Entertaining at Large Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reassuring tone and assumption about his worldliness obviously worked. I could feel him physically relax next to me as he applied his hands to massaging my scalp and hair through the thick towel. It felt good. I slipped my hand around his waist and let it rest there.

'Better be quick. Scarlett's expecting you in the shower. Want me to help you with your clothes?'

I started to ease his shirt out from the waistband of his trousers. He started rubbing my hair harder as I slipped my hand up to touch the warm skin on his back. His stomach contracted involuntarily as I eased it round to his front.

'I'll open my legs now so you can see me wee. Take the towel away so you get a good view.'

I smiled inwardly as he pulled the towel from my head. I shook out my hair and used the movement to catch a glimpse of his face. He was staring down with a serious look. I felt my bladder relax and my stream begin to flow. The constant sound of running water from the shower certainly helped. I dipped a finger in and sucked it. James inhaled sharply. I slipped my hand back down and wetted it all. The amount of Perrier I had been drinking came back to me. I was peeing for Britain.

'You want a taste?'

I raised my dripping hand up and felt my urine start to run down my arm, but I was amazed when James grabbed my wrist and pulled it up to his mouth. He began licking each finger; I opened my palm and his tongue sent shivers down my arm as he lapped up the small pool which had settled in it. He finished by kneeling stroking his tongue along the length of my forearm. I could feel my pussy twitch as I squeezed out the last few drops and watched as he finished by sucking each of my fingers in turn.

'Better get in to Scarlett. She'll be getting lonely.'

I smiled at him; he just looked sheepish and started getting undressed. I had to slip my arm into the shower with them to wash it without disrupting the flow. I waggled my fingers in farewell and ordered them not to be long as I left for the bedroom. Maybe I was going to get some action after all.

I was stretching out on the duvet enjoying the sensation of the soft covers against my skin when the whirlwind hit. Scarlett and James almost fell through the door. Their mouths were locked together and each held a towel which they were using to make desultory efforts to wipe water from their still-wet bodies. I dodged to one side as they span and fell onto the bed. Scarlett was on the bottom and she spread her thighs to trap James on top of her. I could see her finger nails digging into his bum.. It looked painful.

'Quick. Get a condom on him. I can't wait any longer.'

Scarlett had detached her mouth long enough to spit out the order. She was back sucking his neck with a passion which made James squirm before I had a chance to strike up a conversation. I reached for the box and tore open one of the packages.

Disentangling the pair of them proved to be harder than you'd imagine. I tried pushing Scarlett sideways so I could get at James's cock; she just dragged him with her. I tapped James on his shoulder to try and get his attention; he turned to me with no look of recognition in his eyes and leaned over to kiss me. That was not my intention but I enjoyed the moment anyway and used the distraction to slip an arm between the two wet bodies.

I virtually had to lever the two of them apart with my shoulder. I eventually found myself straddling Scarlett's chest as I groped between them trying to get a grip on James's cock. When I eventually got a hold of him Scarlett was licking my arse and exercising her pincer grip on my thighs. I gritted my teeth against the pain and tried to whisper calming sounds in James's ear to make him stay still enough for me to dress him.

'Come on, big boy. Just hold still for a minute then you can fuck the life out of her.'

I groaned with him as a slim finger pushed open my anal bud. I eased back against it and felt Scarlett slip deeper into me. I searched for James's mouth with my own, but he was no gentleman. As soon as the condom was fully on his pushed me roughly aside and started pounding into Scarlett. She shrieked. It may have been the sudden penetration, but most likely the face that my foot inadvertently connected with the side of her head as I fell sideways was the explanation.

I tried to roll away from them but my calf was suddenly gripped by one of Scarlett's hands. I don't think she knew it was me.

'Fuck me, fuck me.'

I glanced back. Her head was pressing her head into the duvet. Her pale neck stretched invitingly and a small part of my brain started thinking of vampirism. Her nails in my leg soon drove that out and I struggled to get away from her, but that just seemed to make her grip me more tightly.. I drew a sharp breath between my teeth to try and control the pain. She started throwing her head from side-to-side and then bit my ankle when she hit it; we both cried out.

'I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh fuck, yes.'

That wasn't me.

'Wow, James, that was amazing.'

