Entertaining

Story Info
Emma is entertaining an older friend.
1.3k words
3.93
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma felt the blush begin at her neck and tried to pretend she was concentrating on the radio.

"Journey," Jack stated, waving the bartender over. Emma glanced at him and smiled.

"I like this group," she said, desperately trying to keep her eyes off him. She had taken him out to this bar as a favor to her father. Or, at least that's what she told herself. The truth of the matter was he was incredibly sexy for a man in his mid-forties. Once again she found her eyes drawn to the mat of dark brown hair peeking out from above the buttons of his black dress shirt. A few silver strands taunted her. She knew it wouldn't take many more drinks before she would be tangling her fingers in the strands.

"I think we're done here?" Jack looked questioningly at Emma as he spoke to the bartender. At Emma's nod, Jack handed the lady behind the counter a few bills and slid off the bar stool, offering his hand to the twenty three year old . Emma smiled slightly, biting at her lower lip as she accepted his help.

"Where to now?" she asked him. As they stepped into the cool evening air, he put his hand to the small of her back, then quickly removed it. She glanced his way quickly, letting out a nervous giggle.

"The only place I can think of is back to your Dad's," he spoke the words with what sounded like disappointment - a disappointment which matched the look on Emma's face.

"Maybe he'll still be napping?" she suggested hopefully, knowing he hadn't been feeling well earlier that evening. Jack's eyes lit up slightly, and they both quickened their pace.

Jack opened the door quietly, holding it open for the small woman following him. Emma bit her lower lip, trying to close the door as quietly as possible. She cringed as she heard the door click. Jack chuckled quietly, taking her hand and leading her to the living room. His hand reached around to the small of her back, pulling her gently but urgently against him. Emma glanced up into his eyes, suddenly feeling an ache in the pit of her stomach.

She'd known she wanted him, no matter how much she tried to tell herself otherwise. But she hadn't realized he wanted her as well. At least, not as obviously as she realized it now. Granted, she'd had men want her before. She might be considered naïve by some standards, but she wasn't completely innocent. But Jack wasn't just another guy.

Their lips met for a brief moment, his tongue slipping between his lips to be met hesitantly by hers. They tasted each other for the shortest second, if it had even been that long. But in that half-second, she felt the heat pool between her legs and the ache in her stomach grow. As she was about to voice her complaint, she felt his fingers at her lips, silencing her.

"I really appreciated the tour of the town," he spoke in a normal tone, winking at her as he adjusted himself. As the haze slowly lifted, Emma realized what caused the change in his attitude.

"Not a problem," she replied, "Maybe later we can watch Dad's favorite movie. I know he's been wanting to show it to my as well." She paused, looking up at the doorway and smiling. "Hi Dad, ready for a movie?"

Scott hugged his daughter briefly. "Actually, I promised a few people I'd meet them uptown." Disappointed was in his voice, but Emma was grateful to not hear anything more than that. She stole a glance Jack's way and saw he was just as relieved. "You two go ahead and watch without me," he added, nodding in Jacks' direction before leaving the room to finish gathering his things.

Jack busied himself with turning on the television and putting the movie into the DVD player. Emma, needing something to do to keep her hands off him, wandered into the kitchen to fix some drinks. Giving her dad one last hug and closing the door behind him, Emma brought the beverages into the living room.

Handing Jack his drink, Emma seated herself on the second couch, pretending to be watching the television. She saw Jack glance towards the window and knew he, too, was waiting for Scott to leave. Smiling to herself, she listened to the car drive off, then to the silence that seemed to drag on forever.

"Thank God," she finally heard Jack whisper, just before he stood and grabbed her arms, pulling her up. She trembled, leaning into his waiting lips, moaning softly as he kissed her hard.

Emma slid her hips to the hem of his shirt, uncertain. He sensed her fear and softened the kiss, his tongue tracing her lips, flicking lightly against her tongue. Her eyes fluttered open and she caught the look of raw, barely-contained hunger reflect in his. With a low groan, she dipped her hands under the shirt, sliding them up his chest, allowing her fingers to tangle into the thick silver and dark strands that had been teasing her all night.

Prompted by her touch, Jack gripped her hips, pulling her tighter against him as he grinded against her, letting her feel his need. Emma pulled away from his kiss, biting her lower lip nervously as she quickly undid his belt and button. Pulling the zipper down slowly on the denim jeans, Emma watched his eyes. Jack gazed deeply back into her stare, his own fingers pulling at the fabric of her long skirt, reaching beneath the hem to caress her inner thigh. She let out a low moan again, freezing in place as his fingers got nearer to her hot center.

Jack let his fingers slip beneath the elastic of her satin panties, groaning deep in his throat as he felt her wet heat. Emma bucked against his touch, suddenly thrusting her own hand into his jeans and grabbing his cock. She could feel it harden even more and throb against her hand as she pulled it from the restraint of his jeans. Jack pushed himself against her hand. Smiling, Emma lightened her hold, slowly and teasingly caressing him.

"Dammit, I want you now," he grated, grabbing her arms roughly. He sat back onto the couch, pulling her down on top of him. Not even bothering to remove her panties, Jack simply pulled them aside, the head of his cock pulsating against her heat, desperately wanting to bury itself inside her.

Emma tried to smile, her breath hard and heavy and full of need. She rocked briefly against his hardness, trembling as she teased herself as much as him. Just as his hands tightened on her hips, Emma suddenly moaned and pressed down against Jack, taking him into her as deeply as she could.

Jack's fingers dug into her tender flesh as he held her there, breathing deep as he revelled in the feel of himself buried inside her. Slowly he softened his hold, pulling her back slightly, letting himself move a brief inch, then two, then grabbed her and pulled towards him hard. Emma cried out, her fingers gripping Jack's shoulder as he repeated the move again and again.

God he was so hard, she thought as he drove himself again into her. Their movements quickened and she grew hotter and wetter, the ache in her stomach almost unbearable.

"Please?" She stared deep into Jack's eyes, her body tightening around him.

"Please what?" he asked, thrusting deep again, smiling into her soft blue eyes.

Emma closed her eyes tightly, unable to finish her plea, the sudden wave of release hitting her hard. Emma cried out, her finger nails digging into Jack. The feel of her nails pushed Jack over the edge and he quickly grabbed her hips again, thrusting himself as hard as possibly into her and holding himself there as he allowed release to hit him, both of them clinging to each other as they came hard and fast and greedily.