Envy.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I save the picture and discard the rest, then scroll to Aubrey's name in my phone. By complete chance I ran into her while shopping; she was working as an associate at a corporate law firm, making the big bucks, but she "just didn't have the time for a steady relationship."

Those could have been innocent words, but my wedding ring was plainly visible and I knew she noticed it because her finger teased around it before erotically stroking my palm and leaving her business card in my hand. The bottom number was a personal one. I swore I'd tear it up and toss it in the trash as soon as she was out of sight, and I did. But not before putting it into my phone, hands shaking as I tapped away.

***

We'd met when I was doing work-study for my university's event staff and had been selected to act as a kind of local guide for visiting schools during a women's conference. It was supposed to be a simple gig, pick them up from the airport, get them to the lodging, make sure they were settled and were up to speed on the event schedule. I hadn't anticipated any issues and there weren't any, at least until Aubrey cut in with a question I wasn't quite expecting from a Dean's list student: "So, where do you go to drink around here?"

I wasn't sure if she was messing with me or not, so I simply stood at looked at her, trying to form the right response. She stepped out of the crowd of girls and cocked an eyebrow at me, "Did you think we were gonna stay in?"

Physically, Aubrey was somewhat imposing: maybe an inch or two shy of six feet, visibly toned muscles on her arms and calves, a golden brown complexion dotted by chocolate freckles, light brown eyes, and curly black hair, parted down the middle with red highlights, that hung to her jaw, long legs and a physique that screamed stripper. Even in incredibly casual jeans and a t-shirt it was impossible to not notice the way her bust seemed to dominate her thin waist and her hips flared outward; creating the impression that she was corseted.

But it was an air of assured self-possession that made me stop in my tracks. I'm not easily awed, but Aubrey had what people in show business would call "stage presence." She naturally attracted people to her orbit, making them comfortable and feel open. People were around her because they wanted to be around her, wanted to have her approval. And she owned that power like it was her name on the deed.

I don't remember what fumbling, mumbling lines I stammered out, but I do remember all the girls laughed and we spent the next few minutes speaking freely. Most of them were pre-law students, Aubrey included, as happy as colts out of the corral. I wound up bringing some of my personal stash of booze back to hold an impromptu party and things very quickly got out of control. One minute I was dancing with a blonde even shorter than me, next thing I knew, Aubrey was pressed up against my back and had her hands on my hips, swaying with the music.

Her tits felt amazing pressed up against me and I rolled my head back, reaching above to run my hand on her neck. That's when I felt her prick. And good god what a sample it was: easily the biggest I'd felt to date, pulsing with heat even through the thick denim. I turned around in her arms and she raised her eyebrows suggestively, pulling me towards the couch. I resisted a bit – not much, just enough to see if she really wanted it – and she clung to my hips even tighter, her powerful arms pulling me down with her as she sat.

I sat there looking at her for a few seconds and just as I was about to mouth some meaningless words, she leaned forward and kissed me, hard. I heard the other girls in the room cheer her on, "Go 'head Aubrey!" "Get it girl, get it!" "Tell us what she tastes like!" but I didn't care. Aubrey's tongue in my mouth felt so... right. Like she had been born with the right to have me and simply waited until this evening to collect. I had no intention whatsoever of stopping her from doing whatever she wanted with me, especially not her tongue. Mercy upon me, it was long like a lizard's and flexible to boot!

The heat of arousal flushed throughout my skin, my skirt was tenting due to my modest length and I knew I needed to get my panties off before they soaked through with wetness. I was all raring to go and Aubrey's hands obliged, cupping my ass and spreading my cheeks wide at the same time she pulled me close. She slowly broke the kiss, licking along my jawline and up to my ear, her breath hot and her voice husky as she whispered, "Tell me how you want it."

My head rolled back and I exhaled slowly, "However you wanna give it to me-EEEEEE!"

Aubrey had lowered her head and given my throat a slow, aggressive lick as I spoke, causing my words to end with a shrill cry. The other girls tittered at my shrieking with one of them taking the opportunity to flop down on the couch next to us. I didn't think anything of it. In hindsight, I probably should have paid more attention.

My newfound lover hefted up in her arms and set me down on the couch, slouched down with my bare feet in the air. She gave me a hungry look and took one ankle in her hand, rubbing her cheek against the side of my foot before snaking her tongue out and giving it an exploratory lick. I gasped as I felt her wet tongue slide against my skin, slithering up and down the flesh before swirling it around my big toe. My cock throbbed in my panties, begging for stimulation or release and finally one of the girls noticed, "Oooh shit, she's got a little dickie too!"

Aubrey closed her eyes and took my big toe into her warm mouth, sucking on it gently before getting the next toe inside as well. I closed my eyes and licked my lips, breathing heavily as little tendrils of pleasure emerged from my foot, snaking their way down to my spine, causing me to shudder and moan. With my legs spread and in the air, the skirt around my waist wasn't even pretending to cover my goodies, my pecker tenting my panties obscenely as I writhed from side to side. Suddenly, the sound of a picture being taken made me come to my senses.

The other girl on the couch with me, the short blonde, had her phone out and was snapping pictures of my panty-clad dickie, obscenely tented by my stiffness and a near-translucent spot near the tip marking where I'd leaked out precum. A worried groan escaped my lips, but I didn't tell her to stop. I couldn't, at least not while Aubrey was bathing my foot with her mouth. The blonde girl reached over and around, getting different angles, zooming and out, while I twisted my mid-section, more from sheer pleasure than a desire for modesty. Eventually, her hand reached over and lifted the panties up, exposing my erection and snapping a few more before letting go suddenly and allowing the fabric to slap against me.

It felt wonderful.

I figured she was finished and closed my eyes again, but she had other plans. She took my hand and raised it to her mouth, sucking slowly on my fingers, her wet lips taking them down the knuckles in turn. Meanwhile Aubrey was stretching her mouth over four toes and straining mightily to fit my pinkie toe within. It was heavenly and I further slouched onto the couch, trying to push my foot deeper. Aubrey's hand shot down between her legs, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, roughly dragging her incredibly fat, purple-headed dong out, dripping precum onto the floor as she noisily slurped on my foot. She pulled back, letting it pop from between her lips audibly and gasped for air, "Fuck Evelyn, your foot tastes so good."

Aubrey licked her lips and fully opened her eyes, finally seeing the blonde who was lazily kissing and licking my hand. Her brow set in annoyance, "Alexis, fuck off. You can have her when I'm through."

The rest of the girls let out little whines of disappointment but Aubrey turned her head, fixing them all with a stare, before looking back at me and smiling, "Don't worry, I won't mess her up too bad."

I was so out of it, I thought she was talking to me about Alexis, the short blonde finger-licker. It wasn't until Aubrey reached behind my back and hefted me off the couch and half-carried me to one of the room. Immediately I felt my temperature go up, a kind of itchy sweat breaking out across my face as Aubrey threw me onto the bed and stood before me, her dick waggling between her legs. I opened my mouth to talk and she just covered it with her hand, reaching under my skirt and yanking my panties to the side, causing my pecker to spring up. She took a long look at it and shrugged, "Pretty small," then kneeled between my legs on the bed and forced them apart.

I bit my lip in anticipation, feeling the head of her cock sliding up and down against my lips, its girth displacing my balls and I exhaled. Suddenly, I remembered something important, "Condom! You need to wear a condom!"

Aubrey gave me a quizzical look then shook her head, "No."

That was it. Her answer held a degree of finality that gave me no room to negotiate or back away. It just was and I could either accept it or... accept it.

Then Aubrey pressed between the folds of my cunt, bowing them inwards with her member, causing me to huff excitedly, trying to speak sexy to her, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, it's too big!"

Of course, the words were muffled by her hand on my mouth and she didn't bother acknowledging them. Instead she drove up inside me, stretching me in ways I'd never experienced before... or since. Thankfully, I was as wet as I'd ever been, because she pushed on relentlessly, my shallow gulps of air feeling entirely inadequate to the taste of holding myself intact as Aubrey's slab of dickmeat threatened my pussy's structural integrity. It was glorious agony, made tolerable by the dull waves of pleasure washing over me every time my cunt spasmed and gripped her inside me. Inch by inch she advanced, and I wondered if she'd run out of length before I'd run out of depth.

Fortunately, she bottomed out just before my cervix, letting out a sigh and taking her hand off my mouth. Instead she grabbed my ass with both hands, sinking her fingers well in then started pumping, taking herself halfway out and sliding back in, "Like that bitch? Huh? You like this black dick?"

