Enticed by the Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers

I put my hands back on his sex, caressing it gently as he thrust it in and out of me. Dad’s motions were becoming more forceful as my ministrations drew him closer to another orgasm. All I could think of was his massive tool pushing into me. But I didn’t want him to cum in my mouth – it was my girl-cum drenched slit that needed to be torn open by Dad’s sex. I sent thought messages to him, willing him to do it. ‘Come on, Daddy,’ I thought. ‘Come on, roll me over and take me.’

Suddenly Dad pushed me away and rolled over on top of me. Long years of practice allowed him to put his body between my legs and spread them wide without his even thinking about it. I was right where I wanted to be – on my back with my father’s tool about to drive right into me. I wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his neck. I was so ready to cum right then that he almost didn’t even have to touch me. I couldn’t help myself. I squealed.

Daddy’s eyes popped open in shock. The look of amazement on his face was priceless. But I was too horny to care. I needed him inside me. Now.

Dad struggled, trying to get away, but I wrapped my bare legs around him even tighter and held him even closer. I wiggled my ass, trying to impale my pussy on his dripping manhood. Amazed at myself, I started to beg, the words tumbling out in a rush as I held on to him tightly to keep him from moving away.

“Please, Daddy! Please-oh-please-oh-please!” I managed to squirm myself into position under him, the swollen head of his sex pushing against my slick hole. I hooked my feet together behind his back, pinning him in position while he tried to move himself so that he wasn’t touching me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight. “Please, Daddy? Please? Please? Please?” There was no doubt about it – I was way beyond pleading and into wholehearted begging. I was already starting to cum. Little mini-orgasms shook through me as I tried to get my dad to fuck me.

“Please Daddy!” I squealed, “Please!” My voice was so loud I was practically screaming. Tears were running down my face from frustration even as I was cumming. I wanted him in me so badly, but he just leaned on his hands over me. There was a mixture of lust and shock on his face as his daughter tried to impale herself on his swollen tool.

Dad stopped struggling, his dick pressing lightly against my hole as he looked into my eyes. I think he began to realize how badly I wanted this. How badly his own daughter wanted him to screw her. And how badly he really wanted to. But he couldn’t bring himself to push it into me. Not yet.

I knew he wanted me – his swollen manhood pressing against my hole was evidence enough of that. He just needed to know that it was all right – that Nikki really truly wanted her Daddy to screw her. I had to come up with a way to make him take me right now, or I would explode from frustration.

I used all of the all of the longing and desire in my voice that I could manage. It was so hard. My body was shaking with mini pre-orgasms. I was gasping for air. My lust and tears and cumming were all working against me, but I did it. I pulled my lips close to his head and whispered softly in his ear with the all of the desire and affection of a long-time lover, “Please?”

I looked at Dad’s eyes and watched as the stunned disbelief slowly left them. They changed from astonishment to acceptance. Finally his look of lust and determination mirrored my own. Daddy nodded at me, more love in his eyes than I’d ever seen before. He repositioned himself between my legs and pushed it into me.

I came as if I’d never cum before in my life. Inch by inch it penetrated me, and every inch was another lesson in pleasure. It was so big! I never imagined that it would feel so good. The sensation of being stretched wide by his sex entering me was so exquisite that I almost passed out. I squealed, I wiggled, and my body shook as the most powerful orgasm of my entire life passed through me. Daddy leaned over me, watching in amazement as I came under him.

Finally his shaft buried all the way to the hilt inside of me. I was still cumming, panting for air and whispering “Daddy! Oh, Daddy!” He withdrew it, and I almost screamed “No!” at him. But he’d only withdrawn so that he could plunge it into me again. And again. And again. Faster. Harder. I totally forgot everything – who I was, where I was, who I was with. My world shrank to that magnificent thing pounding into me and the sensations between my legs. I never stopped cumming, not for a moment.

Suddenly Daddy slowed down and his thrusts became somehow even deeper. As I held him close with my legs wrapped around him, he shoved it into me as far as it could possibly go and started to cum. I could feel his hot seed bathing my insides as he arched his back and filled my secret place. I’d never, ever, imagined that having hot goo squirted into me could possibly feel this good. I kept right on cumming while Dad spewed his sperm into me. We froze together as we shared the most intimate experience that a man and woman can have.

I’d never felt such love and affection for him before. It was a moment that has lived in my memory every since, and I didn’t want it to end. But finally we were done cumming together. Dad slowly relaxed down on top of me, his breathing still ragged and fast. I held my first lover tenderly in my arms while I kept my bare legs wrapped around him. Our breathing slowly returned to something approaching normal. I loved the feel of his slippery spent tool shrinking inside of me, the scent of our love, the warm sperm drooling from my stretched hole. I was sore and exhausted, but I knew that my slit wouldn’t keep me awake tonight begging for attention.

I’d had my Daddy.

Next: Nikki grows up and discovers there’s truth to the old adage –‘ Like mother like daughter…….’

As always, I appreciate your votes and feedback. Drop me a line and tell me what you think. If you enjoyed this story, there are other similar ones for your reading pleasure – just click on the link below. Thanks so much for reading!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers
12