Entertaining at Large Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around the bar, men were caught between touching me up and losing their place in the queue for beer. Handfuls of change were piled into the glass and snaps taken with me in the middle of groups. Whoever had chosen the music had taken the lead from JJ and stuck to mellow. I found myself humming along with Van the Man and even noticed a Neil Young track or two in the mix. Good choices, it helped me and everyone else calm down.

I eventually got back to where George and Scarlett were standing. She hugged me tight and kissed me full on the mouth. I savoured the embrace. It was the softest and sweetest of the night.

'You were amazing. I don't know how I'm going to follow that.'

I noticed she'd changed from the gown into a tight leather outfit with lots of zips and studs. She looked stunning. She saw me looking at her.

'I wanted you to see my new routine. Mandy said it'd be better to keep the energy up anyway. They all be shagged out for the second sets and we can take our time then.'

'Can't wait.'

Mandy handed me a glass of fizzy water which I downed in one. I let out a long belch and handed it back to her.

'Scuse me. Another slice of lemon in the next one. I feel like pushing the boat out.'

'You were fantastic darling. I'd have paid money myself to see that. I've had to put the "Slippery when wet" sign up in the Gents. Wankers.'

She gave me a face-splitting grin and turned to get me a refill, leaving me to try and work out whether the parting word was an insult or an explanation. George and I looked each other up and down.

'Did you have to say all that nice shit about me? I've had people patting me on the back all night. It'll be back to the chiropractor for me when they open.'

'Didn't mean a word of it. Tracy paid me to do it. Said she'd forgotten to get you a Xmas present.'

He grinned at me and then turned to get back behind the bar muttering something about remembering a time when strippers kept their gobs shut and drank gin and tonics like proper women. Scarlett smiled.

'I think he's in love.'

'I'm definitely leaving town then. Listen, you go out and knock them dead. I need to recover for a bit. Might even have to eat one of his bags of crisps; if there are any within twelve months of their sell-by dates.'

We both leaned back with our elbows on the bar watching the press thin out and waiting for George to announce her. Crosby, Stills and Nash sang something about foreign travel. When I guessed it was getting close, I kissed her on the cheek and turned to go to the Snug. I had forgotten I was still nude but was feeling a bit chilly. I bumped straight into Matt. He must have been standing there all the time.

'Sorry, Matt. Didn't see you.'

'That's all right. You were fantastic. Again. My mate thinks I'm some sort of Don Juan because I know you.'

I smiled at him and put a hand on his shoulder. Then I stroked his cheek. That voice was going straight to my pussy.

'I just wanted to ask whether you'd take a cheque?'

'A what?'

'A cheque.'

He handed me a slip of paper. I looked at it and laughed. It was a cheque with no name in the "pay to" section, filled out for seventy five pounds. He had signed it with a kiss after his name. I burst out laughing. Only a tax man would still have a cheque book. I couldn't remember when I'd last seen one. And only a besotted, or totally randy, fool would believe any promise that George made. I looked at him.

'Fuck it. Let's do it.'

I took the cheque, jammed it into the nearest jug and pushed him towards the Snug. I picked up the glass Mandy had silently provided and guzzled half of it as I prodded his back. He didn't resist. I kissed him hard when we closed the door behind us, then pushed him away again.

'On one condition.'

'What?'

He looked worried. I put down my water and let him stew for a second.

'Keep talking to me you sexy bastard. It's your voice, not your cash, that's got you here.'

He started telling me how beautiful he thought I was and how much my strip had turned him on. I scrabbled at his belt and kept pushing him back onto one of the banquettes. It was luck rather than judgement that he fell back comfortably when his trousers eventually came down. He was describing my breasts in fairly graphic terms as I dropped to my knees and shoved a hand into his boxers. His dick was hard, hot and small. It couldn't have been above five inches. It already felt sticky to the touch. He gasped as I stroked his length with a finger.

'Keep talking.'

I shoved my mouth over him and took his full length in at the first attempt. The taste of stale pre-cum nearly overwhelmed me. I pulled back and dribbled a mouthful of saliva over the end and gave him a couple of hearty pulls. He was going on about my eyes being like pools of something. I went down on him in earnest, pushing my hand down between my legs. His voice seemed to set up vibrations all down my body. I tried to remember whether I had put a dildo in my bag when I packed for the evening.

