Entity Nest Ep. 008: DOGGY DADDY

Story Info
RUNNA RUCK RAGGY? Let's Shag!
4.4k words
4.76
3k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Belltower Virginia...

"You and Cotton stay here Brimley! I'll leave the windows open for you. I have to grab some serious food; my cupboards are pretty bare. My friend Kyra is coming today so we're cooking out. Once I buy a grill." Erin Parrish spoke to the poodle in the co-pilot chair of her SUV. A canine which was now inhabited by the spirit of elderly psychic Brimley Stone, recently deceased. Her loyal pup was honored to share its body with his favorite human. "I'll try to hurry."

Locking up after rolling her windows down halfway, Erin got out and walked into the Walmart outlet. Grabbing a cart, she rushed about the store grabbing everything listed on her cell. Steaks, potatoes, aluminum foil, sour cream, etc. Lots of other long term can goods, box mac & cheese, rice, salad makings, you name it, her cart was full. Finding a small grill in the lawn area she grabbed charcoal, and lighter fluid to go with it. Wishing she had more room but piling everything up on a mountainous level she grabbed dog necessities now that she had a pet pal to care for.

On her way to checkout, she passed by the candy aisle and stopped cold. "Hmmm? What should I pick up for Earl as a peace offering?" Why she was buying candy for a ghost not even she knew. It wasn't like the boy could eat it. If anything, it was the visual that she was hoping might bring a smile to the so-called Outcast. "Saltwater taffy. If he doesn't like them, I'll eat them." Two bags in her cart she was off.

Paying with her credit card reminded her she needed a P.O. Box still, but with perishable food she really couldn't get that done today. Noticing a number of customers admiring her, she flirted a bit, bending over as if fiddling with her shoe straps, or offering a hint of breast while her shirt fanned wide. It was just too irresistible. Cart full of bagged items she rolled her goods out into the parking lot. Unloading her things into the hatchback she found Brimley watching with almost a droll look.

"Yes, I bought you Gravy Train. Cotton has to eat to keep you both going so get used to the new diet. I even bought a tennis ball; you can practice your back swing." A bark followed by a snarl let her know Brimley was not amused. Those white eyes were looking bitter. "Milk Bone?" She lifted a box up and shook it. Cotton took over his body in that moment, eyes returning brown. "There's my little guy." Opening the box, she tossed one at the poodle and it bounced on to the floorboard. Giving chase was almost amusing.

Loaded, Erin returned her cart to an outside cart park and walked back to her Land Rover, climbing in. Starting her vehicle, she waited until Cotton returned to the passenger seat licking his lips from his snack. "I hope you're ready to live in my world Brimley. I know I could use your skills if you still possess them in this body. Family?" She points at the dog then to herself. Cotton yipped, his eyes clouding up again. "Was that a Milk Bone or a Milky Bone? I know you can't help it, but those white eyes are just spooky. At least I know when you're Brimley and when you're Cotton. Let's hit the road Thelma and Louise style." Brimley always loved that old movie. Sitting forward to face the dash she lifted a paw as if to say, "Drive on!" Sure, thanks Miss Daisy. Another wonderful movie!

********

Making it home within twenty minutes Erin traveled the gravel path back to Souillon Manor, Cotton... nope... Brimley stood up on her/ his hind paws and looked out the window at the oncoming property and almost looked fearful, her tilted gaze offering a whimper. Worried Erin slowed up and offered advice, "Hold your bladder Brimley. I don't want to clean out my car. If I can survive here so, can you."

Acknowledging Erin, the poodle sat back down in the seat and just looked at her new caretaker with curiosity. Waiting until Erin came to a complete stop, shutting off her Land Rover, Brimley crawled over into Erin's lap between she and the steering wheel. Acting as if mesmerized by her necklace the dog sniffed at the gem. Whimpering at it the gem twinkled, the pooch tilting its head as if recognizing there was more to it than even Brimley herself predicted when alive.

"My ghost boys say there's magic in the necklace. Now that I think back to when I found it in the desert it did seem to call out to me even as dusty as it was. I just chalked it up to the sun beating down on the gem. I want to believe it's my guardian angel, but I'm not completely convinced. I took it off last night and locked it away. When I did my 12 Casper's kind of savagely raped me. I mean don't get me wrong I was willing, but they did take me by surprise. Four hours straight." She smiled briefly and winked at the dog, "I lost count of how many orgasms I had. Thing is the jewelry box got knocked over and the contents, including Gemma here fell out. The second she did the ghosts stopped their lust and apologized. I'm not sure what Gemma had to do with it all, but my gut tells me she was upset I left her out of what I was doing by locking her up. Jealous rage maybe?" She toys with the bluish gemstone. "I need a stronger chain I'm afraid I'll lose her one of these days."

Resting the gem back between her tits Cotton sniffed at it a second time, this round touching his nose to it. As if zapped by an electrical current the poodle began yelping in pain. Shocked, Erin twisted the necklace around to the backside of her neck with the gem along her spine and coddled the dog. This had her worried. Milky eyes retreating to brown Cotton was back and miserable.

"We'll get to the bottom of this Brim... Cotton. You have my word." Opening her car door, she lowered Cotton using one hand to the ground and let him sniff at the yard. Sighing while watching him from her seat she pulled Gemma back around and poised the gem in front of her eyes. "Alright Missy! Enough of that. Cotton and Brimley have been through enough don't you think? If you are magical let's keep it to good magic, not bad. We've been together four years now you and I so, I think you owe it to our friendship. I saved you from that sand trap and brought you home with me, it must show you I'm loyal." She sees it twinkle again as if understanding that bit of truth. "I saw that, Gemma. You know it's a fact. I want answers girlfriend." Nothing! Talking to jewelry was no different that talking to your vehicle. Right, Rover? Her Land Rover.

Returning her gaze toward Cotton, Erin peaked a brow, seeing the dog sitting pretty but staring up at something. "You see Dad?" Without altering its stare, the dog yipped. "One yip for yes, two for no." Another single bark, then a wagging button tail. "See? Now at least dad has company too, being stuck outside the house. You can visit him when you go potty." The family was coming together.

Unloading her groceries and taking them into the house she was met by the boys offering her help. She made the trips from the car to the door; they took the bags to the kitchen. The chain gang was a well-oiled machination. With only the grill and dog food items left in the SUV Erin paused to watch Cotton seem to be taking a walk with her dad's spirit. It was heartwarming. A thought suddenly striking her Erin headed inside the house and went upstairs to Mistress room and took two rubber gloves out of the box. Hurrying back downstairs she stopped in the living room. "Someone put the meat in the refrigerator please. Not the freezer, just the fridge part." Listening for a refrigerator door open she smiled, "Thank you."

Going back outside Erin walked over to Cotton, "Point out Dad for me." A paw lifted as if to shake a hand. Following the paw Erin poised a glove as if to help put it on, "Experiment with me here dad. The ghosts in the house can wear these and I can hold their hands. Let's see if they work outside here." To her shock the glove stiffened up and a hand was entering the latex, fingers filling until on perfectly. "YES! WOOHOO!"

The glove lifting away from Erin appeared to be examined, likely with disbelief. At her feet Cotton barked and hopped up and down on his hind legs. Once the glove was embraced by her father Benjamin Parrish, the glove reached out to palm his daughter's cheek. Laying her head in his hand Erin wept. "I needed this daddy. I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you passed away." Palm patting her cheek it moved away and pinched her nose. "You always knew how to cheer me up. I love you dad." Second glove added a hug was overdue. More just gloves rubbing her back, but it was nice regardless. She still could not hold him back in a genuine embrace. Better than nothing, she would accept it.

"So awesome!" Hands lowering away from Erin, she knew he was kneeling to pet Cotton on top of his head. Cotton almost seemed to blush, eyes turning white again. "Aw! You made Brimley say hello too." Turning away Erin went to her SUV for the grill and spotted the bag of dog items. Digging in for a tennis ball she chuckled turning toward her dad, "Heads up!"

Tossing the ball, the gloved hands caught it just as Cotton grew excited. Whipping the ball out into the yard Cotton gave chase. "Saves me the humility of making an old woman play tennis. You two have a... ball... I'm going to put my grill together before Kyra gets here." Toolbox handy in her hatchback the grill took five minutes to assemble. Resting it on the front porch Erin headed inside to make certain food was properly put away. Finding it all unpacked on the table was good enough for her. At least they had the steaks properly put in the fridge to thaw better. Navigating her cupboards and pantry her food was placed where she wanted it. Grabbing one of the few bowls she owned Erin put tap water in it and took it outside so that Cotton could grab a drink. Panting from multiple chases after the tennis ball Cotton quenched his thirst.

While the dog drank up, Ben utilized his newfound ability to hold things and brought the charcoal and lighter fluid up to the porch. Nodding with a pucker Erin had to offer praise, "Grilling out always was more your thing, wasn't it? I'll let you grill our steaks later." After resting the items next to the grill Ben rose his knuckle up to lightly tap Erin on the chin. "Not boxing with you. You can land a punch, but I can't. No fair!"

Bantering ended two minutes later as a car horn blared down the drive. "Kyra made it." Erin bubbled up then froze to look back at her dad's hands. "Ummm? Might want to hide out a bit until I can explain things to Kyra. If she doesn't have a nervous breakdown, you can give her a hug. Don't go getting fresh either."

Walking out to meet Kyra, Erin notices a head sticking out of her rear seat passenger window. "Oh crap! What did you do?" Shaking her head as Kyra parked behind the Land Rover, Erin bypassed greeting Kyra in favor of saying hello to an overly excitable... "You brought Scooby Doo for a visit to a haunted house?"

"I saw him and felt he was perfect." Kyra leered back from her driver's seat. "I figured you could name him Scooby Boo."

"He's gorgeous." The Great Dane was a slobbering mess, but he adored Erin's making over him. "Wanna run off boy?" She opened the door letting him out to run crazy all over the yard. Kyra venturing around her Ford Edge to hug her bestie. "Don't hate me, I just feel safer if you had something around that you could depend on if you needed protection."

"I have my M-16! Which I need to unpack." Erin laughed yet embraced her girl. "I love you Whole Wheat."

"Same here White Bread."

"A lot has happened this week, I hope you're ready. Bring changes of underwear? You might need more."

"Ohhh, Lordy!"

"Remember I told you earlier about that Psychic?"

"Yeah?" Cotton ran over and sat down at Kyra's feet. "Awww! You already have a puppy." Crouching she makes over Cotton as eyes go from brown to white. Kyra bulged her eyes but didn't let go. "Uhhh? Erin?"

"Meet the Psychic."

"A poodle?"

"Well... Brimley passed away after my visit yesterday. Her spirit is now in her dog, note the milky eyeballs. Those are just signs of when Brimley is in control."

"Trying not to have a panic attack." She carefully sits down on the ground to lean back against her vehicle. "This is insane. How do you know... she's in there?"

"What part of crystal balls don't you see? White eyes glistening?"

"Haha!" While coping the Great Dane races up to sniff at Cotton's butt. Kyra picked Cotton up to keep her/ him safe, hugging the poodle. Cotton kissed her chin for being her savior. "Back off Scoob."

"I got..." Erin starts to nudge the Dane away when gloved hands appear and grabs the dogs collar dragging him away. Kyra seeing this squealed, "What now?"

"I told you a lot's happened this week. Meet... daddy."

"SAY WHAT?" Kyra stood up and held Cotton close to her chest. A single gloved hand lifts high and salutes her. The Dane freaking out at being restrained by something unknown cringed as if the real Scooby Doo making Erin chuckle.

"Let him go Shag. He needs to get used to the place just like Kyra here. You haven't seen anything yet Mi Amiga." Taking Kyra by her hand Erin leads her beautiful ally up to the porch and inside. The second Cotton was carried over the threshold his eyes turned brown. Brimley could not pass over, only her host body. Within Kyra froze in step and found herself facing eight pairs of floating gloves waving in a friendly manner. Going from waves to building finger hearts she lost it. Laughing hard she had to sit Cotton on the floor or drop him. "One, two, three..." She counted hands.

"Eight in here right now. There are twelve boys. One more boy stuck in the attic. Then, there's the former Mistress Geneiveve Souillon."

"OH... DEAR... GOD! 14 ghosts?"

"16 with Dad and Brimley." Erin pointed back at the front door to see Scooby Boo seated quietly, eyes white, two gloves dangling from the dog's collar. "Either Brimley jumped pups, or dad figured out how to build a better doghouse." Curious as to which Erin added, "One woof for dad, two for Brimley." One woof it was. "Mom always said you were a dog."

"Any more we don't know about?" Kyra whimpered. Before Erin could answer the boys, all shared a thumbs up, then pointed toward the back of the house. "What are they getting at?"

"Geneiveve was a slave owner back in the 1800's. I'm guessing they... live... lived out back somewhere. Live being past tense."

"Slave owner? THAT BITCH!" Being black herself the topic was sensitive. As soon as she yelled a piano began playing upstairs with sharp angered keys. As before the lid was slammed shut on Geneiveve and all was silent.

"That's the boys shutting her up."

"Unreal!"

"Welcome to my humble home, Homie." Erin giggled. "They won't hurt you. I made them promise not to possess you like Otis did the Realtor."

"That's good to know. Otis?" A hand waved then shared a glove with her that had Otis written on it. He then delicately took Kyra's hand and poised it to kiss her knuckle. Shocked by a sensation Kyra snapped a glare at Erin, "I felt that."

"Try feeling... I'll shut up now." Erin laughed, "Let's just say..." She wags her tongue like a lizard and looks down at her thighs.

"OH, HELL NO!" Kyra dropped her jaw and drew her fingers away from Otis. "You didn't!"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it. Just relax we're in good hands. Right fellas?" All thumbs up. Leaning into Kyra she whispers, "Wait until you see them wearing condoms."

"You're sick." Kyra sneers then busts up laughing. "Seriously?"

"All big boys! And, before you ask... yes I did." Erin twists in step, "Get that grill fired up Doggy Daddy." The Dane's eyes returned to normal acting jittery as the gloves tucked in its collar was reclaimed, being put on right before Kyra's eyes.

"That's really... your dad?"

"Ben is his name in case you've forgotten. Come on let's grab your bag. I hope you brought dogfood for Scooby. I only bought a small bag for Cotton, and he is a whole lot shorter."

"Two huge bags of Gentle Giant. I don't know about nutritional, but the brand name fit him."

"Good enough for now. This is crazy, I now have two dogs."

"16 ghosts! At least they won't eat you out of house and home."

Again, wagging her tongue at Kyra, she had to brag, "No... they just eat me out."

"STOP THAT!" Kyra pelted her friend's arm with a knuckle, "Are they... that good?"

"Find out on your own."

"Mmmmhmmm!" Kyra glanced at the windows of the home while outdoors getting her things. To her surprise she saw eight hands with fingers divided as if a tongue eating at the Y. She had to fan herself, "You've been teaching them dirty thoughts."

"Speaking of teaching. You know sign language, right?" Dogfood bag in hand Erin marches for the porch, bypassing her father's hands lighting up charcoal in the grill with a bic lighter he found in her car. It was good to have some mobility again.

Following Erin with her suitcases Kyra winced, "You want me to teach them to sign?"

"Beats them writing on the windows and mirrors all the time. I mean I've got the yes and no answers figured out but there's questions that can't be answered with a thumbs up or down."

"I guess I can try. Do you even read sign language?"

"A little but not enough. Pretty much hello and goodbye." As they enter the house Kyra finds hands claiming her luggage, shocked she lets the ghosts take them upstairs. "Spare room where you put my bed up Boys. Oh, can you make the bed? Sheets are in a box in Mistress room."

"Are you a slave owner now, too?" Kyra scowled.

"They're white!" Erin shrugged with a tedious grin, "They were Geneiveve's sex slaves. I've... adopted them." She carries the dogfood to the pantry, stashing the bags into a corner by her dryer.

"Sick! Sick! Sick! Twisted even."

"Probably! But it's fun. They adore me."

"For how long? Their old Mistress is still here too, right?"

"Well, yes, but she's locked in her music room and under constant guard. The boys take shifts. Considering Geneiveve poisoned them all in the 1800's they're not really keen on serving her these days."

"That's terrible. Oh my God!" She could feel the sadness all around her.

"Brimley told me..." Erin paused, "Speaking of... where is Cotton?" She ignored what she had planned to relate and stepped out into the living room. "For that matter... where's Scooby Boo? No, I'm not singing the theme song." Gloved hands pointing upstairs lead the ladies up the staircase, passing the guest room where sheets were billowing in the air to be put on the mattress. In the gloom at the end of a very long hallway Erin and Kyra found Cotton and Scooby sitting in front of a door that even Erin herself had only ventured into once when first looking at the home before purchase.

Almost transfixed the dogs barely react to Erin and Kyra's presence up close. "What's wrong guys?" Brown eyes meant neither were possessed. Of course not, Brimley, and Erin's dad weren't able to enter the manor. That meant something was alluring the dogs into a calm demeanor.

"What room is this?" Kyra whispered.

"Study, I think. Remember all the bookcases?"

"Oh yeah! The library full of first addition books. You know I like to read." She watches Erin open the door and peek inside. Curtains drawn toward the back of the home kept it dark. Light switch turned on Erin enters and looks around. "What do you see boys? Hear I guess." Scooby Boo cautiously followed her in but shrank as if fearing something. Cotton and Kyra side by side joined them, the poodle sniffing about. Taking the time to draw the curtains on the window facing the backyard Kyra peered out into the woods behind the house. Eyes straining, she mumbles, "Is that a young girl?" By the time Erin took a look Kyra shook her head, "She's gone now. I swear I saw a young black girl in a tattered dress."

"Could be Mildred."

"Who?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12