Entertaining Company Ch. 05

Story Info
Marriage awakened of suppressed sexual desires by visitor.
1.5k words
3.97
30.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

The next morning, Tess wakes up to feel her husband snuggled closely to her with his hand down the front of her, massaging her pussy. Alarmed, she quickly rolls on to her back and looks at him.

"Tess, I want you." he whispered to her while gazing into her eyes.

Considering the events from the night before, she can't help but feel confused and a bit suspicious by his mood this morning. Still, she doesn't say a word. She lays there quietly, gazing back into his eyes as he moves his hand and fingers around her clit and in and out of her vagina. With his fingers he reaches further into her to massage her G-spot. Her mind is scrambling about her feelings from what happened with Luis and the pleasure she is feeling in this very moment. Completely aroused with all of these mixed emotions she closes her eyes and begins to just let herself go. When he feels her legs and arms fall limp giving no resistance or hesitation, Rob opens her legs and moves his head down in between them.

On the other side of the door, Luis hears rustling coming from the master bedroom. As previously instructed to do, he opened the door and entered the room. He watched as Rob was slowly massaging her pussy with his tongue. Tess heard the noises of the opening door and footsteps and opened her eyes to see Luis standing at the side of the bed next to her. Startled, Tess looked down at her husband. Continuing with the tongue massage on her pussy, Rob looked back up and into her eyes, waiting for a response. Tess looked back over at Luis. At this moment, she knew what Rob had talked to Luis about the night before.

She watched Luis as he removed his clothes. With the last article of clothing falling to the floor, he climbed onto the bed and held his cock to her mouth. With her husband still licking her clit, Tess suddenly became very aroused at the idea of being taken by them both. She took Luis' cock into her mouth. She moved her tongue around the head of his dick and began stroking up and down on his shaft as he moaned quietly in enjoyment. With each stroke of him into her she began to feel him swell. At this she knew he was about to cum. As his cock began to pulse, his cum glided down her throat. When finished he climbed down to the side of the bed and bent down to lick the remaining cum from her lips.

Noticing that Tess had not had her orgasm he moved down to the end of the bed and watched as her husband was continuing with his massage on her pussy. He watched Rob's tongue move on and around her clit. Tess, moaning in enjoyment with each stroke over her most sensitive area, watched as Rob teased her in his motions by moving his tongue off of her clit and into her open vagina. Tess was begging for more when Rob suddenly stopped his massage. He got up and climbed up on to her, straddling his cock over her as her head continued to be rested on the pillow.

"No baby, not yet. Take me too." he told her as he held himself out to her.

He was not yet hard so Tess, looking up at him, took him into her mouth and began to suck. With her legs still wide open and no one there, Luis began licking her swollen, and now very sensitive pussy. The more he moved his tongue around on her, the more vigorously Tess moved her mouth on Rob's cock. She sucked harder and harder on her husband the more aroused she felt. The feeling of intense, heightened emotions coming from the swelling of her pussy, and the hard sucking on her husband's cock came to a climax for them both. As Rob's warm cum was streaming down her throat, Luis enjoyed the twitching spasms of her cunt on his lips. Luis put his tongue into her vagina to lick the juices until the orgasm stopped.

Once the pulsing from his ejaculations had stopped, Rob slowly pulled his cock away from Tess, climbed down off of her and bent down to kiss her. Luis pulled away to sit at the edge of the bed to watch Rob and Tess as they sat up on the bed in an embrace. Rob whispered to Tess, "If you want to fuck another man - you'll do it with me here."

Tess could think of nothing to say.

"Now go." he whispered again as he looked coldly into her eyes.

Tess pulled away from Rob and moved over to Luis at the other end of the bed. Standing in front of him while looking at Rob, she put her arms around Luis and began to kiss him. Rob moved to sit in a chair that was located in the corner of the room. Watching Tess and Luis move around on the bed, he began stroking himself.

Tess and Luis laid down on the bed. Looking back at Rob for approval, she slowly climbed on to Luis. Looking into her eyes, Rob gave her a slight but firm nod. Sitting up on Luis, Tess grabbed his shaft and held it in place as she positioned her cunt over him. Moving ever so slowly up and down on him, she turned her head to watch Rob. Rob was leaned back in the chair, staring at her ass while stroking himself another erection. She leaned forward. Luis's shaft would become visible with each up and down stroke.

Rob stood up from the chair and moved over to the bed behind Tess. She sat up and leaned back onto his chest. With his body pressed against her he reached around to grab her breasts. In doing so he kissed her neck and looked at Luis.

"Aren't her breasts beautiful?" he asked him.

Luis watched as he was talking and heard what he said but said nothing in response. He simply moved his eyes down to focus his attention on Rob's hands as they moved around on Tess's breasts.

"Tess, lay your breasts on him."

As Rob instructed, she leaned forward on to Luis for a kiss. As she moved her tongue around in his mouth while continuing to fuck him, she could feel Rob's finger slide into to her ass. She and Luis began continuously thrusting themselves at one another. With the wet and warm gliding of Luis' cock stroking in and out of her she could feel Rob slide a second finger into her. Moving up and down on Luis still more, Rob pressed slightly on to her lower back, signaling for her to stop.

She and Luis stopped their movements. With her legs straddled over Luis and with Luis's cock tightly nestled into her cunt, Rob grabbed a hold of her hip with one hand, the shaft of his own dick with the other and slowly pushed himself in to her ass. Tess began to relax her body as Rob continued slowly stroking into this now very tight opening. Tess pushed back until she could feel him fully into her. She suddenly began to feel a sense of panic, knowing that these two men have complete control of her body.

As Tess began to feel completely overwhelmed and fully convinced that she was being punished, Rob finished driving the full length of him into her. Tess' panic subsided when she realized that Luis and Rob have fallen into a rhythm while stroking in an out of her. She could feel her own orgasm approaching. Rob could feel the swelling of Luis' cock and knew that his wife would again be filled with another man's cum. He began to feel the pulses of Luis' ejaculations. Luis, feeling Rob's cock with every movement, plunged deep into Tess as he filled her. Rob, feeling overcome by feelings of both arousal and anger at Tess for what she has done, reached down to feel the juices escape her vagina. He then pulled out of Tess' ass and pushed his cock's head into her cunt with Luis'. With Tess' vagina stretched to its fullest, he pushed in further as she screamed loudly and her orgasm reached its climax. Rob pulled out and ejaculated on Tess' backside.

With the three disengaged, they all spent a moment laying on the bed in silence. While not exactly what Luis had planned, his mind was filled with the mix of sexual feelings he had never before experienced. Tess and Rob laid there knowing that their marriage would never be the same. Feeling like something needed to be said, Tess looked up at Rob.

"I love you." she told him.

Rob looked back at Tess. He softly grabbed her hand while at the same time removing his wedding band. He placed the ring in her open hand, closed it and said "Goodbye Tess."

He then stood up and walked out of the room.