I could feel his hands on both sides of my head as he guided me up and down along his knob, so only slowly became aware that his sensuous nonsense had stopped. I pulled my head back and growled. He was looking up at something behind me and I turned to follow his gaze. George was standing over us unbuckling his trousers. He leered at me when he saw me turn, went down on one knee and impaled me with a finger. I groaned, but couldn't stop myself pushing back against him. My head was swimming and resisting all attempts to get him to stop. I stroked the cock in my hand and looked up at Matt. His eyes were closed.

'Jeez George.'

I panted out the words as his finger worked my pussy.

'Sorry love. Needs must.'

'There are condoms in my bag.'

I admitted surrender and wanked Matt harder. I rested my head on one of his thighs to look sideways at the fat man towering behind me.

'Brought my own, yours'd be too small.'

I could hear him fiddling with his clothes and ripping open the johnny.

'Do us a favour then.'

Every word took an effort of will. The finger was back in my snatch and probing expertly.

'Anything.'

'Don't take off any more clothes. I think I'd throw up and poor Matt's already speechless.'

We all laughed at that and I stretched my knees as far apart as I could hoping to everything holy that I was up to taking him in. I lowered my head onto Matt's dick and heard him whimper.

'You keep chatting son. The lady loves it. Don't mind me.'

Matt muttered something about the deity and I soon knew why. I felt George's cock stroking the entrance to my pussy. I braced myself, but not enough. He slid straight into me with enough force to push my head into Matt's stomach. I heard his head bounce off the back padding of the seat. I felt like my legs were being lifted off the ground he was so big. My pussy was stretched like it had never been before and emergency bells seemed to go off all over my body. I screamed.

'God I needed that.'

He pulled slowly back and that in itself seemed to take an age. My poor vagina was almost in spasm, I was feeling pressure all through me and my clit seemed to have been stretched to twice its usual swollen size. It was picking up every change in texture and shape as he continued to withdraw. I bobbed my head back over Matt's dick and braced my arms against the back of the bench ready for the next thrust. It came, but less violently than the first. I closed my lips tighter around Matt and took care to keep my teeth well away from him. There was a real risk of injury.

George slowly increased his rhythm. Thank goodness for small mercies. Matt and I both grunted in unison as George pushed home and the force shoved my head down on Matt. I felt an orgasm rip through me and my juices flow down the inside of my thigh. I needed to open my mouth wider to breathe and risked moving a hand down to Matt's cock. I could feel tears running down my face as I bucked and stretched to accommodate my uninvited guest. I knew my next orgasm was imminent. I didn't expect all three of us to come at once.

George suddenly stiffened inside me and I tried to move my knees even further apart. Matt started making sweet miaowing sounds, George's cock rippled my vaginal walls as his spunk pumped out pushing me over the edge and simultaneously my face was splattered. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and caught most of the rest of it with my tongue. I swallowed as fast as I could, I needed my mouth for oxygen intake.

We all started laughing again. At what I don't know. I groaned as George pulled out of me. I could almost sense my labia waving him goodbye as they struggled to close. I fell on my side and Matt manipulated his legs around me as he lay back on the banquette. I didn't care what George did. As long as he didn't fall on me. I looked across. He was lying on his back in the middle of the floor trying to deal with his condom. That just made me laugh more.

We lay there in our own little worlds. I often like to be held after sex, but at that moment I just wanted to let my poor pussy take a time out. I don't know how long the silence lasted; I sensed Matt pulling up his trousers. I had no inclination to speculate or explore the reasons for the noises coming from the other side of me. When I opened my eyes George was standing over us offering Matt his hand to help him upright. I shoved myself up to a sitting position and watched them zipping up their flies.

'Glad to have been of service.'

They both looked down, but it was George who made the first move. He scooped me up into his arms and lifted me bodily. He kissed me gently on the lips.

'You, my sweet, are a force of nature. Sorry to butt in like that, but if I'd asked you'd only have wanted to argue the toss.'

'Too right I would. Can't deny I liked it but you'll still get my invoice in the post.'

He kissed me again and laid me gently down on the banquette. He turned and put an arm around Matt's shoulder almost lifting him off the ground.

'Come on mate. Let's give the lady some privacy. And anyway, I don't know about you, but I could murder a pint.'

I listened to them chatter away as they went down the corridor. Their voices were lost when they opened the door to the bar. It sounded like Scarlett was making an impact. I stretched my arms out over my head and pushed my toes down as far as they would go. Every bit of me seemed to enjoy the dying embers of my second orgasm. I smiled and began to think about my second strip.

'You ain't seen nothing yet.'