Entertaining at Large Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Like what you see, Oz?'

She suddenly crouched a little and grabbed a handful of my skirt, pulling it up to expose my stocking tops and the silky panties I had put on that morning. The skirt fell back over her hand as she she started to stroke the mounds of my buttocks making me shiver. I thought I heard some sort of affirmative noise come from our audience, but all I could really hear was the pounding of the blood in my ears. Even the music seemed muted. With Tracy leading we slowly turned so that her back was towards Mr J. I could see over her shoulder that he was enjoying the show from the slight bulge in his suit trousers.

'Uh?'

I knew she had spoken, but had not heard what she said as I squinted to assess the state of my neighbour's erection.

'I said, "you pull mine up".'

She gyrated her hips in emphasis pressing her hands into my arse as I slipped my hands down her skirt. Her jeans skirt was barely covering her anyway and as I tugged at the stiff material it bunched like a belt around her waist. I heard her giggle as I stroked the cotton of her knickers. She whispered in my ear.

'The old boy will be loving this.'

I was quite liking it myself. I was relaxed and enjoying the sensations pulsing through me as she stroked my arse and pressed herself against me. She moved one hand up my back and into the hair behind my neck, I felt the heat in my body increase. I followed her lead.

'Pretend we're kissing. It'll drive him wild.'

I pulled my head back to look her in the eyes.

'How do you pretend...?'

Was as far as I got with my question before she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I was shocked by the sensation. She was holding her lips close to mine but not touching. I had to stick my own tongue out to engage with her. It wasn't kissing like I was used to, I thought of the scenes I had seen on the Internet; young Tracy had obviously seen them too. It was more like tongue-wrestling or licking than snogging, but I was enjoying myself. My breathing was getting shallower and I felt my face getting redder. Suddenly the music stopped and all I could hear was the sound of our breathing. We pulled apart slightly and looked over at Mr J as he flipped the disc.

'You enjoying this?'

'Yes I am. It's interesting.'

I could have kicked myself. "Interesting" what kind of a word was that to describe what we were up to? Tracy looked at me and giggled at my discomfort. The music was starting again.

'You ready for some more?'

I nodded. I was already a bit out of my depth, but Tracy was not inviting discussion. She had a glint in her eye I had seen on the faces of a few of my boyfriends in the past. She was wriggling out of her skirt and threw it onto the sofa after it fell to the floor.

'That's better. It was getting tight. Lets warm it up a bit for him shall we? Just do what I do, OK?'

All I could do was nod again; my body never waited for my rational side to catch up. Her hand was under my skirt again before the opening crescendo faded. I slipped my arms around her and surprised myself by kissing her ear. She let out a little squeal and pushed herself harder against me. I could feel her hot breath in my own ear as she moved her head on my shoulder. It was followed by a sharp sensation which coursed down my body to my groin. She had nipped my earlobe. I heard her giggle again at my reaction.

I know Tracy had told me to do what she did, but I felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her again. Properly this time. I took her head in my hands and planted my mouth against hers. It was her turn to be surprised. She kept her lips firmly closed at first and I ran my tongue along them tasting the waxy sweetness of her lipstick. I could feel her breathing quicken and with the slightest of pressure my tongue slipped into her mouth.

I pride myself on being a good kisser and Tracy had obviously had as much practise as I had. We both groaned as our tongues explored each other's mouths. The movement was more languid this time and I felt a familiar melting feeling. We took turns in taking the lead. In the past I've had men try to suck my tongue out by the root as we played a little lingual fencing. Tracy would let her's yield as I pressed mine against it allowing me to probe deep into her mouth. I would then let her do the same to me.

I only became aware she had taken off my skirt when I felt its slight weight on my feet. I broke the kiss and glanced down before stepping out of it. We were still sort-of dancing, more shuffling really, and I thought about stopping to move the skirt as I felt it creasing beneath my feet. But the need for another kiss was more urgent and I pulled her to me again so we could lock mouths. Somewhere in the background I heard Mr J cry "more". The old peeping Tom was getting the show of his life and obviously enjoying every minute of it.

