Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

Travis let her pull him to his feet, following her luscious backside into the bathroom where they shared a brief shower. Although there wasn't anything overtly sexual about the shower he found it impossible to avoid full erection by the time she finished rinsing his private areas. Of course he had been 'cleaning' hers as well, and the feel of her soft folds and firm flesh was quite a stimulant. Hoshi turned off the water and reached out to grab a towel for each of them. Drying didn't take long and she pulled him out and led him to her bed.

** Hoshi tickles his fancy **

"So is this the kind of treatment I can expect if I give you the support you're looking for?" Travis asked, going straight to the point.

Hoshi smiled softly and let her fingers graze his belly. "Oh I think we can definitely work something out." she replied. "Of course it would depend on whether or not I'm successful; but you can count on having fun – at least for a while." she added. "Mmm... you taste really good.."

Travis lay back, propping his head on a pillow so he could enjoy watching the beautiful Asian girl worshipping his ebony body. Her soft lips felt incredible on his skin as she kissed her way from his neck down to his chest, her hands roaming all over his torso and down his thighs. Her tongue flicked each nipple into stiff attention before roaming down to tickle his navel. "Mmm... nice..." he moaned, letting his fingers run through her silky dark hair. He gave her no guidance, letting her control the moment. Her head continued its voyage until he could no longer reach it, her body moving to a kneeling position adjacent to his hips. Then her hands pulled his knees up and pushed them back, her lips finding his testicles for a brief suckle. Then he felt her tongue graze his anus for the first time...

Hoshi had only done it once before – when Archer had demanded she suck his ass. This time it was her idea, and it was so much more exciting. "Ever had a woman lick your asshole before?" she asked him, letting her wet oral digit rim his wrinkle. "Mmmm?" she queried. "You were so nice to my ass, I want to be nice to yours.." One hand held his legs back while the other stroked his organ. Her tongue worried his clenching butthole until she felt his anal ring relax enough for her wet intruder to slide inside a few millimeters. At first his muscle clenched tight; but within a few moments it relaxed to let her curled oral digit deep. She had to hold tight to avoid being dislodged; but managed to tongue-fuck his niggardly little hole for several minutes as he squirmed. She finally withdrew her intruder, gripping his dick tightly. "You like?" she giggled.

He'd never had any woman lick him back there, and the sensations nearly drove him over the top again. Hoshi was controlling him at this point, and was surprisingly strong for her diminutive size. "ohhhhbaby... damn that feels good... yeahbaby... yeah..." Travis groaned. Then he felt her tongue slip from his ass and she said something he didn't hear before he sensed her warm lips taking his cock again. "ohhhhshit... suck me girl... suck my cock.." he begged, pushing his hips upward to force a few inches into her sucking mouth. Then her slender finger found his wet and relaxed anal port and pushed all the way into his butt. "ohhhFUCK." he growled, pushing his ass down onto the penetrating digit. She took his cock as far down as she could, then added a second finger in his ass, reaming his tight hole as her throat muscles worked at the head of his dick. "ohhhRAWFFFF." Travis grunted, trying his best to move his hips. His Asian lover had him well and truly trapped between her buttfucking fingers and her sucking mouth.

She loved the feeling of control, the idea that she was calling the shots. Travis was turning out to be the perfect subject for this part of her plan. Sure, he was fucking her every way imaginable, using every available opening in her body for his pleasure; but he wasn't making the decisions about what went on. It was her party. She felt his hands on her head, trying to pull her up. She resisted, keeping the bulbous head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat as her fingers stroked in and out of his tight behind. She added a third finger, stretching his sphincter wide before driving the digits all the way in. He squealed as she felt his first spasm in her mouth. Hoshi held him firmly in place, forcing her three fingers as far into his ass as she could as she sucked hard on his penis. She began swallowing as she felt the first of his load go into her throat, and kept sucking and swallowing until there was no more. The whole time her fingers remained in his bottom, gouging at the sensitive channel and stimulating his prostate. The affect was a full load of his seed, and she remained in place until he finally pulled at her hair, wriggling his hips to dislodge her fingers from his ass. "gawd...DAMN girl..." Travis grunted. His whole body shuddered as he recovered from yet another orgasm.

"So then..." Hoshi began, letting her fingers graze his chest. "You think maybe we can have a little arrangement?" she asked. "Or... I can always go talk to Malcom..." she taunted him. "Or maybe even Trip..."

Travis laughed. "Hell yes we can have an arrangement." he responded. "But what's in it for me besides your ass?"

** Making a deal **

"Well... there's that, and my mouth, and my tight little pussy..." Hoshi began. "Then there's standing at the side of Empress Sato of the Terran Empire, my commander in chief of all Terran forces in the known galaxy." she added with an evil laugh. "You would make a much better leader than either Malcom or Trip. And you know how to fly this ship. Besides, I like you Travis." Hoshi told him, waiting for a response. She got up and put a satin wrap over her shoulders, turning around to look at him. "Why don't we take a little break from the fun and talk some business over a drink." The wrap didn't quite cover her cute butt as she walked out to the table and poured them each a glass of wine.

Travis pulled himself up and joined Hoshi at the table, taking his glass and tipping it against hers. "To making a deal." he said with a smile. The Asian beauty smiled and took a sip of the heavy wine. "So where do I fit in your plan, Hoshi?" he asked.

Hoshi smiled, rubbing her calf against his under the table. "Well... there's sex, and all the pleasures that come with it.." she began.

"You know what I mean. Sex is great; but at the end of the day there needs to be more." Travis replied, taking another long drink.

"You're right of course." Hoshi replied. "As I mentioned, I need a strong leader to command the Terran forces. I want you to accept that role Travis. I want your strength beside me. Together we will rule the Empire, and the Empire will rule the galaxy." she added. "All I need is your word – that your allegiance will not change – that your loyalty is strong."

Travis nodded. "You have my word." he told her.

"To the Empire." Hoshi said boldly, clinking her glass to his and drinking its contents.

"To the Empress." Travis responded, finishing his as well. He picked up the bottle and poured the remaining wine into their glasses.

Hoshi drank her glass dry and stood up to walk around the table where she grabbed Travis' head and pressed her lips against his, driving her tongue into his mouth as her fingers grasped his black cock and began stroking it to life. In a flash she broke the kiss and dropped her head into his lap, taking his penis into her mouth and sucking it hard. Then she stood up again and draped herself across the table, presenting her backside for his inspection and violation. She reached back and pulled her cheeks wide. "Suck my ass, Commander." she ordered, using the rank she intended to bestow.

Travis moved his chair to place himself directly behind her proffered bottom, leaning forward to lick her anus lovingly. He had long wished for this very situation, to have this Asian beauty begging him to pleasure her ass, spreading it with her own hands to reveal her most private orifice. He pressed his lips against her splayed nether port, reveling in the musky flavor as he wormed his tongue up her asshole. She squirmed and moaned at the lewd contact as he slipped two of his thick fingers into the wet heat of her cunt, rotating the intruders deep inside her nest. She was as hot as he had imagined, her hips writhing wantonly as his third digit found her G-spot bringing a shuddering spasm from her loins. His cock twitched in anticipation as he rose up to position his meat at the entrance to her pussy and pushed her delicate folds aside.

"ohhhhhhhmmm... fuck me Travis... fuck my hot pussy.." Hoshi begged, pushing her hips back to engulf his organ. It wasn't about power now, it was about sex, and she wanted to feel his thick penis all the way in her slick tunnel. Her new lover was more than willing to oblige, slamming his hips forward to bury his full length in her seething cunt. She felt the thick cudgel of man meat stretching her vaginal channel, forcing the sensitive canal to accept his thrusts. "unh... UNhhhh... Unhhh... Ahhh... Unhhh..." she grunted as Travis began fucking her with long strokes, his balls smacking against her clit with each inward thrusts. His strong hands gripped her hips, holding her in place against the table as he picked up the pace. Then she felt one of his thumbs pressing against her little wrinkle, reaching down to gather her natural fluids before returning to the tiny port between her cheeks. "nnnyiAHHHHH... OHHHHH..." she moaned as the thick digit pushed into her back door, joining his cock with rhythmic thrusts into both of her openings. His thumb gouged around in her ass, stretching the orifice until she felt her ring relaxing.

Hoshi didn't have to say anything. Travis could feel the muscles of her rectal orifice relaxing to accept his probe, and abruptly yanked his dick out of her cunt and prepared for his anal assault. He withdrew his thumb, using it as a guide to position the well-lubricated head of his penis at the puckered hole. "Ready, Empress?" he taunted her. She squirmed her hips and moaned softly. Travis applied enough pressure to wedge the thick head just inside her beautiful butt, then held still as he felt her clenching subside, her anal ring growing accustomed to the intrusion. "nnNNNGHhhh." he grunted, forcing an inch of his shaft into her bunghole. Her body trembled, her cheeks shuddering as he gripped her hips and pushed another inch inside her backside. "DAMN you're tight." he chuckled, loving the grip of her anus.

She let out a long, slow moan as she felt her asshole stretching around his thick meat. This position was far more intense than the one they had used earlier, as her legs were together rendering her openings much less receptive to penetration. It felt like he was shoving a bulkhead pillar up her butt, stretching her most private hole to the limit. "ohhhhHHHHMMMMMM..." Hoshi groaned as another two inches were forced into her asshole. "EAAASSSSSSY..." she begged, her hips writhing in a raw combination of pleasure and pain. "fffFUCK you're HUGE!" she grunted, wriggling again to accept the second half of his cock into her bowels. "OHGAWD... HOLD STILL... DON'T MOVE.." she pleaded, little whimpers escaping from deep inside her.

Travis had succeeded in impaling his Asian dreamgirl's ass on his manhood, his hands now gently stroking her hips and buttocks as his cock twitched inside her clenching bottom. Her whimpers only added to his pleasure, realizing he had the control at that moment. One hand roamed around her hip and down her belly to find her juicy folds, massaging the sensitive tissues and working it's way to her clit. His fingers manipulated her in gentle circles, occasionally flicking her hard little nub as his hips began to move. Her whimpers turned to soft mewls, then to moans of pleasure as his cock slipped in and out of her rectum. "That's it my Empress. Take my cock up your tight little asshole." he said softly, his fingers now working fervently at her pussy. The muscles in her bottom began to ripple and clench around his meat, working him closer to climax with each thrust of his hips. Then he felt the first spasm of her body, and shoved two fingers into snatch as he began pounding her asshole with his cock. "Cum for me baby... Cum with my dick up your ass..." Travis said, his hips working in circles as he sodomized her.

"ohhhmmm... yessss... ohyesss... OHHHH... FUCK ME.... FUCK MY ASSSSS... OHGAWDDDD... OHGAWDDD... OHMYGAWDDDD.. CUMMINGGGGGG..." Hoshi howled, the finger in her cunt finding her G-spot at exactly the right moment. The driving penis in her bottom only served to heighten her pleasure, her orgasm overwhelming her senses with an intense heat. Her body thrashed beneath the weight and power of her lover, pinned against the edge of the table as he slammed into her butt. She felt his first twitch inside her anal channel and consciously worked her muscles around his shaft. "CUM IN MY ASSSSSS...." she squealed. Feeling the first squirt of his semen blasting into her rectum. His thrusts became more deliberate, with a quick withdrawal followed a few moments later by a forceful drive accompanied with another splash of his seed. She was amazed that he repeated this at least a dozen times, her bottom squeezing at his meat as if to suck him dry. Finally his movements stopped, his thick organ still buried inside her rearend. Then Travis collapsed on her back, his heavy breathing calming down. His lips nibbled at her neck, then her ear as he withdrew his fingers from the heated well of her cunt. "Mmmmm.... Goooooddddd...." she moaned softly, squeezing the now-sensitive tube inside her ass. "You my commander?" she asked, getting back to the business at hand.

Travis heard her question; but rather than respond he began moving his hips again. His cock was still hard, and the added lubrication provided by his semen made her asshole a wonderland. He knew she was surprised by his resumption of the sodomy, and gave her a dozen long thrusts of his tool before he finally replied. "If you are my Empress." he said, stroking in and out of her hole several more times before adding "My assfucking Asian Empress." Then his hips became a blur, pounding into her receptive asshole in fast strokes until he drove himself over the edge again. Her squeals and whimpers only served to drive him onward toward the most meaningful climax of his day. This time she was nothing more than a slave to his lust, taking his manhood into her butthole because that's what HE wanted. He heard her cries and grunts as he drove her hips against the hard edge of the table, burrowing his solid shaft into the buttery-smooth depths of her ass. He would feel his peak coming and stop – resuming only when the pleasure was under control. "Yeah baby, that's it... TAKE IT IN YOUR ASS..." he growled. Travis Mayweather buttfucked Hoshi Sato for another thirty minutes, bringing her to tears by the time he unleashed another series of blasts into her mucky depths. "Oh yeah Hoshi, now you're MY Empress." Travis said, yanking his dick from her rectum and reaching down to hold her gaping asshole open. "Yeah baby... MY ass baby..." Then he gave her cheeks a couple of quick slaps before collapsing on his chair.

Hoshi lay there for at least five minutes, letting the throbbing subside in her violated asshole as she felt his sticky semen ooze from the opening to run down the inside of her thigh. Travis had turned the situation around; but that was what she wanted to see. He had shown her the forcefulness she needed in her commander-in-chief. And she was more sexually satisfied than at any time with Archer. She finally pushed herself up; but found it difficult to stand on wobbly legs. She felt Travis' strong hands grasping her waist to keep her upright. She turned to him and smiled softly. "Thanks... my Commander..."

They took another shower before opening a bottle of champagne to celebrate their new – and aggressive – plan. They discussed some of the initial tactics – how they would deal with Archer – how they would control T'Pol – how they would get the cooperation of the rest of the crew. They had only a few weeks before they would need to execute the plan, and time was of the essence. Nothing was recorded in any traceable form, as Archer could be a resourceful little weasel when he suspected anything. They finally broke up the discussion at zero-two-hundred, Travis quietly slipping out of her quarters and returning to his own. He had a smile on his face when he fell into dreamland that night – and so did Hoshi. The plan would come together...

<** Continued in Chapter 10 – The Major takes Measures **>

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
12