Enterprising College Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I can."

"Because you can?"

"Yes."

"And that excites you."

"Yes."

He shook his head, and tucked his penis back into his zipper. Anyone else might have been worried at this point that they'd pressed things too far, that he would call it all off. But I wasn't worried. I knew he would agree eventually, we just had to go through this song and dance.

"Are you trying to blackmail me?" He said dryly.

"God, no!" I was a little shocked by that one. "How would that benefit me?? You said yourself you aren't wealthy, and it would destroy my reputation right along with yours. You can say no and be done with this any time. I might even show you my tits occasionally when I feel like it. But for this to go further, I want compensation."

"How much?"

"I don't know. Depends on how we want this to go. Twenty bucks until there's semen involved? Then maybe fifty?"

"Twenty bucks per what? Per week? Per visit? If you just show up here with a scheduled appointment, am I supposed to fork over twenty bucks?"

"Yes."

"You're being outrageous."

"I'm really not. I promise I won't take advantage of this. Well, not more than I already am. It's not like I'll come here three times a day for a week so I can buy new shoes."

"How do I know that?"

"Have I lied to you yet?"

He sat back down and considered carefully, staring right through me at the door.

"Look, this isn't really about the money. I have my dad's credit card in my purse and I hardly ever use it. This isn't a sugar daddy thing, I just like the idea of gaining from my sexuality. Call it a fantasy or a fetish if that helps. The idea of me being a struggling college student and you being a salaried professor kind of does it for me."

He shook his head, not in disagreement but in disbelief.

"I want to fuck you."

"We have to work up to that."

"Hundred bucks."

"Stop," I shook my head and waved him off, "You're missing the point."

"I'm sure of that," he grumbled.

"If we start fucking in any form right away, this whole thing will fall apart. The fantasy ends because its fulfilled. It would go on a few times, and then just... fizzle off. If we starve ourselves, stay hungry... we can stretch it out for who knows how long."

"You're amazing," he said, "And kind of terrifying."

I laughed. "Don't be scared. I have no reason to want to take you down. This stops being fun, and we're done. Easy as that. I'm not a jealous person by nature and I really have nothing to be jealous of."

"So... how do we start this?" He leaned forward, seemingly resigned to the new arrangement.

"Not today," I offered. "I'll come up with something exciting for Tuesday."

"Financially speaking, should I plan for a twenty kind of day or a fifty kind of day."

I thought for a moment, and replied, "Twenty. But it never hurts to have a few extra dollars, just in case."

"Jesus Christ." he laughed, shaking his head again in disbelief.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out.

12