Enter the Dark Ch. 01

Story Info
A dark look at the journey of a submissive and Master.
761 words
3.34
17.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been ruled over?? Having someone in power telling when to speak when to laugh when to shut up. Not having any control over your body letting them touch and play how they choose? God is that the best thing ever. If your blind folded or tied up its even more agony, because if your blindfolds thin you can see the shadows but mostly you just have to listen. Not knowing if they are going to be nice or mean when or where they are going to touch or tease you next. All I can say is there is nothing better period. Except maybe if your the one who is the master. Here is a little look at the journey my master gave to me.

He walked in to the room with his hands behind his back and told her to lie on the bed. Shaking she walked to the bed and layed down on it. In a unwavering tone he told her to lift her head and close her eyes. She did as she was instructed, as she did she felt a cool fabric being placed over her eyes. Then he pushed her head back onto the pillow and grabbed her arms. Again the cool fabric and then the wood of her head board against her hands. Her legs were still free so she move a little at least. She felt the bed sink a little as he climbed onto it. Then she saw his shadow over her through the blindfold. Waiting patiently for his first move her breath grew heavy and fast.

Cleo had been with her master for four months now and just recently he had decided to bring bsdm in to their relationship. She has always wanted this type of control in her life. So when he brought it up she eagerly said yes. Cleo is a very organized girl and never does anything unplanned so to have her life totally up to someone else sounded wonderful to her. She could breathe easily unless she was bad. Cleo waited as she felt her master get comfortable on the bed next to her. She was breathing hard and her chest was heaving under the black latex corset. Although she didn't care much for latex it made a great sound when she was getting spanked. An god did it look great against her milky white skin. She could feel his hands moving up her stomach and over her heaving chest. His touch sent little shocks of lightning though her body and she could already feel moisture in the best of hidden places. He slapped his hand down on her titty hard, which made a loud noise and startled her. Then she felt the wonderful warming sensation over take her nipple, then the rest of her body. He then moved his finger across her lips which she opened her mouth to. He had her sucking his finger then abruptly pulled them out.

He got up and said "Wait for me," then laughed as he left the room.

Cleo had been laying on that bed for twenty minutes when she finally heard her masters footsteps again. "Did you miss me?" he whispered in her ear. She shivered as his breath touched her neck and ear. Then she whimpered "Yes master I missed you so."

"Were you good while I was gone?" he half laughed as he said this.

"Oh yes yes master I waited patiently for your return." She quickly replied.

"MMMMM that's very good to hear, although I like it better when your bad" he whispered.

Again a shot of warmth went right through her. Just his words could make her drip and they had done just that. He ran his hands over her breasts and squeezed hard which made her moan.

Then he forcefully said "Turn over now!" "Did I say you could moan?"

She stumbled through her words "No No you didn't master I'm sorry it just escaped from me."

He smiled as he said this "Well since you can't control yourself neither can I."

This was followed quickly by four wraps across her ass with the paddle. They hurt so good she wanted to moan again, but thought better of it. As her ass warmed and tingled he gave her four more quick wraps.

"OHHHHHHHHH goddamn that feels so good master!" She screamed, then quickly caught herself and abruptly quieted.

"Oh so you can't hold your tongue can you?" he scolded. "Well what can we do to teach you to keep your mouth shut?"..