Entertaining at Large Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh bugger.'

'What?'

Mr J was standing over me looking straight at my snatch which I had begun to expose in anticipation of the lesson.

'Check the drawer. You'll find condoms in there. Make sure they're not past their use-by date will you? Bugger. I presume you're too much of a gent to slip a johnnie in your wallet before taking a lady to lunch?'

He was scrabbling in the drawer and found the box. He shook it to check there were some left. It rattled reassuringly.

'Last time I bought these the packets were maroon and cream and you had to get them from the barbers. That's why we all had such short hair.'

I laughed and took the box from him. He had been squinting ineffectually at the date on the box.

'Ha, ha. We're in luck. One month to go. Must get some more. Let's get to it big boy.'

His erection was clearly visible between the folds of the gown. I nodded for him to kneel and manoeuvred myself back on the bed until I was in front of him. I folded back my dressing gown, spread my thighs wide and planted the soles of my feet firmly down on the duvet.

'First a bit of anatomy.'

I used both hands to spread the lips of my vagina. When I'd done that I used the fingers of just my left hand to keep them apart and pulled the right back to take the weight of my torso on the elbow. I grunted with the effort.

'See that tiny button? Looks like a bean, or a little willy?'

'Yup.'

'That's my clit.'

He reached out a finger to touch it and I shivered slightly with the contact.

'That's the most sensitive part. Suck it, lick it, flick it with your finger, kiss it but for god's sake no biting.'

He smiled up at me from between my thighs.

'For the rest, just treat me like an ice cream; long gentle strokes with you tongue; push it into my slit; fingers too if you like. Get to it.'

I lay back and closed my eyes, waiting to see what kind of job he would do. Dave had been a less than enthusiastic cunnilinguist -- if there is such a word. I'd had a boyfriend in my student days who loved eating me out. I missed him at times like this.

I sighed happily as I felt Mr J's tongue against me for the first time. I spread my thighs a little wider to accommodate him. He started to jerk his head up and down. He wasn't very good, but by luck not judgement he occasionally flicked my clitoris. I gave him an encouraging moan when he did. After a couple of minutes I rested a hand on his head to steady him.

'That's nice, Mr J. Smooth and steady. Taste OK?'

He nodded and mumbled something. I took it as an affirmation. With me holding his head he soon settled into a smoother, gentler style and I began to feel something stirring deep in the pit of my stomach.

'Good, good, oh that feels so good.'

I suddenly had an image of Tracy in my head encouraging me to keep talking. "They love a bit of chat".

'Keep doing that. Oh yes. You're sending waves of pleasure straight through me. God that's so good. Yes, yes.'

I found that talking was exciting me too. I slipped a finger down onto my clitoris and started to rub furiously.

'There, there, suck it, lick me.'

He followed my instructions to the letter. His mouth circled my Mons and he flicked furiously against me. I pulled my finger back and started to play with my tits. The nipples were already hard and I could feel a sweaty dampness between my breasts. My groans now were genuine and I dropped a hand to stroke his head. The bristles at the back of his neck felt rough and scratchy.

'Stick your finger in there. Push hard.'

He was a great student and did what I asked immediately. I bucked involuntarily as his stubby finger slipped in. I lifted my legs up to increase my pleasure. I could feel a trickle of saliva and my own juices run down between my cheeks. I began to rock as he pushed into me and could feel my breathing getting ragged as the pressure inside me began to peak. He pulled his head back from my pussy and I heard him taking deep gulps of breath. I stroked his head partly in gratitude and partly to encourage him to continue.

'You alright?'

'Fine, just taking a breather. Is it OK for you?'

'I'm loving it.'

'Should I be doing anything else.'

I took a few deep breaths myself as I enjoyed the feeling of his finger probing and stroking steadily.

'Stick more fingers in there. You can use your thumb on my clit, keep licking my fanny, you can lick my bottom if you like and push a finger in there too.'

I was in no state for subtlety, but Mr J was an eager student. I felt my pussy stretch as a second, possibly a third, finger slipped inside me. He shifted his weight and snaked a hand over my thigh. I shook as he pressed down on my clit. I squeezed my nipples hard and the shafts of pain and jolts of pleasure shook my body. I was rocking again as he smoothed his tongue inside my pussy lips and increased the pressure on my clit. I was letting out a steady stream of invective and half-formed words. I was going to come soon.