I moaned as I felt the warmth of Tracy's hand slip beneath the bottom of my blouse and begin to stroke my back. The sensation of skin-against-skin was electric and I ground my chest against hers. I remembered her stricture to follow her moves and tried to get my hand under her shirt. It was harder to get my fingers under the tightness of her T-shirt. By the time I had she had already found my breasts and was gently massaging them outside the lacy material of my bra. I heard loud groaning and it took a minute for me to realise I was making the noise.

At some point Tracy broke the clinch and leant her body away from me to look into my face again. It was only then that I realised the music had stopped again. I couldn't remember whether LPs were twenty- or forty-minutes-a-side. Whatever. I stroked my partner's hair whilst looking deep into her eyes. I enjoyed the sensation of the silky smoothness of her bleached-blonde locks and the sound of her gentle appreciation as I caressed her ears.

'You want to carry on? This good for you?'

I vigorously nodded my reply. My breathing was heavy, my nipples were already missing the feel of her touch and I became aware for the first time of a dampness between my legs. My lubricated pussy was pulsing with expectation. I had no idea what was coming next, but I just wanted more. Tracy took my hand and led me to the sofa.

'You can forget the dance tunes DJ, we're going to sit down for a bit.'

'OK girls, I'll try to find something smoochy.'

We laughed simultaneously and looked across at Mr J. He was flushed, and, even though he was leaning forwards to pick out the next disc, his hard on was clearly visible. As he glanced towards us we saw the broad grin which was almost splitting his face.

'He's like a rabbit that one. I only finished sucking him off a bit ago, at his age you'd think he'd be done for the day. It's your turn next.'

Tracy smiled at me and then in one fluid movement stripped off her T-shirt. I watched her boobs bounce in her underwired bra as they fell back once released from the upwards pressure of the material. We were on each other hungrily kissing as soon as she tossed the T-shirt away. I had thought about removing my blouse, but the need for more stimulation was too great. My free hand went straight to her tits. I could feel her's ranging freely under my clothes, over my back and bum and down the outside of my thigh. I tried to ease my thighs apart a little but the clinch was too tight.

I had never explored a woman's breasts before. I weighed them gently in an open palm. It was all I could do to stop me grabbing at them. Tracy had slipped a hand in the back of my panties and was occasionally stroking the cleft between my bum cheeks. A stray finger got down as far as the bud of my anus. I tried to move myself so it would slip round to my pussy but we were locked too closely together.

Her bra was of a thicker material than mine, but I could still feel the hardness of her nipples pressing against it as I stroked the outside with my thumb. I enjoyed feeling the convulsions of her body as I massaged the stiff nubs. I let out a little scream as she squeezed hard on one of mine. The exquisite sensation made me jerk back from her, breaking the kiss.

'You like a bit of pain, don't you?'

Her voice sounded hard, but her smile was soft as her eyes ranged over my body. We were both breathing heavily and I took the opportunity of the break to quickly unbutton my blouse and throw it over my shoulder.

'Yes.'

I murmured. There was a determined look on her face as she reached across to me. This time she took my other nipple between her thumb and forefinger and started applying gentle, but consistent, pressure. I arched my back as the discomfort increased and slipped my hands behind my back to unfasten the clip. The straps loosened on my shoulders but the bra stayed in place, held by Tracy's firm grip. She gritted her teeth as she continued to squeeze. I felt tears come to my eyes as she started to twist the captured nub.

I didn't think I could take much more and I writhed back in the sofa. She followed my movement unrelentingly increasing the pain I was feeling. I was letting out little cries and squeals. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I knew she would stop if I told her to, but despite the agony I couldn't. The jolts were running down my body and focusing, it seemed to me, at my clit. I slipped a hand into my panties and started to press against it. I was immediately convulsed with more spasms. This time, however, they were a mixture of pleasure and pain. I felt my body racing towards orgasm and let out an open-mouthed scream as I climaxed.

'They'll love that. Oz is creaming himself.'

Tracy finally released me and tossed my bra away. I felt her stroke my hair and then her mouth was over my sore tit massaging the nipple with her tongue and lips. She murmured as she worked and I felt a hand slip between my legs. I stretched my legs apart to give her room. Somewhere at the back of my brain a small voice was telling me I should help her out. I waved a desultory hand in her direction hoping to connect with her breast, but at the same time she pulled my gusset aside and slipped an expert finger inside me.

It was almost more than I could stand. I was going to come again. I started grunting out obscenities and bucking against her hard palm as she waggled her finger inside me stroking the moist walls of my vagina. For a minute or two I was lost. My closed eyes saw only red and sparks seemed to be striking me all over my body. I bit down onto a sofa cushion to stop myself screaming again. I eventually summoned the strength and coordination to reach down and grasp Tracy's wrist.

'Enough. I can't take any more.'

She withdrew her hand and I heard her laugh as she twanged the elastic of my suspenders. The sting of the clasp against my thigh was as nothing compared with the agonies of her nipple work, but I still cried out. I crossed my arms across my chest and drew my legs up to make as tight a ball as I could. I felt a playful slap on my bottom, but then the weight on the sofa eased as Tracy got up. I slowly uncoiled myself enjoying the ebbing sensations of the last orgasm.

I eventually managed to half open my eyes and saw Tracy was standing over me. She was pulling down her skirt and brushing imaginary specks from her boobs. She dropped my clothes onto the sofa beside me with a grin.

'Took me ages to find those. Still can't locate your other shoe.'

I heard Mr J come into the room.

'Made a fresh pot ladies. Thought you could do with another cuppa.'

'Enjoy the show Oz? She's a bit of a goer isn't she? Think the stag boys will like that?'

'Almost makes me want to get married again. You were both superb.'

They both laughed and I made a small effort to join in. It sounded more like a wheeze than a chuckle so I gave up. I did manage to ease myself upright, however, and with some little effort get myself back into my clothes. One nipple still burned and if I moved too quickly I had to gasp as the bra rubbed against it. I ran fingers through my hair and tried cleaning the tear stains off my face with my finger. I was sure it wasn't working, but it made me feel better.

Mr J and Tracy were chatting away as he poured tea and started cutting the cake when I eventually managed to focus on them both.

'I was saying, you should get some nipple clamps. We could use them in the act.'

'I'm not sure about that.'

I moved a hand to my breast just stopping myself from touching it in time. I knew anything I did would only make it hurt more.

'You into pain Tracy? Sorry I sort of had to give up half way through. It was selfish of me.'

'Me? Nah. Let a bloke slap you round our way and you're likely to end up in A&E. They don't know the difference between spanking and domestic violence.'

Mr J tutted to himself and silently handed over plates of chocolate cake. That done he came and sat next to me and put an arm round my shoulder. I felt a slight thrill run through me from the contact. Sensitive or what?

'You OK? That was a bit intense.'

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. By any objective description he was a dirty old man, but I liked him. I snuggled against him enjoying the feeling of his warmth through his shirt. He kissed the top of my head affectionately.

'You liked it?'

'It looked great. It's always good to see you young people enjoying yourselves.'

I elbowed him lightly in the ribs in punishment for the cliche.

'Don't give me that. I saw your hard on.'

'Did you spot he brought in a pile of tissues with the cake?'

Tracy was licking the chocolate icing off the fingers of one hand whilst simultaneously reaching for the knife to cut herself a second piece. I spotted the pile of Xmas-decorated serviettes next to the cake.

'Expecting more guests, Mr J? Or did you want someone to toss you off?'

I enjoyed teasing him and put my hand onto his thigh and gave it a little squeeze. A slight movement of my forearm told me that whilst he was no longer hard there was something in his trousers I could work with. He gripped my shoulder and then ran his hand down my back snaking it round to rest against the side of my left breast.

'I'll take that as a yes, shall I? Hands of the tits though, cowboy. That nipple's still really sore.'

I had moved my hand over his cock and was rubbing him gently through the woollen material of his trousers. I felt him jerk his hand back from my boob.

'Sorry about that, I should have known. I hope I didn't cause you any discomfort.'

I leaned in kissed him on the mouth and squeezed his penis a little more tightly. If younger men had his charm and politeness I'd b doing this seven nights a week, I thought. I pushed my tongue against his and felt familiar stirrings as I remembered Tracy.

'I'm sure if you ask her nicely Tracy will get them out for the lads.'

At the mention of her name Tracy looked up from the demolition job she was doing on the cake. She looked questioningly at the two of us.

"Mr J wanted to know whether you'd let him play with your tits, Tracy. You know how shy he is so I thought I'd ask for him.'

She snorted chocolate crumbs out of her nose but immediately started pulling off her shirt. I was surprised to see that this time she folded it and placed it on the arm of the chair she was sitting in before getting up.

'Course. Be my pleasure. You like chocolate Oz?'

She had slipped off her bra and smeared a finger loaded with cake icing around her nipples. I felt him go harder in my hand as she put her hands behind her neck to make the two orbs jut out from her chest. I fumbled for the catch and zipper of his trousers and slipped my hand inside. I don't know whether Mr J had changed his style of underwear since our last encounter. Then I had needed his help to locate his cock in the folds of expensive clothing; this time my hand slipped easily under the elastic waist band of his pants and my target almost leapt up to nestle in my palm.

Tracy was kneeling on the sofa next to him. She had her hand under her left breast and looked like she was feeding it to Mr J. He was licking and sucking at her nipple; I noticed a small rivulet of saliva-diluted chocolate icing trickling downwards. She reached down with her free hand to help me ease his trousers and pants down. I started moving my left hand gently up and down his shaft and felt him stiffen with every movement.

'There's some lube in my bag if you can reach it. He is big isn't he?'

I had forgotten how easily Tracy could let someone enjoy her body and hold a normal-sounding conversation at the same time. Mr J let out a short groan and lifted his hips slightly as I tugged at him. I tried to reach Tracy's handbag which was on its side under the table but could not without letting go of Mr J's penis.

'I'll do that while you get the stuff. They always like if with a bit of slime.'

She reached down for the cock and dribbled a string of saliva out of her mouth. It landed perfectly on the large red tip and she massaged it in with her thumb. Mr J groaned some more.

'Do you mind if I ask what you're doing with a tube of lube in your bag?'

'Not at all. These days there's always some bugger trying to stick his dick up your arse. Don't you find?'

I located the large tube of jelly among the clean knickers, contraceptive pills, sundry make up and keys. There was even a small bottle of vodka in there. I reached for a couple of the serviettes at the same time. From the noises Mr J was making it wouldn't be long before we needed them. I squirted a large blob of the lube onto my palm. It was bright pink.

'Strawberry flavoured. Great if you move on to a blow job. Zero calories though, my mum gets it from her dieting group.'

'I'll bear that in mind.'

I massaged the pink glop between my hands and reached down for My J's balls. I wondered whether the internet would be able to tell me how many calories there are in a mouthful of cum. I bet Mandy would know. Mr J jolted as I gripped his testicles. He was working the chocolate off Tracy's other breast, gobbling eagerly and panting slightly. He was tweaking the nipple on her freed breast with his fingers. I noticed she was biting her bottom lip as he worked.

'Talk dirty to him. Old blokes love that.'

My hand slid easily up his cock which was noticeably harder than when I had released it. I set up a steady rhythm with my right hand whilst cradling his balls with my left. I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed against his ear. I could feel his whole body tense as I pushed against him.

'You enjoying this Mr J? Your cock feels so hard. So good.'

I pulled my head back whilst I stifled a giggle. I had not done this before and I felt a bit silly. I glanced up at Tracy who nodded encouragement. I increased both the pressure and the speed as I wanked him and leaned on his shoulder again.

'Does it feel good having two young tarts ready to do anything for you? Don't Tracy's big tits feel great in your mouth?'

I had to pull away again and pressed my teeth against his shoulder to stop myself laughing. I was turning myself on a bit thinking about what I was saying. I was a little jealous that it wasn't my mouth sucking on Tracy's mammary. I'd have bitten the sadistic little bitch's nipple. The warmth of cock, hand and friction was liquefying the lube; it was pooling in the palm holding his balls. I smeared the excess up his pole, gently rubbing his hardness between my palms.

'You are so big and stiff. What was it like watching me come? I saw your stiffness. I wanted you to pull out your cock and stick it in my mouth. I wanted to drink down your cum while Tracy made me scream.'

That was all she wrote. Mr J's groans had been getting louder and more frequent. He had stopped sucking on Tracy and his head lolled back against the sofa headrest. He came with a shout. I managed to snatch up the tissues just in time. Well almost. The first spurt described a perfect arc and landed on the cake plate; five feet if it was an inch. The rest I managed to contain within the paper. I could feel it cooling and congealing as I wiped him down. I leaned over him and kissed him firmly on the mouth. The tongue he thrust between my teeth showed me there was life in the old boy yet.