Enter the Cat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

Rosy follows me sedately when I start to lead the way back to the vehicle. I am not surprised when Sam manages to come up close enough to sniff at his sister before dropping back behind us. At the vehicle I circle it before letting Rosy disappear into the shadows to change. I concentrate on my own change and when I stand on in my human form to put my clothes back on I see Rosy emerge from the shadows fully dressed.

"It's a bit chilly out now," I comment as I get into the back seat with Rosy.

She gives a faint smile and slight nod as I take one of the blankets to throw over her lap. I slip my arm around her shoulders and encourage her to snuggle close against my side. Sam and Steven get in the front and then we are in the dark as the interior light goes out when all the doors are shut. I take the chance to steal a quick kiss.

The drive back to the quarters is steady in the dark as Sam drives carefully in the dark. Several times kangaroos or wallabies are seen in the glare of the headlights and I make a mental note of where they are for future hunting.

About two-thirds of the way back I become aware that Rosy has fallen asleep against me and I settle her a little more securely against my side. I pull the blanket up over her shoulders and under her chin to keep the cool air off her. She barely wakes up when we park outside the quarters and I ease away from her to get out of the vehicle.

"I can walk," Rosy protests as I lift her into my arms to carry her inside.

"Shhh, go back to sleep," I shush her gently as Steven holds the screen door open so I can carry her inside.

Rosy makes a soft noise of complaint in her throat but relaxes against me as I carry her through to the sunroom.

"Is Rosy okay? What happened to her?" Mitchell demands as I walk past the lounge room door carrying her.

"She fell asleep coming home," Sam says as he heads into the lounge room.

Behind me I hear mainly Sam and Mitchell talking as I head for the far end of the sunroom.

"Do you want to sleep in your bed or mine?" I ask as I come to a halt near her bedroom door. "I promise not to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"My room," Rosy says softly. "And I can walk from here."

Reluctantly I allow her legs to lower towards the floor until she is standing on her own two feet. Before she can turn and head into her room I lift her chin with one hand and go to brush a kiss across her lips. I feel her lips part beneath mine and almost groan with desire as she slips her tongue tentatively between my lips.

I follow her lead as she explores my mouth slowly. I realise it is the first time she has kissed me; so far I have always been the aggressor. She arches into my body as she threads her fingers into my hair pulling my head down towards her.

She certainly knows how to kiss.

The thought crosses my mind as Rosy teases me with light caresses against my lips before pressing her lips firmly to mine and boldly rubbing her tongue against mine. All too soon she ends the kiss and begins easing away from me. I long to grab her and haul her close for another blood stirring kiss but choose not to press my luck.

"Goodnight," Rosy says breathlessly.

"I'll see you in the morning before you leave for the meeting with your brothers," I tell her. "Unless you'd prefer to stay here with me that is."

"Kurt Black has contacted Wade and myself asking that Mitchell and I make sure Rosy goes to this meeting so he and his brothers can meet her," Sam says from the other end of the sunroom.

Rosy steps out of reach as she turns her attention to Sam.

"Who is Kurt Black?" Rosy asks with a trace of suspicion.

"He is Jeddah's oldest brother," Sam answers quietly and walks towards us. "If you don't mind, I need to talk to my sister alone."

I head back towards the lounge room, hesitate for a moment and head to the kitchen to grab a beer before going and sitting in my favourite chair.

"The hunt go alright?" Dwayne asks curiously.

"We got a couple of deer, had a feed and when Sam and I looked up the pair of them had snuck off somewhere," Steven says with a wide grin.

"That's my sister you're talking about," Mitchell grumbles in irritation.

I smile to myself as I open my can of beer and remember the way Rosy flirted with me, racing around scattering leaves and such as she kept my attention on her. Tomorrow would come too fast, and the following week as the meeting was taking place would pass too slowly.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers