Entity Nest Ep. 007: EERIE BARKER

Story Info
Erin learns of Brimley's demise. Doggonit!
4.7k words
4.93
3.4k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers

Morning sunshine!

As every early morning the balcony doors to the Mistress bedroom were opened up to let the sunlight in as a refreshing wake up call. It was tradition in the house Souillon except during winter. Subservient lessons taught to Geneiveve Souillon's slaves that had become embedded even unto death.

Feeling a cool breeze sift across her flesh the current Mistress of the house Erin Parrish revived to an extremely vibrant nipple erection, sign of a good night's rest. With her white sheet cloaking most of her body she herself felt as if a ghost. Sensing warmth along her backside, a pressure against her ass she craned her neck to see an interesting sight.

"Well now! A sheet reveals body mass just like rubber gloves and condoms?" She reaches for the sheet to touch her snuggling bedmate only to find her merest caress to deflate the mass, the sheet fluttering back into place behind her. A frown said it all.

"Shoot! I was hoping to feel up some muscles." She just could not grasp why condoms and gloves allowed substance to be held firmly, while other fabrics could not. "Maybe I should just buy all of you studs latex body suits." No fun in that though, she craved body heat and flesh. A real man, one alive and willing to take what he wanted crept into her thoughts. While yes, her deceased playmates gave her the taking part in abundance it was that heartbeat that was missing. The chest hair. The muscle definition. A true throbbing cock to fill her voids. Someday!

Arms still surrounding her waist are met with a smile, at least hands could still be felt upon her person. Warm sensations along her shoulder moving toward her neck she knew her lover was getting frisky. Closing her eyelids once more she embraced his passion and rolled toward him on to her back. Those lovely kisses tugging at her lip abandoned its succulence and found her throat for tender suctions that could indeed leave hickies. Rising back up as if a tongue licking her neckline, then a compression of lips over her chin, finally rediscovered her lips and forced her mouth wide, an invisible tongue toying with hers. Applying her tongue to his as if Frenching looked embarrassingly cute considering it appeared one sided, although feeling an actual entanglement made it worth her time.

She was learning something new every day. Her sheet rising over her body going unnoticed appeared as if her lover was taking her missionary, perhaps it was because the boy known as Amos was indeed easing inside her. Legs wide to encourage entry she felt her pussy lips spread out wrapping about something unseen, her vagina walls graced by a mighty big boy. Her hands unable to touch him they simply reached for open space beneath her uplifted sheet. Able to see beneath it her own body being made love to was mind blowing. Like some hot air balloon her sheet was hollow and form fitting of the bodily stature of her lover. Amazing! Even after her turbulent destruction last night, Erin Parrish was receptive. Tender none the less.

"Careful!" She mumbled, "Mistress is a little sore."

Amos kept his thrusts in short sensual repetitions. Making love to Erin was perfect at the moment. Try as she might to cling her legs around his hips, she just couldn't find him. This was becoming one sided in so many ways, she craved touching, holding on to some form of reality, yet finding it impossible. After five minutes with her eyelids sealed to absorb the passionate sensations, he offered Erin opened her eyes to find a pleasant surprise. Her cellphone still recording was held by two gloved hands hovering to her side capturing every angle of her lovemaking session. Smiling at him she whispered, "Making me into a porn star Curly?" Thumbs up! Regardless, even if he had no idea what a porn star was. "I'm glad you've taken up a hobby."

It still boggled her mind how her cell was even charged up let alone her camera still recording nonstop. It was obvious there was some sort of energy connection, maybe ghosts absorbed electrical current in the air and allowed it to be transferred, it was her only solution. Any paranormal shows she had ever watched often had a reverse effect, usually sapping the power rather than charging it. At least she didn't have to plug it in to charge anymore.

"Just don't butt dial anyone while you're capturing my good side. I'd hate for my mom to hear me having a screaming orgasm." Back to Amos, Erin devoted her passions as best she could, his deep but delicate insertions were raising the bar on her hormones, a squealing climax brought to light. Cooing at her early morning treat Erin sighed and patted the bedsheet over her, literally peering between the sheet and her body to spy only open air and shadow. Like a billowing flag the sheet collapsed on to her. "This is infuriating." She laughed. "Let me up Famous Amos I need to pee."

Escaping her she felt a soft weight vacate, her cunt enduring a thick loss, even as a head slid twice over her clit in a pleasurable finality. Allowing her to sit up Erin scurried from her nice warm bed and into the bathroom across the hall. In her travels she passed by multiple gloved hands honoring her with well taught handmade heart symbols. The love was constantly evident. Sitting on the toilet tinkling she found Curly manning her cell recording even that.

"Okay Curly Boo! Hand me my phone. A girl needs her privacy now and then." Her cell passed over she makes a motion with her knuckles, "Close the door behind you." Out he went, door latched. "So precious." She giggled.

Shutting her camera off she checks the weather and peruses the world news. Sending texts to her mom offering her love first. "I wish I could tell her dad is here with me but that would bring her to tears, and she might think I'm losing my mind." She fidgets, "Kind of makes you wonder if Vivian DeVore went through this before she flew over the cuckoo's nest. She might not have been capable of handling things like I am. Her kids seemed shady though, yet again they were pretty open to my final offer being thirty grand lower than their market value. They just wanted to unload this burden. Mine, all mine!" She was glad to have a home that came with such joyous features. Having a multitude of lovers was just a perk. Her secret!

Caught off guard her cell rang, and she nearly dropped it. Catching it in a hot potato moment she smiles and answers her cell. "Miss Kyra! Wassup Homie?"

"Did I wake you?"

"No! I've been up for fifteen minutes or so. We're both early risers being in the Army."

"True! Listen, I was thinking of driving over for the weekend. Up for company?"

"Are you sure your nerves can handle it? I've... made some friends since you were here last."

"Oh Lordy! Did the Realtor come back to play?"

"Nooo! But I have acquainted myself with the Casper Clan."

"Clan?"

"Relax I'm not getting racist." She giggled, "Of course, I did just purchase some white sheets for my new bed."

"I'll remember this Bitch."

"You know I love you Black Beauty."

"Stop while you're ahead Milk Toast! I'm whole wheat and you know it."

"I would love company this weekend. Oh, I went to visit a psychic. A sweet old woman over in Belltower. I learned a lot actually."

"You believe in... yeah, if you believe in ghosts, which I do too now, I'll take your word on the crystal baller."

"Brimley knows her stuff. Maybe we'll drop by and see her while you're here. Maybe she can introduce you to your future husband."

"Better be a young Denzel." Kyra laughs, "Oh! I... bought you a present. One of my reasons for coming over."

"Awww! What did you buy me?"

"Not telling you. Wait and see."

"Bigger than a bread box that we can both fit inside pretty Miss Whole Wheat? Emphasis on the HOLE in wHOLE and the WET in WhEaT."

"Too funny! Much bigger! I have to go pick it up in 45 minutes and buy a huge bow. Now that I know it's good my coming over let me get showered and be on my way."

"I was going to head into Belltower and get more groceries, but I can wait until you get here."

"It's going to take me near three hours to get there go on ahead. I'll let you know when I'm close."

"Alrighty! Hey? Don't be afraid, I swear to you my roommates won't hurt you."

"If you say so. I still say you need to call some paranormal investigators."

"Only for laughs. I don't think I want to spread the word of my home; I don't want it to become a tourist attraction."

"Your call Erin. You know I just worry about you."

"No need I'm in... good hands." She ponders rubber gloves just on the other side of the door. "Okay, I'll get around and go shopping. Steaks for supper?"

"Medium well! Baked taters."

"On my list! Love you, Miss Kyra."

"Love you Miss Erin. See you in four."

Saying goodbye Erin sat her cell on the bathroom counter next to her and realized, "Dammit! I didn't buy teepee." On her list! A fast five-minute shower she was sanitary again.

Shivering after her refresher Erin hurried to her bedroom and explored her clothing options. Leaving her underwear alone knowing full well her boys would object, she chose faded denim shorts with a white belt, the denim threaded in the ass only added to her appeal, cheeks peeking out both beneath and in the pocket area. She topped them off with a white lace V-neck tank, the lace trimming her cleavage and at the lower hemline.

"Hmmm? Too see through?" She looked at herself in the mirror, "Areola shadow for sure. Do I care?" You know she didn't! Even with nipples jabbing cotton the world was in for a treat, possibly a few frowns. This was the Bible belt! "As Kyra would say, Oh Lordy!"

Going with white shoes that had lace straps wrapping around her calves she looked mighty fine. Thumbs up all around at her choices. Blond hair pinned back into a short ponytail she took one last look at herself in the mirror, her fingers gravitating toward her necklace. Gemma seemed to sparkle more than usual. "Are you really magical?" She asked in her thoughts. A blue twinkle made her cock an eyebrow. "Be good to me Gemma. Please!" A second twinkle of almost blue light she smiled. "We girls have to stick together."

Turning to her loyal followers Erin again was addressed with gloved heart symbols of seven distinct hands. Returning the favor she added, "My friend Kyra is coming to stay with us this weekend. You all remember her from the day I first set foot in the house before I bought it. I expect every one of you to be on your best behavior. No scaring her like Otis did when he possessed the Realtor. Understood?" Thumbs up! "I want her to feel safe here so try and keep Geneiveve away." Acknowledged! "Good! I'll be back in a couple hours my loves." Grabbing her purse and car keys she headed downstairs. A brief moment to eye her living room she sighed. "I own this place."

It was a good feeling.

********

Belltower...

"Victoria Louise Spencer!" A disgruntled mother beats on a bedroom door. Loud music blaring from within to the tune of Marilyn Manson's The Dope Show had gotten on Eliza's last nerve. Being a single mother was bad enough but dealing with an unruly daughter did not help. "Turn that music off!"

"WHAT? CAN'T HEAR YOU MOM." Tory smirked and kicked up the volume. Lying in bed naked curled up with her girlfriend Delilah, a buxom brunette with tattoos all across her arms, chest and thighs she found it amusing to torture her mother. Delilah shook her head and kissed her lover before pulling away, flesh sweaty and tugging at one another's body upon escape.

"Be nice to her. I need to go get ready for work anyway." Delilah Moody stood up and found her bra, slowly putting it on over her 38C's of colorful canvas.

"You're a stripper." Tory winced, "You don't go in until nightfall."

"Unlike you I like working. I go in early to help set up the bar. Boris pays me extra to..."

"Suck his dick. Yeah, yeah! Some lesbian, you are."

"Bi! You're the one that honors that code." She wags her tongue, "You know I love you though. Besides, Boris has a monster cock. Sooo, not passing up $300 a week to keep him happy."

"He's like 60."

"Sexty!" Delilah giggles as she pulls her jeans up and fastens them, concert t-shirt for the band Motionless in White topping off her attire. Music turned down by Delilah in transit, the goth girl stops just long enough to lean over and kiss Tory goodbye. "Be nice to Eliza. At least she's not charging you rent."

"Whatever! She gets free weed as it is."

"It is legal now, it's not like she needs you. Gotta go Ho!" Delilah opened the door to find Eliza just on the other side. "Hey mom!" At least they got along. A peck on Eliza's cheek at least resulted in a smile. Once Delilah had left the house and stepped on to the sidewalk, she heard barking. "Man! Does that dog ever shut up? It was barking like that when I got here early this morning."

Door opening behind her Tory stepped out nude to give her something. "Might need your wallet Skank."

"Thanks! Must have fell out of my jeans when you yanked them off of me at 3 AM." Delilah laughed. "You notice that dog still barking? It was acting crazy when I got here."

"Only dog on the block is Stoner's."

"Stone! I swear you live for Mary Jane. I've never once heard her dog bark before this."

"Who knows!"

"Brimley is pretty old. Maybe you should have a heart and go look in on her."

"I'm not walking her poodle."

"Bitch, have some sympathy. Do it for me?"

"Fine! Whatever! Let me get dressed." One last kiss for the road Delilah jumped into her beat up blue 1990 Ford Ranger, Este got her where she needed to go, named Este to complete the word Stranger in her morbid sense of humor. S.T. added to the existing RANGER! Returning to her bedroom Tory threw on some jeans and her own concert t-shirt sponsoring the band Cannibal Corpse. Fitting considering what she was destined to find.

"Where are you going?" Eliza sipped her coffee while watching the morning news.

"Running an errand down the street. Delilah's concerned because Ole' lady Stone's dog is having a fit."

"Oh? I don't recall ever hearing Cotton bark."

"That's what my girl said. Be back in a few."

Leaving the house in sandals Tory shuffled down the block and up to the front door of Brimley Stone's home. Peering through the picture window she found the poodle up on the couch back. Spotting Tory she jumped up on the windowpane, paws rubbing rapidly.

"Oh crap! If you're acting like this, it has to be bad." A few loud knocks on the door led Tory to presume either the woman was in the bathroom or done for. Seeing Cotton jump from the sofa and run toward the bedroom, pausing to shoot glances between Tory and the room led the girl to try the doorknob. Unlocked she peeked in as Cotton raced to her feet trying to lure her inside. "MS. STONE? Are you... alive?"

No response Tory took a deep breath and entered. Following Cotton into the master bedroom Tory tried again, "Ms. Stone?" She noted the woman's portable oxygen tank on its side and eased in to listen for any air release. Daring to pat Brimley on the shoulder as Cotton jumped up on the bed, it took Cotton licking the woman's face to realize her coloring was gloomy. "Ohhhh, maaaan!" Taking out her cellphone Tory called 911 and reported her passing. Once divulged Tory pouted, "Sorry if I was ever a pain in your ass. You might not miss me but..." Choked up!

Cotton stopped barking immediately and just stared at Tory. It almost looked as if the dog was shedding a tear. "Hey! Don't go making me cry." Sitting down on the foot of the bed Tory let Cotton crawl into her arms and cuddle up. "Too late!" Tory did have a heart.

Lifting the poodle up to look her in the eyes Tory felt lightheaded, witnessing the dog's gaze as becoming milky white, Tory was lost. A transfer of whitening eyes Tory stood up and trudged almost zombie like into the living room, Cotton right behind her. As if following some unseen orders Tory picked up the receiver on cordless phone from the 90's. Hitting redial on it the other end began ringing.

"Hello?" Erin Parrish answered her cell while driving. Nothing but dead silence even after three more attempts of vocal contact she hung up. Looking at the number she realized it was Brimley's from when she called her yesterday before meeting. Calling it back she found it busy. "I hope she's okay!" One last try to call it back, a voice answered that sounded bewildered. "Hello?"

"Weed lady?" Tory winced recognizing Erin's voice. Boggled as to why she was holding Brimley's phone she shook off her stupor.

"Who is this?"

"It's Tory. Hey! I... Ms. Stone is dead."

"WHAT?" Erin slowed her SUV to listen closer.

"I heard her dog going crazy, so I checked on her. I found her dead. I called 911 so someone is on their way."

"I'm on my way into town now. Maybe six miles out. I'll be there shortly. Thank you for calling me, Tory."

"Sure thing." She didn't know why she even did that. The fact she had no idea of Erin's number troubled her even more. Hanging up Tory heard sirens and headed outside, Cotton sitting on the living room floor patiently, eyes white.

********

Arriving at Brimley's home ten minutes after the call, having hit the gas pedal a little too heavily Erin pulled up down the street in front of Tory's home, seeing Tory and her friends and local neighbors talking. Watching the EMT's carrying Brimley's body out on a gurney, and local law enforcement Erin stepped from her vehicle and started walking toward the activity. Seeing an officer holding Cotton on the front step made her cry.

Sprinting the rest of the way she stopped only long enough to watch the EMT's load up the body. Tory, Vince, and Brion joining her from behind consoled her verbally, the boys unfortunately more interested in Erin's exposed ass cheeks than the dire situation at hand. Such is life! Such is death!

"Thanks for calling me. How did you get my number?" Erin winced.

Tory held up her palms as if uncertain, "Don't think I'm crazy but all I know is I was holding Brimley's phone. I think I hit redial and there you were."

"I had to call you back, you didn't answer immediately."

"Shock, I guess. I felt... out of it."

Hearing this Erin instantly connected invisible dots. Looking toward a pair of officers on the porch Erin stepped away and struck up conversation. "Hi! I'm Erin Parrish... was it... natural causes?"

"Coroner just left." A large black male built like a wrestler sighed, "Looks like her oxygen ran out. Passed in her sleep probably." In his arms Cotton fought to be released in seeing Erin. Losing his grip, the poodle toppled to the porch and ran back inside the home. As his partner gave chase the larger officer shook his head, "Sorry Ma'am! Are you related to Ms. Stone?"

"Friends. We just met yesterday actually. She read my fortune."

"She read her own?"

"Good question. She seemed perfectly fine when I left. I'm only here because Tory over there called me. I feel... as if I lost a family member in a strange way." She wondered if her father were here with her now. No brush of any intangible hand she presumed no.

"Parrish you say your name is?"

"Yep! Officer Barker." She noted his uniform's nametag.

"Eric but I go by Eerie." He smirked, "New around here?" He seemed intrigued by her beauty. He wasn't so bad either, under better circumstances.

"Yeah! I bought the old Souillon Manor about fifteen miles out."

"Yikes! I feel for ya. That place has some nasty history. My distant relation... were slaves to that witch Geneiveve, back in the day."

"Really?" Erin looked stunned. "I'm sorry! Before my time I'm afraid."

"Mine too!" They hear snarling and his partner cursing at Cotton. "Sounds like Dreyfus is having problems."

"Mind if I give it a try? Cotton and I got along pretty well yesterday."

"Cotton? Go figure!" Barker rolled his eyes at yet another reminder of his heritage.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers
12