I nodded in response to her question, gurgling as I slipped into a trance-like state, her thrusts, causing pussy juice to squirt out and run down my ass and thighs. Aubrey stopped and pulled out, "This is boring, get over on your hands and knees bitch," encouraging me with a slap to my ass and fondling my tits. I raced to get back into position, my face down on the bed as she put her hand on the small of my back and brought my ass upward before slapping it again and slamming her dick back inside. I groaned and drooled as her length excavated my innards, displacing internal organs and knocking the breath out of my lungs.

My eyes rolled back into my head and she reached forward, grabbing a handful of hair and yanking hard. My eyes watered and Aubrey pounded me faster and harder, her balls slapping against my clit every time she hilted inside me. The pleasure was an uncontrollable tidal wave now, drowning out thoughts of everything but cumming. My prick was swinging back and forth like a pendulum, copious amounts of precum flowing from my tight, full nuts. "Hngh, hnh, hnh, hnh, HNNGH!"

Every few thrust she'd pull me back as she thrust forward, cramming every inch right up against the limits of my pussy's dimensions and forcing me to grunt with exertion. I couldn't say it was comfortable, but that didn't mean I wanted her to stop. And she didn't, not for another good long spell, letting go of my hair in order to grab my shoulders with both hands and pick up the pace even faster, pounding me forward until I fell on my face and she splashed a massive load inside me, holding her girlstick deep, letting me feel her sperm ricochet off the walls of my pussy. She pulled out slowly and rolled over onto her back to me, panting.

I was still in the face-down, ass-up position when I turned my head and noticed there was another pair of legs standing next to the bed. Before I could ask anything, a voice spoke out, "Hey, Bree, you finished?"

"Yeah... I'm pretty much done for now."

"Well, then roll out and let me get a piece."

That was when it clicked in my head: they were going to run a train on me. I would have opened my mouth to protest, but the bed was already lurching with the girl's weight being positioned between my legs and I felt her dick, less meaty than Aubrey's but certainly serviceable, slid inside my bored-out, creamed-in pussy, "Fucking gross! Aubrey! You nasty bitch, you came inside her!"

The girl pulled out lightning fast. Aubrey was getting dressed and shrugged in a non-chalalant manner, "I don't like condoms."

"Neither do I! But that means I pull the fuck out Aubrey! So gross, ew, ew, ew, ew, eeeew!"

Part of me was glad that Ms. Sloppy Seconds didn't relish the prospect... but another, darker part wanted to know what it would feel like and was disappointed when she crawled off the bed and went to the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower. I settled into the bed, thinking I'd hop into the shower after her to clean the spunk out when the bed squeaked and tilted again, "Heeeey, Evelyn..."

My pussy exploded as Alexis rammed her full length inside me instantly, "Ooooh, you wretched girl... you let Aubrey fuck you with no condom? What a slut!"

Alexis was nothing like Aubrey when it came to pounding pussy, she wasn't at all long or thick and relied on her hand fondling my balls to bring me off within a few minutes. Once that was done she fucked me with businesslike efficiency and jumped out in front of me, putting her dick between my lips and unloading her pent up sperm right into my mouth without a word of warning. Finished, she pulled herself from my mouth, shook off the excess spit and cum, then she was gone like lightning, shutting the lights off behind her. The next two girls were ninjas, pounding me hard and fast and deep, but giving no clues as to their identities. I was so well-fucked by that point, I couldn't even tell if they wore condoms or not.

Afterwards I was allowed to sleep, with the only interruption being a girl who slipped under the covers that had been placed over me by a Good Samaritan, wrapped her lips around my cock and gave me a slow, warm blowjob, moaning as I leaked precum into her mouth. She didn't come from under the covers and shook my hand off her head when I tried to force her to go faster, but went on for close to a half-hour, steadily sucking the whole time, until I couldn't hold back any longer and I nutted in her mouth. I felt her swallow as I blasted off a full night's worth of bottled up seed, moaning with her lips still leisurely slurping my four inches. Once I was completely, utterly drained, her soft mouth licked me clean, and then she slipped from under the covers like a penguin sliding off the ice, leaving without another word. I wanted to thank her, but was still exhausted from the night's ordeal and drifted back into a deep sleep.

It was Aubrey that woke me up in the morning, her hands having pressed my tits together so she could nurse on my nipples simultaneously. I had to admit I felt annoyed, but gradually the stimulation had the desired effect, "Aubrey..."

Her mouth came off my breasts in a flash, "The answer is yes," she cut me off, "But I want you to do the work this time. Ride me."

I was so excited, I didn't even realize what a bad idea it was to post up over her, squatting down and deftly maneuvering that juicy girlmeat between my legs, her hands on my hips to encourage me as I struggled pleasantly trying to her engorged crown inside. Just when I had it a bit inside, Aubrey slammed me down, impaling me on her dick. I shrieked like a banshee and fell atop her, only to be met with a sharp rebuke, "Nuh-uh girly, you're gonna ride this dick, now get up and get to bucking."

Slowly, inhaling deep mouthfuls of air as I went, I got back up on her and started working my hips, back and forth at first, gradually working her deeper at a controlled pace. For her part, she simply laid back and accepted the pace I was giving her, only pausing to make quiet sounds of pleasure when I took a particularly thick inch or rolled my hips in a circular motion to pleasure her. The creamy excess of my pussy was dripping down on her; it filled my nose with the smell of hot, raunchy sex. I felt like a used-up streetwalker and started bouncing up and down, my boobs flapping about, our skin smacking together, "C'mon girly, faster, ride this dick... I thought blondes were supposed to be better, huh? Fuck me harder if you wanna get this nut."

I wanted to get that nut, so I started bucking faster and faster, the sheen of sweat covering my body and dripping off onto Aubrey. She didn't appear to mind... or even notice. Instead her attention was focusing on fondling and groping and slapping my breasts, along with occasional bouts of nipple twisting. Suddenly, without warning, I felt myself cumming, not like the string of mini-orgasms I'd had throughout the night, but a big "O." It was like having pleasurable release explode from my core, expanding to my limbs and returning back like a tide to wash back over my being. I didn't make a sound, my body seized up and shuddered involuntarily, my pussy gripping Aubrey inside me, my hips moving on their own to a dramatic series of bounds. I stayed right on her dick the whole time.

It was only after I realized she'd blown her was inside for a second time, her cream leaking from between my slightly gaping pussy. I flopped back on the bed, put my hands on my face and fell back asleep.

***

Intellectually, I know nothing good can come of sending Aubrey a dick pic. There is literally no series of events that ends in a good way. But here I am, staring at her number on my phone, picture loaded onto a very simple text:

"thinkin of u right now"

I listen for the voice of the angel of my better nature. I only hear my empty house. I press send and off it goes. Thinking of Aubrey has added a sense of delightful inspiration to my masturbation. I reach down and cup my balls, juggling and squeezing them while watching my pecker bounce around happily, dripping precum all over itself. I purse my lips together and blow softly, adding the feeling of cool air on my little donger and reminding me of reckless adventures in public exhibition and fucking.

Just as I can't stand it any longer and begin to reach for my cock, my phone vibrates against the couch, announcing a return text from Aubrey.

"sexy"

Before I can be annoyed at her laconic response, a second text arrives. There are no words, only an attached image. I can't quite make out the thumbnail but click on it anyway biting my lip as the picture loads in a grainy format before finally resolving into something crisp and recognizable. The background is clearly a nice office, two bookcases off to the side, the corner of a large desk visible. There is a leg... more like just a thigh really, half-way covered by what appears to be a grey skirt. I look closer for clues when there is another vibration and another picture to be loaded.

This one is a bit more provocative; the skirt is a few inches raised, showing where the thigh-high pantyhose end, milk chocolate skin visible. I lick my lips and deliberately pitch my weenie against my belly, the wet slap leaving a hanging string of precum attached near my belly button. Another vibration: the skirt is higher, lacy black panties now a few inches on display... along with the tip of an erection. I swallow and rapidly tap out a message:

"I need more"

There was an excruciating delay this time and I passed it by spitting on my dick and rubbing the wetness all around, getting down to my balls before pushing a wet finger against my perineum and tight pucker. I don't like – no, I HATE – being anally penetrated, but massaging my prostate from the outside still feels kinda good at times; makes me feel like a slut. But more importantly, Aubrey likes it, so I raise my camera, get a good angle and snap a pic of my wet balls and finger pushing into my rosebud, firing it off hastily: