Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Travis was at a bit of a disadvantage; but the Vulcan's cunt was a nice place to rest his cock while keeping it hard. He could feel Trip's dick through the thin membrane separating her channels, and the muscles in her vagina would convulse from time to time. On the other hand, he had a very 'up-close-and-personal' view of the Major's penis using her mouth. He knew he just needed to wait this round out, keep his dick ready, and he would have his turn in her backside. Malcom had called it a 'tidy little bum'. Travis planned to make it very messy. Hayes grabbed her head and began pummeling her mouth with his dick, emptying his balls in her throat. Her muscles convulsed again, clenching at his dick, and he felt Trip begin pounding into her butt. Just a few more minutes... he thought, holding her hips still to give his friend and CO a stationary target for his final assault. Haye's yanked his meat from her mouth and quickly held a towel under her face so Travis didn't end up with a face full of his semen. Trip's final strokes filled her rectal tube with his load and Travis felt his dick leave her butt abruptly. Before he could move Trip was around the table, shoving his dirty cock into her mouth to 'finish up'. He ordered the woman to suck him clean, holding her head in place to take care of that business.

"Okay Travis. Her ass is yours." Trip told him, assisting Hayes in lifting her limp form from atop their friend.

"On her back." Travis suggested, watching as his comrades flipped her over to place her on her back. "Hang her head over the other end so you can use her mouth. I plan on being here a while." he told them, pushing her knees back to expose her puffy red ring. "Okay T'Pol... I doubt you've ever had anything this size in your ass..." he said hoarsely, positioning the huge head of his pole at her nether entrance. She looked up at him weakly, fear finally showing on her face as he nudged the head of his dick against her anus. "Say hello to the boss..." he growled at her, his hips applying enough force to push past her sphincter and impale her butt on eight of his ten inches. She howled in pain at the intrusion, her body writhing on the tabletop. He pulled most of the way out then abruptly slammed his entire length into her tender bottomhole. Another scream came from deep inside her.

"Damn woman, I guess we'll just have to keep you quiet then." Trip told her, turning her head toward his loins and shoving his organ into her mouth. "Get busy Vulcan whore" he ordered. "Hey Travis, why don't you fuck her ass hard. You can always soak your dick in there afterward and get off again; but I for one would love to see you ream her good." he laughed. Travis started stroking in and out of her snug pooper, enjoying the silky smooth chute gliding along his organ. "Yeah bud, FUCK that Vulcan asshole." Hayes told him. Travis established a rhythm with his thrusts, sliding in to the hilt before pulling back until just his cockhead remained inside the mucky hole. Every time he entered her he could feel the muscles in her butt clenching around his organ, driving him toward a climax. Trip noticed the look on his face. "Go ahead man, fill her dirty butt with your jizz, then leave it in there and let her get you off again.

Travis fucked the woman's rectum, slamming into her as he began to cum. Blast after blast of semen poured into her until he was spent. Her muscles held him in place, squeezing his penis in a grip the likes of which he'd never known. After Trip pulled his dick from her mouth she opened her eyes and winked, giving his cock an exquisite massage with her bottom. Travis waited until her chute was slightly relaxed before he withdrew his cock, waving his hands at his comrades. They understood, and flipped her onto her belly, holding her down as he inserted his manhood between her cheeks and forced his way back inside her ass. She grunted at the assault; but was ready with those incredible rectal muscles and began rippling them up and down his shaft. He pushed until his pubes tickled her buttocks, grinding his hips as he tried to get even more inside her. Minutes later his libido was again very much awake, her pooper massaging his meat into a fevered rage. "ooooOOOHHHHH FUCK!" he growled, looking down at his point of penetration. He dug in with this thumbs, spreading her cheeks so he could see her distended hole stretched around his cock. He could see the rippling of her ring, a sight so nasty and exciting that he could not hold back.

Trip clinked his glass against the Major's as they watched Travis having his pleasure in the Vulcan's backside. "Hey Travis, that's some good ass, eh?" he laughed.

"I must say I wasn't ready for the muscles in there." Hayes said matter-of-factly. "Just incredible control she has - in her ASS!" he added.

"It's a Vulcan thing." Trip began, having been filled in by the good doctor. "They only mate every seven years; but that's just a baby-making thing apparently. The women have asshole's that are made for pleasure, with this 'outer chute' that cleans itself after they shit, and has muscles they can control to provide pleasure to any penis lucky enough to get in there."

"I'd say it works." Hayes laughed as he watched Travis lose control in T'Pol's perfect rear. He was jerking and spasming like a man having a seizure of some kind, his hips pounding against hers and pinning her against the edge of the table. After his climax subsided he simply collapsed on her back, his thick member still buried in her asshole. Apparently she began the muscle thing again, because he yanked his dick free and stood up, slapping her bottom hard before he staggered over to them. "Two times in that sweet Vulcan butt is enough?" Hayes laughed.

"Fuck... yeah..." Travis replied, still out of breath. "Damn that woman's butt is incredible." he added.

"You should go back over there and have her suck you clean man." Trip suggested.

Travis waved at his boss. "No more. I'm done."

Hayes got up and walked over to T'Pol, her naked body still draped lewdly over the table. He spread her buttocks and laughed. "I don't know, her asshole looks ready for more." he told them, pushing two fingers into the tender hole. He walked around the table and pushed his half-hard dick into her mouth. "Suck me hard whore. Get me ready so I can fuck your dirty ass some more." he barked, sliding his meat in and out of her willing lips. A few minutes later and he was ready, pulling out of her face to move around to her butt. He forced his dick to the hilt in her bottom, then gave her a slap. "Get me off bitch." he ordered. Ten minutes later he filled her rear with his seed, pulling out and reinserting it in her mouth. "Suck me clean Vulcan." he ordered, pulling her head until her lips encircled his root. "That's it bitch. Get all your shit off of me." he barked. He gave her a minute or two, then yanked it free and rejoined his friends at the bar with a chuckle. "Yeah baby. Gotta love that Vulcan ass." he said, downing his drink.

The three men left her there, nude and draped over the table. Her clothes were in tatters and of no use. The steward came in to clean the place and found her, handing her a warm damp towel to clean herself up. He thought about having a turn, then realized that probably wasn't wise. He helped her out and finished his work, imagining her naked form walking the corridors with semen oozing out of her holes.Ah.... the life of a woman on Archer's crew... he thought.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12