Entertaining Business Trip

Story Info
Fiance' helps the miles pass quickly.
3.4k words
4.22
38.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
228 Followers

My fiancé, Sue and I went on one of my many business trips I have each year. She had some time off from her job as a legal secretary and my room was booked and paid for by the company, so we saw it as a way of vacationing together while holding down the expenses. Instead of flying to our destination for the three day conference, we made a week of it by driving.

It was a twelve hour drive so we decided we'd drive six hours each day and then get a room and go out for dinner and drinks. On our first day taking off I tried to get her to flash a few truck drivers along the way. She never did and I didn't really expect her to, but it always got us talking about sex and made the miles fly by. I did manage to finger fuck her when no one was around and got blow jobs if we traveled at night.

"Would you actually enjoy having a trucker see me naked?" she asked me.

"Actually, I'd enjoy having anyone see you naked."

"Oh my God! You really would?"

"Absolutely!"

"But, why?"

"I don't know exactly. I fantasize about it. It turns me on something vicious."

Sue is 5'7" and weighs 120 lbs. She has beautiful tits, 34B, with pointed nipples and a bubble ass. Her most amazing asset, in my opinion, are her full pussy lips that engorge and run wet whenever she's turned on.

She reached over and started rubbing my cock while asking, "What else lights your fire, baby?"

"Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies," I replied as the drive kept getting more fun.

"No, really, what else do you fantasize about me?"

"Seriously?"

"Why, is it something kind of far out there or illegal or something?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm not sure how you'll react if I tell you."

"You gotta tell me now!" she said.

"Why do I gotta?"

"Because I'll always wonder now if you don't tell me."

"I'd better keep it to myself," I teased her. "I don't want to mess up our vacation before we get a good start on it."

"Look, I promise I won't get mad or use it against you if you're just honest with me." My cock was fully hard by now, the talk seemingly pushing all spare blood to it. I just gave her a look that said, "Are you sure about that?"

"Please," she whined.

"Okay, first answer this. What's my favorite part of your anatomy?"

"My cunt, as you so crudely refer to it."

"Correct. My hottest fantasy involves watching someone sliding a huge cock in and out of your juicy cunt." Her mouth dropped open, but she kept rubbing my cock.

"That's never going to happen, and you know it."

"I know. I didn't say I expected it to. I'm just saying it's my hottest fantasy."

"Do you think about that when we're making love?"

"No, I think about that when we're fucking." She laughed.

"How long have you been fantasizing about this?"

"Since the first time I got a close up look at those lips of yours."

"Not the ones on my face, I presume."

"Give the lady a prize."

As I said, the hours just flew by until we both decided to get a room and go out for a while. We pulled off the Interstate to a decent sized town and got a motel room. We showered together, fucked like rabbits and showered again.

I watched as she was getting ready for dinner. It was really warm out so she donned a short skirt and a tube top. I whistled and she just looked at me and licked her lips.

You know, there's only one thing that would make that outfit hotter."

"What, high heels?"

"Probably, but I was thinking no panties."

"Right! You'd probably lift my skirt and show me to somebody."

"Nope, just you and I would know. Who knows, if the place has table cloths, I might be able to discreetly put my finger inside you." I saw her breath catch when I said that.

"You promise nothing crazy?"

"Promise."

She paused for a moment before reaching under her skirt and pulling off her panties.

"Am I a commando now?"

I laughed and said, "No, you're GOING commando now."

We drove along the main drag through town looking for a restaurant. I reached over and pushed my hand beneath her skirt and slipped my first two fingers into a surprisingly wet pussy. I quit fingering her as we pulled into an Italian restaurant she pointed out. "They'll probably have table cloths," she said. They did, but they were the short vinyl kind that wouldn't hide anything.

The food was excellent by way of compensation. We had drinks before, during and after our meal and had a nice little glow going by the time we left.

"Look," she said after getting in the car.

I looked where she was pointing. There was a small movie theatre playing a triple X movie. It wasn't like an adult bookstore. It was an actual theatre.

"Shall we?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Do you think we should?"

If she didn't want to try it out, she wouldn't have pointed it out. She just wanted to be cajoled into it, so I humored her.

"Absolutely!" I said before pulling the car into the movie lot.

We bought our tickets and went straight into the theatre. It was very dark, so we let our eyes adjust and took a seat in the back row for privacy and waited for the movie to start.

While waiting, I whispered in her ear, "You know, another fantasy of mine is to take you into a theatre like this and let a stranger feel you up or finger your cunt," as I slid my fingers into her.

I expected some rebuttal, but all I got is heavy breathing. As the movie started she pushed my hand away. "Someone might see," she said.

"Who cares?" I told her. "Nobody here knows us."

"You're bad!"

"Dreams" was the name of the movie and it started with a good looking naked gal in bed. She's masturbating when she slips into dream mode. Hers was being fucked by two big-cocked men at once. We both watched intently, my fingers working her cunt. She kept getting wetter and really started squirming when the men came on her tits and pussy.

I leaned across the seat and kissed her deeply while lowering her tube top enough to play with one tit. She gently pulled it back up after a few seconds as the next dream appeared.

The scene involved multiple men taking turns with a young girl. We missed a lot of that as each of us started getting into each other.

The next scene was about a guy that wanted his wife to fuck a black guy while he watched. Sue was still squeezing my cock, but turned toward the screen to watch this one so I watched it with her, my fingers rubbing her clit.

The guys cock was huge and without really realizing she was saying it, said, "His cock is huge!"

I turned to her and said into her ear, "Would you like to feel that great big black cock inside your cunt?" She didn't say anything. She just continued to stare while reaching down and shoving my hand deeper. She was so hot that I couldn't resist reaching over with my other hand and pulling down the front of her tube top, exposing both of her tits and rolling her nipples with my fingers and kissing her neck.

"Imagine that big cock up inside you , going deeper and deeper and stretching your cunt," I said into her ear. She was bouncing around the seat, her tits bare, her cunt making squishing noises, her eyes never leaving the screen. It was the first time I noticed a guy sitting in our row about seven seats away, watching us.

I was burning up. We were actually fulfilling one of my hottest fantasies. I wanted to take that next step and have the guy move next to Sue and start finger fucking her as I watched him, but I was afraid she might go cold on me and I was having too much fun for it to go south now. I noticed as she started raising her feet up before putting them on the chair backs of the seats in front of us, spreading her knees far apart.

I looked to see if our watcher was still there and was shocked to see him only one seat away from Sue, rubbing his cock through his pants. I was ready with the excuse that I never noticed him. My fiancé turned to me and tried to stick her tongue down my throat. I watched the guy while kissing Sue as he moved right next to her and continued to just watch.

I was finger fucking her hard when I pulled out of her cunt and just pointed at her wet slit. There was no time lapse. He reached over with his right hand and stuck two fingers into her cunt and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Sue was moaning into my mouth, unaware that a complete stranger was pushing her toward an orgasm. I watched his fingers, coated with her juices stab in and out of her as I played with her nipples and French kissed her panting mouth.

"I want a stranger to finger fuck your cunt," I said to her. She just kept moaning. "I'm going to have a stranger come over and make you cum on his fingers while I watch." She was still oblivious to her immediate surroundings and on sensory overload. "Look down and see the stranger's fingers pumping in and out of your cunt."

She unconsciously turned her head and just watched his fingers going to town in her pussy as an orgasm of epic proportions overcame her. The man was now jacking his bare cock with his left hand and fucking Sue with his right before sending a stream of cum into the air and coming down on her legs. I gave the guy the "Shoo" sign as Sue was still in the afterglow.

"Please suck my cock, baby? I need to cum on you or in you!"

Nothing else needed to be said as she got on her knees, pulled out my cock and gave me a world class, two-minute blow job. It was as long as I was able to hold out.

She swallowed my load as usual and we both put away our toys and headed for the exit. We walked briskly to the car like thieves in the night and drove to our motel, looking at each other before beginning a nervous laugh, not believing what we'd done.

We got to the room and I took her in my arms." You were fucking incredible tonight, Sue."

"I can't believe I did that!" she replied.

She kissed me as we stripped off and fucked twice before passing out.

I woke up the next morning and Sue was already in the shower. I went down to the office, squared away the bill and got us each two cups of coffee. Sue was just coming out of the bathroom as I arrived. She was naked as I noticed right away that she'd shaved her pussy clean.

"My, don't you look fetching this morning!"

She looked at me and started laughing as her face turned red. "I let a total stranger finger me last night."

"I know, and I couldn't be happier. You were so hot!"

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Yep, probably almost as much as you did. As soon as you saw a stranger with his fingers going in and out of your pussy, you came harder than I've ever seen you cum."

"Will you be disappointed if we never do that again?"

"Probably, but I'll get over it as long as we keep having fun. I don't mean all the time either."

"What do you mean, "having fun?"

"You know what I mean. Don't be coy. By the way, what are you wearing today?"

"Do you have a preference?"

"Something similar to last night's outfit."

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing, right off. But I want to be ready for whatever strikes our fancy."

"I'm engaged to such a pervert."

She put on another short skirt and a mesh halter top. She skipped her underwear without being asked, and off we went.

We talked about her flashing, but the light of day and no liquid courage prevented it. I finger fucked her to orgasm, though, and I made sure a couple of drivers saw what we were doing, even if they couldn't see the goods.

We arrived at the convention hotel in the afternoon, got checked in and took a nap in our room. Sue had been to a couple of these conventions with me before. She knew that it was important to hob nob with the officers of the company. She would attend the hospitality rooms and chat with other women there. This time, there were no women she was acquainted with. Sue is no wallflower though and I knew she'd survive without me for the next two days.

I would see her in passing now and then, long enough for a five minute conversation and a kiss. Our second night there, our meeting broke early and we got to do some dancing in the hospitality room.

"Do you know that big guy over there with the green shirt?"

"I know who he is, but I don't know him. Why?"

"He kissed me."

"All the pretty ones get kissed at these things."

"He's kissed me several times, every time he sees me as a matter of fact."

"No surprise here as there are far less pretty ones this time around."

"The last few times he's slipped me the tongue, and last night he danced with me and kept sliding his hands to my butt."

"Did you slip your tongue into his mouth?"

"I did once after I'd been drinking a while. Are you mad?"

"No, but I'm turned on."

"You would be."

"Listen, Sue, I'm going to be in a meeting tonight in the Gold Room if you need me for anything. Will you be okay?"

"Hell yes, I can handle myself."

The meeting turned out to be a mandatory drink fest and ran late. Sue came down about eleven and she was wasted.

"I need the room key, baby. I need to go lay down."

"Did you piss your pants?"

"I don't know. I might have."

She left right away and was snoring softly when I got in. We slept until 10:30 that morning and we both felt pretty rough. We mainlined some coffee, packed our stuff up and headed toward the car.

This six hour drive was anti-climactic. Neither of us felt like talking a lot. We stopped at the same motel on our way back and by then we were starting to feel human again. We took a shower together and had a good time soaping each other up. We didn't have sex, but it did push our minds in that direction.

We went to a pub for a sandwich and a few drinks as we wound down from the last few days. We then made it back to our room, got naked and went to bed.

"So what happened with your big admirer that last night?" I asked while rubbing her tits and belly.

"Oh, God, I knew you were going to ask me that."

"Why? What's wrong?"

She was silent for a moment. "I don't know where to begin."

"Myself, I would prefer the beginning."

Again she was quiet for several moments before speaking.

"Well, he hunted me down again like we thought he would. It was more of the same, some dancing, drinking and some harmless kissing. He was a little handier during the dancing though."

"Handier how?"

"He began squeezing my butt instead of just touching it and he actually palmed my tits a few times. He kept bringing me drinks and I could tell they were stronger, but I drank them anyway."

My cock was getting hard as she tried to explain the rest of the evening. When I got to her cunt, it was soaked.

"We were dancing in the corner, away from most people when he started kissing me again. I was feeling no pain and felt safe so I probably let it go further than I should have. Anyway, I started getting real dizzy and told him that. He told me there was a bedroom off of the hospitality room and suggested I lay down for a while."

I rolled over on top of her as she kept talking and slipped my cock into her.

"He walked me in there and helped me into bed. I thought he left when I heard the door close. I must have dozed off a while and when I woke up, he was fucking me. I was naked and thought it was you at first so I started fucking him back. Honest to God, I didn't know it was him at first. As I became a little more aware, I realized that the cock in me was much bigger than I'm used to. By that time there was nothing I could do. I just laid there as he fucked me. It seemed like forever. When he was done, he got up and told me to get some rest. That was all I was capable of doing."

I had to quit moving as my cock was ready to explode.

"So I woke up a little later and he was fucking me again. I told him I was engaged, but he wouldn't listen. He didn't feel as big this time so I just naturally assumed he'd stretched me out the first time. It felt good so I just let my body go and fucked him back. He came in me right after my orgasm and stood up. I opened my eyes and saw it wasn't him. As a matter of fact, I don't know who he was. I felt him on the bed again when he crawled between my legs, put his cock in me and started fucking me."

"I remember asking him how many times he planned on fucking me. He told me, 'Just this once, sweety. I won't be long.' That's when I realized that there was a third guy fucking me now. I was beginning to come around more. I tried to get up but he kept saying, 'Almost there, babe, almost there' as he just kept pumping his cock into me. I told him he was the last one and that my fiancé was probably looking for me."

"When he was done, I got up and pulled my pants on. I couldn't find my panties or bra so I just had my blouse and pants and my shoes. That's when I came to see you."

She finished talking and I couldn't hold back anymore. I came with a scream that probably woke half the motel. I now began to understand why I thought she pissed her pants. It was three loads of cum and her own cunt juice.

"Jesus, Sue, that's the hottest fucking thing I ever heard!"

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Mad at you? You did nothing wrong. Hell, I'd marry you tomorrow if I could."

"I didn't go out there trying to fulfill one of your fantasies or try to get laid. It just happened. I hope it doesn't reflect badly on you."

"Don't worry about me. I'm afraid you'll have to skip the ones in the future. They'll be waiting in line for you."

"What do we do now, baby?"

"I say we go back to that movie theatre again. Be honest though, how many times did you really cum?"

"You'll be mad."

"Never."

"I was fucked three times and came three times, maybe four."

"You weren't raped or forced?"

"A fine line legally maybe, but no. Funny thing is though, it's hotter to me now than when it was happening."

I no longer work for that company, so Sue is back with me whenever possible. She's my wife now and we have an open marriage, but her pussy is the only one I want. So, it turns out, do many others.

*****

I ask all of you to write your critiques down on every story I write, good or bad. But everyone should refrain from making personal attacks on any Author. They work hard on each project, and if anything, Literotica readers should display more acceptance of the varied likes and dislikes of others.

buderica
buderica
228 Followers