Entertaining at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Naughty, naughty. No looking up my dress.'

They both looked devastated at being caught in the act. There was a sudden chill in the room and a definite feeling that the brittle atmosphere which had been broken by the toasts could return.

'Hey, hey. Don't worry. I don't mind. In fact I'm flattered. After all the shit I've taken in the past few months it's nice to be checked out by such good looking men.'

I struggled out of my seat and leaned over to kiss Wot's cheek. When I tottered around the coffee table to give Luke a similar peck my heels got caught in the carpet and I fell onto him, legs akimbo. His arms were around me, an automatic reflex to stop me tumbling to the floor, and, with a moment's hesitation, we kissed on the mouth again. The others cheered as we broke the clinch and both wriggled in the seat in an effort to get me upright again. I was tingling all over, and unless my bum deceived me I could feel the beginnings of a stiffy forming in Luke's trousers.

I laughed weakly as I stood holding my hands to my face to try and hide my blushes. I was desperately trying to think of something to change the subject.

'What's the score?'

The TV and the game had been forgotten in the rounds of shots and slightly erotic interplay.

'Well. It's one kiss on the cheek to Wot and Pete, a full fledged snog to Luke and me, nil.'

Steve twisted the sides of his mouth downwards as he finished speaking and there were mock cheers from the rest of the room. All eyes were on me, it was a definite moment of truth. The thrill I had received from kissing Luke was fading and a small sensible voice at the back of my mind told me it was time to cool things down a bit. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, a stronger urge from the rest of my body made me put my hands on the seated Steve's knees and lean down to kiss him on the mouth. His hands went to my hips to steady me and I could feel my dress riding up at the back and my tits trying to escape from the neckline of my dress.

The kiss was long and deep. I parted my lips and let Steve's tongue probe between them. If Luke made me tingle, Steve upped the voltage. I heard myself groan slightly as electricity shot down my body. I was definitely in danger of losing control. I broke the kiss and plumped down on the edge of the coffee table. I could feel my heart pounding and my breathing was fast and heavy. I looked round at the men. All eyes were on me.

'Wow. Steve you're a really good kisser. It's months since I've been kissed like that.'

I smiled at him. He crossed his legs.

'Thanks. Me too.'

Pete poured more shots and added a decent measure to my empty glass. He gestured for us all to raise our glasses.

'Poland may be winning the game. But we are definitely losing in the kissing match. Prost.'

He solemnly intoned. Luke and Steve grinned at each other as they put their glasses down and started a low chant of 'England, England'. I coughed as I emptied my drink. The absence of the cola meant my throat burned as the vodka went down. I waved my hand in front of my open mouth in an attempt to get some cool air down my throat to ease the discomfort.

'Whew that's strong.'

I cleared my throat and shook my head to try and clear the slight dizziness the last shot of vodka had brought on.

'I'm neutral in football. In fact, I don't give a toss who wins.'

I was giggling again.

'But I do think we can even up the kissing stakes, don't you boys?'

I looked at Piotr almost opposite me on he sofa he was eagerly expectant. Wot on the other hand looked bemused. His lack of English clearly meant he had only a vague idea what was going on. But he took his lead from Pete and started nodding.

I slowly raised myself and took a deep breath as I stood upright. I was definitely drunk, so slowly and deliberately leaned over toward Pete. He too raised his hands to steady me, but as I was slightly sideways to him one went to my right hip and the other to the outside of my left thigh. I could feel the heat of his hand through the sheerness of my stocking. He half-raised his head to mine and our lips met with passion, grinding against each other our tongues entwining. We broke the clinch simultaneously and I felt Pete's hand slip the short distance up my leg. He patted my bottom as he muttered his thanks. I straightened again and turned my head towards Wot. He was grinning shyly as he waited for his turn.

I manoeuvred between Pete's legs and the coffee table and lowered myself onto Wot's lap. I threw an arm behind his neck. We smiled at each other for a moment before leaning together. His lips were soft and warm and I felt myself melting inside as slowly the kiss deepened. I rested my free hand to his chest and felt him place the one which was not trapped between us on the outside of my thigh. I wriggled against him and was surprised at the hardness of his erection between us. It made me press more against him and the hand on my leg slipped between my thighs. I jumped with the thrill and, against my worse wishes, continued the upwards movement, levering myself against his shoulders to regain a standing position. I was laughing as I turned to the rest of the crew.

