Enterprise: Between the Scenes 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Klaang spoke to the Chancellor, “Wo'mig:h Oag:h! Q'aa.”

Hoshi leaned in to Archer and whispered, “Something about disgracing the Empire… he says he’s ready to die.”

The Chancellor stood and slowly walked down the great stone steps, pulling a jagged dagger from its sheath. Klaang tensed as the Chancellor stopped before him and raised the knife...

Archer, T'Pol and Hoshi looked on, fearing the worst...

The Chancellor grabbed Klaang's wrist and drew the blade across his palm. Klaang looked puzzled. The Chancellor called to a nearby aide, “Pog!”

The aide approached with a small vial. He held it up, as the Chancellor turned Klaang's hand, allowing a few drops of blood to fall into it.

The aide carried the vial to a large machine, which seemed far more high-tech than anything else in the chamber. He poured a drop of blood onto a sensor pad, and inserted it into the machine. A large screen illuminated, displaying highly magnified Klingon blood cells. As the aide worked the controls, the image continued to magnify.

The Council Members muttered guttural sounds of approval.

The image continued to enlarge and showed spirals of DNA, which continued to magnify... until a new, distinctive pattern took form within the molecules themselves were seen.

The High Council continued to mutter in anticipation. Archer, T'Pol and Hoshi watched silently.

The aide kept working the controls, and each piece of the molecular pattern began to rotate, and revealed hidden Suliban data: coordinates, maps, text, schedules, etc.

The chamber erupted with shouts of gruff approval. The room quieted as the Chancellor turned and walked toward the Enterprise crew. He lifted the dagger to Archer's throat.

“ChugDah heg:h... volcha va~,” he barked.

With that, the Klingon lowered the blade and walked away.

Archer whispered to Hoshi, “I'll take that as a thank you.”

”I don't think they have a word for thank you,” she replied.

”What'd he say?”

”You don't want to know.” But Hoshi knew. Apparently Klaang had told the Chancellor much more than she had expected. The Chancellor had actually told Archer that human women mated well so that he was free to go this time. Hoshi looked around the chamber and realized that all the Klingons were looking directly at her, undressing her with their eyes. Hoshi shivered with anticipation as she felt herself get aroused. This voyage to meet other species was starting off well. Her head spun at the thought of the possibilities. She was ready to go where no woman had gone before.

12