That wasn't me either. I looked back at the boy. Scarlett, still panting, had her arms pushing against his chest trying to stop him pumping her. He had his teeth gritted and his eyes closed. He obviously wasn't giving up with out a fight. Scarlett fought to control her breathing.

'You've got to...'

She stopped to draw in more breaths. James paused and turned his head sideways after shaking his own head to try and clear an ear of its covering of wet hair. Scarlett slipped from under him and seemed to be crawling off the bed. She reached for my bedside cabinet before turning her head to us.

'You've got to fuck her in the arse. You promised.'

She rolled back, the tube of lube in her hand. James rolled back onto his haunches breathing heavily. He was holding his sheathed dick in his hand and looking at me through half-closed eyes; his cock looked a lot bigger than I remembered. I was on my stomach facing away from Scarlett and made to roll over. It was time for a proper discussion.

'Fuck me in my tight butt, Stud.'

Was the wrong way to start any rational discourse. James grabbed a handful of my hair And pulled my head over his cock before slamming it down. My mouth was filled with the taste of latex, spermicide and Scarlett's juices. It was horrible, but it wasn't in there for long. Scarlett had pinned my thighs with her knees and I felt the sudden cold of a big glob of lubricant as it was squirted between my buttocks. Her had quickly followed and I gasped as a couple of fingers - it may have even been three - slid into me uninvited. So much for foreplay. James's cock was pushing at the back of my throat, choking me.

'Get round here.'

I groaned. The pressure of Scarlett's fingers was stretching me almost beyond tolerance, but the pain in my legs eased as she got off me. She was pumping her fingers in and out and I became aware of the softer touch of her palms on my buttocks as she pushed. James meanwhile was settling behind me and I cooperated as he pushed my knees further apart to give himself free passage. I raised my bum; another body part betraying me in my moment of need.

I sighed as I felt the sudden release as she pulled out her fingers. I took a deep breath. I knew what was coming next. Scarlett must have been guiding James's dick; no one I've ever had could control their member sufficiently to rub it delicately along my pussy the way his did. I inhaled deeply and tried to relax as I felt the bulbous head of his cock rest against my arsehole. It penetrated about half-an-inch just be being placed there. I wasn't exactly gaping, but Scarlett's fingers had opened me too much for my muscles to tighten completely.

I heard a slap and winced involuntarily before I realised I couldn't feel a sting anywhere. That was the thought of a microsecond - it must have been Scarlett slapping James - because the next thing I felt was a searing pain which ripped through my guts, stomach and up my chest. I wouldn't have been surprised to see James's member pushing out through my lips. I screamed and tried to make myself contract to grip his cock and slow him down. No chance.

James was tearing me apart. He was battering my bum like I'd seen him stuffing Scarlett earlier. The slap of his thighs against my buttock hurt, even his balls bashing my pussy and clit was more uncomfortable than nice, but the pain as his rock hard shaft pistoned to and fro was almost unbearable. I had collapsed with his first onslaught, his subsequent thrusts were less energetic as he was virtually lying on top of me and unable to withdraw much. I let out guttural grunts with each thrust; I only screamed again when Scarlett somehow got hold of my clit and pinched it.

It was over almost as soon as it began. James, like most men I have known, was not making much noise as he went about his work. I thanked all the gods for his near-virginal experience when after about ten stabs he let out a loud cry and I felt his full weight collapse on top of me. I was sobbing and could feel the wetness of tears on my cheek; my ass was burning and as his cock began to lose tumescence that only reinforced the residual ache inside me. I felt Scarlett's hand slide from underneath me.

Some time later, probably only a minute or two but it felt infinitely longer, James rolled off me with a deep sigh. As I looked over at him with his arm across his eyes and the combination of shower water and sweat glistening on his torso, I felt Scarlett lean over me to retrieve the condom before it leaked all over him and the bed. I wiped my face and began to try and find a position in which my arse did not hurt so much. I could feel exhaustion seeping through me as I scrunched into a tight ball on my side. Scarlett whistled.

'Well that was, interesting. I'm going for a smoke. Shall I put the kettle on?'

There are moments when it becomes very easy to hate someone. I tried to formulate the words to let her know. In my head it worked, but the only sound which came from my mouth was a string of inarticulate vowels. James seemed to be having the same problem.

The next thing I remember was waking up staring at a cold cup of tea on the night stand beside me. It had two used condoms floating in it.