Entering Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said, " Your pussy ain't worth a damn…. Bitch…. Hey I think a little whore like yourself would enjoy a good ass fucking."

His words, "ASS-FUCKING" came in loud and clear and awoke me out of my haze. He pulled his cock out of my sloppy cunt.

"Please mister, I'll do anything you want…please…I'm begging you…please don't fuck my ass. I…I…. I'll suck your cock…I swear I'll suck it and make you cum …Please don't fuck my ass." I begged and pleaded

I wished he could see my face. I wish he could see my desperate plea. He stopped for a second; I don't know why I even thought for that moment he was going to accept my proposition. The waves of pleasure were gone. Fear had come back with a vengeance as the thought of him raping my ass swept through my body. He didn't say anything or move for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. I had tried to have anal sex once with my last boyfriend but the pain was too intense. When he tried to push it pass the rim of my ass hole I stopped him immediately. The shadow mans cock felt at least twice as thick as my ex boyfriend's cock did when it was in my cunt.

He then grabbed me by the back of my head and slammed my head on the hood of my car.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up…I'm going to fuck you in the ass and I better not hear one fucking sound…You're gonna take it in the ass or your gonna take your last breath and then I'll take your ass…dead or alive I'm gonna fuck you in the ass…it don't fucking matter to me…Now shut the fuck up!!!."

At that point I knew I had no other choice. Take it in the ass or take my last breath. I braced myself the best I could. I could feel his rock hard cock pushing against the rim of my ass. He was pushing and pushing but it would not go in.

"Damn you got a tight fucking ass…. This going to be good." He moaned.

Then I heard him snort and gather some flem. Then I heard him spit and I could feel his nasty spit on my ass hole. It sounded so disgusting. He places his cock at the entrance of my cock and started pushing again.

I tried to fight off his cock but he was too powerful. He grunted and with one violent thrust rammed his cock deep into my asshole. The pain was incredible. My ass was on fire.

"Yeah…. Fuck yeah…" he grunted.

Then he slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. He laughed, and then he rammed it in again. I cried, but I shed no tears. I cried in silence while he fucked my ass. He pounded my asshole with no mercy, laughing and giggling while her tore my ass to shreds. I wanted him to cum so bad so this nightmare could come to an end.

The bastard hard the nerve to finger my clit while he reamed out my asshole. And my clit just responded to his touch. The pain in my ass was intense but my cunt didn't give a fuck about the rest of my body. He was fingering my clit and ramming his cock deep into my asshole. I thought I was going to pass out. I was about to cum then he said,

"Ready to drink some cum bitch."

Then he pulled his cock out of my ass, grabbed me by my hair, spun me around and forced me to my knees. Then his cock exploded.

"Agggghhh…Aggh…yeah…Open your mouth." He grunted while he sprayed my face with a thick hot blast of cum.

"Open your fucking mouth" he commanded.

I opened my mouth for my rapist whose cock just came out of my asshole. As soon as I opened my mouth, he rammed his cock to the back of my throat. I could feel his cock pulsing as he shot load after load of hot cum right down my throat.

"Yeah…yeah…. Mmmmmmm…That was good Tracy…Not bad at All." He moaned with his cock still twitching. He moaned and growled like an animal while he emptied his balls in my throat.

He pulled his slimy cum coated cock out of my mouth and started laughing. I just collapsed on the ground and started crying.

"Not bad Tracy…Not bad at all."

Then he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the five-dollar bill that he had taken from me earlier and threw it next to my face. He then said,

"Here cunt…. you keep this bullshit…your pussy and your ass ain't even worth five fucking dollars now."

He then pulled up his pants turned around and started walking away. The last thing I saw was his shadow as he disappeared into the night.

Lying there on the cold hard concrete helped me stay conscious. My asshole was still burning from my brutal ass fucking I had just endured.

"How could this have happened to me?"

A few hours ago I was on top of the world. Feeling good and in total control. Now I was lying on the ground raped and defeated. I was forced to cum while I was raped, I was forced to take a cock in my ass, and I was forced to drink my rapist sperm. I felt like street whore. Within the span of a few hours I went from being the boss lady to becoming a small baldheaded man's fuck toy.

After I got myself together I gathered my things. I found my car keys and I went home. The first thing I did when I got home was brush my teeth to get the taste of my rapist cum out of my mouth. Then I took a long hot bath to sooth my aching asshole. I thought about calling the police but I didn't. I was afraid and too embarrassed.

Then next day I went to work and acted as if nothing happened. Anthony thanked me for covering for him. He told me what a wonderful job I did. He asked me if there where any problems last night. With a straight face and my asshole still burning I said,

"Nope…everything went fine."

Two years later I was given a shot to manage one of the smaller restaurants. I did really well but I made sure I was never the last one to leave at night. A year later I had heard that Guiseppe had been arrested. When I asked around, nobody knew why. They said he was wanted in Italy for some crime. I started thinking that it was Mafia related or something like that.

A year later I took a trip overseas to Europe to take a nice long break. I was in a video store looking around with my girlfriend. We were cruising the porno section, which was huge. They had all kinds of videos of all kinds of wild and crazy things. Then all of sudden my girlfriend Scream and said,

"Oh my GOD."

I thought she had just scene some thing weird because she had a Videotape box in her hand. When I walked up to her she had a strange and frightening look on her face and was clutching the box close to her chest.

"Let me see that." I said jokingly.

When she wouldn't give me the box I got real curious, and playfully snatched it out of her hands. What I saw on the box rocked my world. It was a picture of me. My rape was video taped. On the front cover of the box there where video snap shots of me being raped by the little bald man. The title read,

"Entering Shadows" and underneath that it said,"

"Tracy Gets It… In The Ass."

I had tried my best to forget about that night and keep it a secret. But my secret was on videotape for the whole entire world to see. And just when I thought I couldn't be anymore humiliated. I turned the box over and at the bottom of the box it read,

"Brought to you by Guiseppe Productions."

The man who I thought was my friend, planned and had me raped. It was then that it all made sense. Guiseppe was always fooling around with a video camera. I brought the videotape. The man at the register looked at me and smiled as he rang me up. I wasn't sure if her recognized me from the box cover or not. Then he said,

"You picked a good one lady…that's one of our most popular selling tapes."

My trip was ruined, I flew back home immediately. I went straight to the restaurant and walked into Anthony's office and demanded him to tell me what happened to Guiseppe. He told me that Guiseppe was extradited back to Italy to face charges for making rape Video's. He told me he was tried and got 25 years for his crimes. I asked him if he knew anything about it. And he told me No. I stormed out of his office and went home.

My life is all fucked up now, when I walk down the street and men stare at me. I think they are staring cause they saw my tape. I still have the tape although I haven't watched it. I'm afraid to. I'm afraid to see the look on my face while I'm being raped. I'm afraid to watch myself cum. Videotapes tell no lies. I sit hear now staring at the box cover. Its scares me to think about all the men that have sat back and masturbated while watching me get raped. Maybe one day I'll be able to close this chapter in my life. But today is not the day.

The end

"HELP ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED"

"HELP ME FATHER FOR I HAVE WRITTEN ANOTHER RAPE STORY"

The Zilla Network does not promote raping women. This is just a story and nothing else. If you can't separate real life and fantasy…do me a favor leave my website

AND NEVER COME BACK

Like always I will respond to all E-mails

Please send your thoughts and comments to the email address in my profile.

12