Entertaining at Large Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed up, cleaned the kitchen and tidied the front room. I watched an instantly forgettable programme on TV for half an hour. It was when I started practising my whistling that I thought it was best to see what was going on with my guest; even I find my tunelessness grating. It had gone six o'clock. I made some more tea and dug out a fresh towel for the bathroom before going into the bedroom. He was still well away but I shook him gently on the shoulder anyway.

'I've made you some tea, Mr J.'

He woke with the look of someone who had no idea where he was or what I was doing there. It melted into a sweet smile.

'I hope I haven't outstayed my welcome.'

He drew his arms back inside the covers.

'Don't worry, it's still there, I checked. I was thinking of giving you a blow job but didn't want to overdo the romance.'

I stroked his hair to underline that I was joking. He grinned up at me.

'There's a towel in the bathroom. Why don't you enjoy this, get yourself cleaned up then come down and join me in the kitchen?'

'I shall. You're the perfect hostess.'

'You know I might just write to Nigella and tell her a quick fuck beats all that messing around with posh food every time.'

'I don't think the BBC would approve unfortunately.'

I left him to his tea and went back downstairs to make a few sandwiches. He was down about ten minutes later looking refreshed and bright. There was no awkwardness between us which was nice. We had a pleasant chat about cunnilingus; Mr J wrote down the correct spelling. Tracy had apparently connected him to the internet so he could enjoy his pornography in a more traditional, digital format. He wanted to do some of his own research.

'I think I might be developing a taste for it.'

He commented without the hint of a double entendre. I made a vague promise to help him locate my G-spot some time soon and he went away happy. I watched him until he entered his own house and turned back to my front room whistling "Perfect Day". Almost in tune.