Enterprise Ch. 05

Story Info
Life is full of suprises when a Vulcan is with you.
3.1k words
4.32
15.2k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers

"Will you marry me, Lieutenant?" asked T'Pol.

I sat there yet again staring at her. I realised that my mouth was hanging open and quickly closed it.

"Think about it, Lieutenant. You'll be able to fuck me whenever you want, be able to put your hands all over me & it won't have to be a secret." T'Pol added as if she was determined to have me one way or the other.

Drooling like a dog that's been given a bone, I agreed to marry this sexual goddess.

"Good, now, I've only two words to say to you." Said T'Pol

"Which are?" I asked

"Fuck me." responded T'Pol

I walked forward and started to kiss my future wife, when a thought entered in to my mind. How would we get married?

"How & where will we get married?" I asked

T'Pol explained that Enterprise was near Vulcan & how we would be married, she also explained why we will be going there within the next two days.

"Do you have any family or relatives you wish to invite?" asked T'Pol

"No, I've got no brothers or sisters. I'm an only child. My parents died in a shuttle accident two years ago." I replied in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry." she responded

We continued to make our wedding plans, we agreed on a combination of an Earth wedding ceremony & a Vulcan wedding ceremony. After a day's hard work and wedding planning, I wasn't in the mood for anything let alone to fuck my bride to be.

Enterprise arrived at Vulcan on time. Captain Archer allowed me and T'Pol to leave the ship and Enterprise went in to warp again. Enterprise had to go to Earth for crew rotation, repairs & system upgrades. Captain Archer was also needed for debriefing by Admiral Forrest, which was why the Admiral couldn't attend our wedding.

We were able to get married with me being the odd one out, as everyone else there was Vulcan. During the course of the wedding I felt a little queasy like as if I couldn't breathe properly and then I found out later that the oxygen level on Vulcan is thinner than it is on Earth, so I was given a drug to help me breathe better by a Vulcan doctor.

The party after the actual ceremony, in my mind, was a bit of a flop. T'Pol's family was there and kept they asking me where my family was, it was only after T'Pol told them about my family that the subject was dropped. Ambassador Suval was there too, he was partly in shock that T'Pol & I had tied the knot. Suval & I were talking when he gave me an envelope.

"Don't open it until after you are on Enterprise. It's a surprise and that's all I'm saying." Suval said

The rest of the night was a bit irritating & annoying, the guests kept looking at me as if I wasn't good enough to marry this woman. I personally was appalled by our guests it was none of their business if T'Pol & I got married or not. I felt like I was being surveyed in a manner that seemed to be disgust and vile.

Then there were some foods I didn't like, there was a lot of Vulcan and very little Earth food around. Watching people eating food you don't like is one thing, but at your own wedding is another.

After the wedding was over, we travelled not far from where our wedding took place, to a house that belongs to T'Pol's family. The minute we walked through the door, we quickly checked the entire house to make sure we were alone.

Upon my inspection of the house I checked all the usual rooms, then when I got to the bathroom I saw a shower the likes of which I had never seen before, instead of having frosty glass like Humans have in their shower doors, in this case the glass was clear. I also noticed there was a curtain too. My first thought was "If only we could fuck in this shower, we could film ourselves fucking our brains out."

We met in the master bedroom after confirming we were alone. We stared hungrily at each other, I quickly looked down to the wedding ring on my finger and then I looked back at T'Pol. We walked towards each other & kissed, it was the most wonderful kiss I've ever had with her. We then began to take each other's clothes off. I took T'Pol's clothes off she was wearing a Vulcan regulation dress uniform, which by now I had learned how to undo and her footwear, no underwear. T'Pol undressed me next, I removed my own footwear, and she then removed my Starfleet dress uniform, I had no underwear. T'Pol told me that Vulcan married couples don't wear underwear so I decided to go the same way as my wife. After we had both finished getting undressed, we were both naked & I was ready to fuck my new wife's brains out. We got on the bed in the 69 position I put my hands on that ass of hers and ate her pussy out as if it was my last meal. T'Pol used a combination of her mouth & hands on my 8" cock. Her mouth & saliva felt wonderful on my dick, sometimes she would use those huge tits of hers.

Then we broke apart, T'Pol went and lied on her back and I carried on eating her out. As I was eating her out a thought slinked into my mind "This woman, this goddess is now my wife." That thought carried on in my head for some time. After I stopped eating her out, T'Pol wanted to know if I wanted a titty fuck before we actually fucked. I positioned myself at the chest and lowered my 8" monster towards her chest. T'Pol pushed those huge hulking tits of hers together & I started thrusting back & forth. After about ten minutes I stopped and lay on top of her with the tip of my cock a couple of centimetres from her pussy.

"Do it, fuck me, my darling husband." Said T'Pol

It wasn't an order, it wasn't even a request. It was something she just needed and to be honest so did I. As I pushed my huge cock inside her I thought "This woman's not my superior officer, she's not even my girlfriend. She's my wife." With that thought in mind I proceeded to fuck her and suck on her huge tits. As my cock kept slamming into T'Pol's pussy, I kept looking into her eyes and for the first time I realised how much I really love this woman, this beauty, this goddess.

T'Pol must have caught on to my eye game, she gently pulled my head off her chest and pulled my head towards hers, & then she kissed me. It wasn't any of that pecking kiss stuff, she put her tongue down my throat. While this was going on, I only had one thought "This is too good to be true".

All this lasted about fifteen minutes. I went to stand at the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor while T'Pol went to lie on her back at the edge of the bed. I pushed my 8" monster inside her and resumed fucking her. We had resumed our eye staring game, as if our eyes were telling each other how much we loved the other, while our bodies did all the fucking.

This lasted about ten minutes. Then T'Pol got on her hands & knees, I went behind & pushed my cock inside her pussy which was dripping with pussy juice and resumed fucking her. While I was fucking her I leaned forwards and put my hands on her huge tits and massage them

After fifteen minutes we broke apart. I took T'Pol to the shower, I was concerned that the water was at just the right temperature. T'Pol was on her knees doing a combination of blowjobs & titty fucking on my cock, when she was giving me a blow job she would stick her fingers in her soaking wet pussy. It was fun watching T'Pol titty fuck my cock with one hand dry and the other wet and smelling of her pussy.

When the water was warm enough, we got in, we were both facing the glass. I pushed T'Pol towards the glass, spread her legs with a move of my foot, and I thrusted my cock inside her soaking pussy with reasonably strong force. I put my hands on her shoulders and carried on fucking her. I could tell by how quickly it all happened it took T'Pol by surprise and yet it seemed to make her even hornier.

I could also tell by the way she was responding she was enjoying this. When she wasn't moaning in pleasure the only two words from T'Pol's mouth was "more" or "harder" and her moans seem to confirm that I was giving her good seeing too. After ten minutes, I knew that I was gonna cum. My balls swelled, and my dick grew even more.

"I'm gonna cum, T'Pol." I shouted

"I'm cumming soon too." T'Pol responded

T'Pol came first, she screamed in pleasure and a liquid came from her pussy which dribbled down our legs. But it was different to the usual orgasm scream I hear when T'Pol cums, it was as if she was cumming for a god.

"T'Pol I'm cumming." I shouted

"Go on fill me up, I love it when you cum inside me." she shouted

As I pumped my creamy load deep inside her, I pulled her away from the glass and put my hands on her huge tits and gave her the same romantic kiss she gave me earlier. We sat on the floor, her on top of me, with my cock still pumping the last of my cum inside her and I still had my hands on her tits. We had stopped kissing and just stared at each other. After about a minute T'Pol pulled my cock out of her, stood up, walked forward, turned around to face me, crouched and proceeded to push my load out of her.

"I learned how to do this from my research." T'Pol said

After she had finished she walked over to me, sat on my lap and then she kissed me.

"That was wonderful." T'Pol said with her eyes flashing with a golden spark.

"Do you have a video camera of some sort?" I asked as an idea had hit me.

"Yes, why?" T'Pol asked

"Some Human couples like to film themselves fucking so they can watch it later on at their own pleasure and enjoyment." I replied

"I was going to use it to film the wedding with but I never used it. I'll quickly run and get it." T'Pol said

T'Pol stepped out of the shower, dried her feet on a towel and went out of the bathroom soaking wet and stark naked. She came back a few minutes later with a camera and was loading it with some kind of memory card. T'Pol put the camera on a high shelf, where there were some bathing products were kept that I had never seen before, and pointed the camera towards the shower.

"Is it on?" I asked

"Yes, can we repeat what happened in here?" T'Pol asked

"Sure." I said

"Good, because I want to catch every single second. I've never done this before, but I would like to see the result." replied T'Pol

I stood up, went outside of the shower, dried my hands so I could adjust the zoom and focus on the camera so we could get some good close ups. While this was going on T'Pol was back in the shower and was staring hungrily at me. I got back in the shower and the next thing I knew she was on me sucking my hard cock. T'Pol did waste any time. Clearly, she wanted to catch every single second alright. After she finished sucking my cock, she gave me a titty fuck. When she wasn't watching my cock being sandwich between her huge hulking tits, she kept looking at me as if she wanted more.

When she had stopped, she walked over and sat on the little seat area and opened her legs. I stuck my tongue inside her pussy so fast I kind of took her by surprise, I ate her pussy out as if it was a race. While this was going on T'Pol kept moaning, clearly she was enjoying this and as this was going on film it really turned me on even more.

