Envy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal," I responded, and began taking off my clothing.

He followed my example... probably so I could play with his cock when this stupid clamp did nothing but injure my clitoris for a week or more. When we were both naked, we laid on the bed together and he opened his hand so we could look at the clamp closely.

"How does it even clamp?" I asked. "The jaws are open and I see no spring or even a way it pinches together," I said, taking it out of his hand.

I held it up to my ear lobe and felt the small spikes on my flesh but for it to clamp down I would have to bend the gold and press it onto my ear.

"It won't stay on my ear," I said unless I pinch it shut.

I showed him what I meant on my pinky finger and it fell off onto the bed. He picked it up, looking at it closely trying to figure it out.

"Well, it's not meant for an ear or the finger," he said, rising up on his knees and placing his free hand on my folds above my sex.

He spread them open, revealing my little clitoris that wasn't even erect. Holding the clamp just above it, we both gasped as the red stone began to glow on its own. In his fright, he dropped the clamp and it fell directly on to my clitoris or was guided there. What happened next was absolute crazy shit and for all intents and purposes impossible but it happened.

That little object clamped itself onto my nub, sinking its sharp jaws into both sides of my clitoris. I screamed out in pain and sat up, moving my hands down to my injured clit to try and pry it off. It was shining bright red now. I mean bright, filling the entire room with red light and as soon as I tried to get it off the pain went away. That wasn't the end or the craziest part.

From under my hands, I felt my clit begin to grow, and grow and grow until I was forced to remove both hands and stare in disbelief as my clit transformed into a long, wide and absolutely spectacular penis. The clamp remained at the base, it too had grown to fit the new width with the red stone glowing on the top of my new penis's base. It even had a slit in the top, glands and the whole deal, veins lining the shaft and all. When it reached its limit, the bright glow of the stone lessened and became just a dim light.

"Holy fucking shit!" Jaden blurted as my new cock bounced and throbbed between my legs.

I didn't grow balls, it was just a cock coming from above my pussy, stretching my folds as it grew from underneath. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. And the best part was I could feel everything. It wasn't like a strap on, this thing was really connected to me. Part of me. I could feel it throbbing with my accelerated heart rate. I was so amazed and stunned, I just stared at it as it bounced in the air, extending from my body.

"I told you...I fucking knew it... look at that thing!" he shouted.

I was not able to speak with my eyes glued to my new appendage. It was over eight inches and the width was proportional to the length. It was bigger than Jaden's and glorious! He watched as I finally lifted my hand to touch it. When my fingertips met the new flesh a thrill, I've never felt before, shot through me, my new cock lurched from the touch and I let out a moan that surprised even me.

"You can feel it? It's really you?" Jaden asked.

"Yes, I can't... I can't fucking believe this!" I said, touching my new cock again.

I felt my fingers trace the contours of the shaft up and over the head, thrilling me beyond compare. It was so sensitive, so glorious I had never felt something so exquisite in my life. The head was super sensitive and to my amazement and utter joy, a drop of clear liquid appeared out of the new slit in my clit/cock. I dabbed my finger in it and it was slippery like Jaden's and seemed the exact same. I ran my hand over it, up and down, coursing with pleasure as my body interpreted the new sensations. My heart was pounding in my chest and this new cock was rock hard and intensely sensitive.

"Can I touch it?" Jaden suddenly asked.

"Okay, but remember it's really sensitive, I don't know what will happen."

He reached forward, kneeling next to me, and placed his warm hand around the center of my cock. The same rush of pleasure surged through me and my head fell back in a low moan. His larger hand was able to circle my shaft so his thumb touched his fingers but just barely I was that wide. His grip increased around the center and he was the first to give my new cock its first stroke. I about lost it. The jolt of pleasure was even stronger than when I first touched it. I knew now why stroking a cock feels so good. Even I had no idea until now.

"Wow, it's just like mine, but bigger... this is so strange... I've never felt another penis before," he said, stroking it again and not realizing what he was doing to me.

He was too caught up in touching my new member and stroking it like it was his own that he missed the fact that it was intensely pleasurable to me and something so new and powerful. I was caught off guard, I'd never experience this kind of sensation, and I didn't know what a male orgasm felt like or the feelings leading up to one. Jaden was stroking slowly, not even worried or thinking I could be close to an orgasm but he didn't understand the newness of the experience.

It caught us both by surprise, but me the most.

"Somethings... Jaden! Somethings... happening!" I screamed.

My first male orgasm burst upon me with such force I almost lost consciousness. His hand stroking my new cock slowly, was enough to cause me to climax. The first burst of ejaculate shocked us both, surging out of my slit, high into the air, curling around and falling down onto me. It was white, and looked almost exactly like Jaden's but the color was slightly brighter.

"Fuck!" Jaden blurted in surprise, but somehow held on to my cock and as the second blast shot forth, he remembered to keep stroking. That's when I did lose it.

"Holy shit, Jess... you're cumming... holy fucking shit, look at this thing," he said, stroking my cock as more ropes of white gushed out of my cock.

I couldn't respond, I had never felt anything remotely like this before in my life. I knew a male orgasm was good, from Jaden's and other guys but this was beyond even my expectations. I laid there, convulsing over and over as the blasts continued. My vision blurred, my hearing diminished and my entire body was centered on my ejaculating cock.

The intense pleasure was so much more acute and focused it rocked me to the edge of consciousness. I convulsed over and over as my cock emptied for the first time until finally the flow eased down, just like Jaden's, and my cock oozed out a few globs at the end. Jaden let go of my cock, having stroked it all the way through the massive climax, and it fell onto my stomach in a huge puddle of my newly discovered bright white cum.

"Damn... holy shit... wow, Jess... that was fucking amazing," Jaden said.

I was trembling on the bed, covered in my new secretions and didn't respond.

"Jess? Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm... I'm... more than... okay... I'm perfect... finally content," I said and I was. My dream and crazy desire had somehow come true.

Jaden went off then, just rambling about how amazing what just happened was, how impossible it was but it happened, how he didn't comprehend it, but it happened. He was beside himself, talking about my new cock, how much cum shot out and how blown away he was about the whole thing. I just grunted a few replies, feeling tired and euphoric after my orgasm.

I knew now why guys like to fall asleep after a big climax. I did finally rise up a bit on my elbows to see what had happened to my new cock after the climax. To my amazement it was still hard. Normally, Jaden's gets soft after he ejaculates but apparently mine didn't. I sat up, not caring about the massive load of cum running off my body and inspected my new cock.

I wondered if I was like this forever now and began to be a little concerned. I couldn't very well walk around public with a huge hardon. Jaden was still going on and on until he noticed me inspecting myself and he cut off mid-sentence.

"You're still hard?" he said.

"Yeah, and I'm a little worried. What if I'm stuck this way? What if it doesn't ever shrink or change back?"

"We didn't think of that. Fuck, Jess, we didn't even think this was actually going to happen," he said, getting concerned as well.

He couldn't very well have a girlfriend walking around with a giant cock all the time.

"It's got to come off, somehow," he said, moving his hands to pry the clamp off.

"Stop!" I shouted as he touched the base of my cock and the clip.

It was still super sensitive and pleasure surged through me, pleasure I didn't want at the moment. I needed to know if it came off first. He pulled his hands away.

"Let me," I said. "It's still very sensitive and I don't need to cum again. Not right now."

The clamp was tight around the base of my new cock, I had to pull back my folds to get to the sides. The spikes were deep in my flesh, they didn't hurt and there wasn't any blood but they weren't coming loose either. The red stone was still glowing faintly as I ran my finger over it and around to the other clamp. It was fastened tight as well to my cock. I didn't see how to remove it and I worried a trip to the hospital might have to happen. But I couldn't go to the hospital, not with a magical gypsy clit clamp on my new cock! It would be crazy. This thing had to come off somehow.

"What do you think," Jaden asked.

"I don't know. There has to be a way... did Madam Luludja say anything to you when you took it?" I asked.

He thought for a second, recalling his conversation with her before he spoke.

"She said the ruby was the key... I do remember that? Just as I was leaving."

"The ruby is the key," I repeated. "Okay, then it must unlock it somehow."

I ran my finger over the ruby, seeing if I could get my nail under it or if something moved, but nothing was intuitive with this thing.

"Press it... try pushing on it," Jaden suggested.

So I did. I pressed pretty hard on the ruby, forcing it toward my cock and something clicked. Suddenly, the jaws of the clamp released, springing to open and both Jaden and I sat there in amazement as my cock shrunk down and down, back into my tiny clitoris. The clamp, falling free and back to its original size.

"Wow... that did it!" I said, ecstatic.

"Yep... we know how to unlock it now," he said, getting close to look at my clitoris. "I don't see any damage at all, it looks like it never happened," he said.

I looked up at him, smiled and screamed with delight, "This is fucking awesome! My wish came true!"

**

The possibilities rushed through my head. The things I could do with my new penis... the things I've always wanted to try and could only dream about, preoccupied me. I even started to think of my friends, girls, I could convince to let me fuck them. I wanted to feel a wet pussy around my new cock, a mouth, breasts, maybe even an ass. I was pretty much freaking out.

After we figure out how to take the clamp off, Jaden got a towel and I cleaned up. I noticed his cock was oozing a great deal from the experience with me and was semi hard. This was so new and crazy for both of us we just sat on the bed and talked about it as I held the clamp in my hand, keeping it safe. I never wanted to be apart.

The day had turned to evening and we were supposed to work in the morning. I didn't want to. I wanted to call in sick and experiment with my new clamp and cock. It's all I wanted to do.

"Do you think I'll get used to the sensations...? I mean I came so fast and you weren't even stroking very fast," I asked.

"Yeah, you will. Remember the first time we did anal? I came in record time because of how excited I was and how it felt. You'll adjust the more you do it."

"I do remember that. It was a good thing you came so fast. It was my first anal and I wasn't used to how big you are."

"You're even bigger than I am, with the clamp on," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I noticed that, but didn't mention it."

"Oh, I'm not jealous if that's what you're worried about... I'm thrilled for you, Jess... after how much you went on about wanting a cock and now you do. It's way cool."

"Cool enough to let me fuck you in the ass?" I asked.

"What? No way... wow you went right to my ass? I thought you'd ask if I'd suck it first. I don't even know if I can do that let alone let you put that monster in my butt."

"Well, you think about it then, the mouth I mean... I'd sure like to feel what it feels like. I've been thinking as well... who do you think we should tell? I mean, who do you think would let me fuck them?"

"Oh... well... I don't know... let's think. She would probably need to be single, not attached right now... pretty wild and willing to do anything..."

"Jana!" we both blurted at the same time.

We laughed. Jana was my friend from grade school and was a pretty open and wild girl. She broke up with her boyfriend about three months ago and I know she loves sex and knows all about my fetish with wanting a cock. She'd be perfect.

"I'm going to call her. Maybe she'll come over," I said.

"And what do I do? Leave you two alone so you can fuck another woman," he asked, kind of chuckling but serious.

"Oh... good point. Well, what do you suggest?" I asked.

"Well, maybe you call her... maybe she comes over and well, maybe we tell her and then have to show her your new clamp and what it does, and then maybe we all get frisky," he said.

"That's a lot of maybe's."

"Yep, but if anyone would do it, it would be Jana."

"And what do you get out of it?" I asked him.

"I don't know... do you want me to yourself... want me to promise not to touch Jana? I mean if this even happens."

"Hey, I have a penis now, so anything is possible," I said, laughing.

"Good point."

"I don't know... I know you think Jana is hot, but I don't know if I'm comfortable with you and her... but maybe in the moment... let's just see if she'll even come over... I want to try my new cock out, for real this time."

"I'd probably be content to just watch you fuck her. I can't even imagine it right now. That would be out of some fantasy dream. You, with a real cock, fucking this very hot blonde... damn... yeah you better call her," he said.

I noticed quickly his cock growing between his legs. The image in his head was making him hard. I rolled over, grabbed my phone and pressed Jana's name under my favorites. As I rolled over, I used my other hand to start stroking Jaden. It was kind of out of habit, and he didn't stop me.

"Hey, girl! What ya doing?" I said, putting her on speaker.

"Not much... laying around on this Sunday evening. Why? What are you doing?" Jana asked.

"Just wondering if you wanted to come over... I have a surprise," I said, stroking hard on Jaden's rigid cock.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" she asked.

