Entity Nest Ep. 004: SHE KNOW EVIL

Story Info
Psychic readings, booze, weed, and horny ghosts...
5.6k words
4.78
4.6k
3
2

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

Psychic readings, booze, weed, and horny ghosts. "Don't judge me Dad!"

*

Sparkling blue eyes discover the light of day as Erin Parrish awakens to find her balcony door opening on its own to offer her a delightful morning draft. Realizing she was covered up she smiled, "Aw! You boys take such good care of me. You wore me out last night." She sits up in bed her blanket drifting down over her tits to her lap. Stretching vividly, she puffs her cheeks knowing she had a busy day ahead of her. Crawling from her bed she notes her Jack Daniel's bottle on a bedside stand. "Morning coffee... seeing as I need to buy coffee." A quick swig of the bourbon she swallowed and briskly shook her head. "That's going to put hair on my chest."

Setting it aside she observes the bottle rise and open up again, tilting to let booze pour on to the floor. Racing to reclaim her bottle she caps it and offers a frown. "Hey! This stuff isn't cheap. Only I drink this." A pressure on her wrist leads her to the picture frame of the ghostly group on the wall. Hand prompted toward it her finger points to a boy with no chest hair. Laughing at her first thought she said, "It doesn't really put hair on your chest silly. Guess who gets to clean that up now?" She points at the tiny puddle on her floor. "Go get my towel that I dried off with last night and soak that stuff up."

Presuming her hairless lover had gone off as the bedroom door opens up, she rubs the sleep from her eyes. From there she begins a search through her clothing for something to wear for the day. Selecting bra and panties she starts to step into her fresh thong when an obvious grip on them at her ankle nearly made her lose her balance. Hand on the dresser as support she releases the thong and watches as it is removed from her foot. "Someone doesn't want me to wear underwear." She giggles, "Works for me." Skipping her bra and panties she put on a pair of tight red shorts that dipped within her labia. Seeing cameltoe she shook her head. "Thought I left the camels over in Afghanistan." White tank top pulled over her head and covering her chest, her nipples stabbed through quite easily, not to mention the shadow of her areolas. "Guess not! There's the goose humps." A-Oasis sounded better than A-O-K!

Staring at herself in the mirror she spaces out until feeling arms around her waist, somehow a huge erection touching her ass. "Mmmm! There's the camel's long neck. Good morning to you too." It was unbelievable how she could feel her ghosts when they touched her, but she could never truly feel them herself. Hands abandoning her waist circulate under her tank top while she watches strong arms beneath it, form fitting as if spectral intruders, until both tits are squeezed. "Man, oh, man! Seeing invisible hands pawing me up is such a turn on. You boys know what you're doing, don't you?" Her tits rise up and down as if her affirmation that he at least agreed with her. Eyelids trembling at his playfulness she shakes all over. "You're giving me chills. I have a lot to do today so let's save the frisky for later."

Patting the knuckles seen over her tits she discovers that her tank top deflates if you will, as if his hands were no longer residing there. "They will be missed. Just let me get what I need to get done today. I need food, my belly is growling." She puts on ankle socks and then a pair of tennis shoes, without further taunting. Primping at her long blond hair she frowns and locates an Army ballcap, putting it on to hide her messy strands. Starting for the door she gets caught off guard by her floating towel, halting there to watch the cleanup of her booze.

"Lord, I hope that doesn't eat the stain off the wood floor. I need to buy rugs it looks like. Hang that wet towel outside to dry so it doesn't reek. Over the balcony rail with do." She points toward the opened door leading outside, "Close that when you're done so no bugs or birds get in."

Hugging the door frame to the hallway she realizes something was missing. Looking at her cleavage she sighs, "Oh no! Not leaving home without you Gemma." Going to the jewelry box she fidgets at bit before picking it up. "I know I laid the chain long wise over the box. Did one of you move it to mess with me?" No answer via moving objects she shrugged it off and clasped it about her neck. Time to go.

Hurrying downstairs, she goes to the kitchen counter and grabs her cellphone and car keys. Moving toward the front door she halts to look at her mattress and box spring, even her headboard. "Why didn't I have Jonah help me haul those up?" Smirking she looks around the empty sections of the living room and politely asks, "While I'm gone can you boys take my bed here and put it upstairs in the room across from the Mistress bedroom?" A quick inspection of boxes she points out those that also need hauled up. "These four boxes too please. If you're sweet, we can play again tonight. I'm going to buy some new sheets for the Mistress bed while I'm out. Anyone need anything? Candy?"

Suddenly a chill caressed her body, making her look at the ceiling. "Does... Earl like candy?" Dead silence! "Am I... wrong in wanting to make friends with Earl? We do all have to live here together." Still nothing. "He did draw a heart on the attic window, so he must want to be friends too." With zero responses, she pauses at the front door before turning the knob. Shrugging at their ignoring of her she opens the door. Before stepping over the threshold she felt a rough slap on her ass. Yelping she winced back at her invisible roommates. "Hey! If you're going to do that, do it right." Tugging her shorts down and mooning the room she felt another hard spank, then another, and another. Laughing she felt her butt cheeks turning red. "Okay! That's enough." Two more just for fun she pulled her shorts up and danced out on to the front porch. "I'll be back in a few hours." A blown kiss at her spectral spankers sent her on her way.

********

The town of Belltower, population 6,000 plus... quaint and scenic.

"I love the winding curves in these parts, they're so beautiful on both sides." Erin rocks out to the song Get Stoned by the band Hinder, her thoughts telling herself, "What a song... getting stoned sounds awesome. I wonder if there's a marijuana dispensary nearby? It would be a trip to have the boys all over me while I'm drunk and high." Pondering the boys, she grits her teeth, "Shit! If anyone finds out I'm a ghost freak the stoning might take on a whole new thing entirely. Stone the Witch!" She giggles accusing herself. "I'm ate up I swear."

Pulling into her former hotel housing's parking lot she shuts her engine off and hops out. Climbing a staircase to the second floor she passes a cute young Latina maid, sharing a warm smile between one another. Badging into her room Erin steps inside and gathers her things into her suitcase and tidy's up so that the maid had very little to do once she vacated. Feeling sociable she leaves a twenty-dollar tip on the tiny dining table with a TV remote on it. "Kid deserves it."

Leaving she stops the girl and tells her of the tip and thanks her for her dedicated care over the past week until getting her home finalized. Delighted to be noticed the girl saluted Erin military style. Shocked by it Erin returned the respect. "Thanking each other for our service?" Erin giggled.

"My father is in the Army."

"Oh yeah? No base close by, he stationed somewhere?"

"Germany right now. It is just my brother and I here in Belltower. He and I have nowhere else to go."

"Mom overseas with your dad?"

"No, my mother... passed away."

"I'm sorry. Why didn't you go with your dad?"

"My brother is... in jail for another 90 days. DUI! He totaled our car. It was garbage anyway." She pouted. "Thank you for your tip, without Rico's income I am struggling. I wish every tenant was as nice as you. When this place has tenants."

"Well, it is unusual to tip a hotel housekeeper. I just... like your smile and I'm in a really good mood."

"You are glowing."

"Am I?" Erin looked surprised, "Well, I just bought my first home and made quite a few new... friends."

"I have none."

"Aw! Don't make me cry."

"I did not mean to make you... please stay glowing."

"I intend to. Hi, I'm Erin." She extends a hand of friendship.

"Isabel. It is a pleasure."

"You're a tiny one." Erin sizes her up, "5 foot 4?"

"5'5! Close enough."

"80 pounds wet? Do you eat?" Erin giggles.

"When I have money."

"You have a twenty now so feed your belly."

"Rent is overdue. As I said I am sole income right now. 90 days is a long time all by myself." She pouted with a grim appearance. Erin dropped her suitcase and leaned against the railing arms folded to hear the girl out. It was becoming evident that there was more to her dilemma.

"Are you... homeless?"

"As of tomorrow, I will be. I do not even have a car to sleep in thanks to Rico. Please do not... worry about me, I do not want you to."

"Are you even... 18?" The girl shied away. "Seriously? You're living on your own all alone? Doesn't your father send you money?"

"No! Father told us to fend for ourselves. I am 17, please do not call any social services."

Nodding negatively Erin let her know that wasn't even on her mind, "And your employer here doesn't know?"

"I will not tell Mister Porter, he..." She almost expressed fear, "...likes me. I do not wish him to know I live alone, nor do I want to let him know I am... almost on the street. He might... try to bribe me."

"Yeah, that guy gives me the creeps." She recalled the hotel owner looking shady, then thinks to herself, "Sad that the guy gives me the chills more than my roomies do." Fidgeting a bit Erin looked at her room key, "Tell you what, I'll pay my room up for two weeks, you can stay here after Friday. Save your money until then." She eyes the towel and bedding cart, "Are those king size sheets?"

"Yes."

"Here!" She digs into her purse and produces a hundred-dollar bill handing it to her, "I'm buying a set, just sleep on the ones on my bed in the room. I'm clean. Or you can take those off and wash them, then put them back on when you can." She grabs a sheet set and puts them under her armpit.

"You do not have to do this." The girl looked too proud to take charity.

"I want to. Let me borrow your pen." She swipes it from her cart and writes down her cell number on a tiny notepad that Isabel used to keep track of things needed in each room. "Call me if you need to talk."

"You are most kind. Th-thank you." Giving Erin her number in return a tear formed in the girl's eye.

"I have to go. Friends?" Erin curls a pinky in hopes Isabel trusted her enough to entangle her own pinky. Doing so with a blush Erin winked at her and grabbed her suitcase. "Let me know how you're doing." Waving goodbye became another salute. Once her things are loaded into the Land Rover, she makes a quick trip to the office and pays up for three weeks rather than two. The owner Truman Porter expressed lust while looking at Erin's cleavage, it was enough to let her know that he was capable of anything. There was just something dark about his demeanor, she couldn't quite peg it. A shiver and a timid smile she thanked him and vacated in a hurry.

Returning to her vehicle Erin looked up at Isabel and whistled loud enough to attract her attention. Peering over the rail she smiled. "You have three weeks. Just call me Mother Teresa." Her kindness brought tears to Isabel's cheeks. "Oh! I'm not done." Erin leans on the fender well of her SUV and looks up a local Pizza joint, dialing the number. "Yes, Hi, I'd like to order a large meat lovers pizza. Two liters of Pepsi. Do you have brownies? Awesome! One brownie pan too. Delivery please, to the Belltower Inn, room 33." She proceeds to read off a credit card number that she had memorized. "Thank you!" Hanging up she grins at Isabel, "Lunch, supper, and midnight snack. Take care Isabel. Call me!"

"God bless you." Was good enough for Erin.

Leaving the hotel Erin drove around Belltower and found a Pharmacy, parking out front and going inside. Within, she procured ten boxes of latex Trojan's and more lube. At the cashier she giggled, "Don't judge me." The woman behind the counter simply said, "Can't be too careful these days." After walking out her true thoughts were, "Whore!" Pretty safe assessment! Judge, jury, and sexecutioner!

Spotting a Thrift store, she tossed her drugstore bag into the SUV then took a walk across the street. Entering the Dollar store she stocked up on a few food items, definitely coffee, bought a skillet and silverware, a black Sharpie pen, toilet paper, extra hygiene products, and as an experiment five boxes of plastic wrap.

"Let's try mummifying one of the boys so I can see him better. If condoms allow touch on my end the cellophane should offer the same effect. Oooo! Rubber gloves even. We can start with this and see what happens. See? Ha!" A full cart of supplies paid for, she headed back to her Land Rover and loaded up.

Finding a hardware store three blocks away she yet again parked and went in for weed killer and an actual weed whacker, spare twine for the future. Light bulbs, hammer, nails, oil for her mower, a pair of fans to help in keeping cool, and cleaning supplies, ended her shopping. Mainly due to the amount of room in the back of her Land Rover. Supplies loaded she noticed a pair of teenagers skateboarding on the sidewalk. Curious, she cut them off by waving them down. The boys checking her chest out seeing lively nipples made her shake her head. Kids!

"Hey guys? I'm new around here, is there a Marijuana Dispensary nearby?"

"Fifty miles away in Highland." One boy laughed, "No joke! That's the name of the town."

"Fuck you have nice tits." The other boy sighed aloud.

"They are nice, aren't they?" She shook them just to be silly. "Thanks for noticing. Either of you know where I can score some weed. Somewhere closer to home anyway." The boys look at one another with uncertainty. She could tell they were leery to talk to a stranger about possible sources. "I'm no cop."

"Prove it!" They join forces.

"Would a cop do this?" She lifts her tank up and flashes them her 36C's for a second only.

"Undercover might!" The tallest chuckled.

"Bet you're hot undercovers."

"If it's warm out I sleep on top." She giggles, "Seriously guys, I want weed."

"Don't trust you still." The shorter redheaded boy winced, "What's in it for us?"

"Nothing sexual. Twenty bucks split between you?"

"At least moon us."

"Forget it! You're using me. Tits were enough. Thanks for wasting my time." She turns stepping from the sidewalk to the street in returning to her SUV.

"Hold up!" The redhead called out, "Follow us, three blocks over." They start skateboarding as she gets in her vehicle and takes the chance. It wasn't like she didn't know how to take care of herself, having combat training. If they tried anything she could easily disable the punks. Tailing them they led her to a less appealing area of Belltower, mainly poverty. The redheaded boy knocking on the door of a rundown house while the taller brown-haired kid stepped to her passenger side door. Lowering her window, he leans on it.

