Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Archer awoke, his body still covered in sweat. He rolled onto his back then sat up, focusing his vision, and saw Hoshi at the computer terminal, obviously deep in thought. "Watcha doin' over there, girl?" he asked.

Without turning around, she responded "Oh nothing really, just doing a little homework on Vulcan sex stuff." she replied. "If I'm going to compete with one, I need to know about her potential advantages." she added.

"Oh yeah? Find anything interesting?" he asked, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and standing.

"Yep." was her only response.

"Like what?" he pursued, walking over behind her.

She quickly turned off the display and turned to face him. "Oh I think you already know about her mouth and asshole. How the fuck can I compete with THAT?" she asked.

Archer laughed. "Oh, I thought your ass was pretty good." he taunted her, reaching around to slap her still-tender behind. "But you might have to work on your oral skills to get into her league in that department." he added, grinning.

"So this is just about sex?" she asked.

"Oh I think we have to make it more interesting than just sex. I'll come up with something." he told her. "You keep working there, I'm going to take a shower and get back to the bridge." he said, heading into the bathroom.

Hoshi went back to the terminal and returned to her research. Therehad to be some things she could learn that would at least let her negate the Vulcan's physical advantages and allow her to stay in the game. She learned that a Vulcan woman had glands in their rectal channels that would secret a lubricant specifically to enhance sexual penetration of that opening, and a set of muscular rings which could be controlled to create friction and other pleasurable sensations in a man's penis. She was amazed; but it wasn't just finding out these things that mattered. Hoshi needed to figure out ways to enable her body to produce more powerful sensations than could T'Pol. It wouldn't be easy. After Archer left she got dressed and headed down to the Sick Bay to speak with Phlox.

"Ah, there you are Ensign." he said, using her 'old' rank designation to address her. "What brings you here today, mmmm?" he asked, always eager to see the pretty young woman. Even dressed she was a remarkably attractive woman.

Hoshi gathered her thoughts. "Well doctor, I would like to provide additional – um – pleasure to my Captain, and I was hoping you could help me." she began.

"I see. Well, I would – mmmm – need to know a few more details about what exactly you would want to do; but I am sure I can help." he replied. "Why don't we adjourn to the – uh - examination room, mmmm?" he suggested. "A bit more – mmmm – privacy." he added.

She followed him into the room and hopped up on the table. "Okay, well I assume this conversation is covered by the doctor-patient confidentiality protocol, right?" she asked. Phlox nodded his affirmative response. "Then here's what is going on...." she began, spilling the story about Archer and T'Pol, and the competition he was planning. Phlox nodded periodically, listening carefully as she described what she had discovered in the library files.

"I see. Well you are at a significant – mmmm – disadvantage then, are you not?" he said. He thought for a few long moments, then added "I think we can come up with some ideas, perhaps some exercises, that may be helpful to you."

"Exercises?" she asked.

"Precisely. If you don't mind, please remove your undergarments and place your heels in these – mmmm – stirrups." he instructed.

"Why?" she asked, not moving yet.

"I'm going to show you how to control the muscles of your – mmmm – rectal channel, just as a Vulcan is able to do." he replied. "The undergarments, if you please Ensign. I'm a doctor, there is no reason for embarrassment." he added.But I shall enjoy pushing a finger or two up this luscious woman's butt he thought.

Hoshi accepted the explanation and hiked her short skirt up, revealing the skimpy black lace panties to the Doctor's gaze. His sudden intake of breath suggested he liked what he saw, and she quickly lifted her hips and slid the garment down over her slender feet, tossing them to the chair next to the table. Then she lifted first one, then the other of her feet, placing her heels in the stirrups adjacent to the side of the table. She was now splayed open, her privates exposed from the top of her mound of venus down to the wrinkle of her anus.

Phlox couldn't take his eyes off of the delicate flower nestled between Ensign Sato's legs. From the tastefully trimmed fur adorning her mound, over the delicate folds of her labia to the delightful little starfish – she was breathtaking. He reached over to the tray and picked up an exam glove, pulling it onto his hand while trying not to tremble noticeably. "My-my Ensign, you have quite a beautiful – er – pussy." he told her.

"Thanks doc; but can we please get on with whatever this is?" she asked, her cheeks flushing as he stared directly at her exposed cunt. "Speaking of which – exactly what are we going to be doing?" she asked.

Phlox finally broke his focus on her crotch and looked up at her face. "First I'll be using a finger to gently relax your – uh – bottom." he began. "Then I'll ask you to use your muscles to alternately grip and release that finger. Later I'll prepare a probe device to measure those contractions so that you can – mmmm – practice this." he explained. Noticing her look, he added "Once you've mastered the use of those muscles, you can use them just as T'Pol uses hers to give – mmmmm – sexual pleasure to the Captain."

"Ah... I see... Okay...." she replied, pushing her hips lower on the table which tilted her pelvis back and gave him more direct access to her anal port. "Whenever you're ready doc." she said.

He coated his finger with lubricant – the same compound he'd provided to both Mayweather and to Archer earlier, then knelt between the widespread thighs of Hoshi Sato, licking his lips at the proximity to her sexual center. He could smell the musky heat of her pussy as he gently pried her buttocks apart adjacent to her sphincter. Then the lube-coated digit spread the jelly around the wrinkled opening, teasing the muscle until he could see it visibly relaxing. Hoshi mewled softly at the lewd contact, then groaned as he pushed the long, slender intruder several inches inside her bottom.

"Ahhhhhh.... OOOOHHHH...." she moaned, willing her rectal muscles to relax to accept the invader. She felt it slide inside her until it felt like it was tickling her stomach, then it stopped.

Phlox stared at the sight of her anus with his entire finger – a good seven and a half inches of it – buried inside. "Now Ensign I want you to use your muscles to – uh – give my finger a little massage. Just use the same muscles you use every time you have a bowel movement for starters." he instructed. He felt her rectal canal squeezing at his digit, as if trying to expel it from her insides. "Good dear... very good... Now try contracting them with a sharp motion." he requested. Again she tried; but without some bio-feedback device she really didn't know how to accomplish his request. "Alright Ensign, I think we need to prepare the probe I referred to earlier before we can move forward here. he said. "Just relax now Hoshi, I'm going to pull my finger out of your pretty bottom now." he told her, slowly withdrawing the digit until just the tip was inside. Then he pushed it back in, wriggling it for a few moments before he pulled it out all the way.

Hoshi realized that she actually didlike his finger back there, and missed it when it was gone!

"You can just relax there if you like, while I prepare the probe. It should only be a few minutes." he told her, pulling off the glove and taking another long glance at the exposed plane of her cunt. He noticed the glistening lips of her labia, and smiled.

She lay there for several minutes, letting her breathing return to normal as the tingling in her asshole subsided, then lifted her feet from the stirrups and swung her legs over the side of the table and hopped down. She padded out to the lab where she found Phlox working diligently on a small composite tube into which he was inserting tiny circuits and sensors terminating in micro-connectors that protruded from the open end of the tube. It looked devious; but she had to trust that it would help her win Archer's support in this competition. "And I'm going to put that thing up my butt?" she asked, giggling softly.

"Yes... up your – um – butt." he replied, completing the assembly by pushing the various micro-connectors into a conformal housing. Then he plugged it into a cable attached to the computer monitor, and squeezed it with his hand, moving his fingers up and down while watching the display. "That should do just fine, mmmm?" he said. "Now to affect a sort of – er – calibration, we should try this on the exam table so I can supervise." he told her.

They walked back to the exam room and Hoshi hopped back up on the table, positioning her feet in the stirrups and scooting her hips down. Phlox handed her the device, then offered the jar of jelly. "You should do this so you will know how, mmmm?" he suggested.

Hoshi took the tube and dipped it into the jar as Phlox connected the cable and brought up the sensor display, tilting it toward her so she could see it. She reached between her legs with the device and placed the slippery end against her anus, pushing it inside an inch. "All the way Ensign. It needs to be all the way inside to work properly." he told her. She pushed it in until just a centimeter of the open end was sticking out of her butthole. "That's it. Now use your muscles and watch the display." he said. She squeezed, and saw the pattern which showed which areas of the tube were sensing pressure. "Now just consciously change the kind of clenching or contracting you are doing, and watch the display. Work at it a while and I'll return when you're ready." he added, spinning around and returning to the lab.

She was mesmerized by the display, watching as she willed her rectum to squeeze, ripple, and clench the tube. Between the sensations in her bottom and the vivid representation on the screen, she was getting excited. She ran her hand down over her belly to find the nubbin of her clit between her very moist lips, and began working on her pleasure center as the tube reported the muscle activity on the display. She tried not to make noise; but her mewls of pleasure still came.

Phlox watched the display as Hoshi Sato 'practiced' only a few meters away. It was obvious she had learned a great deal in a few short minutes with his 'training tool'. Then he heard her soft moans, and realized she was masturbating! He listened for several minutes, knowing he had to let her finish. When she seemed to be deliberately extending the 'exercise' he walked back into the room, unzipping his fly as he walked up to the table. "Ensign, perhaps you could use some incentive, mmmm?" he suggested, putting the head of his long, thin penis against her slightly opened lips.

"Mmmmglllapphhh" she mumbled as his organ pushed into her mouth.She was sucking Phlox' cock!. At this point there was no return, and she eagerly lapped at his meat, letting him push it deep into her mouth. His fingers replaced hers at her clit, rolling the little nub around in her juices as she sucked. She had long since lost interest in the display; but the tube in her butt still interested her.

Phlox had a perfect view of the display, and watched as her rectal muscles rippled along the length of the sensor. "You appear to have mastered the control of the muscles in your bottom, Ensign." he told her, his hips sliding his organ into the warmth of her throat. "Now you need to work on your oral skills a bit, mmmm?" he suggested. He held her head firm and pushed his cock into her until she gagged, then pulled out just slightly. "Work your tongue, and see if you can grab the head of my penis with your throat muscles." he instructed.

Hoshi heard his instructions, and tried to move her tongue with his sausage in her mouth. She managed to rub along the lower surface; but could do no more than that. But she found that by feigning a cough she could constrict the muscles of her throat, gripping the head of his organ. She would gag when that happened; but it worked! She practiced the technique as he held his dick inside her mouth, licking, sucking and clenching on his penis.

He loved this kind of work, the 'sex therapy' sessions. Phlox looked down at the pretty face with his organ pushing past her lips and knew it wouldn't be long. It had been months since he had enjoyed sexual pleasure, and began moving his meat in and out of her oral cavity. "Just a little more Ensign, and you can have my seed." he told her, moving his fingers more quickly on her clit. Then he noticed the indicators on the display lighting up with more intensity as her rectal canal spasmed on the sensor tube.

"MMMMM... ANGGGHHHHH... CUMHHHGHHHG." she gurgled, giving in to the pleasure rippling through her body.

Phlox fucked her throat hard now, unable to control his thrusts as his semen roared down the length of his shaft and began splashing against the back of her mouth. "Cumming now Ensign... AHHHHH.... YESSS..... " he bellowed, his hips jerking wildly as he filled her oral cavity with his seed. With only a few moments to recover, he withdrew his organ and tucked it back into his pants. "Well now Ensign I believe we can declare this training a success." he told her. "You may remove the sensor tube from your bottom now." he added.

Hoshi was still recovering, her chest still heaving as she tried to calm her breathing. "Um... yeah doc. Wow." she replied. "So – um – how does the sensor trace look?" she asked, reaching down to pull the thin tube from her asshole. She wanted to make sure she was ready to drive Archer wild. If it was butt he wanted, then she wanted it to be hers.

"Alright now Ensign. Now you have some idea what you may need to – ah – practice, mmmm? And you need to remember what I told you about fellatio – use your tongue and let your gag reflex work to your advantage. I will come up with something to assist you with the anal activity; but the best thing you can do right now is to go back to your own quarters and work with the training tool." he told her. He watched as she turned around to face away from him, being 'modest' about pulling on her panties without realizing she was showing her behind. He envied Archer and his access to that beautiful bottom.

She finished dressing and put the 'tool' into a discrete case to carry it back to her quarters. "Thank you doctor. I'll come by later." she said, walking to the door. She headed for her personal quarters, knowing Archer was not likely to look for her there. She wanted some time to herself to use the training tool and focus on the things she had learned from Phlox. Jonathan hadn't announced the competition, so she didn't know how much time she had to prepare. She had to work fast....

**** Continued in Chapter 4 – The Competition Begins ****

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12