Entertaining at Large Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips? That was not usual. I fluttered open my eyes; my world exploded. I was suddenly filled with a vibrating cock, I could feel something pushing against my finger and a thin probe tickling my bottom.

'George?'

'Try again.'

I opened my eyes fully and Scarlett's face came into focus above me. I looked down, she was forcing my vibrator deep into my pussy. I gasped as the lips stretched. She leaned over me and kissed my mouth.

I wanted to speak, but the heat and pressure inside me made it impossible. I was pushing out short breaths as jolts of passion shot through me. She had the vibratory on full power; I never took it about half and then only after careful preparation. I tried to grab her hand to stop it before I lost control completely. She fell over me as she moved to stop me. I bucked involuntarily and felt her small breasts pushing against my stomach. She was laughing.

'Lie back and enjoy it.'

'I can't... Take it...'

I pushed by arse into the bed and squirmed in an attempt to get away. She was not going to allow that and I felt her weight behind the arm pushing and pushing the exquisite tormentor into me. My sphincter was fluttering as the anal probe stroked and massaged my opening; I could feel the vibrations from the strokes on the finger over my clit passing right up my arm. It was almost making my teeth chatter.

My first scream sounded like it came from someone else. I tried to move my head to see who else was in he room but my vision was filled with the grinning-concentration of Scarlett.

'You bitch.'

I spat the words between pants.

'You know you like it.'

She sounded almost calm. I was feeling faint, or still partly asleep. My head was swimming and when I closed my eyes there were sparks lighting up the darkness. I screamed again as a powerful orgasmed ripped through my body. It shook me from my feet to my stomach and with a supreme effort of will I managed to coordinate my arms and torso and push my tormentor off me while forcing the tool she was manipulating so brutally out of my dripping vagina.

I was unable to speak. It took every ounce of willpower to keep a grip on her hand to prevent a further assault. I cried, panted, growled incoherently; I mouthed words I wanted to shout at her between ragged breaths. I could feel her kissing my face and breasts. I think she licked the sweat from the cleft between my tits. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her gentler attentions. I waited for my world to reconstruct itself.

'Most guests would have made a cup of tea.'

Was all I could think of when, about ten minutes later, I was willing to experiment with speech again. Most of the time Scarlett had been stroking my hair, occasionally kissing my cheeks and lips. I could hear her humming to herself as she looked at me.

'I've had one already. Come on, get up. I'm starving.'

She obviously shared her cousin's sense of priorities when it came to sex. I found myself laughing.

'You'd better help me to the shower. I'm not sure I can walk.'

She almost bounded out of the bed and I found myself being hauled unceremoniously to my feet. We hugged and enjoyed a brief kiss when she got me upright. I looked down at the wreckage of my bed. One of the pillows and most of the duvet was on the floor. I could have sworn the bottom sheet had a small tear in it. I groaned.

'You may well groan, missy. Come on, I can't wait to get home and tell George about this.'

I was confused.

'He'll never believe he's the object of your deepest fantasies.'

I discovered I suddenly had enough energy in my legs to chase her shrieking to the top of the stairs before giving up.