Enter the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you can be sure his ribs are busted then. Jakob doesn't play around. I learnt that back when he challenged me after I beat Edwin," I state and almost feel sorry for my brother as I remember my own match with Jakob Perkins. He was a good fighter and we had fought a hard fight before I won the right to be recognised as the head warrior for my clan. I hadn't only had to defeat Edwin, who had been the head warrior at the time, but also prove my worth against one of the best another clan had to offer.

"I took the liberty of sending Edwin and Timny back to the compound so he could rest up and get back into working condition," Steven states coolly.

"I bet that went down real well," I say dryly.

"Well he did make noise about staying around until you got out but I pointed out that you'd probaly just end up kicking the shit out of him for starting the fight in the first place," Steven tells me and I give a slight snort of amusement. "Now we got business out of the way you going to tell me how it went?"

"We'll be sticking around for a couple of weeks, then, if everything is going well – I'll be inviting Donna and her parents to visit for a couple of weeks around when Jazzy is to have her party," I say evenly.

"I'm pleased for you Micah. Donna is one fine she-kitt and you deserve to be Alpha some day," Steven tells me sincerely.

"Thanks mate," I say and return to my food. When it is finished I toss the plastic plate in the sink and help myself to a large mug of coffee before we head out onto the veranda. Steven leans one hip against the railing while I put one foot on the bottom rail and lean against an upright as I sip my coffee and look out at the various toms working around the clearing.

"Sam called yesterday to say they were investigating some more trouble out Inverell way before heading back. He didn't think it would take more than a day or two," Steven says.

"Good, I want him in charge while I'm not there," I say only to stop as a thought crosses my mind and I turn my head to look at Steven. "Would you prefer to stay with the Williamson clan or consider transferring here when I marry Donna?"

"We're partners aren't we?" Steven asks levelly as he regards me seriously.

His answer tells me what he thinks of my plans for my future. His unspoken support means a lot to me. I know my parents and brothers will support my decision and I hope Jazzy will be happy as well. I want more than the usual future for a werecat tom. I want a wife and family.

"Thanks mate," I say before turning my attention back to the view in front of me.

"Hell why not? I know I'm never likely to be an Alpha but that doesn't mean I can't watch your kitts grow into honourable cats," Steven says gruffly.

It's hard to know what to say. I know Steven is just as good a warrior as I am and just as well thought of by members from other clans. But some how he doesn't get the attention from the she-kitts I do, which I find surprising. He's the one who always knows what to say to them and how to flirt with them while I find it hard not to end up tongue-tied with them. I stifle a yawn and glance towards Steven when he laughs.

"Why don't you go have a sleep," he suggests. "Donna is probaly asleep right now, not getting ready to come visit with you."

"Actually that sounds like a grand idea," I agree, turn and head inside towards the bedroom where I spent the first night.

The drifting smell of cooking food wakes me and I sit up and stretch. It is past nightfall and I can't stop the smile that comes to my face lifting my mood considerably. It's no wonder I've slept the day away, I had been barely able to get any sleep while I was with Donna – even when she had been asleep her smell and taste on my lips had kept me eager to mount her.

I use the toilet before heading for the area where I can hear werecats moving around and I am happy to see Donna sitting talking to Steven as I enter the room. I feel the heat of lust when she looks my and I grin as I head towards her.

"Donna and I were just renewing our acquaintance," Steven tells me with a grin. His remarks reminds me that he enjoyed her company for two nights when he had visited with Timny a few months after I had joined her in the cage the first time but the memory doesn't bother me. In fact the thought of being able to openly watch Steven mount her sparks my interest and I glance between them wondering how open she would be to the idea as I move to sit beside her on the lounge.

"We were just about to have dinner," Donna tells me with a smile before leaning close. I oblige her with a lingering kiss that brings memories of mounting her in the dark hours of last night and I lift my head with reluctance.

"Sounds like a plan," I agree.

"I'll bring your food in to you," Donna announces as she gets to her feet. I hesitate a moment then give a nod – it is a subtle way of letting the toms of her clan know we are in a serious relationship. I am left to watch as Steven follows her through to the kitchen.

"Looks like we will definitely be seeing more of you around here then," Conner says before following his sister and Steven. Albie and Callum follow behind him and I am glad that they still approve of me as their sister's choice.

When Donna returns carrying our plates with a look of pride on her face I am happy to have her sit beside me and I look over the selection of food she has put on the plate for me. When I notice the way she eats her own honey roasted carrots with enjoyment I offer her some of mine on my fork and grin with pleasure as she eats my offering.

The sharp insistent ring of a mobile disturbs the peace of our meal and Steven grunts in annoyance on the other side of Donna as he leans away from her and reaches behind him for his back pocket.

"I think that might be your phone," Steven tells me. He pulls the offending phone from his pocket and glances at it. Sure enough I recognise the familiar metallic blue cover of my phone.

"Yeah hey Sam," Steven says as he answers it.

"Any chance of speaking to Micah?" Sam's disjointed voice comes from the phone.

"Yeah just a second," Steven answers and offers me the phone.

"Sorry about this Donna," I say apologetically before lifting the phone to my ear. "What is it Sam?"

"Sorry to bother you but I need you here. There's a real problem," Sam tells me and I hear someone else talking in the background but they are speaking too quietly for me to understand them. "We're heading home and we got an injured stray ..."

"You've got a stray with you that you think is worth the trouble of making sure he survives," I cut in trying to keep the call short.

"Yeah and well, Mitchell was bitten. He makes out it's no big deal but it's a nasty bite, and Alex has been punched in the mouth hard enough to knock one of his canines loose. I want to be sure there is no danger to Jazzy before we continue on home and I want Alex out of the vehicle – there is a bit of a personality clash. And I would feel a heck of a lot better with another mature able bodied tom in the vehicle with us," Sam announces tightly. I know Sam would never ask for help unless he needed it and my brother Alex can be a hinderance rather than help at times.

"Tell me where you are and Steven and I will come meet you. I'll take a look at him, tell you what I think and Steven can go with you as the extra body if needs be while Alex drops me back here before heading home," I say with a glance at Donna.