Entrance Exam

Story Info
An unusual but much desired test.
2.6k words
4.32
20k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually wake, the last thing I remembered was the needle at the end of the syringe sliding into the soft white hairless skin of my forearm, and then I drifted off to sleep.

I am still a little groggy, but I am not worried. I know where I am, what is going to happen to me and what is expected of me has been described, in general terms at least, and I am mentally prepared.

I know the rationale behind the assessment I am about to be put through, and I will willingly endure it to reach my goals.

The exact details and sequence of events have been left unsaid, unarticulated for the purpose of heightening my anticipation and desire, and that is exactly how things are transpiring for I am excited and my cock strains against the smooth white cotton of my brand new panties.

I volunteered for this, I want this, whatever is to come, I want to experience it all, savor it all, finally find some form of happiness.

It was explained to me that this is just the first step along a long road of possibilities that will lead to me fulfilling my previously unrecounted fantasies, and in doing that, discover self-satisfaction.

Satisfaction, I crave it.

I must give myself wholly to the experience, to the fullest extent, demonstrate that I have completely and honestly embraced my stated desires and all that they encompass, that I am ready for my transformation.

I am a caterpillar metamorphosing inside its chrysalis, just needing that final burst of energy to emerge as a beautiful butterfly.

I can see nothing, a heavy blindfold covers my eyes, it wraps around my ears and above it, the tight caress of a set of ear defenders squeezes against my skull.

I can feel the soft leather of cuffs that bind my wrist and ankles, they pull gently against my limbs, stretching them out in a mid-range spread-eagle.

I was shown pictures of the contraption I am in beforehand, three wide rings independently suspended on a large metal frame, inside the rings is a harness for the victim's waist and a variety shackles for their limbs.

All of the rings move independently, allowing the bound victim to be moved into any position the controlling hands desired.

Photographs and reality are very different things, someone has complete power over me, I lie helpless to their will, this is intense.

A soft warm breath lands on the nape of my neck, it begins to move slowly, tickling my skin, my feelings deepen as my consummation begins, I have made the right choice, and I begin to relax as the breath lands on other parts of my body.

There is a pause, it seems to go on for a long time, I don't really know, I float in a deep bath of suspended time while my mind wonders what is next.

A light breeze begins to land on each limb, it is direct, focused, I surmise that there must be a single fan pointing towards each limb, progressively the weight of cold air being moved around starts to increase.

I begin to chill and goosebumps rise on my legs, smooth, white and hairless like my arms. The fans must be speeding up as the air is becoming more forcefully cold, this is getting unpleasant, I've never liked the cold.

I know I am suspended and from the directions of the breeze on my legs and torso, I suspect I am facing the floor.

I have no sense of time, I count my breaths to stop me from falling back to sleep and give me some anchor into the real world.

My arms and legs begin shaking very slightly as the strain on them extends through my timeless ordeal, and I am growing increasingly uncomfortably cold.

To keep panic at bay I take deep breaths through my mouth, my nose is blocked with cotton wool, so I exhale heavily through it too.

The fans have stopped, the chill slowly dissipates, and my level of comfort rises as I gradually warm.

There is a slight disturbance in the air at my feet, then my short red tartan skirt is gently lifted to expose the roundedness of my butt, then cold metal begins to play gently on the surface of my skin finally it slips under the sides of my panties.

First the left side, then the right is cut and my new panties fall away from my body.

For the first time since I woke I am a little disappointed, I had hoped to keep that particular pair of panties as a trophy, but I am not very disappointed, the thrill of being exposed has hardened my cock and it touches against my body as it lengthens towards my belly.

Something light brushes the underside of my right foot, a feather maybe, it swirls behind my knees, lightly drawing itself up the inside of my thighs, over the fullness of my cheek then up past my butt crack to come to a swirling stop at the small of my back, it hesitates for a moment then reverses position and traverses my left-hand side.

It happens, again, and again, and again, I revel in these new sensations, no one has ever touched me sexually before, and now I am an unseen person's plaything.

I have no sense of them, are they male? Female? Young? Old?

It doesn't matter, the person is not important, it is the experience which is important and I dwell on it with delight.

Nothing.

Nothing for a long time, at least I think it is a long time, but I am not sure, I've never suffered any type of sensory deprivation before and I have no datum from which to judge.

Suddenly a very large ice cube is placed on my right butt cheek, it chills me, soon it's mate lands on the left, I feel them slowly melt, freezing water running down my crack, over my ass hole, and down the underside of my scrotum.

The ice cubes are replaced and replaced again, my ass is numb from the cold, and the feeling is slowly spreading down my thighs.

Again I am left in the silence and confusion of no time.

I scream, something, probably a belt, at least four inches wide lands heavily on my butt just where it joins my thighs.

I scream again as another stroke overlaps it, stroke after stroke lands without pause, each overlapping the other as they move up my butt towards my waist, quickly turning the entire surface from freezing to red hot.

Ten stokes, my entire butt tingles with the heat and the pain, and inside my blindfold my tears well.

Again, I wait.

Heat on the inside of my thighs, very gentle, hot air perhaps from a small hair dryer moves up one thigh, then down the other, it repeats the process, I much prefer this to the cold, it never gets too hot, too painful, just stays in the Goldilocks zone, I feel my balls stir and I am close to coming when the hot air stops.

Bastard.

The tension on my arms and legs is released slightly, the blood rushes back into my hands and feet and the irritation of pins and needles bothers me for a short time.

I am flipped head over heels to lie face up parallel to the floor, hands at the bottom of my blouse stretch it slightly and the first button pops, I wait with anticipation then the second one goes.

I imagine I can hear the flight of the buttons and the gentle sound they make as they hit the ground and roll around in a small circle before finally falling to the floor.

The final button pops and my shirt is pulled wide open.

The cold metallic edge is lying on my body once again, this time it starts at my belly button, slowly ever so slowly it scrapes up my nervous flesh till it reaches the bridge of my bra.

The bridge is cut and it separates to display my boobless chest. My nipples are small, but the red face paint that covers them should make them visible to any observer.

The left front strap of the bra is cut at the apex, then the right and the remains are lifted from my body, soon the remainder of my blouse is cut and follows it.

My skirt buttons are on the left-hand side, now they go, one by one they are cut until my skirt finally slips off.

I am now naked, fully exposed.

Before my initial interview, it was requested that I let my pubic hair grow, only my pubic hair, I was to continue to shave the rest of my body below the neck, above the neck was to be grown into a long ponytail.

Now I know why, warm shaving foam is slowly and softly worked into the dark mass, then I feel the scrape of a razor as it shears the hair away.

My tormentor does not rush, they pause between each razor stroke, some pauses are short, some are long, some strokes are short, some are long, it may be just my imagination but the denuded area feels colder, finally a soft cloth is used to wipe me clean.

Once again I am flipped back to my original position and the tension on my ankles and wrists returns.

No time, how I am learning to hate no time.

I feel my body move as it is repositioned into a new stretch, then cold liquid pools at the peak of each of my butt cheeks, the viscous liquid warms quickly and the two streams merge at my crack to follow gravity's will as a stream flows down a hillside.

The lube slowly passes my asshole and then rounds my full scrotum.

A finger starts at the top of my crack, it very slowly begins to journey downwards, when it reaches its destination it makes tender swirling motions at the head of my hole, the sensation as the warmth of the lube pools at my entrance is very exciting, and own cock remains rigidly parallel to my body.

I gasp as it penetrates me, not from pain, my own finger has made that entrance many times before during my masturbatory fantasies, but from the wonder of someone else finally doing it to me.

A second finger joins it, a new sensation, I had never dared more than one, then slowly the well-lubed fingers begin to move inside me, gently, and not too far, just to the first knuckle.

Now I have three fingers inside me and they are penetrating deeper, perhaps half their length moves freely inside me, and little by little I widen to accept more of them in.

Oh yes, this is fine, the fingers continue to work extracting low moans from me until my cock explodes, then they quickly withdraw.

No time.

No time.

No time.

Something hard is laid on my butt and starts to vibrate, leisurely it is rolled down one cheek, back up, over to the other, the vibrations increase in frequency until I can feel the full mounds of my flesh shaking underneath its action, then slowly, ever so slowly the speed is stepped back down.

The tip of the vibrator is now gently pulsating at the end of my crack, it moves downwards tracing the fine line in my flesh towards its ultimate destination, I know what is coming and try to push back to meet it, it slips inside me, little by little it pushes deeper, softly penetrating until the pushing stops as its full length is seated inside.

I cum as the another's hand touches my cock for the first time, then two rings tighten around it and the ends of the vibrator moves a little, I surmise it has somehow been locked in place, but I wasn't shown a picture of this device.

Once again the vibrators speed is stepped up until it reaches maximum frequency, every nerve ending inside my ass is tingling with extreme pleasure, the vibrator keeps going, and going, and going, I cum, and I cum again, and still it keeps going my senses heightened with pleasure, after coming for the third time, the vibrations stop, the rings are loosened and the toy slowly exits my well-shaken hole.

I expected to go back into no time as I had after every other previous action, but to my surprise, my long ponytail is grabbed, I arch my back as my first real cock pauses, lightly touching the entrance of my ass, then I am pulled back to meet its length and it penetrates me.

I am no longer a virgin, not only do I not care, but I've also never been happier.

The owner doesn't use his hips at first, he simply pulls on my hair to steadily pull me further back along his length, then releases his grip to let me slide off a little.

Rinse, Repeat.

I cry from pain and pleasure, my own cock rages as my unseen lover continues to use me.

My hair is released and two large hands grab my hips and pull me back as the cock once more enters me, soon I am being fucked with vigor.

My ass is stretching to accept the cocks width and length, his fingers and the vibrator have somewhat prepared me, yet my ass still shows some resistance, without pause, he simply draws back and plunges fully into me again and again, resistance is futile, resistance is fleeting, resistance is unwanted.

I still have no real appreciation of time passing, I can't see, I can't smell, I can't hear, the only sensation I have is the cock sliding inside me over and over again, happily battering me into a previously unknown state of sexual gratification.

I try to count the strokes to give myself some reference to time but my own pleasure overrides my thoughts and I lose count as I cum again.

His fucking is frantic now, my butt shakes as his hips pound against me time after time, I am screaming my pleasure into the vacuum of my senses when suddenly the cock stops moving, it stays buried deep within me, still, steady, pushed into its full extent for just an instant before it explodes covering my insides with wet sticky warmth.

I cum again.

Slowly, still hard, he withdraws from me.

The cotton buds are the first to be removed and the stench of sex overwhelms my sense. Now the ear defenders are removed, then the blindfold, my senses slowly return and my eyes struggle to adjust to the light.

I am looking down at a grey stone floor and I can see a large pool of lube and cum stain it.

I am released from my bonds to land on my knees, slowly I raise my head to look around, on benches in a circle around me watchers sit, all dressed in pretty school uniforms, from the tenting of their short skirts I can tell they were excited by our performance.

Some of them hold the remains of my discarded clothes, tossed to them as trophies as I was disrobed during my exhibition.

"Well done Josephine, you came nine times, the pass mark was five, you have passed the entrance exam, welcome to the Academy."

The headmaster moves in front of me, wearing only a black robe, open to display the wonderful cock that had just recently abused me of my virginity, instinctively I move my mouth forward to take it in, as I do the other girls break into a round of applause.