Enter the Temple

Story Info
A college student encounters the femdom cult of Ulthara.
3.9k words
4.39
57.6k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains male-male oral sex, female domination, pegging, spiritual themes and a religious sex cult. Some may categorize this story differently It may be the first of several stories surrounding the Ultharan religion.

*****

It was a Friday night in late October when everything changed.

I had been dating Jane for two months. She was beautiful, and I was falling in love with her. Her hair was raven black and cut in a cute pixie style, her eyes emerald green and her skin alabaster. At five feet eleven inches, she towered over my five ten when she wore heels. Maybe you can tell from my adjectives that I'm even more smitten than I was then. Both of us have changed considerably in the two years since that night, but I'm still crazy about her.

Crazy is the operative word in this story. That's what that night was.

It began in an ordinary way though. I parked in the alley next to the garage, went through the gate and up the steps to her apartment. Jane lived at home with her parents, but they let her move into the garage apartment for some privacy and autonomy. She wasn't home, and I was more than a little confused. The next day was her birthday, and I was going to surprise her with an early gift, movie and dinner in a restaurant that really was more expensive than a college student can afford. We'd made plans.

Wrapped gift in hand, I made my way down the steps and took a seat. I texted her and waited. There was no response.

After another minute or two, her mother opened the back door.

"Conrad?"

"Yes, Mrs. Parker."

"Jane's not there. She's gone to her cousin's in Big Fork to help with the baby. She told me to tell you she's sorry and that she will be back tomorrow."

I was a little crestfallen, but I understood. Her cousin had a newborn, and her cousin's husband was in Afghanistan.

"Why don't you come on in and I'll fix you a plate. George and I are just finishing ours, but it's the least I can do."

Jane's mom is an excellent cook. I couldn't say no.

Soon, I was sitting at their table eating a simple but satisfying meal of roast beef, a baked potato and spinach and drinking red wine.

Together, Jane's parents are among the most attractive of middle-aged couples I've seen. They look like one of those couples in the Cialis commercials. Adele is my height, slender and blonde with nice curves. She's a little more buxom than her daughter, although Jane has beautiful breasts. George is an athletic six three with dark hair, a light tan complexion and graying at the temples.

For the first few minutes, we made polite conversation about school, George's business and Adele's job in hospital administration. I finished eating and Adele insisted on getting me a second glass of wine. As she poured the beaujolais, she said, "There's something George and I have wanted to talk to you about, Conrad."

I anticipated something along the lines of "what are your intentions in regard to our daughter." I got that plus something I never in a million years would have predicted.

"Has Jane told you anything at all about our family's religious beliefs? Even anything vague?"

I searched my memory.

"No ... oh, I know you go to an Episcopal church. Sort of an Easters and Christmas thing. Isn't that right? I guess I thought all of you were pretty secular."

Adele and George looked at each other.

Adele said, "You're are correct, Conrad. George and I do attend St. John's from time to time, and really more socially than anything else. We're actually quite devout, but to a religion that we're almost certain you're unfamiliar with. We are Ultharans."

I'm sure I blinked. I'd never even heard the word before. They smiled.

"Don't worry," Adele said. "It's not a scary cult. We're not going to ask you for money or to move into a commune. But, if you're as serious about Jane as we think you are, then you're going to have to become a part of it in some way."

I was taken aback by this. Finally, he decided on a safe course of action.

"Well, Adele, I have an open mind. I'm willing to learn more."

Adele and George looked at each other, and then at Conrad.

"In order to do that, Conrad," George finally spoke. "You're going to have to pass an initiation, a test. If you pass it, then all sorts of doors will open, and we'll answer nearly every question we can."

I was wary, but asked what the test was.

Adele looked straight into his eyes and said, "The Temple of Ulthara's rite of initiation requires you to have sex with the high priest and high priestess. ... That's George and me."

I was speechless.

"Holy shit!" he thought. "I've fallen in love with Jane and she's part of some fucked-up sex cult."

To say that the moment was awkward would be a gross understatement. Adele was looking at her smart phone and appeared to send a text.

Adele finally broke the prolonged silence. There was sadness in her voice, a disappointment.

"We completely understand if you want to leave now," she said. "If you do though, we only ask that you keep the content of our entire conversation about the Temple in confidence."

As she said that, Adele's phone chimed that it had received a file.

"It's a video from Jane. She wants you to see it."

Adele held the phone out after pressing play.

I saw her face and felt both relief at seeing her face and dread of what it might mean.

"Conrad, I love you. I know it seems weird, and you probably feel very weird right now. I completely understand that," she said with some visible anxiety. "I really hope you'll obey them and agree to taking the test. I need you to do this. I want you to do this for me so we can be together. If you can't do it, then I understand that, too. If you don't, then we'll always be friends."

There was no goodbye. The video just ended.

The emotional pressure on me was intense. At the same time, I couldn't seem to get up and leave. Finally, Adele broke the silence.

"Conrad, George and I are going down into the basement. We'll be down there for some time. We hope you'll follow us. If you can't, then just let yourself out the back and leave."

She got up, followed by George, and then she kissed Conrad lightly on the forehead. The couple opened the cellar door and disappeared down the stairs.

"Sex with both of them," I wondered. "What do I do. It's make or break time. I guess I've always been a little bi-curious. Adele is hot. My girlfriend even wants me to do it, which is completely weird all on its own. They're not asking me to kill anyone. It's just sex, and it'll deepen my bond with Jane. ... I don't know. I love her, but this is so weird. Can I trust them?"

These thoughts repeated over and over again as questions in my head for the next several minutes. In the middle of his deep cogitation, I suddenly found himself at the doorway. My decision was a conscious one though, and I descended the stairs.

At first I was puzzled by the apparent absence of Adele and George, but then I noticed an open hatch in the floor and soft light shining up from it. When I got close enough, I saw the first top step of a spiral staircase. I again went down into a relatively plain room that was roughly 20 feet by 20 feet with a very high ceiling. The walls were covered in strange glyphs and letters I couldn't decipher. Indirect light with a yellowish tinge bathed the room.

On a dais a few feet in height was a golden woman who stood with arms akimbo. Below her was a kneeling man, also in gold, sitting on his haunches. Both were slightly larger than life and the metal cutaway where their metal genitals would have been. In their place were their fleshy counterparts. The man's was semi-erect. I guess it was George's. I was able gradually to discern that these images did not have back halves, allowing George and Adele to position themselves. The two-level dais included niches for kneeling in front of the male and female figures. Steps curved up and down at the sides of the platform.

I stood still and waited. Finally, I heard Adele's voice speak in a language I didn't recognize, then she translated the words into English.

"In the beginning, Olkoth the Father released his seed into the womb of Ulthara, Goddess the Mother. The universe and Earth grew in her womb. In your beginning, supplicant, your father released his seed into the womb of your mother. Thus life begets life endlessly. Enter the Temple of Ulthara as you entered the world, naked. Take off your clothes, Conrad."

I disrobed and placed them on a nearby bench along the wall.

Again, I heard the indecipherable words first, then the English.

"Show your gratitude to Olkoth for his seed. Kneel before him and bring it forth, but do not consume the seed. You will bring it to the mother."

The entire thing felt like an out of body experience, surreal and vertiginous. I kneeled.

George's cock was long, thick and now almost purple with hardness. It was a trick of the soft, yellow lighting though that it almost blended into the gold of the statue. George's scrotum was larger than normal, too, and the skin loose. I could see that his balls were outsize as well.

I buried my face in them with a sigh, breathing in the musky but intoxicating odor of maleness. Any reluctance at sucking cock I might have had burned up in the heat of lust. I was surprised to hear himself moan. I sucked at George's scrotum and massaged his balls with my lips. My tongue traveled slowly up the shaft, bathing and caressing it worshipfully as I ascended.

George was clean. His skin tasted, not surprisingly, like skin. Once there, the tip of my tongue circled the glans and teased it. George's breathing picked up. I put the tip of his cock in my mouth, careful to keep my teeth away, and then I began slowly sucking as I took more and more of the shaft. Its girth filled my mouth. I gorged on it and with some coughing, I swallowed hard and managed to get the cockhead into my throat. I was buried in his pubic hair, his scent deep into my senses. Although breathing through my nose surprisingly was easy, I backed off and descended again, keeping the head just inside my mouth at the farthest point up. Down I went again. With each bob and plunge, it got easier and easier, my spit more plentiful. The taste of precum was in my mouth. I could sense the pulse of blood in him when I paused. Somehow he seemed to grow even larger.

Meanwhile, Adele maintained a steady background mutter in that strange language. She wasn't bothering to translate now, but its faster and faster rhythm seemed to be moving me higher into an ecstatic state. It drove George's libido, too. My sucking fell into the same rhthym as her chants. I was on an upsuck when it happened. The seed of Olkoth coated my tongue, rope after rope, more copious than I would have expected. I waited for George to finish, and then approached Adele, moving in a half crouch from the lower steps to the upper.

"Kneel before the Avatar of Ulthara. Kneel before the High Priestess of the Temple and deliver the seed of Olkoth to Her," she said in English.

I fell into the kneeling niche between the legs of the statue. I could see Adele's pubic triangle - dark and dense but neatly trimmed.

"Show me the seed," she commanded.

I opened my mouth.

"Good, now, deliver it. Bring life into the void. Below is the real Temple where life may grow."

I coated her pubic hair and pussy with as much of the cum as I could, in and out. When most of it was gone, she ordered me to swallow the remainder, and I did. The taste had been unlike what I had expected. It was good and sweet as honey. Again on her command, I kneeled back.

"You've done well, Conrad," I heard Adele say. "In a moment, you will thank the Goddess for Creation and drink of her essence. Until I tell you to though, I want you to listen to me. This Temple of Ulthara is one of many world wide, but they are small and secret places. We are few in number but we anticipate growth very soon. Ulthara has returned and soon we will begin reshaping the world. Jane will be one of our highest leaders and soon will take my place. You may be at her side if our hopes are fulfilled, but you will have a choice to make before then. We do not force people to do anything.

"The Temple celebrates life and creation. We don't sacrifice animals or people or ask for needless suffering. Ulthara asks Her followers to seek healthy pleasure in sex and the world she has made. Now, you will give thanks to me, Her Avatar."

My cock dripped precum and I was impossibly hard. I had not dared touch it. It was only then I noticed it was dripping onto a large silver plate etched with symbols.

With eagerness, I kissed and licked at Adele's pussy. Her scent and taste were powerful and I became drunk on her quite quickly.

"What is going on?" an inner voice asked. Was it the incense, the chanting, magic or some secret mix of chemicals and experience? I definitely was in an ecstatic state, again, but it wasn't the same as will George/Olkoth. It was that and more.

Adele's juices, the Unction of Ulthara, flowed steadily and plentifully from her, not in bursts or waves. I became besotted. My face covered in her scent from brow to chin. Her taste was so satisfying and complex, one moment salty, the next savory and then sweet. I couldn't get enough. I never felt more at home then I did then between her legs. No one could have dragged me away. It was a drug and until I die I never will forget the texture and flavor of her pussy. Its slick, wet holiness, carnal and divine in one. I wallowed in her. I moaned and begged for more. Finally, she reached a crescendo, but did not order me to stop.

My tongue circled her clit but didn't touch it, then I plunged down to get underneath her and insert my tongue inside. I licked hungrily and teased her G spot. Adele shuddered under my worship. Again, she orgasmed and again I kept licking and loving her cunt. Wide, my lips covered her entire delta, my upper lip her bumping just below her clit. My tongue buried deep inside. I thrust and fucked at her pussy with my tongue. God, she tasted so great. With a scream she came a third time and ordered me to kneel back.

For the next minute or two, Adele gasped and panted. Once she had herself back, she said, "Now, spill your seed onto the platter, Conrad. Cum for your Goddess."

It didn't take much, tug or two and I erupted onto the platter. There was more cum there then I ever remembered producing before. Almost magically, my semen began to pool into a depression in the center of the platter I hadn't noticed before.

"Kneel down and eat your seed, Conrad. If the seed is not to grow, then it must be consumed. It must never be wasted. Life must feed life if it cannot seed life."

With my lust temporarily sated, I was reluctant at first, but obeyed. It too tasted different, sweeter than expected. Once the platter was clean, she ordered me to stand.

Adele had come from behind the golden Goddess. She took me over to George who had been busy while I worshipped his wife. From some hidden storage in the ceiling, he had pulled out a shibari sling of ropes. He and Adele guided me into it and secured my hands as well. Next, they pulled me higher until my ass was almost even with their necks. Lube was applied to my ass and a set of dildoes retrieved from somewhere under the dais. There was nothing ancient or rough about them. They were a variety of silicone and jelly dongs.

Adele used the smallest one first.

"Have you ever played with your ass or let someone else do it, Conrad?"

"No."

She slapped me hard enough to make me wince.

"No, Priestess," she said.

I corrected and repeated.

"Good, but it does mean more prep."

"Do you understand why we are doing this? Why we are penetrating you, Conrad?"

"No, priestess."

"This is a more recent addition to the rites of the Temple, although it still is older than Christianity. It's because, nice as you are, you still are full of patriarchal poison. It's almost inescapable and infects even women. We don't hate men in the Temple, Conrad. We only discipline them to help them learn. Our matriarchy listens to them and includes them. By fucking you with these dildoes, we penetrate you as a woman is penetrated. If you must penetrate her to impregnate, then it is only fair that you experience it. It also helps remove some of the patriarchy from your soul. You can't get pregnant, of course. You can't bleed once a month, but we can create as many similar experiences as possible so that you may understand. Do you understand?"

I didn't know what to say. I grasped some of that, and I never thought the road to enlightenment would include a butt fucking, but frankly, it was turning me on. I didn't protest.

"I'm beginning to understand, I think, priestess."

"Good boy, Conrad. That's all we ask of you on this one night, to begin."

While we were talking she had switched to a slightly larger dildo. It hurt slightly, but she was skilled and the lube was plentiful. I found myself moaning again as she bumped my prostate.

Adele chuckled low and throaty.

"Ah, do you like that, Conrad?"

"Yes, priestess."

"Excellent, even with my skills, not every man responds the same way. You are really taking to this."

I blushed and moaned again in response.

Given the angles and lighting my perspective was limited. I couldn't see George anymore.

Except for my moans, the room was quiet. Adele quit talking and concentrated on opening my ass up. She buried the dildo deep in my manpussy, then stood near my head. She placed a soaked rag on my mouth and nose. It wasn't chloroform, although it did have a somewhat medicinal aroma to it. It was more herbal and oily.

"Breathe deep, Conrad."

I inhaled and almost blacked out. Suddenly, I wasn't just suspended in the air; I was floating on it. After a minute or two, she removed the rag. The shibari was lowered two or three feet. I readied myself for George to fuck me. I felt something push against my anus but it wasn't George's cock.

Straining, I was able to raise my head enough to see Jane between my spread legs. She was smiling at me.

"I love you, Conrad," she said. "You have no idea how happy I am tonight. I've never fucked a man, Conrad, and you've never been fucked. We may not be joined as a couple in the eyes of the law, but if you willing take my cock here tonight, then we will be in the eyes of the Temple. We will be betrothed. Do you want me to fuck you, Conrad?"

I was high from the inhalant, but I knew and understood clearly what she was saying.

"Yes, please fuck me, Jane. Take me."

"Oh, I will, Conrad."

Slowly, I felt the dildo push into me. Her hands held my torso just above where my hips met it. In and out, she began fucking me. The room was as still as a tomb and the world fell away. It now was Jane's turn to chant. She also fell into a rhythm that matched her thrusts and withdrawals. I felt and dreamed at the same time. I still was a man but I mentally went somewhere else timeless and primal. The chants, the incense, the sex, all was building to this point.

Again, my cock was rock hard. It twitched with each penetration. I don't know how long Jane fucked me. She stopped more than once and changed dildoes several times. Their shapes and textures changed. The reasons were not explained. Again, the rag was applied and I inhaled. I don't know for how long, but I believe I was alone in the temple for an hour or two. Still, hanging there. The bonds were loosened, and I felt Jane's hands massage away some soreness and cramping. Her hands were covered in scented oils. A dildo was inserted that curved and hit my prostate perfectly. I moaned loudly now.

Later, I learned that this final dildo was very ancient. It wasn't large and went in easily. Jane quickly began fucking me at a faster pace, tossing me back and forth in the sling. My moans almost were yells. Her chanting was so fast that I suspect I wouldn't have understood it even if I had known the words. Jane buried the phallus in my ass to its base and pulled upward on my cock as she did. On her third or fourth thrust, I exploded again. This time it was a shower of semen, it seemed.

12