Mr J's first contact with the bud of my bottom was probably accidental. I was rocking madly now. I think he just slipped down as I moved. But when I felt his tongue touch me there I instinctively grabbed at his hair and pushed him hard. He was reluctant at first he was soon slobbering against me., and I could feel the muscles in my arse fluttering in response. I was so wet down there I felt like I could have peed myself. I cried out in pleasure and felt him swap hands, swiftly replacing the thumb on my clit with the other and moving the freed hand down to my bottom.

I groaned and tried to relax myself as he pushed his finger at my entrance. It went in smoothly about an inch and I forced myself back against him until I felt his knuckle. He didn't really have to do anything more and as I felt his mouth touch my lips his thumb twitched and that was enough.

I normally make quite a bit of noise when I come. This time I just laughed. And laughed. I rolled around and held my sides. I shuddered as he pulled out his finger. And then I laughed some more. It was different from when I had been fingered by Tracy; then I had almost passed out. Now I felt warm, tingly. The touch of the soft duvet cover against my skin prolonged the feeling of comfort and safety. I stretched out a hand and stroked Mr J's head. He was resting against the bed staring at me with amusement in his eyes.

'That was good. How was it for you? Come on, let's get under the covers before we get cold.'

I could feel mingled juices cooling under me and squirmed myself below the duvet holding it open for him to join me. I watched as he stood in deliberate stages, using the bed to lever himself up.

'Unusual, interesting, exciting. And a bit sad.'

'Sad?'

He felt cool as he got in beside me. I massaged the skin on his chest to warm him. I could smell myself on his face and couldn't resist darting my tongue against his cheek to have a taste. He was lying on his back staring at the ceiling.

'I couldn't help thinking how much more Beryl...'

He stopped speaking and wiped the back of his hand across his eyes. He wasn't crying but obviously thought he might start. I almost started sobbing myself.

'You loved her a lot didn't you?'

'I did.'

I rolled onto my back, moved across until our sides were touching and grasped his hand in mine. We lay there in silence for a moment.

'You, sir, are a gentleman of the first water.'

He let out a short laugh and then turned onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow to smile down at me.

'Have you been reading PG Wodehouse?'

'No.'

I had a vague idea who he was from old TV adaptations, but no idea how he had ended up in my bed. I mirrored Mr J and returned his smile.

'You should. I'll lend you a copy. You're stealing some of his best lines.'

I leaned across and kissed him. I had meant it to be affectionate but we took it beyond a short buss and were soon tongue wrestling. Our hands stroked and fondled each other. I could feel his dick begin to harden against my thigh and I pressed against it gently. Mr J broke the embrace.

'So. Was I any good? Did it satisfy you?'

I lay back and laughed throwing my arms back against the headboard.

'Boys, boys. Can't beat 'em. Always wanting praise for their performance.'

I rolled over and kissed him.

'I can honestly say that was the best plating I've had in years. You were magnificent. Marvellous. Ten out of ten. I shall write you a reference and recommend you to all my friends.'

He was laughing too.

'OK. No need to overdo it. So it was adequate?'

I softened my voice and moved against him.

'You did everything I wanted. You gave me a great orgasm. What more could a girl ask for?'

He smiled and gave the briefest of nods as if ticking an imaginary box on his bucket list.

'Plating?'

I leaned over, stuck out my tongue and ran it across his head from his neck, over his cheeks and into his hairline. I smacked my lips and swallowed. I love the taste of my own pussy.

'Like cleaning a plate? People don't use it much, but I think it's a perfect description.'

I ran my hand down between us and grasped his cock again. It was harder, but not stiff. I stroked him gently and closed my eyes again.

'I want you inside me.'

I just got the words out before his mouth was on mine. Our tongues fought for dominance and our groping became more frantic. I groaned as he tweaked at one of my nipples. I could feel his other hand, the one trapped between us, struggling to slide under my arse. I adjusted my position and he grabbed one of my buttocks digging his nails into the flesh. I gasped.

