Entertaining at Large Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Typical boy.'

Tracy was wiping the remains of the chocolate and spit off her boobs. They looked shiny under the overhead light and it was all I could do to stop myself reaching out and grabbing them. I frowned at her. I had no idea what she was talking about.

'Eat all your chocolate and then piss off home.'

She fell backwards laughing at her own joke. She adjusted her position to sit upright and leaned against Mr J's other side.

'Mind if I take a shower Oz? My mum does all my washing and I'd have a hell of a job explaining how I got chocolate on the inside of my bra.'

She started laughing again. Mr J just waved a weak hand in the general direction of the stairs. He had a big smile on his face but his eyes remained closed.

'I'll show her. Your house is the same as mine.'

We went upstairs; Tracy didn't bother putting her T-shirt back on. I found her a clean towel and say on the closed lid of the loo as she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. She stripped off her clothes and then sat on the edge of the bath.

'So you're going to talk to the best man. Matt isn't it?'

'Bloody hell, I'd forgotten all about that. What time is it?'

She fished a mobile out of her bag.

'Six forty five.'

'He's calling at seven. Let's make this quick.'

'OK. Make him come up with suggestions as to costumes. Remember?'

'Check.'

'Get them to think about what else they'd like. Drop hints if you want but it's their fantasies we want.'

'OK.'

'And work on your dirty talk. You saw what it did to Ozzie. Drives 'em wild.'

'Will do.'

'I'll see when mum's free for a bit of planning. Wednesday's your day at the Crown isn't it?'

'Yes, but I'll be tied up. It's our last game of the year and I want to spend some time with the lads. Make sure they've got proper presents for their mums and girlfriends; generally give them a hard time. You know the kind of thing?'

She laughed and stretched a hand back into the stream from the shower. She seemed satisfied and stood and turned to get in. The chocolate stains on her boobs looked like the aftermath of a bad tanning session.

'Thursday do you?'

I nodded.

'OK. Thursday at seven unless you hear from me. See you.'

She turned and stepped between the shower curtains and I went to the door.

'And Susan.'

A damp face protruded between the plastic curtains she held closed to keep the water in. I tried to think what we might have forgotten.

'Yeah?'

'Don't masturbate too much when you think of me pinching your nipples.'