Entity Nest Ep. 001: enchaUntee

Story Info
Erin Parrish bought her first home. Howdy Neighbors!
4.6k words
4.6
9.7k
15
6

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

"ARE YOU NUTS?"

"What? Because I'm interested in buying a haunted mansion in the wilds of Virginia?" Erin Parrish laughed at her best friend Kyra Whimsey as they sat along a gravel road facing a rundown Victorian manor out in the middle of nowhere, one that had obviously gone uninhabited for years. Even the For Sale sign out front of the rusted iron gates was dangling by a single hook as if the Realty firm was too afraid to fix it. Not that many ventured off of the main road running in front of it in the distance to get anywhere near this close to see it. Hard sell if you can't see the sign. It was online how Erin discovered this gem. She was good at finding the unwanted.

"You know I'm not afraid of anything Kyra. Come on we've both served in Afghanistan. If we can survive with being over there, I know I can live out here. This place is going for a song."

"Is that song the Monster Mash?" Kyra, a stunning African American goddess of 28 grimaced at her longtime friend. Often mistaken for actress Jurnee Smollett only made her that much more defined.

Erin Parrish on the other hand was always the head strong one of the pair. Resembling a young Cameron Diaz, the two laughed when guys hit on them for autographs. Sure, why not? If the men were that naïve, they deserved fake signatures and selfies. Of course, some of those naïve bastards were hot enough to hook up with. Let the bastard's brag. "I think the place has character. I want my independence, Kyra; I can't live with my mom forever. Going on active duty for as long as I have has made me too independent."

"So, get an apartment bitch. It's not like you have anything to your name."

"That's what yard sales are for. I told Mom when I came home that I was only staying at home for one year, mainly because of Dad passing away. She needed me at the time. Now? I'm fighting for my freedom, not the entire Country's."

"What do you know about this place?" Kyra eyes the broken shudders leerily, "I'm surprised it still has windows. It gives me the creeps. Haven't you seen enough horror movies to steer clear of Amityville here?"

"You are such a pussy."

"I have one. I'd like to use it awhile longer thank you."

" Slut, I swear."

"ME?" Kyra busts up laughing, "I'm not the nympho here. You're the cunt that fucked every soldier in three units."

"Four, but who's counting? That's how I met you, if I'm not mistaken Miss Scissoring. Where is that freaking Realtor?" She looks in the adjusted rearview mirror of her yellow 2017 Land Rover.

"Hey! I'm not knocking our fun together; you know I love you. It made us besties forever." She sighs, "Fine! I'll move out here to keep you company."

"Whoa! Never saw that coming." Erin bulges her eyes, "I... planned on living on my own. I did say independence."

"Hey! We're soul sisters if you die, I die."

"Aw! I love you." Erin pouted with hearing her friend's loyalty. "Don't hate me," Erin gnashes her teeth hissing, "but I really do want to try being on my own for once. I... need this."

"A mansion big enough to house ten people comfortably? At least get a dog or two to protect you out here."

"I might do that. Big ole' sheepdog?" Her eyes flare wide with excitement.

"I said a guard dog, not Tim Allen." Her whit leaning out to Disney's Shaggy Dog. It did get a chuckle.

"It's not like you can't come visit on weekends. I have a rowboat load of money from the service so I want to fix this place up as nice as I can make it."

"It's going to take more than half a mill Erin. I bet those gates won't even open up after rusting shut."

"I have dad's inheritance money too. Oh! Here comes a car." A sweet steel grey Lexus was on its way.

"Well, we know he's not passing through on this one-way path."

"I bet he thinks I don't have money. Look at us, we look like college girls. Now that my hair has grown out I kind of feel like one." Erin twirls her long blond hair around a fingertip.

"Army bob begone." Kyra laughs, "At least I look good in extensions."

"We should tease this guy."

"You go right ahead Miss Nympho 2022."

"I'll share my crown with you."

"Yours or his?" Kyra uses her hand as if jerking off a dick. "I just said no."

"Fine! I'll behave."

"No, you won't. It's not in your DNA."

The secondary car pulls up alongside Erin's Land Rover and expresses a timid smile, bordering on uneasy. The realtor was a man of 45, short, pudgy, and going bald. Try as he might he wasn't any Romeo. "Oh, he'd be too easy. I bet he hasn't been laid since high school."

"Head's too shiny for me."

"Mmm! Just how I like them." Erin meant a very tight cock. "All it needs is to be purple."

"One track behind, I swear."

Erin opens her car door giggling and steps out to meet the Realtor. Edgy, he grits his teeth in the direction of the mansion but tried to remain positive in composure. Settling his nerves, he stepped over to greet the ladies, hand extended in friendship. As a man he did enjoy a young very sexy pair of girls, and these two tipped the scales in their favor in every way.

Tight denim shorts and a light tan strappy detail top on Erin gave off that look at me impression. Her cleavage boasting quite a bit of her 36C's down to just below her breasts in its V-line, welcomed him with nipple hard on. The shorts exceedingly short gifted him a peek at her firm butt cheeks. Around her neck was a thin chain necklace with a tiny blue gem inlay that accented her crystal blue eyes and shoulder length bleach blond hair.

Kyra more reserved wore long jeans yet still snug to show off her perfectly carved assets. Her booty had a bit more substance that Erin's, certainly a better twerker. Her top was a leopard print tunic type blouse that masked her cleavage more.

"Miss Parrish?"

"That's me. You must be Edwin."

"Ed Hanson, yes. A lovely day to show off a rather extraordinary house." He grinned and shot a glance at the property. "I'll be honest I was surprised when I got your call over the Souillon Estate, it was rather lost in our files so to speak."

"Not many potential buyers?"

"This place has been lost in time I'm afraid. It's... vibe I suppose has lured people away rather than toward. While a very stunning home it has a very tragic history."

"I knew it... ghosts." Kyra flared her eyes.

"Quite possibly!" Ed frowned, "Whomever buys this place will need to have a very tough exterior... interior even. Are you certain...?"

"Two tours in Afghanistan Ed. What I've faced over there makes this place look like the Garden of Eden."

"There are apple trees out back from what I hear."

"Snakes too probably." Kyra chuckles watching the grass around her feet now that she mentioned it.

"All sorts of wildlife out here. I hope you have a gun."

"Do I have a gun?" Erin rolls her eyes laughing. "Which one? I own an M-16."

"With no neighbors close by I'd say fire away." Ed smirked, "Well, there could be hunters in the woods I suppose." Not likely, most hunters knew better than to get too close to the residence.

"I think she's crazy." Kyra adds, "Can't wait until I can tell her I told you so."

"Well! If you are dead set on seeing it, I'll open the gate."

"Better just let her ram it. That thing has got to be rusted shut." Kyra watches Ed put on a pair of rubber gloves before challenging himself to pry one side of it open. Certainly, needing oil, the screech of age-old iron brought on a chill in all of them. The left side of the gate was even worse.

"Are we walking or driving up? There's a circle drive around the rustic fountain over there. I'm not even certain the fountain works to be honest."

"Walking." Erin took off ahead of them to prove her bravado.

"Running on the way back." Kyra shook her head and shot a fearful glance at Ed. He accompanied her with a similar dread. Weeds overrunning the estate they stayed to the gravel drive. Reaching the front of the house the ornate beauty of it became clear. Even in its decay it appeared charming and almost... ritzy.

"Love it so far. Once the grass is cut and the place is freshened up, I'll live like a Princess."

"Ok..." Kyra put her hands up, "History lesson Ed. Why has this place been vacant so long. How long for that matter?"

"The last owner lived here for only six months before they were... dare I say it...?"

"Murdered?" Kyra scowled with suspicion.

"No... that would be the first owner. I was going to say... institutionalized."

"What the fuck?" Kyra yelped, "Seriously Erin? Don't do this."

"Get a grip Soldier girl. I got this covered."

Trying the door, it opened right up. Seeing this made Ed flare his eyes and look at the key in his hand. "That should have been locked."

"Some partying kids probably broke in and left it open. This would be a killer party pad."

"Stop saying killer." Kyra whined.

"Come on Kyra, it's not as if you and I haven't taken lives ourselves in the line of duty. Don't be freaked out by that Eddie, blame Uncle Sammy."

"I understand. Thank you both for your service."

"Oh, she served." Kyra chuckled. "After you Ramblow."

Erin puckered her lips and pressed on, followed by Ed, then Kyra. Once inside the air was dank, needing a window opened after so long vacant. Fortunately, all the windows were intact, not one broken out. "Place looks fairly maintained. I'd say no partying was done here."

"Local kids know the legends about Souillon Manor. That's why it appears well kept. Aside dust."

"Legend? Spill it, Eddie."

"Well, as I said the original owner, she who had it built back in the very early 1800's, her name Genevieve Souillon was as they say a Mistress."

"Too whom?"

"Mistress as in a Dominatrix of her era."

"Nice!" Erin grinned, "Works for me."

"Bitch you're a bottom." Kyra laughed, "Only time you're a top is when you're playing Cowgirl." Ed blushed but chuckled just the same.

"Hey! I can be bossy too. I just prefer being... taken."

"Shall we continue the tour?" Ed was struggling to resist getting an erection. Erin was right he hadn't been laid in a very long time, but he did frequent the local strip clubs. Taking the lead this time, he showed them the kitchen, all appliances still there. "You do still have appliances believe it or not. Washer, dryer is all that would be needed."

"Know what I notice?" Erin points out, "No pest activity. I don't see one mouse dropping, or cockroach anywhere."

"Maybe we're the pests ever think of that?"

"Kyra! Kyra! Kyra! Will you lighten up?"

"Too black for that baby."

"You would go there. If I said that you'd..." Erin pauses to look at Ed, he seemed distant, lost in time. Snapping her fingers in front of his eyes she requests audience, "Still with us Ed?"

"What?" He breaks his trance and darts his eyes from side to side as if second guessing where he was. "Forgive me I..."

"Was going to show me my new master bedroom... well Mistress bedroom." Erin snickered.

"All bedrooms are upstairs. Follow me."

"How's about you follow me? Kyra can stay behind you in case you drift away again." She purposely wiggles her ass extra hard teasing poor Ed, possibly hoping he might stay with them instead of off in Lalaland. He certainly enjoyed the view in following her up the winding Victorian staircase. Kyra lagging behind felt a strange chill in the air, as if a draft circulated, it had to be the front door still opened.

At the top of the stairs Erin halted and held the banister to look both ways. Even the decorative wallpaper was still intact. Impressed of the design she told herself she would be happy leaving it as is. Even the banister seemed firm as she intentionally tested it for structural reasons. Definitely no termite buffet! While lingering there, Ed moved up behind her and grabbed her ass cheek. Jumping at his sudden interest she peered over her shoulder at him to see his eyes glued to her butt. Grinning at his behavior she chuckled, "I did say follow me, didn't I? Glad to know you have my back Eddie." He seemed mesmerized by her cheek running his fingers up under her denim.

"Is he... copping a feel?" Kyra moved beside Ed to find him unresponsive to her eying his perversion with a queer look. "Will you quit encouraging him." She swatted Erin on the arm with her knuckles. Striking her as she had set Ed off, his hand abandoning Erin to grab Kyra's wrist. Shocked by his grip over her, Kyra tried to pull away. It took Erin to face Ed for him to release her. Eyelashes fluttering Ed again seemed off in another world. "Um? Erin? I don't think Ed's with us anymore."

"Sure, he is." Erin patted Ed on the face, the man lifting his chin as if enjoying her touch, right down to an expression of yearn. "I do have a sweet ass, don't I?" She winked as Ed nodded feverishly. "Come on let's finish this in the bedroom."

"WHAT?" Kyra yelped thinking she was going to have sex with Ed.

"At ease Soldier girl! I'm only talking the tour." She patted Ed on top of his scalp and walked left down the hall. The flooring showed its age by its creaking but hardly weak. The place for its age was made of steel in terms of holding up well. Finding four smaller rooms, three locked with no key, go figure. One a spare bedroom but no bed. A piano room complete with antique piano and very old photos on the wall was beautiful. Another room obviously a library had many bookshelves with books even filling their levels top to bottom. Checking out the variety of hardbacks she realized many of the volumes were original copies. "Some of these are probably worth a fortune. Wonder why the last owner didn't...? Oh, right! Cuckoo! She must not have had any family to claim the property."

Ed tried to fight his own strange behavior in answering Erin, "They were the property of Miss Souillon. Everything you see here was bound to her. Ms. DeVore the current owner has children that oversee the estate. They don't want anything to do with the place it appears. They've even offered to leave the furniture, which was original. Some of it is quite antique."

"Ummm? Bound, huh? As in bondage?"

"Yes! She had over eighty slaves I hear, some as sex slaves."

"Slaves?' Kyra felt offended with a droll scowl. "This is Virginia. At least I don't see a rebel flag waving in the wind."

"While yes she had those type of slaves, I also refer to the sexual kind. Her wealth bought her many... orphaned lovers. Toys perhaps!" He replied. "The Mistress bedroom is at the front. If you recall the extraordinary balcony as we walked in, that is off of the bedroom."

"Oooo! Balcony off my bedroom? God, I hope it's sturdy like everything else. I'd love to sit out there drinking my morning coffee. Maybe sunbathe if the sun catches that side of the home. Zero tan lines Ed." She winked at him. "Never... ever!"

"Will you stop before he starts pawing you up again." Kyra grumbled.

"Pawed?" He turned pale, "I most certainly did no such thing. I'm... a gentleman."

"Yeah? My wrist says differently, not so gentle Uncle Ben."

"Did you grow up on 60's TV?" Erin laughed, "First the Shaggy Dog now Gentle Ben?"

"My folks made me watch those shows. A gentler time they used to say. Less violence and all."

"And she grows up to be a sniper. Don't worry about it, Eddie... I wasn't offended."

"By what?" He looked confused.

"By you playing with my ass." She turned to find the door to the Mistress bedroom. On the door was a tiny brass knocker in the shape of a, "Wow! A cock knocker, or should I say a cock ringer?" Yes, a penis and scrotum. "Ole' Genie must have been a wild one. I'm feeling right at home." She used the knocker and pinched the girth of the brass cock as if jerking it off. "I like mine waaaay bigger."

Opening the door, she led them inside. With drawn curtains on most of the windows it was blinding. The room seemed to come alive with color. There was even a magnificent four post king size canopy bed. "Daaamn! Genie liked room to roll around."

Kyra seeing daylight moved past Ed to open the balcony doors. They too were unlocked and opened with a light screech. "Better put WD40 on the shopping list."

"Lube! Check!" Erin laughed, joining Kyra in stepping out on to the balcony. A gust of fresh air filled their lungs and whipped their hair about. "Oh my God, Kyra! Feel the freedom."

"Says the woman who had slaves?"

"Well, maybe not them. Come on Harriet Tubman, stop pulling at your roots. Oh, wait! Those are extensions."

"Bite me Slut!"

"Wow!" Something dawned on Erin, "I just realized something. Genie's last name Souillon... means slut in French."

"You speak French?"

"No." She fidgeted, "Somehow I just knew that. Bet I'm right." She pulls out her cellphone and actually has a signal, checking the French translation for slut. Brows rising Erin shares the info via cell before Kyra's eyes.

"Daaamn! You psychic?"

"Guess I am." Turning to peer back inside the bedroom as Kyra explores the shape of the balcony railing Erin drops her jaw. "Dang Eddie! Housewarming gift?" Kyra hearing her but not looking adds that there was not even bird poop on the balcony. Other than chipped paint it was pristine. "You go boy!" That final comment lured Kyra to glance toward Ed.

"Oh fuck!"

Ed Hanson stood in the doorway with his pants and boxers resting over his feet, his button-down white shirt totally unbuttoned revealing a white wife beater tank beneath. Six-inch pecker in hand he was jerking off like a madman, eyes rolled back into his head. Mumbling gibberish, he was dead set on cumming in front of the ladies.

"Sexual harassment Buddy. I'm getting this on video to show the cops later." Kyra uses Erin's cell to record his actions. If he heard her or knew what she was doing, he certainly didn't seem to care.

"He's not hurting anything Kyra. He probably needed this and you know it."

"You're defending this sicko? SICKO!" She referred that title toward both of them. "Unreal!"

"Put that away!" Erin takes her cell back and shuts the camera off. Pocketing it in her denim shorts she moves directly in front of Ed to observe his reaction. "You want to cum for me Eddie?" She taunted him, Eddie merely nodded, eyes still milky white.

"Don't you dare say don't shoot until you see the whites of his eyes. This is spooky Erin."

"Naaa! He's harmless! Come on Eddie... shoot that load here on my leg." She lifts her well-tanned left leg placing her kneecap right up to his urethra. Kyra had to turn away, she didn't want to see that shit. Even in contact Eddie had no reaction to her close proximity. It was if he wasn't home. Noting this Erin winced and decided to grip his chin, saliva trickling from the corners of his mouth. "Um? Elvis has left the mortuary."

"WHAT?" Kyra circled around Ed and moved in behind him in the bedroom. She wanted a safer distance from him in case he went nuts on them. As she stood behind him eying wrinkling butt cheeks a picture on the wall fell from its nail and hit the floor. Jumping at the frame's thud Kyra just knew this place really was haunted. Squealing she motioned to Erin to come inside, but the blond shrugged her off. "BITCH! GET IN HERE NOW!"

"He's getting close."

"That's not Ed."

"Of course, it's Ed."

"Possession is nine tenths of the law Wench. If you get my meaning."

"Chill out Zeddemore."

"A Ghostbuster's reference at a time like this? Using the black guy of the team even?"

"Not afraid of no ghost." She giggled, "His white sheets about to blow." Seconds later Ed Hanson nutted all over Erin's kneecap. "There it is. Feel better now Eddie?" Another nod but still going strong. His jizz making for a nice lubrication in his continued throttle Ed had no intent on stopping. Shocked by his energy considering how out of shape the man was Erin fidgeted. Deciding to shake Ed by his shoulders he merely teetered. "Yo, Casper! You better be friendly I'm not jumping off that balcony and breaking my cum covered leg."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers
12