Entering the Blonde Dream Pt. 06

Story Info
Josie the slut gets face-fucked.
1.5k words
4.62
6.5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

Author's note: This is a personal fantasy. I make no apologies for the impossible stamina of the first-person narrator or the amount of sex over the course of one night in this story. :)

--

We certainly were not planning to give Josie much rest after the last fucking episode. Five minutes later, she was placed on the bed - not that she complained! - her legs and arms stretched as far as they would go, without causing her pain, until she resembled a letter X. Lena was still coming to, so I did the job of tying Josie's legs and hands to the ends of the bed. We used spare bedsheets and cushion cover - these are easier on the skin. She was now immobilised, ready and completely at our mercy. Her pussy and tits, completely exposed, were calling both of us. "Oh, bitch, we're going to have fun with you!" Lena said, coming to by now. Josie laughed, in clear anticipation, although she had no way of knowing what we'd come up with. She was a right bitch, though, in my view - the way I like them.

I crawled up to her between her thighs and murmured a sound of appreciation. I did a couple of licks, tasting her. Her hips buckled. Lena sat next to Josie locking her lips in a kiss. Josie's arms shook in a visible attempt to move. "Too much? Trying to grab your tits, are you?" Lena mocked her. I raised my head up from her pussy. "Powerless? What will we do to you, huh?"

Josie moaned and quipped, "Do what you like." With that, I straddled her, letting the tip of my cock rub her erect nipples and grabbed her other tit with my other hand, squeezing hard. Her pupils widened and she let a sigh of contentment. My shaft now touched the other tit and I squeezed the other tit. Good prelude. Behind me, Lena got herself a comfy pillow to kneel next to the bed and began eating her out. Josie's eyes rolled in pleasure and she let out a whimper. Instinctively, she tried to raise, but the restraints stopped her. "Can't do it, can we?" I laughed, and placed now my cock between her tits for a tit-fuck. I put my large muscled hands over her tits and squeezed them over the cock. They were getting lubrication from my cock already, but I spat on them too, spreading the spit around. "Holy shit!" she yelled as Lena's tongue was now darting in and out of her.

Wilder surges of pleasure were coursing through my body as my cock was moving between her tits. My thrust were getting both more rapid and more extensive. Josie, enslaved and tied up, being eaten out by my girlfriend, could barely move and could just surrender to the sensations and being sexually objectified (the precise way she liked it), but she could raise her head and so she did: sticking her tongue out to meet my thrusting in between her tits. It was oven-hot being able to mould her pair of knockers, without her being able to squeeze her own. I couldn't see what Lena was doing round her clit and pussy down there, but it had to be good because I could feel the tremors of her abdomen sent across the entire body. Lena told me later that she was doing a combination of essentially gluing her lips to Josie, sucking hard, darting her tongue in and fingering her and rubbing her nipples against her wet private parts. Nice!

By now, my cock was pulsating with hardness and wet with both my spit (I kept spitting on her tits occasionally), my own cum oozing out slowly and from her own wet tongue darting out to lick my tip. My balls were heavy and on fire. In the breaks she had from meeting my cock with her mouth, Josie was moaning more or less continually. Her cheeks were flushed and pink. She needed to be shut up - literally.

I leaned over to hear and whispered something in her ear. "Whoa!" her response was. "Whoa." The silence fell. Lena stopped her pussy ministrations at the foot of the bed, looked up and demanded, "What did you tell her?"

Josie's teeth showed in a full complete grin. "I am going to be his slut. He'll own me." It crossed my mind that this girl, completely willing to fulfil my dirtiest, most manly dreams, was completely insane. Zero inhibitions whatsoever. Who cares, though, if she was willing? She wanted it.

This was going to be hard, though. Real hard. "Back to her pussy," I ordered Lena, who smiled, almost inwardly. Doubtful she had ever seen me so commanding. The completely sexually frenzied man was here. Not that she was doing particularly bad in that department herself.

I positioned myself directly above Josie's pretty face. "Open." My command was quiet, yet one that would suffer no refusal. As she did, my hard aching rod slid slowly down inside her mouth and slowly inside her throat until it hit the back of her throat. She was good; no gagging, at least not yet. I slid out, leaving some of my semen on her lips. She licked them.

Next time was faster and rougher. Followed by another and another and another. She took it, time and after another, calmly, her tongue swirling around the dick. Where I gave her a moment to breathe, she would gargle and spit and open up for more.

For most girls, these first 10 or 15 thrusts would be enough to call it quits. They would stop when it was becoming clear that the sex was coming about sex itself, not the person. My thrusts were now turning merciless, landing down hard, always deep-throats, ramming into her mouth. Opportunities for breathing and panting were now scarce - she was being shut up and plugged. Again and again, I ran my entire shaft down inside her throat, only balls on the outside, pulling out after a few seconds, with cum streaming down her face. She would pant hard, frenzied, like an animal, before receiving more. Begging for more. "Shut up your little slut now!" she yelled, my cum streaming down her cheeks. "You like that, don't you?" I responded, muffling her voice with a next thrust.

Not only her face, but now my cock was dripping with its own cum. She was now getting her gagging reflex, muffled by methodical, relentless cock assault. Her tongue around my undershaft, the room was now full of wet, slurping sounds and the sounds of gagging sounds, blocked by the cock repeatedly, mercilessly landing at the back of her throat. Where I was able to make small movements deep inside her, essentially just my hard balls on the outside of her, plugging her up, circling my hips round her, it was the most animalistic, hot and commanding thing in my lifetime. I didn't really care for her really - it was really just about my cock getting what it wanted. But we needed to let her breathe after these deep-deep throats to keep her going. She would spit the cum out, panting hard, her breathing erratic, but would be back to action within seconds!

Lena was no longer eating her out, but was watching with her eyes wide open, in disbelief at what she was observing. My cock was back in Josie's wide-open mouth, in and out with large thrusts. She met these with guttural gagging sounds, but met them willingly nonetheless. I was soon back deep inside, hitting the back of her throat, my hot rigid rod just coming back for more. Got a good angle now and was getting deep in, up to my balls again, against her throat, only spurred by the choking sounds. Large blobs of cum were once again streaming down her face as I was using her face for my own pleasure.

"Hold her head," I instructed Lena when the face fuck was starting to result in some writhing from Josie. Lena was more than willing to oblige. "Keep that mouth open, you little slut," she addressed Josie, immobilising her head for me. "Wide open!" I commanded and gagged her again, starting with rapid thrusts and with each one going deeper and deeper and deeper until I stopped, blocking her completely with my cock, squashing her under my balls, my cock entirely inside her. "Suck it!" I ordered. She writhed under this assault until I pulled out of her, spilling my cum all over her face - lips, cheeks, eyes, hair. This was the sluttiest, dirtiest thing I could ever possibly imagine. Lena spread the cum all over her face and after a mere few seconds, I was back in, deep throating again, with my balls picking up strings of cum from her face. All sticky, covered in cum, with the little young sex slave in complete submission to me. Lena helped cover my balls in my cum, adding to dirt as I was relentlessly ravaging Josie's face, cum everywhere - inside her mouth, on my cock, on my balls, on her face, eyes, hair.

We stopped eventually. Probably a miracle I did not cum. When we did, we untied her, letting her come to. Lena leaned in to her and shared, "You're a real slut, aren't you."

"That I am," Josie confirmed, tasting my cum off her face.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers