven places on my bed are neatly folded.

"Most of your things were in with Sam and Dwayne's stuff," Steven informs me then grins. "Maybe you're not in the dog house after all. Rosy folded your stuff along with Sam's while she helped Dwayne sort it all out. So what was that remark about how Rosy prefers her meat earlier?"

"Rosy and I did have plans for supper tonight," I tell him and give a sigh as I remember the drama that went down around midday. "I guess that situation today blew my plans out of the water."

"Ask her out again - worst she can do is say no," Steven says with a shrug. "Or are you worried she'll say yes?"

"I don't want to crowd her while she's still upset," I admit.

"Malcolm is out there goofing around while they play cards," Steven informs me. "Annoyed her pretty badly at first, but she saw the funny side and had a good laugh with him."

"Well, I ... worst she can do is say no I guess," I mutter to myself.

I busy myself putting my clothes away and when I place the last shirt in the drawer I shut it and head for the lounge room. If we want to go hunting for supper we should think about leaving sometime real soon. I walk into the lounge room and stop behind the lounge, place both hands on the back of it and lean forward as I fix my gaze on Rosy. Rosy is looking my way and seems to study me as I lean forward.

"So what are we doing for dinner tonight Rosy? Are we still going on a hunt?" I ask evenly.

"Today...?" Rosy starts to ask hesitantly.

"Changes nothing for me," I am quick to cut in, "what about you? Our date still on?"

I catch a glimpse of some emotion that flickers deep in her eyes before she looks down at the cards in her hand. A pink tinge grows in what I can see of her cheeks and she glances up to meet my eyes for a fraction of a second before looking down at her cards once again.

"Yeah I'd like that," Rosy murmurs softly.

"You're not going off by yourself with my sister without a chaperone," Sam says firmly.

"Don't worry, Rosy and I have already agreed on you and Steven coming along," I tell Sam as I meet his eyes levelly.

"Can I come too?" Donny asks hopefully.

"Your big brother doesn't want some little kid tagging along on his date," Steven says mildly. "So what time do we head out?"

"As soon as Rosy is ready to go," I say and look at her. "Want to take a vehicle out to one of the back paddocks or do you want to change here?"

"If we take a vehicle out, can we go were there are feral goats or maybe deer?" Rosy asks hopefully.

"I know a place there has been plenty of deer signs the last few weeks, goats as well," Sam says.

I know both Sam and Steven are like me and would prefer deer to goat but we will be hunting whatever Rosy prefers tonight. I look at Rosy and find her watching me expectantly.

"We should be able to come up with one or the other," I tell her. I can't help my smile as she licks her lips then grips the inside of her bottom lip between her teeth.

"You'll have to change out there," I warn her. "You can hide behind the vehicle to change."

"When will we be going?" Rosy asks eagerly.

"Just as soon as Steven brings the Triton over from the shed so we can chuck some blankets in it for the ride back here. It'll probably get cold later," I answer.

"A fresh kill sure sounds more appetising than bar-b-que," Steven says heading for the door.

"I gotta go change," Rosy mutters jumping to her feet.

"Cards," Malcolm reminds her and Rosy looks down at the cards she still holds before dropping them in Malcolm's lap.

"Are you changing into a cat now?" Donny asks curiously.

"Leave Rosy alone Donny," Sam admonishes gently as Rosy hurries from the room. "She-kitts like to get dressed up for dates even if they are just going to end up going on a hunt."

I head for my room to grab a newer t-shirt, hesitate a moment and gather an old flannel shirt for Steven to use on the way home before I head back to the lounge room. I only have to wait a few minutes until Rosy comes out. I notice she has changed into a top nearly the colour of her eyes, has brushed her hair and has a light jumper over one shoulder.

It is close on dark when Sam parks the vehicle beneath several trees below the crest of a hill; we get out and change forms a short distance from the vehicle. Rosy walks out from beneath the shadows of the trees to extend her nose in a greeting. I purr loudly at her as I nudge against her shoulder gently. Sam moves up beside us with a snort and I turn and lead the way over the crest of the hill.

We don't have to go far before I come across the strong scent of goat and begin to follow it. Steven is the one who spots the herd of goats settled for the night in among some small trees. He grunts and drops back behind me as I move forward to study the group.

Rosy eases up beside me until she is level with my front shoulder and I turn my head to look at her. She immediately lays down flat on the ground.

"You want goat or we look for deer?" I murmur very quietly.

"Venison," Rosy chuffs softly and nudges my ribs just behind my shoulder with her nose.

I take the time to groom around her ears affectionately before slinking off in search of deer. I mark the resting place of the goats in my mind; if we don't find deer then we should still be able to have a feed. I am aware of the others travelling in near silence as we make our way towards a small watercourse that might provide the soft grass deer tend to prefer.

I stop at the edge of a stand of trees and look out over the clearing in front of us. I feel my fur ruffle in the slight breeze as the four deer feeding on the grass lift their heads and look our way, instantly alert. I silently curse the breeze at my back as the stag snorts and stamps one of his front feet. The three smaller deer move towards him nervously and I drop into a crouch. The stag bobs his head snorting as the other deer move closer to him; they all can smell us but are unsure of what we are.

Again the stag stamps his front foot with a snort; this time it is more forceful as if instinct is telling him our scent means predator. The does are becoming skittish and are soon on the other side of the stag moving beyond easy striking range. The stag turns and trots after his harem, head turning from side to side, ears swivelling as he listens for pursuit.

I check behind me to ensure Rosy, Sam and Steven are still with me before leading the way across the narrow trickle of water. We follow a natural curve of the land in an arc, keeping a look out for game as we go. Nearly a mile further on we come across two yearling deer grazing on dry summer browned grass.

The kills are quick with Steven and I taking the two deer down with ease. I leave Steven with his kill and drag mine to the shadows near some lantana before turning and calling to Rosy. She comes towards me slowly, head held high as she steps lightly through the grass. Soft murmurs come from her as she moves closer cautiously. Even now she is hesitant about getting close to another cat's kill.

I swiftly open the carcass of the deer before stepping back and looking toward Rosy.

"Your meat, Rosy," I purr softly.

I watch as she begins eating; she tears at the steaming meat hungrily and I edge closer slowly. Rosy lays her ears back and watches me without moving as I begin eating. Soon we are both eating hungrily; I chew meat from the haunches while Rosy searches out the fresh liver.

Rosy is stretched out on her stomach near by when I raise my head, the worst of my hunger appeased. I watch as she cleans one foot before beginning on the side of her face. I purr softly and walk over to her, another hunger starting to awaken at the sight of her. She eyes me silently but makes no objection as I begin to clean her face. She closes her eyes and relaxes as she presents the other side of her face for cleaning as well.

I stand over Rosy as I take my time cleaning evidence of feeding from her face and ears. When she is clean I lie down beside her and clean my muzzle before resting my chin on her shoulder. She lifts her head to sniff at me before resting her chin on her outstretched front legs once again. Her tail flicks over my back occasionally as we rest letting our meal digest.

When Rosy gets to her feet and wanders off into the shadows, I follow after a minute or so. I find the place she urinated and stop to place my own scent over hers before spraying several nearby bushes. I turn to find her watching me; she sniffs towards me then trots off a small distance. I lope after her and catch her easily; she turns to face me sniffing along my shoulders and side as I walk by her. I stop to sniff her hindquarters and beneath her tail but she swings to face me and sniff at the corner of my mouth.

I chuff several times, sniff at the corner of her mouth and sniff her ears before nudging along her ribs lightly with my nose. This time she lets me sniff beneath her tail before swinging her quarters away from me. I lift my head high watching her alertly for several seconds before walking around behind her and boldly sniffing beneath her tail. She raises her tail allowing me to sniff but turns her head to hiss when I attempt to lick at her slit.

Accepting the refusal I slink forward to rub my shoulder against hers, she braces herself and I proceed to rub my scent down both of her sides. I am leading her back to my kill when Sam and Steven come trotting towards us looking for us. Sam immediately sniffs at his sister only to have Rosy to hiss and slap at his head and shoulders when he attempts to sniff near the base of her tail.

"Rosy," I call softly.

Rosy looks my way, ears pointed forward alertly and I head for my kill once again. I come out of the trees to see a fox tearing at my kill in nervous, quick bites. Rosy races past with a snarl and I sprint after her as she chases the fleeing fox.

I am surprised when the fox reaches a clump of lantana ahead of Rosy and I manage to catch her with ease. I go to nuzzle her in concern but she races away from me, her back arched and tail fluffed up as she scatters leaves and loose grass as she runs. I watch her race in a large circle before racing nearly ten feet up a tree trunk. She hangs there for a few seconds before swivelling her body to drop onto all four feet.

Rosy slaps me with a paw as she races past and I race after her. I chase her between trees and over fallen logs always just a step behind her. Finally she skids to a stop, turning to face me with her head held high and her eyes huge with excitement. I stop so close my nose is nearly touching hers as I breathe heavily. I can smell her breath with each inhalation and I stretch my neck forward slightly. I sweep my tongue over one corner of her mouth - it is as close to a kiss as possible in cat form.

I am rewarded when Rosy moves forward to rub her cheek on my shoulder leaving her scent marking on me. I rest my chin just behind her shoulders for a few seconds before lifting my head and calling for Sam and Steven.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers