Enter the White Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gpeakes
gpeakes
7 Followers

"Ohmygosh.... Sweetie," a breathless sounding Ms S caught Carson on the phone between meetings. "this is too funny...," she hurriedly told him, "Tim called to tell me he would be home this afternoon around 3:00ish if I wanted to come play. I told him I would definitely be there if he was up for it. Suzi said she would take me over. I figured you needed the car. She's so bad. She told me I could stop by her place on the way to get a shower and get my goodies all tasty ready - she's a nasty girl - but she did say he's really good at...., well, anyway, does that work for you?" she asked, her voice sparkling with excitement.

"Heh, heh, heh..., oh god, that works for me," Carson chuckled in reply. "Then I can swing by and pick you up at his place after my appointment and he's done with you. I suspect it's going to be a short one. So he's at 2112 Curtis, right?" he asked vaguely recalling some direction he had received before.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she said," Ms S answered smiling to herself, "and you know, if you hurry and get that meeting over you might even get to Tim's in time to join us," she breathlessly went on.

"Oh I know," Carson replied, grinning to himself, "but you should try him yourself the first time, just to get acquainted. It might intimidate him the first time if I were there too. But, we'll see. Call me right after and you can tell whether I should come in or not," Carson concluded.

"Okay sweetie, I'll call as soon as I can. I'd love to have you there. I know you'd love to watch. He is a very sweet guy. But you're right. He might be uncomfortable the first time with you there. So I'll see you in a bit - I love you!" she excitedly said as she hung up.

Carson and Ms S were both trembling from excitement as the hours crept by. The anticipation of this wildness made it almost impossible to concentrate on anything else.

Finally 3:00 Sensia and Suzi slipped out the door racing to Suzi's so Ms S could get "cleaned up and tasting good," as Suzi overtly put it.

Carson laughed as he cleverly delegated a crew member to attend the Dr. appointment in his stead. "Other commitments had arisen," as he put it, working the back streets to Curtis. Of course he wasn't going in, just wanted to be in the neighborhood in case an invitation was extended, he smiled to himself.

Sensia hopped from Suzi's car, giving Suzi a wide grin and a thumbs up as Suzi called after her, "You're going to have so much fun naughty girl! Save a little for me!" she urged Ms S on.

"Okay...., god, what am I thinking!?" raced through Sensia's mind as she, in Carson's favorite short skirt, halterish top and thong panties rapped on Tim's door. He called out a "come on in," she popped the door open, and stepped into a surprisingly neat little apartment.

The exchange of greetings was quite brief. Both Tim and Ms S were clear on why she was there. He offered a cold beer to break the ice, taking her on a brief tour of his nicely decorated little place. Sipping her beer, Ms S maintained lively conversation about the unique art work on Tim's walls, up to the moment he showed her his favorite piece hanging on his bedroom wall. The painting of the gorgeous nearly-nude Indian girl gave Ms S pause as she uttered, "Oh my...., what a beautiful maiden," taking in the setting and situation.

"Oh thanks," Tim chuckled sitting on the bed as she stood next to him, "can't forget it's a guys apartment, and not nearly the perfect picture you are, standing in my bedroom," he smiled at her running his hands up and down the outside of her arms.

"Ohhhhh...," Ms S sighed, turning and stepping toward the nice clean cut young man sitting on the bed gently leading her to him. "You probably think we're a little goofy, looking for play like this," she smiled taking a deep breath and stepping right into his face and arms. He seemed to be taller than she had noticed before, "taller, and those arms are so long," she observed as they wrapped around her backside, drawing her bountiful heaving breasts to his face.

"Oh," he laughed in reply, "I've gotten used to your friends Suzi and Josie, both looking for a little play every once in a while," he nodded his head smiling and reveling in another hot-wife MILF coming by to sample his wares. "Oh you bet, Mom's I love to fuck - priceless," Tim marveled to himself as his hands slipped down Ms S's back side, caressing her bottom, sliding down past the bottom of her skirt. Now stroking and exploring her bare thighs under her skirt, his hands eagerly searched upward.

"Ahhhhh, uhhhhh....," Sensia gasped as the eager young fellow's hands slid up under her skirt, now cupping her bare bottom cheeks, his fingers playing along the narrow strip of material running between her cheeks and curving forward across her pussy. "Ohhhhhh..., Hi, Tim," Ms S trembled, holding her breath as this thirty something guy explored her nether regions, nuzzling his face into her eager tits.

The remarkable scene unfolded rapidly as Tim's excitement easily matched the eagerness driving Ms S to action. His gentle fingers quickly explored and fondled the delicious bareness of her tight little butt cheeks, working more and more under the strip of thong, finding the outer folds of her goodies toward the front.

"Oh yessss..., Oh yes, yes, yes," Ms S uttered, "Ummmm, that's the spot," she lightly moaned gently thrusting her hips as Tim's fingers excitedly worked between her lips, finding her opening and gently probing her sweetness - with a very long finger.

"Oh wow, Ms S, that is one hot, slippery honey pot you've got there sweet lady," he chuckled, his long finger stroking deep inside her. "Oh yeah, you are sooo wet!" he delighted.

"Ohhhhh, ummmm, uh, uh," Ms S murmured her reply, "Oh, that's just right Tim," she responded, his fingers exploring deep inside her. "Oh yes, yes..., long fingers Tim. I'll bet you have something even longer for me, don't you," she urged him, pressing her now bare mound against his hand.

"Oh yeahhhh...," Tim chuckled as a flurry of movement ensued between them. Tim's shorts and shirt disappeared, even as Sensia's awesome tits were unleashed, skirt and thong dropped to the floor.

"Ohhhhh yessss....," Ms S gasped in appreciation - the upstanding, rigid young flagpole protruding before her. Her own bare bottom parked on the edge of the bed, the eager young cocksman stood before her, his eager member only a couple of inches from her face. "Ohhhhhh, such a wonderful hard shaft," she added, leaning forward slightly and rolling the head of Tim's shaft around between her lips. "Oh my, oh myyyy, what a nice cock Tim. Suzi was so right," she murmured, now taking more of his length into her mouth.

"Oh yes, yes," Ms S urged, quickly scooting her bottom back up the bed, away from the edge. "Bring that big fella right on up here where it can do some good," she insisted lying back on the bed, legs spread, her goodies open, inviting Tim to bury his young shaft inside her.

"Ohhhh, no kidding Ms S," Tim chuckled, dropping to his knees between Ms S's trembling thighs. "Oh yeah pretty lady, how totally sweet," he went on, sinking his eagerly dancing, bobbing rod into the excited Miss Sensia's opening.

Ms S thrust her hips upwards to meet Tim's stroke, gasping as the full length of his rigid shaft disappeared in her. "Haaaaaaa...., ohhhh, ahhhh...., oh yeah Tim, that's what I wanted to feel!" she exclaimed as he stroked and thrust repeatedly.

"Ohhhhhh..., Oh my god, Ms S," Tim exclaimed, thrilling in the hot wetness he was immersed in. "That is so fine little lady. Your honey pot is delicious...." he groaned, savoring the exquisite sensations her pleasure treasure provided.

"Ho, ohhhh! Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Ms S gasped, thrusting to meet Tim's driving strokes. "Ohhhhhh.... Goooodddddd...!" she moaned, her loins exploding into feverish action of a mega-orgasm bursting in her depths.

"Ahhh...., Ohhhhhh..., wow!" Tim exclaimed, his mighty rush of orgasm exploding as well. "Ohhh yeahhh!" he cried out, one last mighty thrust against Ms S's eager loins.

"Ohhh yeahhhh....," the two of them exclaimed in unison, Tim's loins against Ms S's belly, his strong young arms on both sides of her, their heaving chests pounding as they both tried to catch their breaths.

Ms S trembled and gasped as if she had been holding her breath in her overwhelming response as her nether regions and her entire body dealt with orgasmic overload. She wasn't quite prepared for the wildly erotic reaction her body exploded into when she felt this young man's rigid shaft thrust into her. Carson, yes her husband, warned her she may experience something she might not expect, but - "Wow! That was beyond explosive," Ms S exclaimed as Tim rolled over to lie next to her.

The now satiated pair curled up together for bit, Ms S running her fingers over Tim's young body, especially that wonderful, now diminished dick. "After all," she thought, "it's not every day I get to play with a young buck," she smiled to herself. Nor could Tim resist gently exploring, fondling the sweet Sensia's mega-tits, caressing her sweet, smooth ass, and finally working his way again back to her now drenched pleasure treasure. "Oh wow, Sensia what a sweet body and wonderful goodies you've got," he murmured, now exploring with his long fingers again.

"Oh wow, that was so awesome... Wait, what time is it?" Ms S murmured in response, "Oh shoot, I've got to make a phone call," she sighed fumbling to her feet, snatching up her phone and slipping off to the bathroom. I'll be right back, lover boy," she smiled and winked at Tim as she slipped into the bathroom and closed the door smiling to herself and again exclaiming, "Oh boy!"

Carson nearly passed out from the anticipation as the phone rang and his lover's voice came on, "Hi sweetie," his Ms S's voice trembled as she still rocked from the explosion within her. "Oh my god, sweetie, you're going to explode or pass out when I tell you the details. You were right! When Tim's cock slipped into me - my body launched a hyper-orgasm, an explosion I haven't felt forever. It was like the big "O" sweetie, my whole body was feeling his shaft, all of it inside me. I exploded with no stopping it - like a dam had broken. He exploded too, slamming into me over and over -- ohhhh lover. I so wish you were here. It would be so awesome to have my lover slam into me now, to have my lover make love to me too. Ohhh baby!! That would be sooo perfect right now," Ms S sighed whispering into the phone to her Carson.

Carson almost passed out from the sheer eroticism of the moment with his lover whispering to him on the phone. She had taken the fantasy right out to the next level, telling him of her freshly fucked pussy wet from the young man in the next room. "Absolutely awesome, absolutely wild, oh lover that is sooo wild sweetie. I knew it would send you right over the top lover. Maybe I will pop by in a minute, like I'm picking you up - but you crawl back into bed with him, and when 'to my surprise' you're still in bed and getting it on, maybe I can join in. How about that?" he suggested stroking the rock hard shaft in his own shorts.

"Ohhhhhh yessss..... sweetie!" Ms S whispered, the excitement welling up again between her legs. That works perfectly," She urged. "Tim was stiffening again as I fondled him when I left to call you. Wait just a few minutes and he'll be in me when you get here, okay?" Sensia eagerly suggested.

"Ohhhh yes, yes, yes...." Carson chuckled picturing his wife, young Tim inside her, urging him to join them in a few minutes. "Ohhhhhh....., I love it my little hot-wife!" he exclaimed, his own shaft craving for release with his lover as well after seeing this nice guy with her. Ohhhhhh perfect sweetie - go get him. I'll be there shortly! Love you lover!" he exclaimed.

"Ohhhh, I love you too!" Ms S eagerly replied, "So much sweetie! I'll get him going! See you in a few minutes. Love you," she breathlessly sighed as she hung up the phone and headed back to the bedroom and Tim.

Carson sat back for a moment, chuckling and shaking his head. "No doubt," he laughed, his mind reeling. "Follow the Tao as a new world order sweeps in around us, not just on this front, though this is huge. But on almost every front - change is in the air." He had no idea how dramatic that broader shift was when that notion crossed his mind that wildly erotic, amazing afternoon.

FIN'

gpeakes
gpeakes
7 Followers
12