'Sorry.'

I shook my head and kissed him again increasing the tugging on his dick. It was almost fully erect now and I slowed a little running fingers along the veined shaft and stroking the head as I reached it. I shuffled down a little to cup his balls, they were tight inside the rough sac. His breathing responded to each action with a change of rate. I recommenced the strong wanking until he was completely hard.

'I think you're ready.'

I raised myself a little and reached across for the condom on the side table. One of my tits flopped down into his face and he sucked it in eagerly. I had to stop and hold myself there as he teased my nipple with his tongue. I could feel shock waves rolling slowly down me and my pussy was giving out short twitching signals. It took a supreme effort of will to pull myself up from him and snatch the foil-covered packet.

As I lay back holding the thin packet in front of my face to find the easiest place to tear it, Mr J was back on my breasts. The other one this time. He held it with one gentle hand and was nuzzling and sucking with vigour. I instinctively pushed my arse down against the sheets, arched my back slightly and clamped my thighs together to increase the stimulation. This was beginning to get out of hand.

'Stop it. I'll be pushing your head down there again if you don't'

I had made myself grab an handful of his hair and jerk his head back to get him off my nipple. He looked a bit taken aback by the violence of my move.

'I'd love to.'

He started to move himself down the bed. I pulled him back.

'I told you, I want you to fuck me. Now leave me alone so I can get this thing out.'

I was stern and frowned as I issued the order. He backed away slightly looking a bit confused. I released his hair and tapped the end of his nose with my forefinger before leaning over and kissing the place softly.

'Yes madam. I await further orders.'

I thought about his reaction as I concentrated on getting the condom open. The prophylactic might be within date, but I was sure the packaging had petrified to stone. I tugged, then bit the serrated edge to get some traction on the bloody thing. When I tore at it again it fell apart easily and the lubricated rubber fell onto the sheet. I scrabbled for it trying not to think about my laundry. Mr J held out his hand to take it.

'I'll do it. I've had more practise.'

He rolled back obediently and pulled the duvet down to his thighs.

'Thank goodness for that. It's been so long since I used one I've probably forgotten which way is up.'

That brought on fits of the giggles and I struggled to get the condom in place. I filed his reaction to my Miss Whiplash impersonation -- well more like Miss Powderpuff actually -- for later consideration and enjoyed the feeling of the oily rubber as it slid down his full length. I lay back and opened my thighs, helping him over on top of me and grasping his cock to direct it to the entrance of my snatch.

He slid in easily. I already had a small ocean down there, the lubrication on the johnnie was probably nor necessary. He was slender, but long, and we both grunted appreciatively as I took in his full length. He pushed himself up with his arms and we smiled into each other's faces enjoying the moment.

'That feels so good, Mr J. Thank you.'

He said nothing, but began to move steadily in and out of me. I pulled my knees up and supported them with my hands. I could feel every inch of him as he slowly slid. I closed my eyes and let out a satisfied groan. He increased his tempo and I looked up into his flushed face smiling.

We said nothing as we worked on each other's pleasure. I began to move my hips in unison with him; he was barely stretching me inside but I felt I could feel every vein in his penis. I released one of my knees and used the hand to stroke his hair and run a finger down the side of his face. We smiled at each other before I had to close my eyes and push myself harder as his cock touched a sensitive spot inside me sending ripples through my body.

There was barely any noise in the room. The duvet muffled the slaps as our thighs came together. I was murmuring my growing excitement and his quiet gasps and sighs matched each thrust. He bent his head down and searched for my breast; I took it in my hand and pushed the nipple towards his lips.

I jolted slightly as his lips closed around the soft protuberance. It was the same one Tracy had savaged the day before and there was the slightest of residual soreness. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the sensation of his softer ministrations. He was nothing if not thorough and my encouraging sharp intakes of breath and purring squeals were joined by appreciative grunts.

I laughed quietly to myself at the sheer joy I was experiencing. He was gentle and caring. I had small wishes that he would use his teeth on my now erect nipple but knew that was not going to happen. I appreciated his slow, consistent penetrations and the way his balls stroked my bottom rather than slapped against it. I stretched my thighs as far apart as I could and lowered my feet to relieve the slight ache in my arms. Mr J released my nipple and rested his forehead on my shoulder. It was damp with the sweat of his exertions. I raised my arms above my head and took a slight grip on the headboard.

I don't know how long we continued like that. I knew I was not going to have another orgasm but every part of me was sort of glowing. I could almost take a role-call around my body as each section radioed in its appreciation. Even my eyelids tingled when he flattered them with butterfly kisses.

I became aware that my older partner was beginning to tire. He was breathing more heavily and his brow was knotted in concentration. I pulled myself back from my reveries and moved to help him come. I slipped a hand over his tight buttocks and felt around until I found his testicles. I began to caress them softly between my fingers.

'You're so good, so hard. I can feel all of you as you push that hard cock into me.'

His grunts increased in frequency and he started thrusting harder into me. The weight of his body forced air from me every time he pushed in. I exaggerated the noise I was making.

'I want you to come. I want you to squirt that hot juice deep inside of me.'

I held his balls tighter and moved my other hand down over his arse. I pushed him deeper into me and held him there. He started shoving faster despite the restricted room and then burst. His balls quivered and I could feel his dick pulsing as he spurted. He fell on top of me panting hard, I shushed him to stop his efforts at speech.

'That was beautiful.'

I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms and legs around him tight. I felt the air being squeezed out of his lungs so held him for just a moment and then slowly relaxed. I had to shush him again to stop him trying to move; I was enjoying the moment too much. We lay like that for several minutes whilst his breathing returned to normal. I was humming to myself and occasionally kissing whichever part of his head was closest. He was laughing to himself quietly between pants.

Eventually his shrinking dick flopped out of me and we both moved quickly to deal with the condom. I tied a knot in it and dropped it on the carpet. It was my house after all. I could clean up later. I turned back and kissed him.

'Better?'

'Thank you.'

'No thank you. That was wonderful.'

I was feeling slightly light headed. The orgasm from his mouth and then the gentle love-making had left me physically sated. Almost better was the sense that all my mental worries had drained away. I had obviously been getting het up with all the excitement of the last couple of days and my confusion about my feelings. Now, I couldn't remember what I had been making such a fuss about. I rolled over and kissed him again and gave a little laugh.

'Ten years. A decade.'

I was brought back to the present.

'Pardon?'

'It's ten years since Beryl and I last had sex. I had forgotten how good it feels.'

He leaned over and hugged me to him. I threw an arm over his waist and moved so that our faces were only inches apart.

'You made me feel good too. It was everything I wanted.'

'You're being kind. I'm sorry I was not able to be more energetic.'

I put a finger on his lips.

'Shut up and listen. I feel cared for and comfortable, appreciated and considered, but most of all well and truly fucked. I want no more.'

He did as he was told and we lay there quietly together for long minutes barely moving except to breathe.

'You remember I said I like to go to bed for a few hours on Sunday afternoons.'

'I do. I've come across better ways of asking for a shag, but none more subtle.'

'Would you mind terribly if I took forty winks? I'm tired out.'

I hugged and kissed him hard.

'You are such a charmer. Knock yourself out. But if you wake up with a hard on give me a shout.'

He smiled weakly in thanks, kissed me gently on the lips, rolled over and, in what seemed like seconds, was snoring quietly. I must have drifted off myself because the next time I looked at him he was facing me. All the lines seem to have left his face. He looked years younger. He had a boyish grin on his lips. His eyes were flickering inside the lids and he let out soft murmurs in his sleep. I wondered whether he was dreaming of me or Beryl.

I slipped out of bed as easily as I could so as not to disturb him. I suppressed a squeal as I stepped on the condom. I picked it up and took it to the toilet before returning to find fresh knickers and the clothes I had been wearing before he came round and tiptoeing back to the door. I kissed his bald patch before going into the shower closing the door quietly behind me.

After another long shower I felt ready for anything. I jumped down the last three stairs and went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. I felt like Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music -- well Julie Andrews after a good seeing to anyway - and did a little dance while I waited, arms outstretched and spinning an imaginary skirt. I stopped before I broke anything and gave a small laugh. The awful vase would have to wait until Mr J's flowers had wilted to meet its untimely demise.