Entertaining the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there for a short while, my legs bent and my crotch area raised due to the restraints. My knees fell naturally apart as this was more comfortable.

It wasn't long before Mistress positioned herself over my face. I felt her knees either side of my head and she told me to stick my tongue out as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. She told me to lick. I could feel she was rubbing her own clit as I licked away. Suddenly she raised herself and I heard the familiar buzz of the magic wand. I guess she was finishing herself off in view of her guests. All of a sudden my face was splattered with her juices as she started to squirt, most of which went straight into my mouth. I could do nothing but swallow as her juices quite literally flooded my mouth.

Once this intense orgasm had subsided she moved away only to be replaced by another of the ladies. She lowered herself onto my awaiting tongue. I recognised it as being Sara as she was cleanly shaved. The process was repeated and it wasn't long before I received another mouthful of juices. Sara was followed by Mel who took a little longer to cum. Whilst she sat on my face she shifted herself so my tongue circled her anus. She wriggled as I pushed my tongue a little way in.

As Mel lifted herself off me having covered my face with her juices I heard Claire telling Mistress that she has not squirted before. Mistress told her not to worry and that she and the others would add to her stimulation to see if they could get her to.

My tongue met with Claire's hairy pussy which was by this time very wet. Her lips were puffy and her clit was very had. I licked for all I was worth. Her weight shifted and she seemed to lean forwards. I guessed the other ladies had joined her and I wished I could see what they were up to. I felt a hand around my cock, gripping me tightly. My erection had returned and my cock was straining against its' bonds. It must have been Claire steadying herself as there was little movement down there, just a constant steady grip.

Claire became quite noisy. She shifted a little so my tongue was darting in and out of her wet hole. I could feel fingers rubbing hard against her clit and as she raised herself slightly those fingers slid straight into her waiting pussy, brushing against my face as they thrust in and out. The wand was being held against her, buzzing away, and Claire let out a long low moan as her juices started to flood from her. Spurt after spurt hit my face, filling my mouth and splattering me. I could feel the wetness on my chest and running through my hair. She had cum far more than any of the others.

After she had moved away Mistress removed the ring gag and released my ankles but left me lying there on the floor. I straightened my legs, stretching out. I soon felt a hand massaging my cock which was throbbing away again. A pair of knees was either side of my hips and I felt the head of my cock being rubbed against wet flesh. It wasn't long before I felt a pussy slowing envelop my engorged member as whoever it was lowered herself down onto me. I had no idea who it was but she soon built up a steady rhythm, riding up and down whilst also thrusting back and forth. I felt my cock twitch but the rope around my balls hindered an opportunity for me to cum. My 'jockey' increased her pace and judging by the moans coming from her started to cum.

I could hear the magic wand buzzing away in the direction of the sofa and guessed that the other ladies were enjoying themselves too.

The lady who had just ridden me moved away and I felt another replace her. She lowered herself onto my cock very slowly and her movements were much slower. She simply rode up and down on my cock until her breathing became very heavy and she started to shudder. My cock was twitching and my balls ached for release but I was quite simply unable to cum.

I knew the next lady to lower herself on me was my Mistress. I could feel her long hair brushing against my chest as she ground herself down on my cock. She too rode me until she came, grinding herself down hard on me, really using every inch of my throbbing cock – or should I say her throbbing cock?

The last lady to take her place was most definitely Claire. I felt her pubic hairs brushing against the head of my cock as she positioned herself. She was very tight but also incredibly wet.

As she started to ride up and down I felt another of the ladies positioning herself over my head again. It was Mel as I felt that little strip of hair brush against my chin as she positioned her clit right on my mouth. I sucked it in and started to flick and circle it with my tongue.

As Claire built up a steady pace I felt a hand on my balls, squeezing them. The pain was quite exquisite. The rope binding my balls was slowly released and I felt the blood rush to them. The hand continued to massage them and I heard Mistress say that she thought it was time for her toy to cum.

Claire continued to ride my twitching cock and as that familiar tingle started to spread I could sense that she was approaching her orgasm too. I held back for as long as I could. I started to cum, my whole body shaking with probably the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I could quite literally feel the hot sperm shooting from my body, spurt after spurt. Claire's moans indicated that she was cumming too and I'm sure I continued to cum all the way through her orgasm. Mel was flooding my face with her juices and the three of us became one big orgasm.

Mel quickly moved away from my face and I felt Claire lift herself off my cock and quickly move up my body. She placed her pussy right on my mouth and Mistress told me to clean her up. I licked away as her juices and my cum poured into my mouth. It was the first time I'd been made to drink my own cum but Claire's juices masked the saltiness well as they were mixed with my own. As I drank from Claire's hairy pussy, licking away, a hand was massaging my cock, milking it dry.

I was released from my bonds once I'd finished my cleaning duties. Mistress had me stand while she released my wrists. She removed my blindfold and I was greeted by the sight of three naked ladies on the sofa. Sara was in the middle with Mel rubbing her pussy with the magic wand as Claire kissed her, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Evidently Sara had not been party to that last piece of action so the girls were making sure she wasn't left out.

Mistress stood on tiptoe, kissed me and said "thank you". She indicated I should sit on the armchair whilst the ladies finished. I sat there almost mesmerised as Sara's orgasm slowly built up. Her whole body shook as the magic wand did its work dragging the juices from her core. Mel held it firmly against her as she quivered and Claire pulled almost brutally on her nipples. It was a marvellous sight to behold.

We all just sat there for a little while after Sara had finished trembling. Mistress made the first move asking if anyone wanted more wine. Both Sara and Mel said they should be going but Claire seemed in no hurry to leave. I was sent into the kitchen for another bottle and I returned to find Sara and Mel had almost dressed. Mistress told me to see them to the door.

I accompanied them through the lounge and each took firm hold of my cock as they kissed me goodnight. Both were passionate lingering kisses and I was probably more surprised than they were when my cock responded , becoming semi erect once more.

I returned to the lounge to find Mistress and Claire sitting together on the sofa chatting casually, both naked. Claire had her hand between Mistress' thighs and was stroking her gently as they talked. I stood there awaiting my next instruction.

Mistress looked up at me and smiled. She thanked me for being such a good 'toy'. She said she thought it was time to retire upstairs and I was a little surprised to find Claire following us up.

I stopped and used the bathroom on the way up and entered Mistresses bedroom to find both ladies standing by the bed. I was told to lie in the middle of the bed. Mistress kneeled next to me while Claire just stood watching. She took my hands and raised them above my head. Taking a short rope she secured my cuffs to the iron headboard. She then moved down and with another secured my ankles. She reapplied my blindfold and then said that she and Claire were going to take a quick shower before joining me. She was quite clear that I was not to fall asleep. I was indeed tired but the thoughts of what had just occurred were spinning around my head.

I could hear the two of them in the bathroom but I lost all track of time and have no idea how long they were away. As the bathroom door opened I heard Claire giggle but they went quiet as the approached the bedroom.

I felt a weight on the bed next to me and a hand around my cock. It firmly but gently massaged me, bringing back my hardness. There was more movement and one of them positioned themselves over my head, pulling away the pillows. A shaved pussy lowered onto my mouth and I started to lick once more. Until I felt a mouth around my cock I had assumed it was Mistress making use of my mouth. I felt Mistress' hair on my thighs as she sucked hard on my cock and realised that they had used their time in the bathroom to shave Claire's pussy.

It wasn't long before Mistress repositioned herself and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me hard but I was completely drained. She came and swapped places with Claire who rode me until she came as well. Leaving me tied in the middle of the bed, erect, Mistress removed my blindfold and they both snuggled up either side of me and drifted off to sleep. I slept fitfully during that night, waking a number of times to find a hand around my cock, stroking me, maintaining my hardness.

I awoke with a bit of a start in the morning, the sunlight shining through between the curtains. I only caught a glimpse of it before the light was blocked by a pussy being pressed against my mouth. I knew it was Claire this time, recognising the shaved folds and the erect clit my tongue was teasing.

Mistress was sitting astride me and was working my hard cock into her pussy. She rode me until she came and then carried on until she felt my orgasm arising. Claire had cum against me mouth a couple of times by then, her juices flowing almost as much as they had the night before. Both ladies then repositioned themselves either side of me and, with one of them holding my balls and the other gripping the base of my cock firmly, treated me to a delightful double blow job. I looked down and enjoyed seeing their tongues intertwining as they met at the head of my cock. As my orgasm built they both became more urgent in their movements and as I came Claire sunk her mouth over my cock, taking my whole load deep into her throat.

We lay there together for a little while after that, the ladies either side of me, stroking my body. Mistress sleepily announced that she needed to shop and Claire said she needed to head off shortly. Leaving me tied there they took turns in the bath room, Claire first. She came back into the bedroom dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. She leant over me and taking my limp cock in her hand thanked me for the night. She kissed me quite passionately and then rose, saying she looked forward to next time.

Mistress showed her out and then returned to the bedroom. She announced that she was going out to shop and was going to leave me there for a couple of hours to sleep the night off. I was almost grateful but a little surprised that she didn't untie me.

She said she planned to use me once more before letting me go, but that could wait till she returned. She told me she was most pleased with my behaviour and that she would have to think up a suitable reward. As she turned to leave she looked back and smiled at me. Her parting words were

"I'm entertaining the works netball team in a couple of weeks. Maybe we should have you along as entertainment"

But that's another tale ....

12