"How much you need?"

"It's just me so a dime would do. It better be some good stuff or I'll look you two up."

"Anytime Baby!" He chuckled.

"Uh huh!" She smirks then noticed someone answering the door. The redhead going inside she just turned up her radio to hear Five Finger Death Punch's song Jekyll and Hyde. The boy hearing it nodded.

"Killer jam! I'm Vince."

"I'm Army Brat Barbie." She taps her ballcap as a reference. Looking down the street she noticed a sign that caught her imagination. "Belltower has a resident psychic?"

"Ole' lady Stone. Everyone calls her Brimstone because her first name is Brimley. She's like 70, maybe older."

"Interesting."

"You believe in psychics?"

"Not until recently." She chuckled knowing that ghosts were real. "Wonder if I need an appointment?"

"Nobody goes to her anymore, so I doubt it. She only comes out to walk her poodle." He leers at the house as his friend who went inside is seen coming back, "Here's Brion."

Reaching Vince, Brion frowns, "Tory won't do business out in the open. You have to come inside."

"That's what she said." Vince laughed, then grit his teeth, "Sorry!"

"I'm not going into some stranger's house. If this Tory wants to sell, tell him or her I'll be down the street a few minutes longer."

"Brimley's?" Vince asked.

"Maybe you're the psychic." Erin giggled.

"I am..." Vince laughs putting fingers to his temples as if reading her mind, "I see... I see... you naked in my bed."

"Not going to happen Vinnie!" She shook her head with a devious grin. "Tell Tory I'll be at the psychic's petting her poodle." Erin then drove on ahead and stopped in front of the house. Phone number on the sign she dialed it from her cell and awaited any answer.

"Hello?" A weak voice spoke.

"Hi! Are you reading today? Tarot? Palms? As long as it doesn't cost me a fortune." She laughed, "Bad joke, I apologize."

"I hear it all the time Dear. Shut your car off and come on in."

"You know, I'm outside? Boy, you're good."

"I do have windows."

"Oh, right!" Erin giggled, "I'm..."

"Friend? No, that's not quite right... is it, Erin?"

"Whoa! You really are good. Erin yes. Hi Brimley! I heard your name from a neighbor boy. It's a pleasure."

"I have to pee. The front door is open."

"I could probably do that myself if you don't mind."

"It's better you do before I read your fortune. You might soil your red shorts."

"Right!" Erin laughed, "Be right in." Hanging up she started to unhook her seatbelt then realized, "How did she know I was wearing red shorts?" A chill ran up her spine. "Is this... I have to know more." Stepping from her SUV and locking it up, she walked up to the house. A single knock first she walked on in to discover a white poodle strangely quiet sitting at her feet. Looking up at her just inside the door gave her another chill. "Hello there. Who might you be?" Kneeling down to pet the dog it sniffed her hand then darted away as if frightened.

Toilet flushing first, then a sink running it took two minutes for a restroom door to open. Out stepped a white-haired woman wearing an oxygen hose, dragging a portable tank behind her. Standing up Erin waved. "Did I call on you at a bad time?"

"Not at all. I had a feeling I would have a visitor today. Bathroom is yours."

"Your dog seemed spooked by me."

"Don't mind Cotton, he's old like I am."

"Aww! You don't look a day over 50." Erin winked in passing, closing the bathroom door behind her. Dropping her shorts and tinkling she heard Brimley offer tea. "I'm fine but thank you. I appreciate you seeing me short notice."

"Business is slow, I'm grateful for the company."

Wiping off then pulling her shorts up, Erin washed her hands and stepped back out to find Brimley seated in her kitchen at a circular dining table. "Come sit!" She offered the chair across from her. Smiling Erin sat down and stared at the woman without blinking. Her dog Cotton returned to sit once again at Erin's feet, still without so much as a bark or whine.

"Cotton is a quiet one. Most poodles I know bark at their own shadow."

"Does he have a shadow?" Brimley winced, looking down to her side as if to see for herself.

"Ummm? Okay, how do we do this? How much first?"

"One hundred..." She pauses, "That was very nice of you."

"What was?"

"Fifty for you my Dear! Two of us can do good deeds."

"You... know I gave a girl a hundred dollars earlier?"

"More than that."

"Right! Tip and housing. Wow! I'm impressed."

"Let us talk of this... housing."

"The hotel?"

"No, your recent purchase."

"You know I just bought a house?" She laughs, "Mind blown Ms. Stone. That rhymed!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers
12