Enter the Temple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the geysers stopped, I was near unconsciousness. I felt a tongue lick my torso and belly clean. It was Jane. Although she swallowed as she licked, she held a quantity on her tongue when she kissed me deep and long. Jane's tongue penetrated my mouth just as the girlcock had penetrated my manpussy.

She told me it was 1 a.m. on Sunday, and I was stunned. How could I have lost a day? My body was lowered to the floor. I was helped to stand. Adele and Jane together rubbed me down. Adele brought me a lukewarm tea concoction that she said would be cleansing. I drank it quickly. They both guided me up the staircases to the kitchen where I was seated and dressed in a robe.

We talked of this and that. I think they were checking me surreptiously to see if my mind was clear again. I drank water. No one discussed what had been going on in the temple for the last 30 hours or so. Eventually, Jane, Adele and George led me to Jane's bedroom where I collapsed onto her bed. Some time later, I was dimly was aware that Jane had joined me. When I awoke it was early Monday morning. A new week had begun, and a new life was beginning.

12