After about ten minutes I took T'Pol by the hand and pushed her towards the glass, spread her legs with a move of my foot and I thrusted my cock inside her soaking pussy with reasonably strong force. I put my hands on her shoulders and started to fuck her hard. The same pleasurable scream I heard from T'Pol the last time we did this happened again. My cock was even harder and grew even more than before, because this was being filmed and that got me even hornier.

After about twenty minutes of this, I pulled her away and turned her to face me and the showerhead. There was a track that went all the way around the top of the shower. T'Pol grabbed the track and pulled herself up, her legs went around my middle. The tip of my cock was level with her pussy. I pushed my cock which was still hard inside her, I started sucking her tits. I could tell she wanted more, so did I and right there as we started fucking. This was a position I'd never been in, I wonder where T'Pol gets her research from. After about fifteen minutes of this I knew that I was gonna cum. My balls swelled, and my dick grew even more.

"I'm gonna cum, T'Pol." I said

"I'm going to cum soon too." T'Pol said

T'Pol came first, as always, she screamed in pleasure with the same pleasurable scream as last time, as if she was cumming for a god and squirting all over us.

"T'Pol, I cumming." I shouted

As I pumped my creamy load inside her, T'Pol let go of the curtain track and wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked us over to a corner and sat down on the floor with her on top of me and my cock pumping the last of my cum inside her.

After I had finished cumming, we looked at each other in a way indicating "more". As we were about to go for another round we heard a door slam shut. T'Pol and I looked at each other. We quickly scrambled to our feet, got out of the shower, put towels around us just as somebody knocked on the bathroom door. It was Ambassador Suval informing us that Enterprise had arrived.

As I walked to the bathroom door to distract him, I thought "Get the camera, get the camera". I came out of the bathroom and asked him to meet us in the living room while we dried off and got dressed. T'Pol met up with me in the bedroom we were staying in, she was dried and dressed. I asked her to remain with me while I got changed, she agreed.

"Where's the camera?" I asked in a whispering tone.

"In my bag." replied T'Pol in the same tone of voice.

"I was thinking we ought to move the camera in case he finds it, but I didn't say a single word." I said

"I heard your thoughts and did just that. While you were distracting him, I sneaked the camera from the bathroom and put it in my bag without him seeing me." T'Pol said

"Are you saying I've got telepathic capabilities?" I said astonishingly

"Yes, we're telepathically linked. You can read my thoughts, I can read yours. I heard your thoughts when you were checking the bathroom, about wanting to fuck in the shower." T'Pol continued "Every thought you have I can hear and you can hear all of my thoughts."

"Can any other telepaths hear us?" I asked

"No, only us." T'Pol said

"Good." I thought

We went into the living room to meet Ambassador Suval, he informed us that a shuttlepod will pick us up in ten minutes. T'Pol and I were ready when the pod picked us up to take us to Enterprise. While we were in the pod I telepathically told T'Pol about the envelope Ambassador Suval gave me at our wedding party.

We got on board Enterprise & we both went to T'Pol's quarters, I decided now was the time to open the envelope Ambassador Suval gave me. I opened the envelope, inside was a piece of paper and what looked like a pip indicating a rank. The piece of paper told me that I had been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander and my pips were enclosed. The note had been signed by Admiral Forrest of Starfleet Command. I wonder if Captain Archer knows about this. I gave the note to T'Pol who read it.

"Congratulations." T'Pol said

"Thanks, but me, promoted. I can't wrap me head round it." I said

T'Pol's thoughts was telling me she didn't get it either. Then I noticed a piece of paper on the floor, it must have come out of the envelope. I picked it up and read it aloud.

"As a wedding gift to you I have arranged for you to be promoted, I have also arranged for you & T'Pol to have same living quarters on Enterprise. Live long & prosper. Ambassador Suval."

I gave the handwritten note to T'Pol, she read it through, and she was just as mystified as I was. But one thing was for sure, we were sharing the same living quarters and that means we won't be sleeping at night. T'Pol put the pip on my uniform and we both reported for duty.

As we walked to the turbo lift I couldn't wrap my head around me being a Lieutenant Commander. A little while later Captain Archer asked for T'Pol and me to join him in his ready room, my thoughts were "We're in trouble". T'Pol and I walked into the ready room. Captain Archer looked pleased, as if Christmas had come early, he was happy that two of Enterprise's finest got married and he was willing to give us whatever time off we wanted so we could make adjustments. We were dismissed and left the ready room. Life on board Enterprise should get even better, now I'm married to a goddess of a woman who I have lusted after for so long.

KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers