Enticing Uncle Mike Ch. 5

Story Info
Once more before Uncle Mike heads out on business.
1.4k words
4.57
107.4k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door for Chester. He sprinted past me into the backyard. I followed him outside. The morning air was fresh with dew but still. This was going to be one hot day. I walked over by the hot tub reminiscing about last night. I was still savoring Uncle's cum from our intimacy moments ago. Images of our love making in the hot tub danced through my memory spurned by the chlorine scent wafting up from the gurgling water.

Uncle was right. Considering the soap and sunscreen and the other fluids we left in the hot tub last night, the water was remarkably clear. No evidence of our tryst remained in the tub.

Chester was busy roaming the backyard, wagging, doing his morning business, as Uncle referred to it. The pool looked wonderful. I slipped out of my nightshirt, stood at the water's edge and dove in. Ahhh, so refreshing, and being naked felt so wonderful in the pool. I vowed to myself I would swim naked the rest of my stay.

I pulled myself from the pool. The morning air was still a bit cool. I found a towel outside, dried myself and pulled Uncle's shirt back on. Happy Chester followed me inside. The kibble I dumped in Chester's bowl was quickly devoured by my would be roommate before he found his Drop-and-Flop and nodded off well satisfied.

There were two coffees and the morning paper on the kitchen island. Uncle Mike was obviously around somewhere, but who knew where. Chester was snoring away on his bed by the window. I began glancing at the paper, elbows on the island, slightly bent over. I sipped a coffee. Mmmm. The warm liquid mixed with the remains of Uncle's cum on my lips and in my mouth. The coffee scented steam carried the mucky aroma of my uncle's crotch from my lips to my nose. I inhaled and savored the bouquet and the thoughts it stirred in me. The coffee was good, and with hints of Uncle's elixir mixed in it was even better. The front door opened.

"Melissa? You in here," Uncle Mike yelled as he entered the house.

"In the kitchen, " I hollered back.

Seconds later my senses stirred in response to the subtle scent of Uncle's aftershave moments before I felt his arms around me, hugging me. I smiled, surprised but happy.

"Hi there," he whispered to me, "I see you found your coffee." He kissed the back of my neck.

I almost didn't know what to do.

"Umm, yes. It's very good. Thank you."

"God Melissa. You were such a vision when I walked around the corner I had to take you in my arms. Hope you don't mind?"

My pussy warmed immediately when I heard his compliment. I turned to face him.

"Thank you. But I was just standing here with wet hair and wasn't trying at all to be sexy or anything."

He laughed and hugged me hard.

"You're so adorable. One day you will understand. Sometimes people are their sexiest when they're not trying to be." He laughed again, kissed me on the lips and squeezed my butt.

He released me and began walking around the kitchen preparing his breakfast.

"And you also have the most wonderful ass I have ever seen... and squeezed and licked. I have always admired it Mel and now, having seen it in all its bare glory, it's even nicer then I imagined."

"Uncle Mike. You mean you've been checking out my butt and I didn't know?" I was half shocked and half thrilled.

"Yes Mel, I have," he confessed, "Over the last couple of years you've really matured into quite the woman. Truth be known, I've often thought if I was younger and you weren't my niece... well, you know, I would have made a play for you."

"You mean you have wanted to fuck me?"

"Court you and make love to you. Yes Melissa. OK, sure, I've wanted to fuck you too."

WOW my pussy was throbbing thinking about him secretly admiring me and wanting me, staring at my bod, wanting my bod, all at family gatherings without anyone knowing. I wanted him inside me again.

"Oh, Uncle Wow. I never knew."

I was so horny right then.

I pulled myself up onto the island, sat on the edge and spread my legs. I lifted my shirttail exposing my bare pussy Uncle had helped to shave last night.

"MMM. MMM." I moaned aloud in response to my fingers sliding through my slick pussy pleats.

The fragrance of my desire drifted up to my nostrils stirring my excitement more. I watched my hand reach down and caress my smooth glistening cunt, parting its moistened petals, tickling my hardened clit.

"MMMM," I moaned again, "I would love to feel you inside me again Uncle Mike," I whispered aloud, almost unaware, just wanting Mike filling my insides.

Uncle Mike started to speak, turning to face me as he did so "Melissa, please. We have to stop this or...", he stopped mid sentence seeing me exposed and fondling myself.

"Oh man", was the last thing I heard before Uncle's lips covered mine and his hand replaced my busy fingers between my legs.

I had his pants undone and around his ankles in seconds. I lowered his boxers enough to grab his cock, wrap my legs around him and guide him into my heated honey pot. He followed my lead, as I expected he would. He was thrusting in and out of me rewarding my pussy with that same satisfyingly stinging stretch his engorged cock had provided my cunt the night before. Our moans filled the kitchen with a soft and deep chorus of want.

I laid back on the island closed my eyes in ecstasy and grabbed the island's edge with my hands so uncle wouldn't push me away with his increasingly vigorous thrusts.

"Oh fuck me Uncle. Your cock feels so amazing. Fuck me Uncle, as hard as you can."

He squeezed my hips tighter and thrust into me harder, faster. I raised my head, opened my eyes and looked at this magnificent man plundering my love canal with his ramrod just as time and time again in my fantasies I had hoped he would. His eyes closed. His attention focused on the pleasure my tight little skater's twat was giving his love pole. For an instant an image of my father replaced Uncle Mike as the one fucking me. Might heat rose along with a little panic, I had also fantasized about my dad fucking me too. That image passed and Uncle Mike's persona took over. He looked as glorious at that moment as his fucking felt.

"Oh yeah Uncle that's it. That's it. Oh wow."

He opened his eyes, looked at his cock sliding in and out of my bald puss, then looked me in the eyes and said "Oh yeah baby."

He convulsed and grunted then convulsed again and held himself deep inside me, filling me with a load of his hot cum.

"Oh Mel, you are so irresistible for me," Uncle Mike panted.

"I'm glad Uncle Mike. I can't resist you either." I looked into his eyes, flexed my pussy muscles and watched the resulting knowing grin curl the corner of Mike's lips.

He slipped his cock out of me. I felt our latest concoction mixed in my pussy leak out and warmly flow over my ass.

"Damn Mel. I hate to make love like this and run, but I really have to head to the airport," Mike announced bending over to raise his boxers and pants over his shrinking cock.

"That's ok. I knew you had to go when we started this. I just wanted one last memory of your great cock in me to keep me warm the next few nights. I may just lay right here for the next hour and revel in how great it feels to have your hot cum inside me and oozing out of my satisfied cunt."

"OK Mel. I have to scoot. Any other questions before I leave?"

"Oh yeah, can I have a few friends over for a swim."

"Who?"

He was busy straightening his trousers and shirt.

"Just a few girlfriends."

"OK, but no boys."

"Oh don't worry about that Uncle. Boys my age are so immature and nothing but trouble I really don't hanging around them anyway."

I was still laying on my back in total bliss. My pussy warm and happy, my ass coated in cum and pussy juice, a shirt over my body, a smile on my face.

"Ok Mel, I gotta run. See you in a few days." He leaned over the island and kissed me on the lips. "God sex smells wonderful," Mike announced and headed for the door.