Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

He took a drink, deciding he would be subbing this round; but he wanted T'Pol's ass. He pointed to Tucker, indicating her backside, then Mayweather, indicating her mouth and Reed, indicating her cunt. All three men acknowledged their roles and adjusted their positions appropriately. Malcom lay on his back, his fingers stroking his penis to remain turgid. "Hoshi, you will be positioned over one of the owners whose cock will be inserted into your vagina, the other two will be ready on my mark to penetrate your other two holes. Cocks ready!" he called, waiting for the men to carry her into position and lower her onto Malcom's waiting dick. "Begin"

Malcom pulled her hips down, sensing Tucker dropping in behind her as Mayweather pulled her head to one side and pushed his meat pole into her mouth. Travis felt the stretching inside her as Tucker's cock filled her asshole. Her muffled grunts were mostly in pain as the three of them skewered into her slim body. Although it seemed like a long time, it was only a minute.

"TIME" Archer called, waving Travis and Trip back. "Thirty seconds"

Hoshi's mind was boggled, she had never been triple-penetrated before, and the sensations were overwhelming.Okay... the thin one in her cunt had to be Reed, and the huge one in her mouth was Travis...

"Ten seconds"

"Reed in my pussy, Travis in my mouth..." she stammered.

"And in your ass?" Archer pressed.

"H-Hayes" she blurted.

Archer made a spot-call. "Two out of three Ensign" he told her. "Oral and vaginal cocks have your way." he declared, waving off an obviously disapponted Tucker.

Malcom pulled her hips down and began thrusting into her willing cunt as she sucked on Mayweather's log, slurping and gurgling like a Risan hooker only inches from his face. It wasn't long before both of them emptied their balls in the Asian beauty, Travis helping her up as the semen dripped onto Malcom's belly.

Another five minutes was allowed for recovery, Hoshi moving to one of the dining chairs as her Vulcan opponent knelt on the floor mat. He pointed to Hayes, indicating her mouth, Tucker to her pussy, and he pointed to himself for her ass getting a dirty look from Tucker. "You will be lowered onto the cock for your cunt now Subcommander." he barked, nodding to Travis and Hayes who moved her into position straddling Tucker who grabbed her hips. "Begin" he called, kneeling quickly behind her as Hayes pushed his dick between her pursed lips. Trip's dick disappeared into her cunt and he pushed his own up her snug butthole. Travis had the timer, watching the three men reaming the Vulcan beauty's holes until the ten second mark when he raised a hand to get Archer's attention. He dropped the hand and Archer called "TIME", trying not to add any unrelated motion to his hips. He pulled out of her ass and took the timer from Travis as he stood up. "Thirty seconds" he called, waving Hayes back from her face as Tucker lifted her hips.

T'Pol was pretty sure about this one. From the many times she'd had Archer in there, she knew it was his cock up her butt. Same with Tucker's in her cunt. Ithad to be Hayes in her mouth.

"Ten seconds" Archer called.

"Hayes in my mouth, Tucker in my pussy, and Archer in my butt" she answered.

Archer nodded to the other two men, handing the timer back to Travis. "Three for three Subcommander. Great job. COCKS HAVE YOUR WAY!" he called, and simultaneously the three organs drove into the waiting openings. Again it didn't take long; but the three men thoroughly enjoyed filling her lithe body with their semen, Archer collapsing on her back briefly as Hayes fell backward yanking his dick from her mouth. Tucker gave a strong push, dumping the Captain onto the floor as he rolled T'Pol onto her side. She laughed, knowing she had won.

Archer laughed too, and finally stood up. "Ladies you may remove your blindfolds." he said. "With a score of fourteen points to her opponent's thirteen, I declare the victor of this competition to be Subcommander T'Pol." he called. He glanced over at Hoshi, who was glaring back at him. He shook it off and headed for the bar, joining the other four men in a drink. He knew Sato would be pissed; but it was fair after all and T'Pol had beaten her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if anyone would like to stay and have fun, you are all welcome to do so." Archer said. Hoshi was already dressed and headed for the door. T'Pol was pulling on her exercise shirt, and headed for him.

"Captain, I am pleased to have won your competition" T'Pol said, running her fingers through the curls on his chest. "I trust we will discuss my reward soon" she added, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then she turned and followed Hoshi through the door.

"Nowthat is one hot ass" Hayes said, taking a long pull from his whiskey.

"It's tidy alright" said Malcom.

"Oh they're all hot asses" Tucker chimed in. "Every fucking one of them" he said, pulling on his trousers. He looked around. "And not one of them in here" he added, throwing his shirt over his shoulder. "See you guys tomorrow" he added, heading through the door to follow T'Pol. He planned on getting some of that hot ass for himself...

Hayes and Reed followed Tucker, leaving Archer and Mayweather with their drinks. Mayweather held up his glass. "To the Subcommander's victory." he said.

"To T'Pol and her tidy little bum" Archer chuckled, tipping his glass and downing it.

"I'm curious sir, what is her fate?" Travis asked.

"T'Pol?" Archer queried. The Ensign nodded. "Oh I don't know. I think Tucker likes having her around, so maybe I'll let her stay." he replied.

"She's a different story. I have a feeling she might be trying to cook something up. A mutiny or something" Archer told him. "I may have to find a - uh - disposition for the pretty Ensign." he added.

That's what Travis had been waiting for. He needed to get back to Hoshi, and quickly. "Okay sir, well thank you for including me this evening. It was fun." he said, rising from his chair.

"Very well Travis. Sleep well and I'll see you on the bridge at oh-seven hundred" Archer said, watching the young Ensign disappear into the corridor.Hoshi has him he thought.DAMN! He rose and headed into the bathroom after ringing his steward. By the time he returned to the main living area the steward had been there and gone, leaving the place spotless.

He made a private call to Mynka's quarters and was pleased to hear her voice. "Hey doll, it's Jonathan." he said. "See you in fifteen?" then he ended the call and poured another Cognac while he waited. Fifteen minutes later he was rolling around on his bed with the petite Andorian doll, his cock in her tight pussy as they kissed. An hour of vigorous fucking and he was out like a light, Mynka slipping out quietly, happy to have pleased her Captain.

But Jonathan Archer faced challenges...

Continued in Chapter 16 - Hoshi's Revenge

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers