Entertaining My Friend

Story Info
Wife entertains old Navy friend.
1.9k words
4.32
175k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
620 Followers

I have a photo album of nude pictures that I have taken of Judy throughout the years. I like leaving it out when one of my buddies comes over. It usually ends up being opened (by accident). Judy will usually blush, but, we end up going through the pictures with them. Last weekend one of my old Navy buddies came through town and we had him over. We had convinced him that he didn’t need to stay at a hotel because we had plenty of room. We picked Bill up at the airport and brought him over the house. We became very good friends during one of our overseas assignments. He was single and used to spend a lot of time over our house. In fact, he practically lived there.

Anyway, when we settled in the living room to have a beer my album was sitting on one of the end tables. Judy was working on dinner and I brought beers in for Bill and I. He had picked up the album and had started to browse through it. He seemed embarrassed when I walked in I told him that it was alright with me and we began to look at the photos together. Judy takes a great photo; there were lots of her nude at the beach and on our boat. We were admiring them when Judy walked in. She made a comment about me always bringing out the album to embarrass her. Bill told her that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She said that it was embarrassing having him look at her naked body. He remarked at how beautiful they were and he started pointing pictures out to her and she ended up sitting next to him on the sofa explaining some of the poses while we looked through the book. I could tell that she was getting hot because her voice started to change. She was getting turned on. Bill asked why there were no pictures of the two of us together and I told him that I was the photographer. He said that there should be photos of us together and kiddingly offered to be the photographer. Judy just laughed it off.

We left Bill in the living room with the album while I went with Judy into the kitchen to help get dinner on the table. I grabbed her from behind and squeezed her tits and felt her rock hard nipples. I told her that she hasn’t been this turned on in a long time. During our love making we used to fantasize about her being with Bill and I thought that this might be the time. I suggested that she get into something comfortable and maybe we could have some fun with Bill. At first she looked at me in shock. Then she asked me if I was serious. I told her yes and reminded her about our fantasy. She said that it was just fantasy. I told her that I would love to see it come true. She said that she’d think about it during dinner.

Dinner was fun and Bill continued his discussion about our album and how great the pictures were and how sexy and beautiful Judy was. Judy was really getting into all the compliments. After dinner the three of us cleaned up and headed for the living room. Bill and I sat with drinks and Judy said that she was going to go up and take a shower and would be right back down. We were watching TV and talking about old times. Conversation came back to the album and how lucky I was to have such a great wife. Of course I agreed.

Judy came down shortly there after wearing one of my old tee shirts. Her body was still damp from her shower and clung to her. It was obvious that the shirt was all that she had on. She sat across from us and we could immediately see up the shirt to her trimmed mound. Bill made a comment that too bad we didn’t have a camera to add a picture to the album. Judy mocked him and put her hands behind her head and posed with her sexiest smile and said too bad that he was missing such good shots. I guess the wine with dinner and the turn on of the album was getting to her. I told everyone to wait a sec and got up. I came back into the room with my camera and told her to start posing. She made several poses raising the shirt up her thigh and Bill suggested more skin. Eventually the shirt came off and she was posing nude for us. She said to wait a second and pulled Bill over to the couch with her. She wanted some shots with him. She was sitting on his lap. It was such a turn on to see my naked wife in the arms of one of my best friends. She took his hand and placed it between her legs and pushed his finger up inside of her. Bill looked up at me for permission and I just nodded. I put the camera down and just watched the show. He started to finger fuck her and she was leaning back to kiss him. His fingers were going in and out of her slowly and his thumb was pushing and rubbing her clit. He reached his other hand around and started to squeeze her nipple. All the time they were french kissing like crazy. She was sucking on his tongue.

She twisted in his arms and pulled his shirt up and knelt down in front of him to remove his pants. When she pulled down is pants his erect dick sprang out just in front of her face. She licked the head of it then continued to remove his pants. Soon he was sitting naked in front of her as she continued to fondle his dick. She had his balls in her hands and she stroked and licked his dick. When she took it all in her mouth I thought that I was going to cum. She took it all the way in and pulled it almost all the way out and turned to look at me for my reaction. I could only grin. She smiled at me and continued to suck him. She kissed her way up and they rolled onto the floor. Bill was on top of her with his dick pressed against her. He was kissing her down her neck to her tits. He took a nipple in his mouth and Judy moaned. He was sucking up and down on her tit and massaging the other with his hand. He continued down her stomach and dove right into her mound. Judy loves to be eaten and she pushed his head into her and was arching her back to ensure he was getting to the right places. She started to hump his face as it was obvious that he found the right spot and she closed her eyes tight and cried out. She opened her eyes wide and looked right at me as she went over the top. It was so sensual to see her climax as she did. It was so intense and so long. I’m sure that she came several times and it wasn’t just one orgasm.

After Judy stopped shuttering and Bill made his way back up kissing every part of her body and just slid into her. Again she focused her gaze on me as he slid all the way in. It was just such a rush to watch. He was telling her how he’d wanted to do this for years and he couldn’t count how many times he masturbated thinking of fucking her like he was. That just got her all the more excited. She wasn’t really talking, just moaning and grunting. She had her hands on his ass pulling him into her as he thrust. She bit his shoulder as she came and he said that he was going to cum. She almost screamed for him to cum in her because it was safe. I could see his ass tighten up as he lifted off her chest and thrust with each spurt. Judy was pulling him in as he pumped; she had her legs wrapped around his like she was trying to consume him. Judy was still cumming when Bill stopped. He laid on top of her kissing her with passion. Judy was grinding into him; it was obvious she wasn’t ready to stop. He started humping slowly, I was amazed because I would have been spent. Soon they were going hard at it again and the only words coming from Judy was “yes, yes”.

They rolled over on the floor and Judy knelt up on top of him and guided his nearly erect dick into her. Their juices were oozing out of her and I could hear the sloshing as she rode him. Bill just laid there playing with her tits while she did all the work. It wasn’t long before she arched her back in a huge orgasm. She was jumping up and down so hard that I thought she’d really hurt Bill. But he was now pulling on her ass to keep himself inside her as she rode high over him. I was so turned on seeing this. When they finished they laid on the floor for several minutes cuddling and kissing. We decided to hit the hot tub then head to bed. We soaked for some time; all of us naked and both of us had Judy sit on our dicks and ride us in the water. I came as soon as I entered her. There was not way I could have waited. Judy was having orgasm after orgasm.

After a bit we headed for bed; Bill to our guest room. Judy and I fucked like we never fucked before. She wanted to know exactly how I felt and wanted me to describe in detail how I felt with each action of her with Bill. It really turned her on for me to describe the details to her. We both fell asleep spent. When I woke in the morning Judy was not in bed. I got up and heard her and Bill in his room. I went down and started breakfast and a little later Bill came into the kitchen he had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around him. He told me that Judy came into his room during the night and they had been fucking for hours. He said that so sore he wasn’t sure he could wear pants. They had showered together and she was in his bed resting; he didn’t think she would be down for breakfast. She didn’t come down. In fact, she slept most of the morning. When she got up Bill was already gone to his meeting. It was Judy’s turn to provide a detailed description. She said that after I had fallen asleep she went to Bill’s room and climbed into bed with him and they fucked most of the night. She fell asleep and when she woke in the morning Bill was caressing her tits and fingering her. That must have been when I walked by. She said that had one more fuck, showered together and she fell back to sleep.

Bill is scheduled to be in town again in a couple of months...Judy is already anticipating his visit. So am I!

topo
topo
620 Followers