"It has to do with my fetish," I said, coyly.

"Oh, really... did you finally have that amazing orgasm where you realize you don't need a dick to experience pure pleasure?" she asked.

"Umm... something like that. Just come over," I said.

"Fine... not doing anything anyway, I'll be over," she said and disconnected.

I looked at Jaden with a big smile on my face, "It's happening!" I gushed, giving his cock another hard stroke.

"Yeah, it is!" he said, moaning from my play.

His cock was hard and oozing all over my hand. I fell forward, and started sucking it for fun. He laid back and let me go to town. We had some time before Jana got here. Jaden tasted good, I always get hot and bothered when I suck him and this was no exception. My nipples got hard and I felt my sex getting wet as I took him deep and sucked hard on the head as I came back up. I imagined it was my cock and how good it was going to feel when Jana did the same to me.

I lost track of time, sucking and stroking Jaden that when the doorbell rang we were still going at it. I think I had him close to cumming but when I heard the ring, I stopped.

"Oh shit... she's here," I said getting off the bed.

We both grabbed our robes and put them on quickly and I went to answer the door.

"Hey, I'm here... so what's the surprise... you laying around in your robe?" she asked, seeing how I was dressed.

"Come in, it's good to see you," I said, giving her a hug.

She had her blonde hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a tight T-shirt and short shorts accenting her round breasts and tight ass. Jaden appeared as we walked into the main room of our small apartment. I couldn't tell if his cock had gone back down under the robe.

"Hey, Jana... good to see you," he said.

"Yeah, you too, Jaden... nice robe," she said. "What's up with you two?" she asked. "Oh wait... you were having sex just now... right before I got here... right?" she asked.

"Umm... busted!" I said.

"Wow, nice surprise, Jessica... rub it in that I don't have a guy right now. That's pretty low!"

"Oh no... that's not it... not the surprise nor what we intended to do," I said.

"Could have fooled me," she said, upset.

"Have a seat, Jana... this isn't what you think... I want to tell you something and show you something," I said trying to keep her from leaving.

"Fine but this better be good," she said, walking to our couch.

She sat down and I sat across from her on the coffee table.

"Okay, this is going to sound really crazy and strange but please hear me out," I began.

She just nodded, looking at me untrustingly.

"My dream has come true... what I've wanted most in my life has happened?" I said.

She looked confused so I continued.

"I've been given a gift, Jana... something that gives me everything I've ever wanted."

"What are you talking about... the only thing you've ever wanted is a cock... and that is insanely impossible," she said.

"That's what we thought, but the impossible has happened," Jaden cut in.

"Oh, not you too. What... did you buy her a strap on or something?" Jana asked.

"This is way better," I said, opening my hand to show her the clamp.

"What the hell is that?" she asked.

"It's a clamp for a very specific part of my body," I said.

"Damn, Jess... that looks crazy painful... so you've found bondage and torture instead of fixating on a cock. Well, whatever a girl's got to do," she said.

"No... it's not like that. I just have to show you for you to get it," I said, opening my robe.

"Woah, there... I don't need to see all your junk. What's wrong with you?" she asked, diverting her eyes.

"Jana, please just watch," I said.

She reluctantly turned back to face me as I spread my legs.

"This is awkward, Jess... I know were friends and all but..."

Her sentence was cut off when I lowered the clamp and the ruby flashed red. I spread my self open and moved the clamp into place. It latched on, I cringed slightly with pain but knew it would be gone soon. My clit began to transform before Jana's eyes.

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" she started screaming as it grew and grew to full strength.

"Jana, meet my new penis," I said, when it stopped rising.

Jana passed out.

**

"Oh shit, we did it now... we killed her," Jaden said.

Jana had slumped over on the couch, totally out cold. My cock was throbbing and felt amazing. I wanted to fuck something so bad and the blonde laying on the couch looked really good to me.

"She'll be fine. Wake her up," I said, removing my robe completely and sitting back on the coffee table naked.

"Jana... wake up, Jana," Jaden was saying, giving her a little shake.

She finally came out of it, looking disoriented. She sat up, "Where am I... I had the strangest dream," she said focusing on me.

"Oh, fuck! It wasn't a dream," she said, seeing me sitting there with my giant hardon.