'That was nice. And you looked like you enjoyed watching.'

I looked from man to man. All four of them were touching themselves, or adjusting the tightness of their jeans and trousers around their groin. Whilst I was grinning, they all looked rather serious. That made me start laughing again. I was shocked by the deep, lecherous noise which came from my throat. I smoothed down my dress and adjusted my breasts within the top. My every move was watched by four sets of eyes. It was clearly down to me to decide what happened next. But I passed the buck.

'Well you're all even now, boys. What next? I did, after all, promise you favours if you dealt with that worm Jason.'

Everyone looked at Steve. It was, after all, he who had made the idiot leave and he had become something of a spokesman for the group. He coughed and looked down. He was going red and did not want the others to see. I waited expectantly, not sure exactly what would come next. I wanted more kissing and my body expected, no hoped, to be touched up, maybe stripped. I thought of Wot's hand gently grazing my pussy as we slipped together. I noticed I was panting slightly. Steve glanced up at me sheepishly and I smiled down at him, I hoped encouragingly. He leaned further forward and slowly lowered his hand down to the floor. When he straightened he was holding Gang Bang Gumbo V. He handed it to me.

I was lost for words. Momentarily. I noticed I was opening and closing my mouth trying to speak. The fantasies I'd had in the run up to Dave's birthday came flooding back. I think Steve had been in the first set, but looking around there were certainly enough well-toned bodies in the room to substitute for whoever the others were. I decided to play it cool.

'Have you got enough condoms?'

Was not what I meant to say. I blushed deep red. I could even feel heat coming up off my chest.

'I mean, I thought you might ask me to do a strip or something. Maybe a hand job?'

The all laughed in a friendly way. As if I'd said 'fuck' in front of the vicar. Luke spoke whilst fishing in his back pocket.

'A striptease would be wonderful. I'm sure I'm not the first man to tell you you have phenomenal legs and a great body.'

He tossed a packet of three onto the coffee table. Steve did the same. Piotr was pulling out his wallet and saying something in Polish to Wot. He paused, frowning.

'What is 'hand job'?'

We English all burst out laughing at the confused Poles. Luke and Steve looked at me perhaps trying to work out how to explain it politely. I slowly made the classic wanking motion with my wrist and hooped fingers. The two foreigners joined in the laughing. Wot did not need a translation. They both leaned forward and placed small packages covered in foreign script on the table alongside the rest of the johnnies. No translation was needed there either. I took a deep breath. It was the moment of truth.

'Help me up on the coffee table will you Pete, and put some music on Steve. There are CDs on the shelf next to the player. Hard rock.'

I bent over, my arse towards Piotr, and scooped up the packages and the DVD. I handed them to Luke.

'Put them somewhere safe, will you? We might need them later.'

I winked at him and then turned to Piotr who was standing beside me. He slipped a strong arm around my waist as I placed one foot on the table and my hand on his shoulder. The little-used, six-inch heels made if difficult to estimate the leverage I'd need to get up with a modicum of ease. I need not have worried. Piotr virtually lifted me unaided and clamped a firm hand on my bottom when I was up there. He released his grip and started pouring more drinks before clearing the bottles away. Somehow I had overlooked that part of the housekeeping. We all stood, me now towering above the sweaty-faced men, glasses in hands. Led Zeppelin suddenly boomed out of the speakers. Wot spoke.

'Cheers.'

He looked proud of his initiative and we all downed our tots.

'Just promise me one thing boys.'

I threw my glass to Luke and started to snake my hips in time to the music.

'Anything.'

Luke and Steve chorused. Piotr and Wot just nodded.

'You will be sure to tell Dave all about this when you see him, won't you?'

I turned my back on them as they clapped and whooped rather than laughed. I bent slightly to give them a view of my rounded bum and looked back over my shoulder to see the reaction. Whilst I couldn't see any tongues hanging out, there was definitely a strong expectation-vibe emanating from my audience. All four of them were leaning forward staring up at me. Steve was banging his palm against his knee in time with the music whilst Luke clapped softly to the same beat. Wot and Piotr looked like nodding dogs and they moved their heads from side to side.

I was lightheaded and excited. I could feel myself getting wet. I just let the music take hold of me for a moment as I swayed, trying to work out what to do next. I have never seen a stripper live, well not a female stripper anyway. I had seen some clumsy performances on film in the pornos Dave and I watched. I hoped mine would be more stimulating. I smoothed my hands down over my breasts and hips. Then raised them to my neck to flick back my hair like I had seen the porn stars do. My hair was not the bleached mains they all seemed to have, but it was long enough and there was a soft whistle from Luke and clapping from the Polish contingent as I did so. The track was slowing to an end.

'Well I guess I should take something off.'

I was verbalising a thought to myself more than anything, but Luke and Steve immediately started a chant of 'off, off'. I leaned forward cupping my hands over my breasts and shook my shoulders. I could feel my hard nipples beneath the fabric. The table seemed a lot smaller now it was a dance stage, it only took a single sideways step to repeat the move for Piotr and Wot. The latter was muttering something in Polish to himself, Piotr let out a long whistle. I stood tall and turned my back on my audience, snaked my hands behind my back and tugged down the zipper on the dress. It did not have far to go. The low-cut back was even deeper than the neckline. The zip was only a few inches long. I slipped the straps of the dress over my shoulders and let it fall. I stepped out of it hands aloft and turned as the track faded to nothing.

I was proud of my perfect timing. It deserved the round of applause I received. The next track was starting. It was one of their slower numbers and I started to move in what I hoped were sexy, sinuous waves. I noticed Steve stand up and move to the door. Surely he wasn't going to take a toilet break? But when he got there he started to fiddle with the three light switches, playing with them until there were only lights over me and the table. The rest of the room was in semi-darkness. It suddenly felt more intimate and I smiled down at him he retook his seat.

'Like what you see boys?'

I growled the words at them as I played with my nipples underneath the thin fabric of my bra. There were sounds of affirmation from the floor. I was getting so randy it was all I could do not to tear off the rest of my clothes and throw myself at them. There was definitely going to be a gang bang tonight. My pussy was demanding action. I stroked a finger over it as I moved letting it linger slightly and smiling as I touched already swelling lips. I pointed down to Piotr and beckoned him forward. He stood looking half-pleased, half-confused. I needed his shoulder to get down off the table. I kissed him full on the mouth when he had helped me. It was all I could do to stop after a few seconds.

I covered my mouth to hide a lascivious grin as I sat, in as ladylike manner as I could given the amount of alcohol I had drunk and my semi-nakedness. I needed to sit down to take off my stockings, but before I did so I slowly opened my legs before each of them. It gave me a chance to see what effect I was having. Their bulges were commendable hard. Luke had gone so far as to unzip himself and I could see the clear outline of a long, hard cock outlined by the thin fabric of his Calvin Kleins. I reached over and stroked a finger along its length before sucking my finger and turning back to the others.

I tried to keep eye contact with each of them as I unclipped the stocking at my right thigh. There was confusion all around me. Only Piotr held my gaze and I winked at him and licked my lips as I ran my hand down the outside of my leg to slip off my shoe. Steve was surreptitiously rubbing himself and seemed to be staring over my shoulder as I slowly rolled the thin nylon down my leg. I was sure he was drinking it all in, if only in peripheral vision, and I blew him a kiss and tossed him the stocking as I slipped the stiletto back on and swivelled my hips so I was facing Piotr and Wot.

Wot seemed transfixed. He was staring at me, goggle-eyed. I put my hands behind me and arched my back so that my tits were thrust upwards. I saw him gulp as I shook them gently and gave him a private smile of thanks. Piotr, when I turned to him, had his flies undone and one hand stuffed down the front of his shorts gripping his stout cock. His were not Calvin Kleins. I waved a finger at him, partly to cover my shock, and pleasure, at the sight of the effect my strip was having on him, and partly to remind myself that I was making the rules here. I repeated my actions with the second stocking, my eyes all the time locked on his. He was beginning to stroke himself beneath his thin pants.

I held a hand out to Wot for assistance to regain my stage. When I had got back up I crouched down, thighs apart, to kiss him. His hand went straight to my panties as our lips locked. I shuddered with pleasure, but stood up quickly. Wot might appear shy, but he was definitely not backwards in coming forward. I could not let him touch me too long or I would never finish my act, I told myself.

The second track ended as I stood up. The coincidence was more by accident than design this time. I knew the next song was a raunchy number about sex and I told myself I should try and get my bra and pants off before it finished. I might be a first-timer, I thought, but a stripper has to have some style. I looked down at my mesmerised audience. Their faces reminded me of the frozen stares they had had when watching the soccer earlier.Their visible hard-ons made me glow I was doing that to them.

'Wouldn't you rather be watching the footie?'

I was teasing them, but pleased to have an effect. They suddenly became animated. Luke and Steve were clapping and chanting along with the music and my sensuous moves. At first the other two just clapped, but once Steve had explained the chant to Piotr, and he had corrected Wot's pronunciation, they both joined in more loudly and enthusiastically than the others. I could see in the shadows that both Luke and Pete had given up all pretence of modesty. Both had their cocks out, their pants stretched down over their balls. They were stroking themselves between bouts of applause, I tried not to stare too hard. But I hadn't seen a naked penis for a long, long time. I wondered whether there is a collective noun for cocks. Homework for later, I mused.

I hooked my bra straps down off my shoulders and turned my back on them again as I fiddled with the catch at the back. Their rhythmic claps increased in tempo, out of synch with the music, I turned and tossed the flimsy garment up into the air. My hands went high and I wiggled my shoulders to make my tits bounce. I've always thought they were on the small side. In these days of silicon enhancements they definitely are. But the boys weren't complaining. Wot let out a whistle so piercing I was glad the neighbours were a couple of slightly deaf pensioners. Piotr shouted something in Polish and Steve just cried 'Jesus'.

'I had no idea you were religious, Steve. Want to take a break for prayers?'

They all laughed. Wot and Piotr clearly no longer cared what I was saying, they just joined in with the others. Luke cried 'more' and the call was taken up by the others. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and started to tease them whilst trying to work out how much of the track was left. When I pulled the gusset tight against it I could feel the wetness of my pussy. I was amazed the squeezing didn't cause a rivulet to run down my thigh. I turned again and eased the band down over the cleft of my buttocks before pulling it back up as their cheers increased. I turned with a coy grin. The chant of 'off, off' began again. Well, I thought, the customer is always right.

Though the track still had a bit of time to go, I slid the flimsy garment over my hips and wriggled it down to my ankles. With all the booze on board, and the excitement I was causing and feeling myself, I was surprised that with a quick bob I was able to whip the panties under the heels of my shoes and then stand without the boys getting a clear view of my pussy. I turned back to them clutching the small garment in front of my cleft and slowly moved across the front of the table. As the music climaxed I threw my hands high and released the knickers, laughing as they caught themselves on the light fitting. The four of them stood clapping and cheering as I jumped off the table and threw myself onto the sofa.

'Brilliant.'

'Thanks, Steve.'

'Fantastic.'

'Luke.'

'Most stimulating.'

'Very kind, Pete.'

'Please to tell me where you normally, how you say, perform. I like to see you again.'

'Wot. That's the most I've heard you say.'

I was slumped between Steve and Pete, they had each taken my hand and kissed it as I lay back in the sofa wiping sweat off my body with one of the towels I found there. Luke and Wot were standing above me. I smiled looking at the tops of their dicks sticking out of their pants and trousers, unbuttoned, barely hanging on to their hips.

'That was hot work. I could murder a glass of water.'

'Leave it to me.'

Luke hobbled away, having little success zipping his jeans, as he went towards the kitchen. I was breathing heavily after my exertions. I'd heard men say 'she was gagging for it' about women who, well, liked to shag. Now I knew what it meant. I was more randy than I had ever been in my life. I needed the stiff pricks around me out and on display ASAP. I took the glass Luke offered me and downed it in a couple of gulps. I reached out a hand, grabbed his belt and pulled him down towards me.

This time the kiss lasted an age. The pressure of his lips and the slick warmth of his tongue made me squirm and groan in less than a minute, and this time I did not try to disguise it. I released the belt and let my hand stray down over his cock. My slim hand had no problems slipping into the warm gap. I felt him gasp as I closed my hand around his shaft and gently squeezed. His mouth opened wider and I thrust my tongue deeper. I felt a hand on my breast and let out a muffled squeal as my nipple was pinched. A hand was stroking the inside of my thigh. I opened my legs further mentally urging it onwards.